FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Question for Feminists. Episode 3

Question for Feminists. Episode 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irldn OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Brighton

Just for the bants we need to keep this going!

My question for people who support Muslim Countries where it is legal for a 13yr old girl to be married to an adult man is…

If that would be considered paedophilia in a Western country, but is acceptable in a middle Eastern country, which has the better moral compass?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *astandFeistyCouple 10 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Fuck, no

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"Just for the bants we need to keep this going!

My question for people who support Muslim Countries where it is legal for a 13yr old girl to be married to an adult man is…

If that would be considered paedophilia in a Western country, but is acceptable in a middle Eastern country, which has the better moral compass?"

Tbf it’s not just Muslim countries which have a disgustingly low age of consent - in some US states kids can marry at 12-14 with parental permission.

I’d like to see anyone defend it though.

Brighton

"Fuck, no "

Just roll with it Feisty

By *melie LALWoman 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *melie LALWoman 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

What about FGM?

Bournemouth

"Fuck, no

Just roll with it Feisty "

Nope, not doing it, I've had enough conversation with idiots today

Brighton

If that would be considered paedophilia in a Western country, but is acceptable in a middle Eastern country, which has the better moral compass?

Tbf it’s not just Muslim countries which have a disgustingly low age of consent - in some US states kids can marry at 12-14 with parental permission.

I’d like to see anyone defend it though. "

Fair point and agreed but then we already know the views of some posters on the morally bankrupt West so I was focusing on the Muslim countries

Brighton

"Fuck, no

Just roll with it Feisty

Nope, not doing it, I've had enough conversation with idiots today "

You LOVE it. Absolutely love it you member of a swinger cult you

By *otMe66Man 10 weeks ago

Terra Firma

If that would be considered paedophilia in a Western country, but is acceptable in a middle Eastern country, which has the better moral compass?"

where did you get 13 from?

Brighton

"What about FGM?"

IMHO disgusting and repugnant. Have to wonder what other poster(s) would think though as surely FGM is the ultimate counter-feminism right?

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 10 weeks ago

Border of London

You probably need to distinguish between sex and marriage, first off. Then determine why age and age difference matters. Then account for cultural and economic differences. Then look at outcomes (short term and long term). It's actually not straightforward. The answer may be that the West generally has things right for the West, but other places have different standards for their own valid reasons.

Looking back 500, 1500, 3000, 5000 & 10000 years might also yield different answers. Things like economic security, life expectancy, access to contraception, etc. are all factors at play. If people are getting pregnant at 12 in a third world country with no social security, there is an argument that marriage might be the best outcome despite our misgivings. That said, it can also be right that, in the UK, marriage is not permitted until much later and that sex with a minor is presumed without consent with a certain age gap.

Brighton

where did you get 13 from?"

It is the legal age a girl can be married in Iran.

Bournemouth

I’d like to see anyone defend it though. "

No one can marry at 12 in the US. There are one or two states where you can marry at 14 with parental consent. However, those states still have an age of consent for sexual activity.

By *ortyairCouple 10 weeks ago

Wallasey

You probably need to distinguish between sex and marriage, first off. Then determine why age and age difference matters. Then account for cultural and economic differences. Then look at outcomes (short term and long term). It's actually not straightforward. The answer may be that the West generally has things right for the West, but other places have different standards for their own valid reasons.

Looking back 500, 1500, 3000, 5000 & 10000 years might also yield different answers. Things like economic security, life expectancy, access to contraception, etc. are all factors at play. If people are getting pregnant at 12 in a third world country with no social security, there is an argument that marriage might be the best outcome despite our misgivings. That said, it can also be right that, in the UK, marriage is not permitted until much later and that sex with a minor is presumed without consent with a certain age gap."

Getting a 12 year old girl pregnant is quite avoidable anywhere in the world, just stop fucking them,

Mrs x

No one can marry at 12 in the US. There are one or two states where you can marry at 14 with parental consent. However, those states still have an age of consent for sexual activity. "

Yeah I saw a piece earlier that said 12 in one state (I looked when the other poster mentioned it) - but it may have been out of date.

By *andE2000Man 10 weeks ago

Bathgate

Lol

Looking back 500, 1500, 3000, 5000 & 10000 years might also yield different answers. Things like economic security, life expectancy, access to contraception, etc. are all factors at play. If people are getting pregnant at 12 in a third world country with no social security, there is an argument that marriage might be the best outcome despite our misgivings. That said, it can also be right that, in the UK, marriage is not permitted until much later and that sex with a minor is presumed without consent with a certain age gap.Getting a 12 year old girl pregnant is quite avoidable anywhere in the world, just stop fucking them,

Mrs x"

Now if this was the pub and not a forum, I’d crack a joke.

Wallasey

No one can marry at 12 in the US. There are one or two states where you can marry at 14 with parental consent. However, those states still have an age of consent for sexual activity. "

A girl in Louisianna was married at ten within recent history

Mrs x

Brighton

Looking back 500, 1500, 3000, 5000 & 10000 years might also yield different answers. Things like economic security, life expectancy, access to contraception, etc. are all factors at play. If people are getting pregnant at 12 in a third world country with no social security, there is an argument that marriage might be the best outcome despite our misgivings. That said, it can also be right that, in the UK, marriage is not permitted until much later and that sex with a minor is presumed without consent with a certain age gap."

