FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Hostages treated well.

Hostages treated well.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orleyman OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply to the somewhat ironic post

"Citations needed.

If Israel ever HAD pictures of anything (beheaded babies etc) you can GUARANTEE they would circulate them!

IT'S WHAT THEY DO.

All the initial reports from hostages were that they were treated really well.

pr"

Asking for citations while claiming Israeli hostages were treated well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67204479

Beaten with sticks is being treated well apparently

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ersiantugMan 28 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Reply to the somewhat ironic post

"Citations needed.

If Israel ever HAD pictures of anything (beheaded babies etc) you can GUARANTEE they would circulate them!

IT'S WHAT THEY DO.

pr"

"

Excellent!

The article begins with the stick thing (with no quotes or detail) and the addition of "most of" them were treated well to off-set it.

Now the BBC has been impartial, read on.....

The quotes were of here saying they were all treated well. They had regular doctor visits and they ate the same food as her guards. She said thank you when she was released.

Do you expect it to be much better than that?

No beheaded babies here.

Is this the best you can do?

Because all the 'proof' videos regarding the Palestinians I am seeing are not exactly Hollywood standard mate.

pt (yes me)

By *irldnCouple 28 weeks ago

Brighton

Don’t the released hostages have family members still being held by Hamas? If so then if it was me I’d say whatever Hamas had told me to say!

By *eroy1000Man 28 weeks ago

milton keynes

If Hamas wanted to treat hostages well then apart from not beating an 80 year old lady with sticks, maybe they should not have taken them hostage in the first place and not have brutally butchered those they did not take hostage.

Brighton

"If Hamas wanted to treat hostages well then apart from not beating an 80 year old lady with sticks, maybe they should not have taken them hostage in the first place and not have brutally butchered those they did not take hostage."

By *otMe66Man 28 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Citations needed.

IT'S WHAT THEY DO.

pr"

Excellent!

The article begins with the stick thing (with no quotes or detail) and the addition of "most of" them were treated well to off-set it.

The quotes were of here saying they were all treated well. They had regular doctor visits and they ate the same food as her guards. She said thank you when she was released.

No beheaded babies here.

Because all the 'proof' videos regarding the Palestinians I am seeing are not exactly Hollywood standard mate.

pt (yes me)"

Did you miss the part that said journalists were shown the raw footage from body cams and security cameras of the attack from Hamas?

It goes onto say...

"Among the clips was footage of Hamas gunmen cheering with apparent joy as they shot civilians on the road, and later stalking the pathways of kibbutzim and killing parents and children in their homes.

More than 1,400 people, mostly civilians, were killed in the attack."

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 28 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"If Hamas wanted to treat hostages well then apart from not beating an 80 year old lady with sticks, maybe they should not have taken them hostage in the first place and not have brutally butchered those they did not take hostage."

This..

Hamas deserve what comes to them, and whoever backed them which given Israel's history will surely happen in due course ..

The innocents irregardless of birth should not be the victims, humanitarian aid must be allowed in to sustain life for the most vulnerable and international law has to apply..

The longer it's denied the higher the death toll and the barbarity of the 7th October will be diminished and the moral high ground is lost..

By *idnight RamblerMan 28 weeks ago

Pershore

How about the victims Hamas shot dead in cold blood? Should we applaud because the end came quick?

By *astandFeistyCouple 28 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Don’t the released hostages have family members still being held by Hamas? If so then if it was me I’d say whatever Hamas had told me to say!"

That's correct from my understanding. If it is the case, of course any hostages released will say whatever they need to say to ensure the safety of those family members.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 28 weeks ago

Border of London

[Removed by poster at 25/10/23 10:15:10]

Border of London

Imagine that you have a friend who runs an illegal drugs business that has expanded recently. He's in his 60s and has several children and grandchildren, a couple of whom work laundering money but most are teachers, nurses or oblivious children. A rival drug family (smaller, but known for violence) upon whose turf he expanded sends over a group of guys from their late teens to early thirties to raid this guy's grandchild's birthday party. They kill 8 and abduct 5. They beat and reportedly sexually assault a couple of them, but after a couple of weeks, they release one after a hostage negotiation. That one thanks the captor as they are handed to the police. She says that she ate McDonald's just like her captors and that his aunt put smiley Band-Aids on her.

