FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Saudi's are shooting migrants, possibly thousands.

Saudi's are shooting migrants, possibly thousands.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oolyCoolyCpl OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

BBC News are reporting that there are fields of dead migrants that Saudi police and military have been running down and blowing up with grenades. You can find it on the BBC News site if you search.

Just remember that the people who bribe our leaders follow different rules to the rest of us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Newcastle under Lyme

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66545787

On second thought, above is the article link for those who are lazy.

By *irldnCouple 37 weeks ago

Brighton

I suspect there are some people in the UK who think “good on the Saudis!”

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 37 weeks ago

golden fields

"I suspect there are some people in the UK who think “good on the Saudis!”"

People on here have suggested a similar policy for the UK.

golden fields

"BBC News are reporting that there are fields of dead migrants that Saudi police and military have been running down and blowing up with grenades. You can find it on the BBC News site if you search.

Just remember that the people who bribe our leaders follow different rules to the rest of us."

Abhorrent. Our government will not change their policy towards trading arms with the Saudis though.

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences.

By *estivalMan 37 weeks ago

borehamwood

"BBC News are reporting that there are fields of dead migrants that Saudi police and military have been running down and blowing up with grenades. You can find it on the BBC News site if you search.

Just remember that the people who bribe our leaders follow different rules to the rest of us.

Abhorrent. Our government will not change their policy towards trading arms with the Saudis though.

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences."

oh there being paid more than enough, when cash is involved conscience dont come into it, by the way this has been going on for a while saw a report on it online quite a few months back

Brighton

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences.oh there being paid more than enough, when cash is involved conscience dont come into it, by the way this has been going on for a while saw a report on it online quite a few months back"

So actually killing illegal immigrants is not therefore much of a disincentive to stop them!

By *ercuryMan 37 weeks ago

Grantham

This news put out there, just as a visit by the Saudi Crown Prince to the UK,is being firmed up.

By *estivalMan 37 weeks ago

borehamwood

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences.oh there being paid more than enough, when cash is involved conscience dont come into it, by the way this has been going on for a while saw a report on it online quite a few months back

So actually killing illegal immigrants is not therefore much of a disincentive to stop them! "

obviously not as there all taking the money and like i said this has been going on for months and it didnt stop them signing for these clubs

Newcastle under Lyme

"So actually killing illegal immigrants is not therefore much of a disincentive to stop them! "

It certainly stops them. However the border crossing where this is happening is so remote, and the Saudi state very secretive, that we doubt the migrants know what they're walking into.

By *addad99Man 37 weeks ago

Rotherham /newquay

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences.oh there being paid more than enough, when cash is involved conscience dont come into it, by the way this has been going on for a while saw a report on it online quite a few months back

So actually killing illegal immigrants is not therefore much of a disincentive to stop them! "

yeah but think of the shooting practice they are getting

By *otMe66Man 37 weeks ago

Terra Firma

So actually killing illegal immigrants is not therefore much of a disincentive to stop them! yeah but think of the shooting practice they are getting "

Poor judgment

By *amish SMan 37 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Just because we have the weakest border control doesn't mean we should insist other sovereign nations have a border like ours. If that's how they wish to control their border then so be it.

Brighton

"Just because we have the weakest border control doesn't mean we should insist other sovereign nations have a border like ours. If that's how they wish to control their border then so be it."

Actually killing people! Really? Fuck me

By *ust RachelTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences."

The footballers going over there don't care, they are only interested in the money.

By *oubleswing2019Man 37 weeks ago

Colchester

"Just because we have the weakest border control doesn't mean we should insist other sovereign nations have a border like ours. If that's how they wish to control their border then so be it."

I disagree. We have every right to scrutinise and punish other sovereign nations who are committing genocide and human rights violations.

We've forgotten that with great power comes great responsibility, and turning and looking the other way is tantamount to complicity.

golden fields

I wonder if all the footballers moving over there are being paid enough to have clear consciences.

The footballers going over there don't care, they are only interested in the money."

Sad but true

golden fields

Let's just hope you never need to emigrate to somewhere that mass murders foreigners.