Yeah I hear all that and acknowledge complexity but in the 21st Century I don’t buy the “cultural argument”.

If, as demonstrated by some posters, the West is seen as being so devoid of morals as to be bankrupt as a society, then I believe those who claim that, predominantly followers of the Muslim faith, are hypocrites if they condone/support the subjugation of women and child brides.

Border of London

"What about FGM?"

This is a much more clear cut no, under any circumstances, most especially the extreme forms that lead to all sorts of problems in later life. This isn't even a feminist issue, it's a human decency issue.

Bournemouth

No one can marry at 12 in the US. There are one or two states where you can marry at 14 with parental consent. However, those states still have an age of consent for sexual activity.

Yeah I saw a piece earlier that said 12 in one state (I looked when the other poster mentioned it) - but it may have been out of date. "

Further on that age of consent, the US also have 'age difference' laws. It is in no way comparable to Iran

Any genital mutilation undertaken on children, excepting for valid medical reasons, is abhorrent. Including circumcision.

Bathgate

Surely the USA has a higher morals than Iran, since you can marry a 12 yo there. Lol

Bournemouth

No one can marry at 12 in the US. There are one or two states where you can marry at 14 with parental consent. However, those states still have an age of consent for sexual activity. A girl in Louisianna was married at ten within recent history

Mrs x"

Louisianna (that spelling doesn't look right) update there laws in 2019 to 16, and an age difference of 3 years.

Brighton

Lol"

Glad you think this is funny. Now if we took your approach I might assume you to now support paedophillia (seeing as many of us are apparently supportive of genocide for…reasons known only to you)!

So can you answer? 13yr old girls marrying adult men. Good or bad thing?

Yeah I saw a piece earlier that said 12 in one state (I looked when the other poster mentioned it) - but it may have been out of date.

Further on that age of consent, the US also have 'age difference' laws. It is in no way comparable to Iran"

Just to clarify. Anyone condoning the marriage of children of 14, regardless of age difference laws, is a wanker.

Bournemouth

Surely the USA has a higher morals than Iran, since you can marry a 12 yo there. Lol"

No you can't.

Bathgate

Surely the USA has a higher morals than Iran, since you can marry a 12 yo there. Lol"

If the USA does it, it must be moral right? After all, it's the USA that updates your moral code every year

Bournemouth

Further on that age of consent, the US also have 'age difference' laws. It is in no way comparable to Iran

Just to clarify. Anyone condoning the marriage of children of 14, regardless of age difference laws, is a wanker. "

I'm not condoning, providing facts.

Surely the USA has a higher morals than Iran, since you can marry a 12 yo there. Lol

If the USA does it, it must be moral right? After all, it's the USA that updates your moral code every year"

You could have answered the question by now, friend.

Border of London

"Getting a 12 year old girl pregnant is quite avoidable anywhere in the world, just stop fucking them,

Mrs x"

How do you enforce this in rural Africa? What about two teens getting pregnant, because of human nature? Then how do you distinguish between two teens and an 18 y.o with a 15 y.o.? Do you throw the father into prison and let the girl and baby starve? We are extremely privileged over here and take support for single mothers for granted. This is not too condone sex/marriage with minors, but it's not an easy subject once we leave first world countries.

Brighton

Just to clarify. Anyone condoning the marriage of children of 14, regardless of age difference laws, is a wanker. "

The problem is they don’t want to be wankers but coercing children seems to be their only option in some cases. Perverts is a better more fitting word I’d say

Bournemouth

"Getting a 12 year old girl pregnant is quite avoidable anywhere in the world, just stop fucking them,

Mrs x

How do you enforce this in rural Africa? What about two teens getting pregnant, because of human nature? Then how do you distinguish between two teens and an 18 y.o with a 15 y.o.? Do you throw the father into prison and let the girl and baby starve? We are extremely privileged over here and take support for single mothers for granted. This is not too condone sex/marriage with minors, but it's not an easy subject once we leave first world countries."

Agreed. Which is why, whilst I don't condone young marriage or sex. I do like the 'age difference' laws in the US.

Surely none of us are naive enough to think young people don't have sex.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:06:54]

Bathgate

Mrs x

How do you enforce this in rural Africa? What about two teens getting pregnant, because of human nature? Then how do you distinguish between two teens and an 18 y.o with a 15 y.o.? Do you throw the father into prison and let the girl and baby starve? We are extremely privileged over here and take support for single mothers for granted. This is not too condone sex/marriage with minors, but it's not an easy subject once we leave first world countries."

You teach them porn since nursery so at least when they do it, it looks professional

Brighton

Mrs x

We are not talking about rural Africa though are we. We are not talking about two teens. The topic is focused on the Middle East where Iran legally has 13yr old girls marrying adult men.