Not a perfect analogy (not least of which is the expansion side or the nature of the underlying drug business, and certainly the general equivalence, but that's not the point here), but you can't say "see, they weren't all that bad". Even if you accept that the friend with a drugs business "should have seen it coming" and that "it didn't happen in a vacuum", that doesn't justify the storming of a birthday party, the deaths and the mistreatment of the children. Giving them basic food does not make them at all good.

One issue is that we (collectively) have such low expectations from Hamas that any show of humanity surprises us and spurs us to say "see, they're human". This is the problem is when the narrative says that people are nothing other than sub-human animals. The rhetoric of those who wish to see Hamas destroyed works against them.

This all comes down to racial prejudice and Islamophobia. Look at our expectations of behaviour in Africa and the Middle East. When we're confronted with any atrocities there, we say, "yeah it's terrible, but they're Africans/Muslims/Arabs - it's just how things are,".

Syria (civil war) 2023 (SOHR - so far) : Combatants - 1360; Civilians: 1216

Syria (Civil War) 2022 (SOHR): Combatants - 2141; Civilians - 1627

War in Sudan - April 2023 - present:

4000–10000+ killed and 6000–12000 injured

4118119 internally displaced

1130516 refugees

Belligerents include countries in Africa/Middle East

London: 400 protest closer ties to Sudan.

Why does nobody care? 400?!?! If this were a protest against a Western-supported war, it would be 50000+!

The list could go on. Uyghur repression (genocide? ethnic cleansing?) is hardly given a thought, because "hey, it's China - we know those guys are not really human and there's not much we can do about it anyway".

When someone reminds you that they're human, we should ask ourselves if we should have had such low expectations from them in the first place, and why.

Anyone who says "see, they were well treated" needs to ask themselves some very, very hard questions.

By *csheffMan 28 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Imagine that you have a friend who runs an illegal drugs business that has expanded recently. He's in his 60s and has several children and grandchildren, a couple of whom work laundering money but most are teachers, nurses or oblivious children. A rival drug family (smaller, but known for violence) upon whose turf he expanded sends over a group of guys from their late teens to early thirties to raid this guy's grandchild's birthday party. They kill 8 and abduct 5. They beat and reportedly sexually assault a couple of them, but after a couple of weeks, they release one after a hostage negotiation. That one thanks the captor as they are handed to the police. She says that she ate McDonald's just like her captors and that his aunt put smiley Band-Aids on her.

Not a perfect analogy (not least of which is the expansion side or the nature of the underlying drug business, and certainly the general equivalence, but that's not the point here), but you can't say "see, they weren't all that bad". Even if you accept that the friend with a drugs business "should have seen it coming" and that "it didn't happen in a vacuum", that doesn't justify the storming of a birthday party, the deaths and the mistreatment of the children. Giving them basic food does not make them at all good.

One issue is that we (collectively) have such low expectations from Hamas that any show of humanity surprises us and spurs us to say "see, they're human". This is the problem is when the narrative says that people are nothing other than sub-human animals. The rhetoric of those who wish to see Hamas destroyed works against them.

This all comes down to racial prejudice and Islamophobia. Look at our expectations of behaviour in Africa and the Middle East. When we're confronted with any atrocities there, we say, "yeah it's terrible, but they're Africans/Muslims/Arabs - it's just how things are,".

1130516 refugees

Why does nobody care? 400?!?! If this were a protest against a Western-supported war, it would be 50000+!

The list could go on. Uyghur repression (genocide? ethnic cleansing?) is hardly given a thought, because "hey, it's China - we know those guys are not really human and there's not much we can do about it anyway".

When someone reminds you that they're human, we should ask ourselves if we should have had such low expectations from them in the first place, and why.

Anyone who says "see, they were well treated" needs to ask themselves some very, very hard questions.

