FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Bidens speech

Bidens speech

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Who else watched it and what do you think about it? I think that it is a uplifting speech about unity and about helping ukraine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Which speech? In Ukraine or Poland? Or another 1?

I'm not sure it matters which speech it was, though. I can guess how it went. Praise the country you're in. Condemn Putin. Talk about freedom etc.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

He said what he needed to for an international and domestic audience and put some pressure on the Republicans calling for the USA not to find Ukraine.

They must hate democracy and freedom

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

America,fuck yeah!

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Don’t you think the speech plays into Putin’s hand?

Biden arrives in Kyiv, reinforcing the narrative of Putin, he then travels to Poland and delivers his speech…..

Bad timing in my opinion and providing all the propaganda required.

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Which speech? In Ukraine or Poland? Or another 1?

I'm not sure it matters which speech it was, though. I can guess how it went. Praise the country you're in. Condemn Putin. Talk about freedom etc.

"

Yes, it was the speech in poland about the ongoing war in ukraine. I also like this saying he had about article 5, an attack against one is an attack against all.

"He said what he needed to for an international and domestic audience and put some pressure on the Republicans calling for the USA not to find Ukraine.

They must hate democracy and freedom "

Funny how 2 leading Republicans want to increase aid.

West London

"He said what he needed to for an international and domestic audience and put some pressure on the Republicans calling for the USA not to find Ukraine.

They must hate democracy and freedom Funny how 2 leading Republicans want to increase aid. "

I didn't say all Republicans.

I was very specific. However, you are well aware that the current Speaker of your House of Representatives has done a deal with those in the Republican Party who open do not support Ukraine. So, he had to make a decision, doesn't he?

By *gainABCMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Also good to see the munitions factories in the states making lots of money while they support the little social media pupet ??????

By *queakyclean69erCouple  over a year ago

Torquay / Fleet

Biden is a complete tool

They must hate democracy and freedom Funny how 2 leading Republicans want to increase aid.

I was very specific. However, you are well aware that the current Speaker of your House of Representatives has done a deal with those in the Republican Party who open do not support Ukraine. So, he had to make a decision, doesn't he?"

no you where not you didn't say some Republicans. Your statement was Republicans. You act like all are evil. I prove you wrong you deflect as usual.

Great to see the baffled one making massive financial commitments to a country halfway round the world but at the same time ignoring a potential Chernobyl on his own doorstep. Not to mention the calamity on his OWN border... Ukraine's border is much more important... obviously.

Anti war dot com..

Nothing wrong in oversight into where the money and arms are going.

West London

They must hate democracy and freedom Funny how 2 leading Republicans want to increase aid.

I was very specific. However, you are well aware that the current Speaker of your House of Representatives has done a deal with those in the Republican Party who open do not support Ukraine. So, he had to make a decision, doesn't he? no you where not you didn't say some Republicans. Your statement was Republicans. You act like all are evil. I prove you wrong you deflect as usual. "

"put some pressure on the Republicans calling for the USA not to fund Ukraine."

Not on the Republicans who do want to fund Ukraine.

You only prove that you get angry a lot, and for no reason. Please read what is being written before you react so aggressively.

West London

"Great to see the baffled one making massive financial commitments to a country halfway round the world but at the same time ignoring a potential Chernobyl on his own doorstep. Not to mention the calamity on his OWN border... Ukraine's border is much more important... obviously.

Anti war dot com..

...."

"ignoring a potential Chernobyl"?

The UK and every EU country has also made commitments to Ukraine.

The USA made a commitment to us for decades. Should they not have done?

West London

I was very specific. However, you are well aware that the current Speaker of your House of Representatives has done a deal with those in the Republican Party who open do not support Ukraine. So, he had to make a decision, doesn't he? no you where not you didn't say some Republicans. Your statement was Republicans. You act like all are evil. I prove you wrong you deflect as usual. "

There used to be many moderate Republicans for whom I had a lot of respect.

Where are they now? Sounded out of office.

The same thing has happened to many members of the Conservative party here, including former Ministers and Prime Ministers.

When that happens it is clear that the party has changed, wouldn't you say?

"Great to see the baffled one making massive financial commitments to a country halfway round the world but at the same time ignoring a potential Chernobyl on his own doorstep. Not to mention the calamity on his OWN border... Ukraine's border is much more important... obviously.

Anti war dot com..

The USA made a commitment to us for decades. Should they not have done?"