This topic arose out of some posters supporting the actions of Hamas, whose aims include creating a state in Palestine that reflects Iran. The reasoning behind some of the posters points relate to the morally bankrupt west being controlled by a zionist conspiracy.

So I want to know what is so morally superior about said states supporting children marrying adults.

Mrs x

How do you enforce this in rural Africa? What about two teens getting pregnant, because of human nature? Then how do you distinguish between two teens and an 18 y.o with a 15 y.o.? Do you throw the father into prison and let the girl and baby starve? We are extremely privileged over here and take support for single mothers for granted. This is not too condone sex/marriage with minors, but it's not an easy subject once we leave first world countries.

You teach them porn since nursery so at least when they do it, it looks professional "

Ok. Let’s ask this straight.

Are you comfortable with under-age marriage?

Brighton

Mrs x

You teach them porn since nursery so at least when they do it, it looks professional "

What is this “porn” you speak of?

And what are your views on 13yr old girls marrying adult men in Iran?

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

IMHO disgusting and repugnant. Have to wonder what other poster(s) would think though as surely FGM is the ultimate counter-feminism right?"

There is worse. Complete genital and productive organs mutilation legally practiced in the west. For the benefit if the Pharma industry after grooming kids into it from nursery up to University

"What about FGM?

IMHO disgusting and repugnant. Have to wonder what other poster(s) would think though as surely FGM is the ultimate counter-feminism right?

There is worse. Complete genital and productive organs mutilation legally practiced in the west. For the benefit if the Pharma industry after grooming kids into it from nursery up to University "

Do you support the use of FGM in children?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:16:23]

By *AFKA HovisMan 10 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

"OP, back to the OG topic as requested.

Under your conscription model (male only or not), are the conscripted given roles at random ? "

Under feminism. Women are given priority in recruitment to show inclusion and diversity in every sector. Regardless of competence.

So I guess if we're feminist in peace and privileged times we should stick to our feminist principles at war."

You avoided my question to have a rant. In your version of conscription, how would you do it?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:19:02]

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

There is worse. Complete genital and productive organs mutilation legally practiced in the west. For the benefit if the Pharma industry after grooming kids into it from nursery up to University

Do you support the use of FGM in children?"

Those countries don't call it FGM. They call it female circumcision vs Male circumcision. I am totally against it but it's nothing compared to what the west is doing. Don't get me started with with irreversible Puberty blockers that's destroying the lives of children

"What about FGM?

Do you support the use of FGM in children?

Those countries don't call it FGM. They call it female circumcision vs Male circumcision. I am totally against it but it's nothing compared to what the west is doing. Don't get me started with with irreversible Puberty blockers that's destroying the lives of children

"

All circumcision (excepting medical reasons) is mutilation. And it’s all abhorrent. Glad you agree.

Brighton

"What about FGM?

There is worse. Complete genital and productive organs mutilation legally practiced in the west. For the benefit if the Pharma industry after grooming kids into it from nursery up to University "

Whose grooming these children? How? At what age are these legal mutilations carried out in the West? Are the patients consenting? Do they have full medical care and mental health counselling before and after?

Are the same standards applied in countries that allow FGM?

Bathgate

"

Under your conscription model (male only or not), are the conscripted given roles at random ? "

Under feminism. Women are given priority in recruitment to show inclusion and diversity in every sector. Regardless of competence.

So I guess if we're feminist in peace and privileged times we should stick to our feminist principles at war.

You avoided my question to have a rant. In your version of conscription, how would you do it?

"

I'd go back to traditional gender roles at war and at peace times. This society is at war with itself and it's breaking my heart

Wallasey

Sorry for my flippant answer before. Its a very emotive subject and as the poster above mentioned there are differences between marriage and sex with a minor.

I'm not looking at the issue of marriage but rather the issue of paedophilia.

Whilst I personal think it's aborent to have any such contact with someone under the age of consent, here currently being 16.

I believe that you don't learn to become a paedophile, I think you are born that way. The same way I believe you are born, straight, gay, bisexuality etc.

I believe this because of the barbaric experiments on gay guys in the 1950's, were they tried to change their sexual orientation by applying electric 'adversion' therapy to them by wiring them up to the national grid by their balls and zapping them when the 'scientists' did not get an appropriate response from the poor guys.

Did it make any of the gay guys straight, of course it didn't. They were born with their preferences and couldn't unlearn them, even with 240v zapped to their bits.

So I believe paedophiles are the same. They are born with the desire to have sex with youngsters.

It's society that says who these people can have sex with and unfortunately societal views change.

So it's up to society to keep individuals safe from the advances of adults who would want sex with them.

You only have to back 130 years here. In Victorian times the age of consent was 12.

So in answer to the OPs question, yes I believe its morally wrong to have a sexual relationship with anyone so young. Unfortunately not all societies agree,

Mrs x

"

So I guess if we're feminist in peace and privileged times we should stick to our feminist principles at war.

I'd go back to traditional gender roles at war and at peace times. This society is at war with itself and it's breaking my heart"

What are traditional gender roles?