"

Some very good points and I have never truly been able to understand how people can care so passionately about terrible things happening in one place but give 0 fks about horrific things happening in others. The Muslims in China being a prime example

Brighton

"Imagine that you have a friend who runs an illegal drugs business that has expanded recently. He's in his 60s and has several children and grandchildren, a couple of whom work laundering money but most are teachers, nurses or oblivious children. A rival drug family (smaller, but known for violence) upon whose turf he expanded sends over a group of guys from their late teens to early thirties to raid this guy's grandchild's birthday party. They kill 8 and abduct 5. They beat and reportedly sexually assault a couple of them, but after a couple of weeks, they release one after a hostage negotiation. That one thanks the captor as they are handed to the police. She says that she ate McDonald's just like her captors and that his aunt put smiley Band-Aids on her.

1130516 refugees

Some very good points and I have never truly been able to understand how people can care so passionately about terrible things happening in one place but give 0 fks about horrific things happening in others. The Muslims in China being a prime example "

Possibly because most people have the attention span of a gnat and only a cursory understanding or interest in world affairs anyway? Also just compare the media coverage of Israel/Palestine vs Uyghur in China (and indeed media access to cover it freely).

By *estivalMan 28 weeks ago

borehamwood

[Removed by poster at 25/10/23 12:45:27]

Cardiff

"Don’t the released hostages have family members still being held by Hamas? If so then if it was me I’d say whatever Hamas had told me to say!"

But why would they treat them badly? You've fallen for the Hamas is evil line. But it's voted for and continually supported for by people in Gaza primarily, and all of Palestine too.

Or do you think most Muslims are evil too?

The anti Palestinian propaganda is a machine that has never stopped.

pt

Cardiff

They didn't "beat her with sticks"!

Look at what you've got in *all* of this!

How can can you people justify the endless Israeli slaughter of Palestinian woman and children that has gone of for so many years now? Israel is brutal and evil in my eyes, and it's just never stopped.

Now they are making Palestine a slaughter house to completely take it over.

pt

By *AFKA HovisMan 28 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"If Hamas wanted to treat hostages well then apart from not beating an 80 year old lady with sticks, maybe they should not have taken them hostage in the first place and not have brutally butchered those they did not take hostage.

How can can you people justify the endless Israeli slaughter of Palestinian woman and children that has gone of for so many years now? Israel is brutal and evil in my eyes, and it's just never stopped.

pt"

regardless of what they did or don't do, can you agree that taking hostages is not right, and that they must have been under immense psychological stress. After all there is a reason you take hostages.

And is taking civilian hostages a war crime ?

Brighton

"Don’t the released hostages have family members still being held by Hamas? If so then if it was me I’d say whatever Hamas had told me to say!

But why would they treat them badly? You've fallen for the Hamas is evil line. But it's voted for and continually supported for by people in Gaza primarily, and all of Palestine too.

Or do you think most Muslims are evil too?

The anti Palestinian propaganda is a machine that has never stopped.

pt"

I do not support what Israel is doing (or more to the point, how they are doing it) but are you denying that Hamas slaughtered men, women, and children two weeks ago? Are you denying they butchered unarmed civilians? Are you denying they murdered kids?

By *wisted999Man 28 weeks ago

North Bucks

"If Hamas wanted to treat hostages well then apart from not beating an 80 year old lady with sticks, maybe they should not have taken them hostage in the first place and not have brutally butchered those they did not take hostage.

pt"

I mean after machine gunning whole families deffo beating people with sticks is one of those things that didn’t happen.

Or parading a young lady seemingly dead in the back of a pick up truck and spitting on her lifeless body.

I for one think baby killers are awful whether that’s by bombs or withholding vital supplies. Or by machine gunning them in the name of freeing Palestine.

But that’s just me.

Border of London

"

But why would they treat them badly?

"

Umm... Really? How do you suppose the honoured guests made their way over to Gaza in the first place? Does that, in and of itself, not constitute less than ideal treatment?

"You've fallen for the Hamas is evil line. But it's voted for and continually supported for by people in Gaza primarily, and all of Palestine too."

Have you ever read the Hamas charter? Serious question.

You're on dangerous ground here, asserting that it has overwhelming support, because if that is the case, you are undermining the case that Gazans are under the oppressive thumb of a bunch of evil people (even if you do not believe this, most people here do) and are not party to their evil.

"Or do you think most Muslims are evil too?"

Your line above would propagate this belief.