The potential Chernobyl being east Palestine Ohio.... hasn't been seen at that disaster site but shows up in war torn keeev glad handing and being very generous to the Ukrainian war machine. To hell with domestic priorities eh?

"Biden is a complete tool "

What speech would you give? Since you seem to be quite the expert.

West London

Anti war dot com..

The potential Chernobyl being east Palestine Ohio.... hasn't been seen at that disaster site but shows up in war torn keeev glad handing and being very generous to the Ukrainian war machine. To hell with domestic priorities eh?"

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

This is the President who has had a few goes at trying to ban assault weapons, and introduce some form of gin control for mental health etc for his entire career?

Who, exactly, has been preventing in the situation?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors.

Anti war dot com..

The potential Chernobyl being east Palestine Ohio.... hasn't been seen at that disaster site but shows up in war torn keeev glad handing and being very generous to the Ukrainian war machine. To hell with domestic priorities eh?

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

This is the President who has had a few goes at trying to ban assault weapons, and introduce some form of gin control for mental health etc for his entire career?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors."

No...east Palestine Ohio. The site of one if not the biggest chemical spill in US history. Causing massive damage to the surrounding areas and having a serious impact on the health of residents, animals, water supply, soul damage and air quality. There has been very little coverage of it but it's an enormous environmental disaster site. No visitors from Washington or the environmental lobby in relation to it....

What does supposedly assault weapons have to do with Ukraine?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors.

No...east Palestine Ohio. The site of one if not the biggest chemical spill in US history. Causing massive damage to the surrounding areas and having a serious impact on the health of residents, animals, water supply, soul damage and air quality. There has been very little coverage of it but it's an enormous environmental disaster site. No visitors from Washington or the environmental lobby in relation to it....

"

dont bother mate if he aint seen it on the beeb it aint happend, love the way they keep telling the people its safe go back to there town

West London

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

"

From what I have now read, there does seem to have been a substantial response on the ground by the relevant authorities. Was that not the case? Was the fact that there was no political focus mean that the response to it was inadequate?

What would "visitors from Washington or the environmental lobby" do if they turned up? Don't they just cause a distraction and take resources? Wouldn't they just be there trying to get publicity? Wouldn't that be the comment if they had all shown up?

Trump is going to visit now. What did he or other Republican lawmakers say or do for the last 18 days before it recently did receive coverage?

Sadly, attention is driven by the news cycle, regardless of political affiliation.

West London

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

dont bother mate if he aint seen it on the beeb it aint happend, love the way they keep telling the people its safe go back to there town"

He said that there had not been much coverage.

There has not, so why would I know about it? I don't seek out news about every event happening in every country.

"Bao Fan: Billionaire tech banker in China reported missing"

Discuss. Alternatively, don't if you have heard nothing about it.

West London

"What does supposedly assault weapons have to do with Ukraine? "

Well, I think that they have a lot of them in the Ukraine, being used for what they were designed to do.

However, the point was that the news item that I thought was being discussed was not pertinent, exactly as you say.

"What does supposedly assault weapons have to do with Ukraine?

Well, I think that they have a lot of them in the Ukraine, being used for what they were designed to do.

However, the point was that the news item that I thought was being discussed was not pertinent, exactly as you say."

Those are actually military grade you know fully automatic. You have 0 understanding the difference. Not getting in the gun debate you will lose. You have your expertise I have mine.

However, the point was that the news item that I thought was being discussed was not pertinent, exactly as you say. Those are actually military grade you know fully automatic. You have 0 understanding the difference. Not getting in the gun debate you will lose. You have your expertise I have mine. "

Show me any military is using AR-15s since they are only for military purposes. The be stupid to do so.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

dont bother mate if he aint seen it on the beeb it aint happend, love the way they keep telling the people its safe go back to there town

There has not, so why would I know about it? I don't seek out news about every event happening in every country.

Discuss. Alternatively, don't if you have heard nothing about it."

sorry easy i thought you was up to date on everything what with your vast knowledge on every subject

West London

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

Discuss. Alternatively, don't if you have heard nothing about it.sorry easy i thought you was up to date on everything what with your vast knowledge on every subject"

Why the need to write that rather than discuss the topic.

What are your thoughts on Bao Fan going missing? Were you not aware of it?

West London

However, the point was that the news item that I thought was being discussed was not pertinent, exactly as you say. Those are actually military grade you know fully automatic. You have 0 understanding the difference. Not getting in the gun debate you will lose. You have your expertise I have mine. "

If you believe that there are no assault weapons in Ukraine I'm sure that you're right, but I wasn't discussing that at all.