Brighton

"

I'd go back to traditional gender roles at war and at peace times. This society is at war with itself and it's breaking my heart"

Worried if all the women go to war they’ll be a lack of 72 virgins waiting for each man in heaven huh?

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Whose grooming these children? How? At what age are these legal mutilations carried out in the West? Are the patients consenting? Do they have full medical care and mental health counselling before and after?

Are the same standards applied in countries that allow FGM?"

Children can't consent to grooming, brainwashing and indoctrination by the Billionaires. By the time they're 18 it's too late. You can't undo 14 years of grooming.

"

Apologies if I’m putting words in your mouth, nit by ‘traditional gender roles’ do you mean the fella goes out, does a day’s work, and when he gets home the dutiful wife has the house tidy, dinner ready, kids set for bed etc?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:27:22]

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Children can't consent to grooming, brainwashing and indoctrination by the Billionaires. By the time they're 18 it's too late. You can't undo 14 years of grooming. "

How about answering all my points rather than a small selection!

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:28:55]

Brighton

"

I'd go back to traditional gender roles at war and at peace times. This society is at war with itself and it's breaking my heart

Apologies if I’m putting words in your mouth, nit by ‘traditional gender roles’ do you mean the fella goes out, does a day’s work, and when he gets home the dutiful wife has the house tidy, dinner ready, kids set for bed etc? "

Yes but if she left the house at any point during the day to get groceries for that dinner, she needs to cover her hair and face (just in case the very sight of her turns the men in the street into sexual lunatics) and ask a male member of the family to accompany her.

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Children can't consent to grooming, brainwashing and indoctrination by the Billionaires. By the time they're 18 it's too late. You can't undo 14 years of grooming.

How about answering all my points rather than a small selection! "

Not sure what you mean by "Same Standards"

Which countries do

By *estivalMan 10 weeks ago

borehamwood

Mrs x

You teach them porn since nursery so at least when they do it, it looks professional

And what are your views on 13yr old girls marrying adult men in Iran?"

not much different from the law california are trying to bring in of you fuck someone under the age of consent as long as your no more than 10 years older you wont be prosocuted, hopefully that law dont get passed but it is california so who the fuck knows

By *ostindreamsMan 10 weeks ago

Keswick

Three threads in two days. This topic must have ruffled quite a few feathers

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:31:21]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:31:47]

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do "

It’s a simple question.

Now while I’ve got you…what are your views on 13yr old girls being married to adult men? Good or bad thing?

Brighton

Mrs x

And what are your views on 13yr old girls marrying adult men in Iran?not much different from the law california are trying to bring in of you fuck someone under the age of consent as long as your no more than 10 years older you wont be prosocuted, hopefully that law dont get passed but it is california so who the fuck knows"

Really. Awful law. I get not prosecuting two teenagers but an adult man/woman should not being having sex with someone under the age of consent. Full stop!

Bathgate

"

Apologies if I’m putting words in your mouth, nit by ‘traditional gender roles’ do you mean the fella goes out, does a day’s work, and when he gets home the dutiful wife has the house tidy, dinner ready, kids set for bed etc?

Yes but if she left the house at any point during the day to get groceries for that dinner, she needs to cover her hair and face (just in case the very sight of her turns the men in the street into sexual lunatics) and ask a male member of the family to accompany her."

If that's how you tackled your subjects at school, throwing every topic in your head in one setting, I wouldn't be surprised if you have dropped out school very soon

Mrs x

And what are your views on 13yr old girls marrying adult men in Iran?not much different from the law california are trying to bring in of you fuck someone under the age of consent as long as your no more than 10 years older you wont be prosocuted, hopefully that law dont get passed but it is california so who the fuck knows"

That’s not an accurate representation.

Brighton

"Three threads in two days. This topic must have ruffled quite a few feathers "

Not really, but getting answers is a bit like nailing jelly to the wall

Wallasey

"What about FGM?

Which countries do "

What about Eastern religions that allow marriage at 6 and consummation of that marriage by 9, are these the 'same standards'? Is this morally acceptable or should I just add this to the pile of your unanswerable questions for you?

Mrs x

Bournemouth

Mrs x

And what are your views on 13yr old girls marrying adult men in Iran?not much different from the law california are trying to bring in of you fuck someone under the age of consent as long as your no more than 10 years older you wont be prosocuted, hopefully that law dont get passed but it is california so who the fuck knows

Really. Awful law. I get not prosecuting two teenagers but an adult man/woman should not being having sex with someone under the age of consent. Full stop!"

It isn't to not prosecute, it gives judges the discretion to decide whether to put the person on the register or not. From age 14upwards.

Brighton

"

Yes but if she left the house at any point during the day to get groceries for that dinner, she needs to cover her hair and face (just in case the very sight of her turns the men in the street into sexual lunatics) and ask a male member of the family to accompany her.

If that's how you tackled your subjects at school, throwing every topic in your head in one setting, I wouldn't be surprised if you have dropped out school very soon"

Lolz you are funny. Quite happy with my academic and career achievements thanks. And my membership to the permissive debauched morally bankrupt swinger cult. Having so much fun and enjoying life. You should try it!