"The anti Palestinian propaganda is a machine that has never stopped."

This is possibly true, but realise that YOU are part of this machine with the above post, unless you believe that Hamas is not evil, in which case... There is little left to be said. READ THEIR CHARTER.

"They didn't "beat her with sticks"!"

Have you seen/heard the entire testimony from the woman who was let out?

"While she was being taken, she was hit by sticks" (direct live translation by her daughter).

North Bucks

If people want to twerk for a murderous mysoginistic homophobic regime that has its it’s boots on the neck of the populace then I doubt anything will be able to change their mind. Turkeys voting for Christmas comes to mind.

And if people want to twerk for a murderous regime that has no compulsion in bombing one of the most densely populated areas on the planet filled with children then I say the same.

So glad I am in the West and able to say it all the same.

By *eroy1000Man 28 weeks ago

milton keynes

pt"

Why do you say they did not beat her with sticks when she says that's what happened. Do you agree she was taken hostage along with many others ?

Leeds

"Citations needed.

IT'S WHAT THEY DO.

pr"

Excellent!

No beheaded babies here.

pt (yes me)"

No tbe beheaded babies were confirmed by a room of 200 journalists. Who saw the pictures.

Maybe you slept through that bit of tbe post though.

Treated well whilst simultaneously being beaten.

Fed cucumber sandwiches...just like a 5* in across 2 weeks.

Top notch hostshe treatment.

The bbc so embarrassed they changed their own headline on it

Leeds

.yeah but it's all part of tbe amazing treatment

After being beaten and starved. At the hamas weightless camp.

You can await an see if your life partner makes it out.

Superb times 5* out of 5.

She recommends.

Cardiff

"Don’t the released hostages have family members still being held by Hamas? If so then if it was me I’d say whatever Hamas had told me to say!

She recommends."

Ask yourself this, why does Hamas (who actually are the Palestinians effectively) have to be so evil?

pt

Cardiff

"

No tbe beheaded babies were confirmed by a room of 200 journalists. Who saw the pictures."

Horse shit. Where?

It's much harder to disprove such lies than it is to get out the truth I'll tell you that.

pt

Leeds

She recommends.

Ask yourself this, why does Hamas (who actually are the Palestinians effectively) have to be so evil?

pt"

So your logic is

Hamas are effectively all Palestinians

And if hamas are a terrorist group.

All Palestine is terrorist.

Top logic.

Israel has nothing to answer for

I've just read Yocheved Lifschitz review in booking.com

Can't wait to head to Palestine.

Leeds

"

No tbe beheaded babies were confirmed by a room of 200 journalists. Who saw the pictures.

Horse shit. Where?

It's much harder to disprove such lies than it is to get out the truth I'll tell you that.

pt"

I literally copy pasted the post the other day.

Then tweeted the EXTREMELY well respected journo tweeting about it.

The fact you're still so ignorant on this is info is baffling.

Cardiff

"

Horse shit. Where?

pt

The fact you're still so ignorant on this is info is baffling."

Andrew Neil? lol.

I and others responded - go look.

What is baffling is that you seem to think that if you write things it's the truth.

pt

Border of London

"

pt"

Ask yourself this:

What would Hamas (specifically Hamas) do to you if you lived there and they read your Fab profile?

Bournemouth

I notice ol' pt is being very very selective in what he answers as usual

North Bucks

"I notice ol' pt is being very very selective in what he answers as usual

"

Leeds

"

Horse shit. Where?

pt

Andrew Neil? lol.

What is baffling is that you seem to think that if you write things it's the truth.

pt"

Nothing that actually debunked it.

Something about him being right wing...

Cardiff

"

Horse shit. Where?

pt

Andrew Neil? lol.

pt

Nothing that actually debunked it.

Something about him being right wing...

"

How do you disprove a lie? It's up to the liar to provide proof! Where is the proof?

Where is the proof?

pt

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Pt, was the first attack on military targets ? Or was civilian only?

Arguing whether people lost their heads because or rockets or a blade is somewhat distasteful without acknowledging the wider picture. Afaik, that wasn't a military strike with collateral damage.