The USA has a "debate" on guns due to the unamenable Second Amendment to your constitution.

Gun crime is exceptionally rare in the UK due to the very limited access to weapons, so the debate has been won.

However, the point was that the news item that I thought was being discussed was not pertinent, exactly as you say. Those are actually military grade you know fully automatic. You have 0 understanding the difference. Not getting in the gun debate you will lose. You have your expertise I have mine.

If you believe that there are no assault weapons in Ukraine I'm sure that you're right, but I wasn't discussing that at all.

The USA has a "debate" on guns due to the unamenable Second Amendment to your constitution.

Gun crime is exceptionally rare in the UK due to the very limited access to weapons, so the debate has been won."

Then educate yourself assault weapons are not the issues. But you bang on about it. Just because the " News " tells you so. A little FACT handguns are the weapon of choice in mass shootings what disturbs you about a AR ?

West London

However, the point was that the news item that I thought was being discussed was not pertinent, exactly as you say. Those are actually military grade you know fully automatic. You have 0 understanding the difference. Not getting in the gun debate you will lose. You have your expertise I have mine.

Gun crime is exceptionally rare in the UK due to the very limited access to weapons, so the debate has been won. Then educate yourself assault weapons are not the issues. But you bang on about it. Just because the " News " tells you so. A little FACT handguns are the weapon of choice in mass shootings what disturbs you about a AR ?"

Neither type of weapon "disturbs" me in the UK.

I didn't say that assault rifles were "the issue". I don't "bang on about it". It was a passing comment. You are the one still eager to discuss it. You're having an argument that I'm disinterested in.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Gun crime is exceptionally rare in the UK due to the very limited access to weapons, so the debate has been won. Then educate yourself assault weapons are not the issues. But you bang on about it. Just because the " News " tells you so. A little FACT handguns are the weapon of choice in mass shootings what disturbs you about a AR ?

I didn't say that assault rifles were "the issue". I don't "bang on about it". It was a passing comment. You are the one still eager to discuss it. You're having an argument that I'm disinterested in."

Yet you engage in it

West London

Gun crime is exceptionally rare in the UK due to the very limited access to weapons, so the debate has been won. Then educate yourself assault weapons are not the issues. But you bang on about it. Just because the " News " tells you so. A little FACT handguns are the weapon of choice in mass shootings what disturbs you about a AR ?

I didn't say that assault rifles were "the issue". I don't "bang on about it". It was a passing comment. You are the one still eager to discuss it. You're having an argument that I'm disinterested in.

Yet you engage in it"

I do.

Why do you wish to get involved?

Yet you engage in it"

Freudian Slip.

nr faversham

Yet you engage in it

I do.

Why do you wish to get involved?"

Why do you care?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Don’t you think the speech plays into Putin’s hand?

Biden arrives in Kyiv, reinforcing the narrative of Putin, he then travels to Poland and delivers his speech…..

"

Or the opposite… with the 1st anniversary of the war coming up on Friday!

Turn up in Kyiv giving the Russians 6 hrs notice so they dare not attack whilst he is in the country telling them that the us will stand with Ukrainians no matter what!

And then he has meetings with the “Bucharest 9” (the 9 most eastern members of NATO) telling them he will stand by them as well!

Plus it shows up putin as he is too scared to go to crimea or any of the newly occupied lands!

Remember putin still jails people for calling it a war… remember it’s a special military operation…

Turn up in Kyiv giving the Russians 6 hrs notice so they dare not attack whilst he is in the country telling them that the us will stand with Ukrainians no matter what!

And then he has meetings with the “Bucharest 9” (the 9 most eastern members of NATO) telling them he will stand by them as well!

Plus it shows up putin as he is too scared to go to crimea or any of the newly occupied lands!

Remember putin still jails people for calling it a war… remember it’s a special military operation…"

West London

Yet you engage in it

I do.

Why do you care?"

Because you addressed me directly. So I answered you directly.

Scroll up and you will see that I answered a direct question there too.

Terra Firma

Remember putin still jails people for calling it a war… remember it’s a special military operation…"

I get this view, but Biden following on immediately from Putin's 2 hour waffle, in a way that means his propaganda machine can show Biden at the border with no alteration to the narrative, was questionable to me.

Yet you engage in it

I do.

Why do you care?

Scroll up and you will see that I answered a direct question there too."

like I said Freudian slip

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors."

it's an horrendous rail disaster involving chemicals. It's also likely the result of lax safety due to watering down of safety regulations and cost cutting. That bidden supported, even though this was highlighted by the rail workers unions. That inckdently Biden recently shafted!

