FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Media not learned anything from Jimmy, Rolf, and Gary.

Media not learned anything from Jimmy, Rolf, and Gary.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oolyCoolyCpl OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

We can't be the only ones wondering how old this 'younger man' was when Schofield started a relationship with him?

The media started with rumours Phil was leaving TV due to a feud with his co-host. Now it's because the identity of the man he cheated in his wife has become known...

We can't help but notice the media is trying to deflect and obsfucate to avoid people asking a clear question: How old was this younger man when Phil started a relationship? He is much younger and there are pictures of Phil with this man when the man was still at high school.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

"We can't be the only ones wondering how old this 'younger man' was when Schofield started a relationship with him?

The media started with rumours Phil was leaving TV due to a feud with his co-host. Now it's because the identity of the man he cheated in his wife has become known...

We can't help but notice the media is trying to deflect and obsfucate to avoid people asking a clear question: How old was this younger man when Phil started a relationship? He is much younger and there are pictures of Phil with this man when the man was still at high school."

Define , ‘relationship’ , he (schofield) obviously knew him before he was 16

By *orleymanMan 49 weeks ago

Leeds

"We can't be the only ones wondering how old this 'younger man' was when Schofield started a relationship with him?

We can't help but notice the media is trying to deflect and obsfucate to avoid people asking a clear question: How old was this younger man when Phil started a relationship? He is much younger and there are pictures of Phil with this man when the man was still at high school."

In 2017 I dated a girl called maya who worked for itv. I dont know kw his age then but they all knew Phillip was seeing another young boy.

Whatever itv are saying about finding out in 2020 is utter bollocks

I still have the phone and WhatsApp messages from that time period. And am tempted to get it repaired to release the whatsapps.

We can't help but notice the media is trying to deflect and obsfucate to avoid people asking a clear question: How old was this younger man when Phil started a relationship? He is much younger and there are pictures of Phil with this man when the man was still at high school.

In 2017 I dated a girl called maya who worked for itv. I dont know kw his age then but they all knew Phillip was seeing another young boy.

I still have the phone and WhatsApp messages from that time period. And am tempted to get it repaired to release the whatsapps."

He was over 16 in 2017

Leeds

I still have the phone and WhatsApp messages from that time period. And am tempted to get it repaired to release the whatsapps.

He was over 16 in 2017 "

Yeah I've not properly looked into the age and timing's. But he was 100% having the affair in 2017. Amd itv knew

By *otMe66Man 49 weeks ago

Terra Firma

He was over 16 in 2017 "

What do you mean by that?

Leeds

He was over 16 in 2017

What do you mean by that? "

Though morally questionable still and atill posdivle grooming. No proof of no ncing I think.

He was over 16 in 2017

What do you mean by that? "

He said he didn’t know his age

He was over 16 in 2017

Though morally questionable still and atill posdivle grooming. No proof of no ncing I think.

"

Yep, reprehensible behaviour but not illegal

Terra Firma

He was over 16 in 2017

He said he didn’t know his age "

Ta

Terra Firma

Deepfake is the way forward.

Remove the human ego and stardom, replace with 100% AI controlled presenters.

Problem resolved.

By *addad99Man 49 weeks ago

Rotherham /newquay

Apparently he's known him since he was 12 but didn't start anything until he was 18

By *oolyCoolyCpl OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Something else of note is how Phil kept shtum when his brother confessed to a relationship with a boy himself. An attraction to young boys seems to run in the family.

"Something else of note is how Phil kept shtum when his brother confessed to a relationship with a boy himself. An attraction to young boys seems to run in the family."

Schofield is a slimy snake, but as things stand he isn’t a pedo

Terra Firma

There is certainly more to this story.

Listening to the Jeremy vine this afternoon, he played an interview with Eamonn Holmes who said ITV cars would pick up the young man from Schofield's home on a Friday morning, because Thursday was their playtime... Meaning ITV would have known all along this affair was going on, which goes against all of the updates they have given in terms of not knowing.

» Add a new message to this topic