If you wish to position hamas as being democratic representatives, then is it not also right to treat attacks as war crimes by a government (as I would assume you would if Israel attacked that way)

(I accept that the western media is similar paradoxical with treating hamaa as being undemocratic terrorists, but also representative of palenatine. However you appear to be supportive of hamas' legitimacy)

Cardiff

"Pt, was the first attack on military targets ? Or was civilian only?

Arguing whether people lost their heads because or rockets or a blade is somewhat distasteful without acknowledging the wider picture. Afaik, that wasn't a military strike with collateral damage.

If you wish to position hamas as being democratic representatives, then is it not also right to treat attacks as war crimes by a government (as I would assume you would if Israel attacked that way)

(I accept that the western media is similar paradoxical with treating hamaa as being undemocratic terrorists, but also representative of palenatine. However you appear to be supportive of hamas' legitimacy)

"

I don't want any fighting, but they are (and always have been) under siege.

You seem to suggest that if Hamas (ie the Palestinians) aren't terrorists, they are guilty of war crimes. I get the logic, but what happens when you have been fighting war crimes in a lengthy war? The technicalities here are invidious to me. We've all seen what has gone on. It hardly matters to them I'd suggest.

If you try the Palestinians for anything if you HAVE to bring it the Israelis. There are desperate people here. They will never be able to control all the handmade rockets, and they simply cannot be expected to live like caged animals forever.

Israel have been waiting and waiting for this. Lets see now how it plays out.

pt

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

You seem to suggest that if Hamas (ie the Palestinians) aren't terrorists, they are guilty of war crimes. I get the logic, but what happens when you have been fighting war crimes in a lengthy war? The technicalities here are invidious to me. We've all seen what has gone on. It hardly matters to them I'd suggest.

If you try the Palestinians for anything if you HAVE to bring it the Israelis. There are desperate people here. They will never be able to control all the handmade rockets, and they simply cannot be expected to live like caged animals forever.

pt"

I'm perfectly happy to say Israel have committed war crimes if shown them. I have no skin in this game. I have little knowledge of the history but can see that the millions of refugees don't just happen in a vacuum.

But when you are justifying civilian strikes you lose credibility and legitimately. You can condem those you support as much as those you oppose. You come across as though you support their actions.

Cardiff

ptI'm perfectly happy to say Israel have committed war crimes if shown them. I have no skin in this game. I have little knowledge of the history but can see that the millions of refugees don't just happen in a vacuum.

But when you are justifying civilian strikes you lose credibility and legitimately. You can condem those you support as much as those you oppose. You come across as though you support their actions. "

Who's actions?

Think about that one for a minute.

And read up on the history.

Over 90% of casualties in my lifetime have been Palestinian (just as now), too often woman and children. Too often hospitals. Too often schools.

pt

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

ptI'm perfectly happy to say Israel have committed war crimes if shown them. I have no skin in this game. I have little knowledge of the history but can see that the millions of refugees don't just happen in a vacuum.

But when you are justifying civilian strikes you lose credibility and legitimately. You can condem those you support as much as those you oppose. You come across as though you support their actions.

Who's actions?

Think about that one for a minute.

And read up on the history.

Over 90% of casualties in my lifetime have been Palestinian (just as now), too often woman and children. Too often hospitals. Too often schools.

pt"

you know what I mean.

Can you condem the hamas attacks on civilians? Without any caveats or justifications.

I condem all attacks on civilians by both sides. And I'm probably instinctively more supportive of Palestine (not hamas) than Israel. But I'm an outsider. (Albeit I accept that the UK have probably been complicit in creating this given the early 20 centruray involvement)

Terra Firma

"

Yep... Ignored my post and that set off the red flags, as it was based on the very news article he mentioned...

By *mmmMaybeCouple 28 weeks ago

West Wales

"

Ok, your citizen is released & in the interview says they were “In a myriad of tunnels under the city”.

You now have the whole world knowing that your current bombing & missile strikes are likely having zero effect on Hamas’s fighting capability when you send in ground forces.

So why are you still killing civilians?

Isn’t that a war crime right there?

S

North Bucks

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67206277

This is quite an interesting article especially considering how’s it all played out on here. Although on here it’s only the twerkers denying children have been killed.