Now those 13yr old girls marrying adult males. Any thoughts? At all? Just one? Even a little one?

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Now while I’ve got you…what are your views on 13yr old girls being married to adult men? Good or bad thing?"

We need to define good and bad first. What's the reference moral code, yard stick?

I still want to hear about these ‘traditional gender roles’

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Now while I’ve got you…what are your views on 13yr old girls being married to adult men? Good or bad thing?

We need to define good and bad first. What's the reference moral code, yard stick? "

Simple. Should an adult male have sex with a child.

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

We need to define good and bad first. What's the reference moral code, yard stick?

Simple. Should an adult male have sex with a child."

Define Child and Adult

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult"

Let’s use the U.K legal definitions, nice and simple

Wallasey

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult"

A 53yr old man and a 9 year old girl, is that definitive enough,

Mrs x

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:43:42]

Wallasey

You're not going to answer

Mrs x

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

So you want to use the UK l"

Yeah, I think the U.K. legal definitions of child and adult are pretty standardly accepted, don’t you?

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Let’s use the U.K legal definitions, nice and simple "

We use the UK law to judge Iranians?

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

We use the UK law to judge Iranians? "

Yes, I think we have this law just about right in the U.K. do you disagree? Would you like to see the age of consent changed here to suit your beliefs? Please tell me more if that’s the case. What would you make it?

Wallasey

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Use Sharia Law. Is it acceptable for a 53year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl

Mrs x

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

What defines a person as adult in Iran? Can they vote? Join the military? Work in the Civil Service? Drive a car? Etc. Does that apply equally to males and females?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:50:17]

Wallasey

I don't think there's an actual defined age in Islam

Mrs x

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:51:26]

Wallasey

"[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:50:17]"
You're never going to answer my question because it would give away your false moral high ground, you are definitely a hypocrite.

Mrs x

By *AFKA HovisMan 10 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Thas thread is going to end with...

Rank on order of preference from your 13 yo daugher.

Marry a 35yo via arranged marriage

Circumcision

Gender change

Conscription

Donated to martyr for reward purposes

Peak fab.

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

We use the UK law to judge Iranians? Use Sharia Law. Is it acceptable for a 53year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl

Mrs x"

That's the UK law 100 years ago

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

We use the UK law to judge Iranians? Use Sharia Law. Is it acceptable for a 53year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl

Mrs x

"

So you’re saying Iran’s laws are backwards?

Wallasey

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

"

it's not and you should know it

Mrs x

Brighton

I’m intrigued why AandE2000 was so disgusted with Epstein et al (I was/am too for the record) for providing girls aged 17 to the rich and powerful to have sex with while being comfortable with the Iranian Govt permitting 13yr old girls to be married to adult men. Squaring that circle is pretty challenging!

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:56:05]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:57:30]

Brighton

"[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:56:05]"

You do delete a LOT of posts in pretty much every thread! Talk about being a tease!!!

By *uddy laneMan 10 weeks ago

dudley

I would go to the Dr with that aande, you keep firing blanks.

Bathgate

"[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 14:56:05]

You do delete a LOT of posts in pretty much every thread! Talk about being a tease!!!"

Keep hitting the send button the way I hold my phone sorry

Brighton

"I would go to the Dr with that aande, you keep firing blanks."

LOL LOL LOL

Wallasey

You do delete a LOT of posts in pretty much every thread! Talk about being a tease!!!

Keep hitting the send button the way I hold my phone sorry "

Don't apologise just answer my question. Is it mortally wrong for a 53 year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl?

Mrs x

Wallasey

Keep hitting the send button the way I hold my phone sorry Don't apologise just answer my question. Is it mortally wrong for a 53 year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl?

Mrs x"

Morally not mortally

Wallasey

Your silence is deafening

Mrs x

Bathgate

Keep hitting the send button the way I hold my phone sorry Don't apologise just answer my question. Is it mortally wrong for a 53 year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl?

Mrs x"

I am not in a police station. And not here to argue a million topic in one setting.

We are with the definition of Adults and kids.

dudley

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:04:10]

Brighton

"I’m intrigued why AandE2000 was so disgusted with Epstein et al (I was/am too for the record) for providing girls aged 17 to the rich and powerful to have sex with while being comfortable with the Iranian Govt permitting 13yr old girls to be married to adult men. Squaring that circle is pretty challenging!"

I know I won’t get an answer but in a roll now.

Do the 13yr old girls have to have started menstruating before they are permitted to be married to adult men?

Bathgate

"Your silence is deafening

Mrs x"

By the time I answer one reply. There are 10 questions off rail. I am not an AI

Brighton

Mrs x

I am not in a police station. And not here to argue a million topic in one setting.

We are with the definition of Adults and kids. "

Yeah itv is a bit childish to put your fingers in your ears and say LA LA LA LA LA and ignore the questions you are being asked to clarify the position you yourself have espousing across multiple threads on these forums. Time to grow up and grow a pair I think!

Now what do you think about 13yr old girls being married to adult men. Good or bad?

Brighton

Mrs x

By the time I answer one reply. There are 10 questions off rail. I am not an AI"

Adult Infidel ?

