FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Dale Vince stops JSO money

Dale Vince stops JSO money

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Well Dale Vince, you know that multimillionaire "green energy" company owner who has bankrolled JSO and their fight for "stopping oil", yesterday announced that he would no longer bankroll JSO.

He said: 'I believe that further protests and the disruption that comes with them are pointless. I would go further and say they would be counterproductive'

Isn't it crazy that many many people have been saying that JSO protests are counterproductive and here we have the man himself finally accepting it.

Dale will move on and fund 'Just Vote', an organisation who are aiming at getting young people to vote for "green" parties, well Labour actually, but you know.

Are we about to see Momentum 2.0?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man 33 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Good to see the funding stop, and common sense kick in before someone got seriously hurt, it was only a matter of time.

By *umbrian85Man 33 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Well Dale Vince, you know that multimillionaire "green energy" company owner who has bankrolled JSO and their fight for "stopping oil", yesterday announced that he would no longer bankroll JSO.

He said: 'I believe that further protests and the disruption that comes with them are pointless. I would go further and say they would be counterproductive'

Isn't it crazy that many many people have been saying that JSO protests are counterproductive and here we have the man himself finally accepting it.

Dale will move on and fund 'Just Vote', an organisation who are aiming at getting young people to vote for "green" parties, well Labour actually, but you know.

Are we about to see Momentum 2.0?"

That's a pretty selective quote, what else did he say?

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Well Dale Vince, you know that multimillionaire "green energy" company owner who has bankrolled JSO and their fight for "stopping oil", yesterday announced that he would no longer bankroll JSO.

That's a pretty selective quote, what else did he say?"

Of course it's a selective quote because I've been saying the same thing on here for 2 years.

There's a whole statement should you wish to go read it and then debate.

By *abioMan 33 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

JSO has the say problem extinction rebellion does.. in that everyone agrees with the concept and has sympathy for the cause… but the way they have gone about it has basically lost them public support

Extinction rebellion kinda died with the Canning Town tube incident

By *umbrian85Man 33 weeks ago

Cumbria

From reading the article it's seems he sees supporting JSO is pointless because of the current government, so he's focusing on ways of getting them out.

By *eroy1000Man 33 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Good to see the funding stop, and common sense kick in before someone got seriously hurt, it was only a matter of time."

By *orleymanMan 32 weeks ago

Leeds

Are we about to see Momentum 2.0?"

The man thay made money from government grants?

By *orleymanMan 29 weeks ago

Leeds

Sorry - I do not understand your use of the English language.

"The man thay made money from government grants"

What do you actually mean?"

As in his company was set up to make money via government grants for green energy. It was actually quite unsuccessful, and was propped up by grants.

By *deepdiveMan 29 weeks ago

France / Birmingham

Sorry - I do not understand your use of the English language.

"The man thay made money from government grants"

What do you actually mean?

As in his company was set up to make money via government grants for green energy. It was actually quite unsuccessful, and was propped up by grants."

Thank you

By *wisted999Man 28 weeks ago

North Bucks

Has anyone seen the chap in Panama and his Falling Down moment when confronted with Eco protests?

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 09/11/23 18:30:53]

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Has anyone seen the chap in Panama and his Falling Down moment when confronted with Eco protests? "

Yep. Can't say I'm surprised. Not that I advocate it, before everyone starts crying.

» Add a new message to this topic