FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Hezzbolla

Hezzbolla

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    29 weeks ago

Thier leader is finally going to address thier people tomorrow. His speech is going to indicate where this conflict will head towards.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wosmilersCouple 29 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Let me guess.....reach out to Israel, bless them with good fortune and seek a Nobel Peace Prize?

By *bw for fun againCouple 29 weeks ago

wishaw

Conflict. Good god I'll ask you this before you Google name 1 child who's died in gazza. Look at your children tonight and think conflict omg conflict

By (user no longer on site) OP    29 weeks ago

"Conflict. Good god I'll ask you this before you Google name 1 child who's died in gazza. Look at your children tonight and think conflict omg conflict

. "

1. I can't have kids.

2. It is a conflict. Government against another government.

By *partansword78Man 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

there will never be peace in the middle east, far too many extremist and terrorist organisations over there. Hezbollah, ISIS, deesh, haqqani network, al qa`ida, and all the countries not directly involved want to get involved because they are after money and or resources ie oil. It`s the kids over there i feel sorry for, they grow up in the middle of the wars and fighting then get brain washed to be the next generation of fighters or extremists, if they can break the cycle there, then there may be a chance for peace.

By *ust RachelTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Eastbourne

"there will never be peace in the middle east, far too many extremist and terrorist organisations over there. Hezbollah, ISIS, deesh, haqqani network, al qa`ida, and all the countries not directly involved want to get involved because they are after money and or resources ie oil. It`s the kids over there i feel sorry for, they grow up in the middle of the wars and fighting then get brain washed to be the next generation of fighters or extremists, if they can break the cycle there, then there may be a chance for peace."

You missed out the Mujahideen, from years ago.

By *ndycoinsMan 28 weeks ago

Buxton

If the terrorists and their supporters lay down their weapons there will be peace.If Israel lay down their weapons there will be genocide.

By *partansword78Man 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

i would have been at it all night if i were to list them all. think there`s around 60 organisations on the CIA terror watch list just now.

By *iman2100Man 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

It would be of great assistance to middle eastern peace if all religions were removed.

Then pragmatic atheists would ask themselves "Why are we fighting and dying over a few square miles of baron desert that can only support the odd lizard?"

Until that day of enlightenment young men and women, conditioned since birth to obey without question the commands of self-serving cleric leaders, will continue to pursue their aim of the annihilation of the other religion in the misguided belief they are doing the bidding of some imaginary omnipotent being.

By *irldnCouple 28 weeks ago

Brighton

"It would be of great assistance to middle eastern peace if all religions were removed.

Then pragmatic atheists would ask themselves "Why are we fighting and dying over a few square miles of baron desert that can only support the odd lizard?"

Until that day of enlightenment young men and women, conditioned since birth to obey without question the commands of self-serving cleric leaders, will continue to pursue their aim of the annihilation of the other religion in the misguided belief they are doing the bidding of some imaginary omnipotent being. "

Agree. However, I am doubtful we will ever be divested of religions because humans cannot accept our mortality and many need to believe there is something more after this life rather than just worms and dust.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 28 weeks ago

Border of London

"It would be of great assistance to middle eastern peace if all religions were removed.

Until that day of enlightenment young men and women, conditioned since birth to obey without question the commands of self-serving cleric leaders, will continue to pursue their aim of the annihilation of the other religion in the misguided belief they are doing the bidding of some imaginary omnipotent being. "

The Soviets did a good job without religion. The Chinese did a good job without religious wars.

One could equally argue that if everyone became a Sunni Muslim and adhered completely to the scriptures, then there would be peace. It would be wrong and totally miss the point

Religion is an excuse to pin things like tribalism and nationalism on (as well as greed and malice).

If you think religion is the sole problem in the middle East, perhaps you've never been there in any meaningful way. They're are now dimensions there than the average Brit believes.

Yes, some religion is part of the problem.

» Add a new message to this topic