West Wales

"https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67206277

This is quite an interesting article especially considering how’s it all played out on here. Although on here it’s only the twerkers denying children have been killed. "

Strange isn’t it how just because some don’t believe the numbers &/or means of death we automatically get called deniers. Bit pathetic really.

Kids have died, are dying of that there is no doubt. But thirty babies did not have their heads cut off (Israel) We have 220 missing (assumed & pushed as hostages to the MSM) which I’ve pointed out just doesn’t work with other reports also from Israel. (Read the small print too from the IDF themselves).

Yet any questioning of these “Facts” is denying.

Total & utter partisan bollox really.

S

North Bucks

This is quite an interesting article especially considering how’s it all played out on here. Although on here it’s only the twerkers denying children have been killed.

Strange isn’t it how just because some don’t believe the numbers &/or means of death we automatically get called deniers. Bit pathetic really.

Kids have died, are dying of that there is no doubt. But thirty babies did not have their heads cut off (Israel) We have 220 missing (assumed & pushed as hostages to the MSM) which I’ve pointed out just doesn’t work with other reports also from Israel. (Read the small print too from the IDF themselves).

S"

Citation needed………..

West Wales

S

Citation needed……….."

The IDF on the taken figure?

Leeds

S"

No one said 30 babies had their heads cut off originally.

Some one misread a statement

Cardiff

Yep... Ignored my post and that set off the red flags, as it was based on the very news article he mentioned...

"

"As usual?" That is an absolute lie!

I was aware that guy asked the same question twice, I just hadn't got around to that one (and I can see what he is so 'innocently' pushing at too - what do you expect me to say??? He is clearly not dispassionate at all.)

Don't you dare lie about me!!!!!

I don't skip anything out of discomfort, I never have.

Who are you to lie about people on Fabswingers????

But this is all about lies isn't it?

It's all about lying.

pt

Bournemouth

I was aware that guy asked the same question twice, I just hadn't got around to that one (and I can see what he is so 'innocently' pushing at too - what do you expect me to say??? He is clearly not dispassionate at all.)

It's all about lying.

pt "

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Terra Firma

It's all about lying.

pt "

Did you answer my question in my post to you above here? answer no you didn’t.

Faux outrage and nobody called you liar…

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

S

Some one misread a statement "

as I covered in a nother thread, many will read "beheading" as intentionally removing heads.

Especially when in the context of Muslim terrorists.

If we include via explosions then the allies no doubt beheaded babies in ww2.

It's an unhelpful loose definition in convaying information imo.

Cardiff

It's all about lying.

pt

Faux outrage and nobody called you liar…"

Who are you? Seriously? I'm a guy on Fabswingers who often gets made to be made to repeat myself over and over over and over and over and over and over on these type of threads.

I don't "typically!" ignore anything, and I'm told that I deliberately misinform out of prejudice (ie lie) all the time (I don't)!

Who on earth do you people think you are?

You are natural bullies it seems to me.

pt

Terra Firma

It's all about lying.

pt

Faux outrage and nobody called you liar…

Who are you? Seriously? I'm a guy on Fabswingers who often gets made to be made to repeat myself over and over over and over and over and over and over on these type of threads.

I don't "typically!" ignore anything, and I'm told that I deliberately misinform out of prejudice (ie lie) all the time (I don't)!

Who on earth do you people think you are?

You are natural bullies it seems to me.

pt"

I’m at a loss with your anger, what’s is about? Maybe to much forum?

You can scroll up and reply to my post that quoted the news article you quoted and answer, if you missed a particular part.

Alternatively, simply ignore it as you did prior.

To be honest, I don’t care if you do or don’t answer after this little outburst

Cardiff

S

Some one misread a statement as I covered in a nother thread, many will read "beheading" as intentionally removing heads.

It's an unhelpful loose definition in convaying information imo. "

How did 40 beheaded babies get to 30 (I've seen 50 too!). That lie was clearly planted by the IDF - though the US journalist who broke it has since 'admitted' she only "overheard" it, rather than actually saw it - which she originally reported ffs).

pt

North Bucks

Twerk twerk

By *verysmileMan 28 weeks ago

CANTERBURY

As abhorrent as the present situation in Gaza may be, I also think that PT may be verging on terrorist sympathy and atrocity denial.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"As abhorrent as the present situation in Gaza may be, I also think that PT may be verging on terrorist sympathy and atrocity denial."
Stockholm Syndrome?

