FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Republican debate

Republican debate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

So blu… what did you think? Honestly..curious

I’ll let you know what I thought as a left leaning centrist later…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercuryMan 37 weeks ago

Grantham

Thought Nikki Hayley stood out.

But its just a sideshow in reality.

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"So blu… what did you think? Honestly..curious

I’ll let you know what I thought as a left leaning centrist later… "

Can't give you a informed decision. I didn't have any interest in watching it. Sorry to kill your curiosity. Carry on with your take on it.

By *abio OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I’m with _ercury… Nikki haley was the adult in the room last night!

Vivek scared me and not in a good way…and you could absolutely see trump picking him as VP

By *addad99Man 37 weeks ago

Rotherham /newquay

Never watched it not my bag America can put who ever they want they don't interest me

Grantham

"I’m with _ercury… Nikki haley was the adult in the room last night!

Vivek scared me and not in a good way…and you could absolutely see trump picking him as VP

"

I thought the part about climate change was illuminating.

Its clear that some candidates want to win for themselves some want any win for the Republican party but only Nikki Hayley came across as wanting a win to do better for the American people.

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Vivek seemed to be auditioning to be the next Trump or Trump's running mate. I think he'd happily take either of those positions.

Grantham

"Vivek seemed to be auditioning to be the next Trump or Trump's running mate. I think he'd happily take either of those positions."

Now what has the billionaire Vivek got, that could possibly interest Trump?

By *iman2100Man 37 weeks ago

Glasgow

Would anyone in their right mind give any of these lightweights a CEO position of a small window cleaning company in Boise, Idaho, let alone the USA?

The spineless fawning to 4 times indicted Trump was pathetic. Where has the moral courage of American politicians gone?

By *Booboo-Man 37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Would anyone in their right mind give any of these lightweights a CEO position of a small window cleaning company in Boise, Idaho, let alone the USA?

The spineless fawning to 4 times indicted Trump was pathetic. Where has the moral courage of American politicians gone? "

Unfortunately a lot of Americans have made the maga movement part of their personality now and it's gone beyond the politics. Anyone else could give these people everything they need and want but they still won't look past Trump despite his numerous and massive flaws.

They almost need to look like they support and love trump while still trying to beat him as they will alienate their supporters otherwise.

Glasgow

"Would anyone in their right mind give any of these lightweights a CEO position of a small window cleaning company in Boise, Idaho, let alone the USA?

The spineless fawning to 4 times indicted Trump was pathetic. Where has the moral courage of American politicians gone?

Unfortunately a lot of Americans have made the maga movement part of their personality now and it's gone beyond the politics. Anyone else could give these people everything they need and want but they still won't look past Trump despite his numerous and massive flaws.

They almost need to look like they support and love trump while still trying to beat him as they will alienate their supporters otherwise."

Sadly you are correct. Trump is followed as if he were the new Messiah. He can do no wrong, say no wrong and think no wrong and if they believe in him with a religious fervency they will go to the promised land where America is Great Again.

Bill Maher made the right comment on this "Trump is followed by devout christians because, in order to be devout christians, they have already suspended their grasp on reality".

By *uddy laneMan 37 weeks ago

dudley

They almost need to look like they support and love trump while still trying to beat him as they will alienate their supporters otherwise.

Sadly you are correct. Trump is followed as if he were the new Messiah. He can do no wrong, say no wrong and think no wrong and if they believe in him with a religious fervency they will go to the promised land where America is Great Again.

Bill Maher made the right comment on this "Trump is followed by devout christians because, in order to be devout christians, they have already suspended their grasp on reality"."

Will Mr trump be betrayed by judas. LUKE 22:1.

Glasgow

Bill Maher made the right comment on this "Trump is followed by devout christians because, in order to be devout christians, they have already suspended their grasp on reality".

Will Mr trump be betrayed by judas. LUKE 22:1. "

I think there are quite a few Judases lined up. One reason is, despite his statements to the contrary, he has refused to pay the lawyers who defend them from prosecutions related to what Trump told them to do.

Let us face it, Trump's God complex is way out of hand. As a result many cult followers will "die" with him, metaphorically if not literally, like they did with Jim Jones in 1978 and David Koresh in 1993. Such is the power of a cult and the weakness of cult members to grasp reality.

» Add a new message to this topic