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

So you’re saying Iran’s laws are backwards? "

So your moral code is whatever comes next?

The UK ruled 40% of the world 100 years ago. I'd say, they did much better back then.

Wallasey

Mrs x

By the time I answer one reply. There are 10 questions off rail. I am not an AI"

So the 53 year old prophet, in a middle Eastern religion, is allowed to have sex with a 9 year old girl and that's OK? But you claim anyone else doing this and it's not morally ok.

Isn't that hypocritical? X

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

The UK ruled 40% of the world 100 years ago. I'd say, they did much better back then. "

So now you support colonialism? I can’t keep up! More uTurns than Boris Johnson!

Wallasey

Know you are not answering this question,

Mrs x

dudley

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

The UK ruled 40% of the world 100 years ago. I'd say, they did much better back then.

So now you support colonialism? I can’t keep up! More uTurns than Boris Johnson!"

Ok leave Mr what a head of hair out of this, he's coming back.

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

So now you support colonialism? I can’t keep up! More uTurns than Boris Johnson!

Ok leave Mr what a head of hair out of this, he's coming back. "

He does have a splendid mop! Bet even he could answer whether it is ok for 13yr old girls to be married off to adult males!

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:19:44]

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

He does have a splendid mop! Bet even he could answer whether it is ok for 13yr old girls to be married off to adult males!"

It's OK in the USA to marry 12 year olds. Should we invade them and civilise them?

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

The UK ruled 40% of the world 100 years ago. I'd say, they did much better back then. "

Moral code and laws are not the same.

Are you going to answer the age of consent question or do we take your avoidance as an answer itself?

Wallasey

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

He does have a splendid mop! Bet even he could answer whether it is ok for 13yr old girls to be married off to adult males!

It's OK in the USA to marry 12 year olds. Should we invade them and civilise them? "

Knew you wouldn't answer my question

Mrs x

Bournemouth

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

It's OK in the USA to marry 12 year olds. Should we invade them and civilise them? "

No it is not. I'm not sure how many times I need to say this before you listen.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:25:59]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:26:28]

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

I know how you like your facts so first of all scroll back up and have a read on the 12yr old USA thing. Secondly the USA is not a single state with a single set of laws. You know that right? Thirdly what do YOU think about 13yr old girls being married to adult males (no invasion necessary, just a simple question). Fourth for bonus points, can you answer the other posters point on a 53yr old man (prophet) having sex with a 9yr old. Thanks

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

It's OK in the USA to marry 12 year olds. Should we invade them and civilise them?

No it is not. I'm not sure how many times I need to say this before you listen. "

Google is your friend.

Last 6 marriages 12. 56 under 14. In the USA

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Google is your friend.

Last 6 marriages 12. 56 under 14. In the USA"

Last year

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Now I’m going to make a point, and I’m going to choose my words carefully in order that you have fair right to respond.

Your inability or unwillingness to respond to what is a very plain and simple question leads me (and everyone else) to one conclusion - that you are accepting of what would be called paedophilia in the U.K.

Now if you’re not accepting of what we would regard as paedophila, then please correct me and I will of course apologise and delete this post.

So, are you?

dudley

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

He does have a splendid mop! Bet even he could answer whether it is ok for 13yr old girls to be married off to adult males!"

Totally wrong, and if you disagree with this in the cultures that accept this you are are classed as a deviant, so it will be impossible to get an answer off a certain poster.

Bournemouth

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Google is your friend.

Last 6 marriages 12. 56 under 14. In the USA"

What? Can you link an article.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:30:00]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:34:31]

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

I know how you like your facts so first of all scroll back up and have a read on the 12yr old USA thing. Secondly the USA is not a single state with a single set of laws. You know that right? Thirdly what do YOU think about 13yr old girls being married to adult males (no invasion necessary, just a simple question). Fourth for bonus points, can you answer the other posters point on a 53yr old man (prophet) having sex with a 9yr old. Thanks"

You're very confused, and hypocritically change the rules as it suits you. A state in the USA, is not happening in the USA?

Also you are judging people from a different jurisdictions geographically and even bringing them vack from 1400 years ago to judge them according to UK laws of 2024. I didn't know that 2024 UK also colonised Arabia 600AD

I’m gonna request a hard-drive check

Bathgate

"I’m gonna request a hard-drive check "

You'll find more dirt up your arse

"I’m gonna request a hard-drive check

You'll find more dirt up your arse"

Fancy answering my question? It’s the sort of thing that I’d want to clear up if people were asking it about me:

Your inability or unwillingness to respond to what is a very plain and simple question leads me (and everyone else) to one conclusion - that you are accepting of what would be called paedophilia in the U.K.

Now if you’re not accepting of what we would regard as paedophila, then please correct me and I will of course apologise and delete this post.