North Bucks

I do hope we don’t have people encouraging support for Hamas because that would be illegal I believe.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

S

Some one misread a statement as I covered in a nother thread, many will read "beheading" as intentionally removing heads.

How did 40 beheaded babies get to 30 (I've seen 50 too!). That lie was clearly planted by the IDF - though the US journalist who broke it has since 'admitted' she only "overheard" it, rather than actually saw it - which she originally reported ffs).

pt"

I can't talk about the numbers. I'm refering to tha articles last week from the pathology that seemed to say there were bodies (including babies) without heads. And the same article that couldn't confirm the reason for the decapitation.

I guess the first question is whether it is true any babies were decapitated by any reason.

Cardiff

"As abhorrent as the present situation in Gaza may be, I also think that PT may be verging on terrorist sympathy and atrocity denial."

Sadly showing balance in this area has always led to the accusation of this.

I'm not into any violence, but saying that I'm of the opinion that Hamas cannot be called 'terrorists' is not an illegal statement to make, not where I live anyway. This whole matter is an endless nightmare to me. Imagine you had to live it? It's a horrible situation all round.

pt

Leeds

S

It's an unhelpful loose definition in convaying information imo. "

The point was no one official EVER said a total amount of babies had had been removed. It was some one misreading

Leeds

S

pt"

Again. Indont know how many time you need to be told it was NEVER 40 babies were beheaded.

"As abhorrent as the present situation in Gaza may be, I also think that PT may be verging on terrorist sympathy and atrocity denial.

I'm not into any violence, but saying that I'm of the opinion that Hamas cannot be called 'terrorists' is not an illegal statement to make, not where I live anyway. This whole matter is an endless nightmare to me. Imagine you had to live it? It's a horrible situation all round.

pt"

Cool you consider them freedom fighters. Well they brought the fight and now they are getting a response to something they knew would happen. Fair assessment?

Cardiff

"As abhorrent as the present situation in Gaza may be, I also think that PT may be verging on terrorist sympathy and atrocity denial.

pt

Cool you consider them freedom fighters. Well they brought the fight and now they are getting a response to something they knew would happen. Fair assessment"

Not in terms of when and who brought the fight: this nightmare didn't start last week.

But Hamas obviously knew exactly what would come (despite having hostages themselves now - though even now it's nothing like the amount of Palestinians or pro-Palestinian Jews Israel has incarcerated for years often without charge or trial), which is why this is all so utterly desperate and also so politically disarming.

pt

Terra Firma

pt Cool you consider them freedom fighters. Well they brought the fight and now they are getting a response to something they knew would happen. Fair assessment?

"

The Hamas plans for the hostages becoming the bargaining chips was doomed when they slaughtered innocent families in their homes and paraded dead bodies around the streets.

Israel was never going to back down or play a game of release, their only option was to hit hard and show that taking hostages brings no benefit, unlike the deals they have made in the past.

Palestinians are paying a heavy price for the evil stupidity of the terrorists amongst them.

By *amish SMan 28 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Treated well, really, when Hamas have announced on news this evening 50 are dead.

Bournemouth

"Treated well, really, when Hamas have announced on news this evening 50 are dead."

They said due to airstrikes.

I'd like to know how many Hamas 'soldiers' have been killed.

West Wales

"Treated well, really, when Hamas have announced on news this evening 50 are dead.

I'd like to know how many Hamas 'soldiers' have been killed."

Funny how the known FACT that Hamas are mostly underground & therefore impervious to the bombings killing civilians seems to be of little relevance to some on here.

Yet Hamas are the only barbarians, strange twisted reality some people live in, usually religious ones it must be said.

S

S

"Treated well, really, when Hamas have announced on news this evening 50 are dead.

Funny how the known FACT that Hamas are mostly underground & therefore impervious to the bombings killing civilians seems to be of little relevance to some on here.

Yet Hamas are the only barbarians, strange twisted reality some people live in, usually religious ones it must be said.