By *mateur100Man 37 weeks ago

nr faversham

The footballers going over there don't care, they are only interested in the money.

Sad but true "

And yet when I asked how much money do these people need I was battered for it

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

I’m gonna politely assume you’re d*unk or something.

By *exanthemMan 37 weeks ago

North

Well it’s abhorrent act.. but Middle Eastern guys know something that most of the west don’t..check this out… https://youtu.be/tQj8mhPx6ZE?si=wqBUqcX2tG8ySNGr

By *amish SMan 37 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Clearly some of you who think this is just a Saudi issue have not read the news in the past two weeks. Migrants burnt to death within the european border. Didn't see this level of comment when the Greeks refused to help a sinking migrant boat and forced it to head away from its border.

Saudi is one of many coutries who has shot and killed Migrants either leaving or trying to enter across a border.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 37 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Clearly some of you who think this is just a Saudi issue have not read the news in the past two weeks. Migrants burnt to death within the european border."

Could you give us a link to the news story?

Brighton

"Clearly some of you who think this is just a Saudi issue have not read the news in the past two weeks. Migrants burnt to death within the european border. Didn't see this level of comment when the Greeks refused to help a sinking migrant boat and forced it to head away from its border.

Saudi is one of many coutries who has shot and killed Migrants either leaving or trying to enter across a border."

Oh why didn’t you say? That makes it all alright then

By *oolyCoolyCpl OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Clearly some of you who think this is just a Saudi issue have not read the news in the past two weeks. Migrants burnt to death within the european border."

A group were caught out by wild fires and died in a forest fire. Just adding context so folk realise they were caught up in an act of nature and weren't killed by people using flamethrowers or something.

By *otMe66Man 36 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Clearly some of you who think this is just a Saudi issue have not read the news in the past two weeks. Migrants burnt to death within the european border.

A group were caught out by wild fires and died in a forest fire. Just adding context so folk realise they were caught up in an act of nature and weren't killed by people using flamethrowers or something."

That is true, however the mood in Greece and Italy has significantly changed. They are impounding boats that go out and pick up migrants and stopping some from leaving port.

The news of this did hit the headlines and quickly disappeared when the authorities did not back down.

It has had a knock on effect of migrants now travelling to Tunisia to make the crossings, I'm guessing that will make it less of a problem fro Greece and Italy, but become some other countries problem. If they then follow Greece and Italy in the way they dealt with things the Med crossings will potentially be stopped.

By *enSiskoMan 36 weeks ago

Cestus 3

There was once a time when people had to travel to find food, follow the heard so to speak.

Then people found out how to seed, so stopped moving, boarders were created to keep people safe, and other people out to preserve food for those within the boarder.

People were free to leave and find other opportunities in other parts of the world, this was called migration a mass movement of people for economic and other reasons.

Migration seems to have changed to immigration, I think if we called immigration migration then we all would be forced to look at the reasons for this mass migration rather than deny people free movement in a world in which they live.

But then again people in this country voted to end their own free movement, so I shouldn't be surprised they would deny others their freedoms.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

"Clearly some of you who think this is just a Saudi issue have not read the news in the past two weeks. Migrants burnt to death within the european border.

A group were caught out by wild fires and died in a forest fire. Just adding context so folk realise they were caught up in an act of nature and weren't killed by people using flamethrowers or something.

That is true, however the mood in Greece and Italy has significantly changed. They are impounding boats that go out and pick up migrants and stopping some from leaving port.

The news of this did hit the headlines and quickly disappeared when the authorities did not back down.

It has had a knock on effect of migrants now travelling to Tunisia to make the crossings, I'm guessing that will make it less of a problem fro Greece and Italy, but become some other countries problem. If they then follow Greece and Italy in the way they dealt with things the Med crossings will potentially be stopped."

Italy is dying and needs migration. Like most of the western world indigenous birth rates are falling.

Unfortunately for some the migrants are the wrong colour.

https://youtu.be/bUES2-XXdlI?si=DdJZMFBGKwimrDpq

By *otMe66Man 36 weeks ago

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 27/08/23 14:21:20]

By *inkywife1981Couple 36 weeks ago

A town near you

Saudis can do what they want as they have all the money and oil.