West London

Yet you engage in it

I do.

Why do you care?

Scroll up and you will see that I answered a direct question there too. like I said Freudian slip "

In that case, I don't think that you know what a Freudian slip is.

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors. it's an horrendous rail disaster involving chemicals. It's also likely the result of lax safety due to watering down of safety regulations and cost cutting. That bidden supported, even though this was highlighted by the rail workers unions. That inckdently Biden recently shafted! "

Relax it doesn't need to be political a wheel bearing failed.. I live in Pennsylvania. That's the reality.

Yet you engage in it

I do.

Why do you care?

Scroll up and you will see that I answered a direct question there too. like I said Freudian slip

In that case, I don't think that you know what a Freudian slip is."

I do you mentioned guns in a thread that had nothing to do with guns. IE.. Freudian slip. You wanted to to push a a agenda that had nothing to do with the content. It was just to serve your own self interests.

West London

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors. it's an horrendous rail disaster involving chemicals. It's also likely the result of lax safety due to watering down of safety regulations and cost cutting. That bidden supported, even though this was highlighted by the rail workers unions. That inckdently Biden recently shafted! "

What safety regulations were watered down and who cut costs?

How did Biden "shaft" the union in question?

This is quite an obscure topic for me so, I really don't know why you might believe this rather than have another perspective.

West London

Yet you engage in it

I do.

Why do you care?

Scroll up and you will see that I answered a direct question there too. like I said Freudian slip

In that case, I don't think that you know what a Freudian slip is. I do you mentioned guns in a thread that had nothing to do with guns. IE.. Freudian slip. You wanted to to push a a agenda that had nothing to do with the content. It was just to serve your own self interests."

No. I had no idea what happened in East Palestine, Ohio. I thought that it was a parallel being drawn to the place in the Middle East so I assumed it was about the recent spate of linked shootings in the USA.

Hence the reference. Apparently it was not, so the topic is irrelevant.

I don't have any subconscious feeling about the availability of weapons to the general public.

My views on that topic are consciously considered.

This tragic accident was caused by a wheel bearing failure. The NTSB has footage. Don't worry about us it's admirable but that is the facts. It will fall into obscurity. Northfolk and southern would be liable.

West London

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors. it's an horrendous rail disaster involving chemicals. It's also likely the result of lax safety due to watering down of safety regulations and cost cutting. That bidden supported, even though this was highlighted by the rail workers unions. That inckdently Biden recently shafted! Relax it doesn't need to be political a wheel bearing failed.. I live in Pennsylvania. That's the reality."

I really don't know enough to know what the cause was.

Your point about things not having to be political I certainly agree with.

Anti war dot com..

East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you mean Dayton?

I'm sure there will be a right wing blogger along in a minute to tell people that they didn't really lose their children and that they are all actors. it's an horrendous rail disaster involving chemicals. It's also likely the result of lax safety due to watering down of safety regulations and cost cutting. That bidden supported, even though this was highlighted by the rail workers unions. That inckdently Biden recently shafted! Relax it doesn't need to be political a wheel bearing failed.. I live in Pennsylvania. That's the reality.

I really don't know enough to know what the cause was.

Your point about things not having to be political I certainly agree with."

lol go look at the fruit and veggies thread. That is another trainwreck.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

This is quite an obscure topic for me so, I really don't know why you might believe this rather than have another perspective."

They are being disingenuous here

The Obama administration brought in tougher regulations with regards to transporting toxic chemicals…

the railway companies spent 5 million dollars lobbying the trump administration to get rid of these rules… the trump administration then reversed all these new requirements…

And yet it’s the Biden blame game yet again….

"

This is quite an obscure topic for me so, I really don't know why you might believe this rather than have another perspective.

They are being disingenuous here

The Obama administration brought in tougher regulations with regards to transporting toxic chemicals…

the railway companies spent 5 million dollars lobbying the trump administration to get rid of these rules… the trump administration then reversed all these new requirements…

And yet it’s the Biden blame game yet again…."

It was a accident if anything it falls on Norfolk and southern.They are ultimately responsible. Both sides are just jumping on the political bandwagons.

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

"

8 millions displaced Ukrainians , over 3,500 cruise missiles fired by Russia into a friendly neighbour, most Ukrainians couldn't give a fuck about one speech or what Putin thinks...