S

S"

They are not impervious when Israel is using guided munitions that are designed to penetrate into the tunnels and then explode.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 28 weeks ago

nearby

They are probably in better shape than the 3000 children Israel has murdered in the last fortnight

North Bucks

“Hamad refused to acknowledge that his group had deliberately targeted civilians, despite the overwhelming evidence, including footage from body cameras worn by the fighters. He said the attack had been a “military operation” intended to target only military personnel”

Taken from a BBC interview with a terrorist today.

These guys don’t live on the same planet.

West Wales

S

SThey are not impervious when Israel is using guided munitions that are designed to penetrate into the tunnels and then explode."

You do talk some shit, Who the fuck says they are? Just because they’ve got the latest whizz bang Nov 5th rocket costing $10m a pack of five it doesn’t mean they’d be wasting them atm. More so if they are thinking about the future.

The children of those you kill are the future & they obviously cannot become terrorists of the future back to avenge deaths.....If you’ve already massacred them all.

You won’t let water in, you won’t let food in, you won’t let fuel in, you won’t let aid in.

Yet you think the chief twat gives a flying fuck he’s blowing the shit out of six years olds.

Get fcking real, this is now genocide hiding under a Western mask held up by various countries including yours & mine.

Today we heard from some twat saying the UN & UNRWA are training children in Gaza how to shoot.

Why? When there is no evidence?

Because when the ground assault goes in they will have free reign to shoot kids. For what other reason would you say that?

FFS You might just as well call them Einsatzgruppen they’ll be doing the same fcking job!

S

By *ammskiMan 28 weeks ago

lytham st.annes

S

SThey are not impervious when Israel is using guided munitions that are designed to penetrate into the tunnels and then explode.

You do talk some shit, Who the fuck says they are? Just because they’ve got the latest whizz bang Nov 5th rocket costing $10m a pack of five it doesn’t mean they’d be wasting them atm. More so if they are thinking about the future.

The children of those you kill are the future & they obviously cannot become terrorists of the future back to avenge deaths.....If you’ve already massacred them all.

You won’t let water in, you won’t let food in, you won’t let fuel in, you won’t let aid in.

Yet you think the chief twat gives a flying fuck he’s blowing the shit out of six years olds.

Get fcking real, this is now genocide hiding under a Western mask held up by various countries including yours & mine.

Today we heard from some twat saying the UN & UNRWA are training children in Gaza how to shoot.

Why? When there is no evidence?

Because when the ground assault goes in they will have free reign to shoot kids. For what other reason would you say that?

FFS You might just as well call them Einsatzgruppen they’ll be doing the same fcking job!

What an absolutely fantastic post,the best I have ever read

S"

nearby

"

S"

Exactly this, Sunak “Israel for the win”.

Biden “ now is not the time for a ceasefire

Israeli army has killed more children in two weeks than in the last 23 years

How am I talking shit when that is exactly what those weapons are used for and it's part of shaping the battlefield before a ground invasion. It is what is happening. IDF is not that stupid not to use them. It saves lives on their side when the ground assault commences.

North Bucks

And now the IDF are apparently bombing bakeries.

"And now the IDF are apparently bombing bakeries.

"

guess they want some falafel.

nearby

"

The Israelis are land thieves and child killers.

They were given land the UK stole from Palestine, the West Bank they then took by force. They are no better than Hamas just better armed.

By *mateur100Man 28 weeks ago

nr faversham

They were given land the UK stole from Palestine, the West Bank they then took by force. They are no better than Hamas just better armed. "

Where do you get your information from

They were given land the UK stole from Palestine, the West Bank they then took by force. They are no better than Hamas just better armed.

Where do you get your information from "

a coloring book ?

North Bucks

Just watching a livestream of the Gaza skyline and strip.

Lost the Gaza side of the stream when they cut the internet.

Looks like the IDF are going hard

"Just watching a livestream of the Gaza skyline and strip.

Lost the Gaza side of the stream when they cut the internet.

Looks like the IDF are going hard "

IDF probably going to do thunder runs it's very effective in heavily populated areas.

Just looked at flight radar. UK has a Posiden up and a US has a rivetjoint up.

» Add a new message to this topic