So, are you?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:45:48]

Bathgate

The amount of rudeness, bigotry, colonial supremacist arrogance and total hypocrisy in this room has broken the Seismic Richter scale

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

I know how you like your facts so first of all scroll back up and have a read on the 12yr old USA thing. Secondly the USA is not a single state with a single set of laws. You know that right? Thirdly what do YOU think about 13yr old girls being married to adult males (no invasion necessary, just a simple question). Fourth for bonus points, can you answer the other posters point on a 53yr old man (prophet) having sex with a 9yr old. Thanks

You're very confused, and hypocritically change the rules as it suits you. A state in the USA, is not happening in the USA?

Also you are judging people from a different jurisdictions geographically and even bringing them vack from 1400 years ago to judge them according to UK laws of 2024. I didn't know that 2024 UK also colonised Arabia 600AD"

WTAF are you even on about. You have exceeded your screen time today junior. Suggest you get some fresh air!

Before you go though…

Q1. Why are you so outraged about Epstein providing 17yr old girls for the rich and powerful to have sex with?

Q2. Why are you comfortable with the Iranian Govt having laws permitting adult men to marry and have sex with 13yr old girls?

Q3. The other poster is still waiting on your 53yr old having sec with a 9yr old question (not mine but trying to pull things together to help you focus).

You can thank me later

Wallasey

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Also you are judging people from a different jurisdictions geographically and even bringing them vack from 1400 years ago to judge them according to UK laws of 2024. I didn't know that 2024 UK also colonised Arabia 600AD"

All I asked is it morally ok for a 53 year old man have sex with a 9 year old girl and you come up with this nonsense, it's a joke haha

Mrs x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 10 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"The amount of rudeness, bigotry, colonial supremacist arrogance and total hypocrisy in this room has broken the Seismic Richter scale"

You made that up..

Brighton

"The amount of rudeness, bigotry, colonial supremacist arrogance and total hypocrisy in this room has broken the Seismic Richter scale"

Not really

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:48:48]

And this is what happens when you let your imaginary sky-fairy get in the way of humanity.

And that goes for all varieties of sky-fairy.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:50:51]

Brighton

"And this is what happens when you let your imaginary sky-fairy get in the way of humanity.

And that goes for all varieties of sky-fairy."

I actually don’t think it is the sky fairies that are the problem. It is the men (and is almost universally men) that have written down (made up) the scripture that THEY think the sky fairy wants that are the problem. Purely a social construct to control people.

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Also you are judging people from a different jurisdictions geographically and even bringing them vack from 1400 years ago to judge them according to UK laws of 2024. I didn't know that 2024 UK also colonised Arabia 600ADAll I asked is it morally ok for a 53 year old man have sex with a 9 year old girl and you come up with this nonsense, it's a joke haha

Mrs x"

Because you can't address a valid point I made.

You're a total bigot, and too stupid to realise you're calling your great grand parents pedophiles, and your Queen's too

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Also you are judging people from a different jurisdictions geographically and even bringing them vack from 1400 years ago to judge them according to UK laws of 2024. I didn't know that 2024 UK also colonised Arabia 600ADAll I asked is it morally ok for a 53 year old man have sex with a 9 year old girl and you come up with this nonsense, it's a joke haha

Mrs x

You're a total bigot, and too stupid to realise you're calling your great grand parents pedophiles, and your Queen's too

"

If my great grandparents were paedos (and alive) I’d be calling them out on it. Would you do the same?

Brighton

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Mrs x

"

Pedophiles? Her great grandparents were foot worshippers? Explains the shoe comments earlier

When will YOU address the valid points several of us have asked you though?

So the 13yr old girls and adult males! Any answer?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 15:57:31]

Brighton

All Vowels Matter people!

Brighton

Vaccine sheeple comment incoming [insert explosion]

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Mrs x

If my great grandparents were paedos (and alive) I’d be calling them out on it. Would you do the same?

No unlike you I got a moral code. Not a sheep that"

You’d accept your great grandparents were paedos and say I have no moral code?

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Mrs x

If my great grandparents were paedos (and alive) I’d be calling them out on it. Would you do the same?"

No because unlike you I got a fixed moral code, a rock I can stand on. Not a sheep waiting for child killers what they decide for you what is moral and what is not. And then after tomorrow all that change.

If Cameronians where so ignorant like you, they'd classify UK people as Pedophiles according to Cameron's law. But you're a sheep. That's hard for you grasp

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Mrs x

No because unlike you I got a fixed moral code, a rock I can stand on. Not a sheep waiting for child killers what they decide for you what is moral and what is not. And then after tomorrow all that change.

If Cameronians where so ignorant like you, they'd classify UK people as Pedophiles according to Cameron's law. But you're a sheep. That's hard for you grasp"

You accept paedophilia in some cultures. You admit it.

I’m done with the conversation now, I got what I came for.

Bathgate

"Ladies and gentlemen, we got him."

You got your arse lol

Bournemouth

Gonna send that link for 12 year old in The USA getting married last year please?

Bathgate

"What about FGM?

Which countries do

It’s a simple question.

Define Child and Adult

Mrs x

Mrs x

If Cameronians where so ignorant like you, they'd classify UK people as Pedophiles according to Cameron's law. But you're a sheep. That's hard for you grasp

You accept paedophilia in some cultures. You admit it.