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 23/02/23 15:53:02]

Terra Firma

8 millions displaced Ukrainians , over 3,500 cruise missiles fired by Russia into a friendly neighbour, most Ukrainians couldn't give a fuck about one speech or what Putin thinks..."

Maybe they don't but I wasn't talking about the Ukrainians! I was talking about Russians being given the propaganda on a plate that will be used to encourage belief in Putin.

Great stats though, thanks.

By *rvineguy79Man  over a year ago

Kilwinning

Lol what about the propaganda the western media is portraying, why is their so many sheep willing to believe anything they are told without question

West London

8 millions displaced Ukrainians , over 3,500 cruise missiles fired by Russia into a friendly neighbour, most Ukrainians couldn't give a fuck about one speech or what Putin thinks...

Maybe they don't but I wasn't talking about the Ukrainians! I was talking about Russians being given the propaganda on a plate that will be used to encourage belief in Putin.

"

Biden's speeches was not for the benefit of Russians. They only receive the official news unless they work very hard with VPNs to skirt the controls. Just like China.

Biden's speeches were to reassure Ukraine and NATO border countries as well as embarrass those Republicans who are opposed to the war/support/admire Putin.

West London

"Lol what about the propaganda the western media is portraying, why is their so many sheep willing to believe anything they are told without question "

I don't know. What about it?

What is or is not happening that you as a "non-sheep" seem to "know" is the "truth"?

nr faversham

"Lol what about the propaganda the western media is portraying, why is their so many sheep willing to believe anything they are told without question

What is or is not happening that you as a "non-sheep" seem to "know" is the "truth"?"

Surely not another question as a response.

Terra Firma

Biden's speeches was not for the benefit of Russians. They only receive the official news unless they work very hard with VPNs to skirt the controls. Just like China.

Biden's speeches were to reassure Ukraine and NATO border countries as well as embarrass those Republicans who are opposed to the war/support/admire Putin."

Biden being there and speaking from the borders of Russia, played directly into the narrative of Putin.

Gold dust in terms of propaganda for Putin

Biden's speeches were to reassure Ukraine and NATO border countries as well as embarrass those Republicans who are opposed to the war/support/admire Putin.

Biden being there and speaking from the borders of Russia, played directly into the narrative of Putin.

Gold dust in terms of propaganda for Putin"

no offense he made the right choice. Sad for me to say. Millions over the few. I prefer Ukrainians over the Ohio incident. His presence gave hope to the Ukrainians. It's just my view.

West London

Gold dust in terms of propaganda for Putin"

That implies that not "playing into Putin's" narrative is the most important thing.

Should Biden not reassure the allies of the USA by visiting them in person? Is that not equally or more important?

Is it not equally or more important that he maintains support amongst the US public and makes it awkward for those wanting to stop aid to Ukraine.

West London

"Lol what about the propaganda the western media is portraying, why is their so many sheep willing to believe anything they are told without question

What is or is not happening that you as a "non-sheep" seem to "know" is the "truth"?

Surely not another question as a response. "

Another, creepy, obsessive stalker.

Icky.

Terra Firma

Gold dust in terms of propaganda for Putin no offense he made the right choice. Sad for me to say. Millions over the few. I prefer Ukrainians over the Ohio incident. His presence gave hope to the Ukrainians. It's just my view. "

No offence taken

My view, I see the need for support, however I see the need for careful diplomacy and timing that removes any opportunity to allow Putin to be seen as correct in his speech to the nation.

That implies that not "playing into Putin's" narrative is the most important thing.

Should Biden not reassure the allies of the USA by visiting them in person? Is that not equally or more important?

Is it not equally or more important that he maintains support amongst the US public and makes it awkward for those wanting to stop aid to Ukraine."

I just said that you dolt. He is my . president. Maybe king Charles needs to take a visit don't you think? The MP is just a figurehead to the crown. Step up send your top leader it's like us sending karmala Harris.

Terra Firma

Is it not equally or more important that he maintains support amongst the US public and makes it awkward for those wanting to stop aid to Ukraine."

Timing..

The West + Ukraine can see and hear every day the support.

Russian public do not get that privilege, unless it is handed to them on a plate.

I can't see Russian tv, but I'm confident it is rolling out Biden on its borders and edited speeches.

If the Russians don't need to fake it, it looks legit and garners support

Is it not equally or more important that he maintains support amongst the US public and makes it awkward for those wanting to stop aid to Ukraine.

Timing..

Russian public do not get that privilege, unless it is handed to them on a plate.

I can't see Russian tv, but I'm confident it is rolling out Biden on its borders and edited speeches.

