FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The mystery of nord stream 2 is solved.

The mystery of nord stream 2 is solved.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Have you also been following it? It seems that the sabotage of nord stream 2 have finally been solved and I was surprised to know that it was already planned before the war started and it seems that usa was involved of the planning of it, they also want to blame norway of helping them.

Tucker carlson explains it good where before the war, the state department and biden threaten to blow up nord stream pipeline, it was january 2022 where torian at the state department said "I wanna be clear, if russia invades one way or another, nordtream 2 will not move forward" and in february 2022 biden said in a speech that "if russia invades, that means that tanks or troops cross the border of ukraine, there will no longer be a nord stream 2, then the interviewer asked how can you do it as germany are in control of the project , biden said. I promise you, we can do it.

What is your view of it, where you also surprised about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Did the Chinese balloon tap into the phone call ?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

It was obvious who it was when it first got blown up,the yanks did say they would end it if russia invaded, its just most people either forgot he said that or they didnt want to remember

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I heard a very d*unk John Mills the other day in the pub saying it was him and his mottle crew of submariners what done it.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Soon after the pipeline was blown up we thought there is no way the Russians would turn off an income source. We even posted to that effect citeing the extra gas that the US is now exporting because of it. Why would Russia blow up the pipe to make a point and destroy their income when they can just turn a valve on their side to on and off?

The USA is an insideous multi headed hydra when it comes to geo-politics. Not sure who they look out for but we aren't too confident they'll bring their own nukes down below 6000 if Russia ever collapses.

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Did the Chinese balloon tap into the phone call ?"
I dont think they did that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Soon after the pipeline was blown up we thought there is no way the Russians would turn off an income source. We even posted to that effect citeing the extra gas that the US is now exporting because of it. Why would Russia blow up the pipe to make a point and destroy their income when they can just turn a valve on their side to on and off?

The USA is an insideous multi headed hydra when it comes to geo-politics. Not sure who they look out for but we aren't too confident they'll bring their own nukes down below 6000 if Russia ever collapses."

Maybe it was a Russian false flag operation.With the onset of winter and the sanctions. It would be easy to take out a pipeline and blame someone else and instill public outrage. Deflecting the focus on Ukraine.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I regret the Tucker Carlson is simply a Russia leaning Opinion Host. Fox itself confirmed that in a statement to Federal court "you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth."

So, the stuff about Nord stream 2 may be true, false or a downright lie. Anyway, I would advise anyone listening to Tucker Carlson to seek a second opinion about anything he says, even if he said night follows day.

» Add a new message to this topic