Strange the Americans did target the Saudis after 9/11 considering most the guys involved were Saudis?

"Saudis can do what they want as they have all the money and oil.

Strange the Americans did target the Saudis after 9/11 considering most the guys involved were Saudis?"

Did or didn't..?

A town near you

"Saudis can do what they want as they have all the money and oil.

Strange the Americans did target the Saudis after 9/11 considering most the guys involved were Saudis?

Did or didn't..?"

Didn't unless they did and I missed that lol

A town near you

[Removed by poster at 27/08/23 16:27:34]

By *urycpleCouple 36 weeks ago

Manchester

Wow. I have to come to sex forum to find out something i cant find in MSM Unbelievable. Ps. Why ate we do. Friendly with this murderous dictatorship. ( journalists. Political opponents. Gays. Immigrants )

By *estivalMan 36 weeks ago

borehamwood

"Wow. I have to come to sex forum to find out something i cant find in MSM Unbelievable. Ps. Why ate we do. Friendly with this murderous dictatorship. ( journalists. Political opponents. Gays. Immigrants ) "
. Because they buy shitloads of weaponary from us simple really, and i guarantee u it will be the same when a labour gov gets in, they not gona give that income stream up

By *urycpleCouple 36 weeks ago

Manchester

Wow. I have to come to sex forum to find out something i cant find in MSM Unbelievable. Ps. Why ate we do. Friendly with this murderous dictatorship. ( journalists. Political opponents. Gays. Immigrants )

By *oolyCoolyCpl OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Because they buy shitloads of weaponary from us simple really, and i guarantee u it will be the same when a labour gov gets in, they not gona give that income stream up"

Well its called HM government for a reason as it operates in HM interests and not those of the people.

Incredible.

People like you exist.

Incredible.

By *irty_DeedsMan 36 weeks ago

Teesside

"Just because we have the weakest border control doesn't mean we should insist other sovereign nations have a border like ours. If that's how they wish to control their border then so be it.

I disagree. We have every right to scrutinise and punish other sovereign nations who are committing genocide and human rights violations.

We've forgotten that with great power comes great responsibility, and turning and looking the other way is tantamount to complicity."

We aren't the world police.

By *oubleswing2019Man 36 weeks ago

Colchester

"We aren't the world police."

And that is the problem. There is not a "world police" and there very much needs to be.

Yes, I know there is the UN.

"The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization whose stated purposes are to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and serve as a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations".

I am aware the UN work with Saudi Arabia and also deliver humanitarian aid in Yemen.

But if Yemeni migrants are being killed at the Saudi border, then something isn't working.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 36 weeks ago

North West

"Just because we have the weakest border control doesn't mean we should insist other sovereign nations have a border like ours. If that's how they wish to control their border then so be it.

Actually killing people! Really? Fuck me "

Welcome to humanity in 2023.

North West

"We aren't the world police.

And that is the problem. There is not a "world police" and there very much needs to be.

Yes, I know there is the UN.

"The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization whose stated purposes are to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and serve as a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations".

I am aware the UN work with Saudi Arabia and also deliver humanitarian aid in Yemen.

But if Yemeni migrants are being killed at the Saudi border, then something isn't working."

It's not Yeminis in the main. It's predominantly people from east Africa, e.g. Ethiopia.

Colchester

"It's not Yeminis in the main. It's predominantly people from east Africa, e.g. Ethiopia."

Thank you. Sorry, I missed them. To be fair, I think the Saudi's are pot-shotting at everybody, by the sound of it !

North West

"It's not Yeminis in the main. It's predominantly people from east Africa, e.g. Ethiopia.

Thank you. Sorry, I missed them. To be fair, I think the Saudi's are pot-shotting at everybody, by the sound of it !"

It certainly doesn't justify it. It doesn't matter who they are shooting, they simply shouldn't be doing it

Colchester

"It certainly doesn't justify it. It doesn't matter who they are shooting, they simply shouldn't be doing it "

I know. And this is where I feel the UN fall down. I'm beginning to wonder if a remit to purely pacify, is not always appropriate.

» Add a new message to this topic