"

imo Biden showing up in Kiev is a huge moral boost. Yes I do not agree on his policies in my homeland. But the Ukrainians needs to have that extra push the thrive to do what is their choice not a dictator. I have my political difference in my homeland. But showing support for others takes more precedence . Honestly I want to see Putin burn no matter my political affiliation. I can agree to disagree.

Terra Firma

Timing..

imo Biden showing up in Kiev is a huge moral boost. Yes I do not agree on his policies in my homeland. But the Ukrainians needs to have that extra push the thrive to do what is their choice not a dictator. I have my political difference in my homeland. But showing support for others takes more precedence . Honestly I want to see Putin burn no matter my political affiliation. I can agree to disagree. "

Timing..

imo Biden showing up in Kiev is a huge moral boost. Yes I do not agree on his policies in my homeland. But the Ukrainians needs to have that extra push the thrive to do what is their choice not a dictator. I have my political difference in my homeland. But showing support for others takes more precedence . Honestly I want to see Putin burn no matter my political affiliation. I can agree to disagree.

"

The hilarious part is some people would say I am insane on my standpoint. It goes with the territory. Some asshat will be along to counter something different. It's human nature.

Tell Charles to step up and go to Ukraine. He is the ultimate figurehead.

In the words of British counterparts. " Cunts" applies.

West London

Timing..

"

The timing is equally important to the Ukraine, NATO allies and the USA. It's a significant date to be seen to be there.

Russian TV would be rolling Biden whenever he made this trip and whatever he says.

If anything, this has upstaged Putin.

In garners no more support now than at any other time.

West London

"Tell Charles to step up and go to Ukraine. He is the ultimate figurehead. "

That's up to the Government and highly unlikely as that is overt politics which the Monarch cannot be involved in.

"Tell Charles to step up and go to Ukraine. He is the ultimate figurehead.

That's up to the Government and highly unlikely as that is overt politics which the Monarch cannot be involved in."

He still a judged figurehead over any figurehead you can produce. Tell me what is your government perception . Is it monarchy to other nations or is it mp. Charles needs to go to prove a point like I said you sending a VP or a speaker of the house here. England is not known for mps it's known for monarchy. Tell me I am wrong?

West London

That's up to the Government and highly unlikely as that is overt politics which the Monarch cannot be involved in. He still a judged figurehead over any figurehead you can produce. Tell me what is your government perception . Is it monarchy to other nations or is it mp. Charles needs to go to prove a point like I said you sending a VP or a speaker of the house here. England is not known for mps it's known for monarchy. Tell me I am wrong? "

You are wrong.

The King doesn't need to do anything. His role as head of state is ceremonial. Do you not understand the part about the monarchy not being political?

It would be the Prime Minister. He makes the decisions. He is the equivalent to your President as he actually runs the country.

He's already been to the Ukraine.

I guess this is the start of another rant, so off you go.

That's up to the Government and highly unlikely as that is overt politics which the Monarch cannot be involved in. He still a judged figurehead over any figurehead you can produce. Tell me what is your government perception . Is it monarchy to other nations or is it mp. Charles needs to go to prove a point like I said you sending a VP or a speaker of the house here. England is not known for mps it's known for monarchy. Tell me I am wrong?

You are wrong.

The King doesn't need to do anything. His role as head of state is ceremonial. Do you not understand the part about the monarchy not being political?

It would be the Prime Minister. He makes the decisions. He is the equivalent to your President as he actually runs the country.

I guess this is the start of another rant, so off you go."

Perception. Ask anyone here they couldn't name the PM but they know the monarchy. No rant .

West London

That's up to the Government and highly unlikely as that is overt politics which the Monarch cannot be involved in. He still a judged figurehead over any figurehead you can produce. Tell me what is your government perception . Is it monarchy to other nations or is it mp. Charles needs to go to prove a point like I said you sending a VP or a speaker of the house here. England is not known for mps it's known for monarchy. Tell me I am wrong?

You are wrong.

I guess this is the start of another rant, so off you go. Perception. Ask anyone here they couldn't name the PM but they know the monarchy. No rant ."

Doesn't matter what your perception in the US may or may not be.

The factual position is as I stated.

Which war zone did Queen Elizabeth II visit during her reign?

West London

You are wrong.

I guess this is the start of another rant, so off you go. Perception. Ask anyone here they couldn't name the PM but they know the monarchy. No rant ."

Is this adequate? It's a tricky line to walk without being openly critical of Russia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64749277.amp

» Add a new message to this topic