I’m done with the conversation now, I got what I came for. "

You need to do some reading comprehension lessons

Bathgate

"Gonna send that link for 12 year old in The USA getting married last year please?"

From WIKIPEDIA:

"According to data compiled by Anjali Tsui, Dan Nolan, and Chris Amico, who looked at almost 200,000 cases of child marriage from 2000 to 2015:

67% of the children were aged 17.

29% of the children were aged 16.

4% of the children were aged 15.

Less than 1% of the children were aged 14 and under."

Bathgate

"Gonna send that link for 12 year old in The USA getting married last year please?

From WIKIPEDIA:

"According to data compiled by Anjali Tsui, Dan Nolan, and Chris Amico, who looked at almost 200,000 cases of child marriage from 2000 to 2015:

Less than 1% of the children were aged 14 and under.""

"There were 51 cases of 13-year-olds getting married, and 6 cases of 12-year-olds getting married.[35]"

Bournemouth

"Gonna send that link for 12 year old in The USA getting married last year please?

From WIKIPEDIA:

"There were 51 cases of 13-year-olds getting married, and 6 cases of 12-year-olds getting married.[35]""

You said last year. Those dates range from 2000-2015.

Border of London

"

No because unlike you I got a fixed moral code, a rock I can stand on. Not a sheep waiting for child killers..."

Amazing that this discussion could escalate further!

Who are these child killers?

Bathgate

From WIKIPEDIA:

"There were 51 cases of 13-year-olds getting married, and 6 cases of 12-year-olds getting married.[35]""

And according to the writers of this article children are anyone under 18.

That makes the UK a Pedophile nation according to this "Western" definition

Border of London

"

You said last year. Those dates range from 2000-2015. "

Hey! Give him a break!

At least it's this millennium, and not from 1400 years ago

Bathgate

"

No because unlike you I got a fixed moral code, a rock I can stand on. Not a sheep waiting for child killers...

Who are these child killers?"

Western Politicians who are responsible for the Murder of 16000 Children in Palestine and millions more in other countries in the past 3 decades

Bathgate

"

Hey! Give him a break!

At least it's this millennium, and not from 1400 years ago "

What difference does it make?

Bathgate

"

Hey! Give him a break!

You're being a hypocrite here. You bring a man from 1400 years ago and judge him according to UK LAW of 2024.

And when I bring you recent data from 2015 it's not valid lol

Brighton

"

Hey! Give him a break!

Literally spat out my tea

Brighton

"

Hey! Give him a break!

You're being a hypocrite here. You bring a man from 1400 years ago and judge him according to UK LAW of 2024.

And when I bring you recent data from 2015 it's not valid lol"

So a question about right now. TODAY. Not any other time just right now right here…

Are you happy that 13yr old girls are being married to adult males in Iran? Yes or No?

Bournemouth

From WIKIPEDIA:

"There were 51 cases of 13-year-olds getting married, and 6 cases of 12-year-olds getting married.[35]"

And according to the writers of this article children are anyone under 18.

That makes the UK a Pedophile nation according to this "Western" definition"

There is no legal definition of the term "paedophile". The Oxford English Dictionary offers the following definition: "a person with paedophilia, i.e. an abnormal especially sexual love of children"

I stole that from Parliament.uk

Bournemouth

"

Hey! Give him a break!

You said last year. Laws have been changed since 2015. Not that it makes it right.

Border of London

"

No because unlike you I got a fixed moral code, a rock I can stand on. Not a sheep waiting for child killers...

Western Politicians who are responsible for the Murder of 16000 Children in Palestine and millions more in other countries in the past 3 decades"

Oh, right. Those child killers...

Not these ones:

"the killing of 30,127 children at the hands of the parties to the conflict and the controlling forces in Syria since March 2011..."

https://reliefweb.int/report/syrian-arab-republic/world-childrens-day-snhrs-12th-annual-report-violations-against-children-syria-enar#:~:text=The%20report%20documents%20the%20killing,were%20killed%20by%20Russian%20forces.

Or these ones:

"Thirty-six of the mothers told Reuters their children were shot from close range, 33 of them boys and eight girls. Six of the mothers said they watched as their children, some as young as six months old, were beaten to death by RSF and Arab militia fighters. Five of the six children killed this way were boys.

The killers used knives, too: Ten people who escaped to Chad told Reuters they saw children having their throats slit. All were boys."

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/sudan-politics-darfur-males/

Border of London

"

Hey! Give him a break!

You know, you're gunning for the ONLY poster on this thread who possibly gave you an out?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 16:27:21]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 16:27:52]

Bathgate

"

Western Politicians who are responsible for the Murder of 16000 Children in Palestine and millions more in other countries in the past 3 decades

Oh, right. Those child killers...

Not these ones:

"the killing of 30,127 children at the hands of the parties to the conflict and the controlling forces in Syria since March 2011..."

https://reliefweb.int/report/syrian-arab-republic/world-childrens-day-snhrs-12th-annual-report-violations-against-children-syria-enar#:~:text=The%20report%20documents%20the%20killing,were%20killed%20by%20Russian%20forces.

Or these ones:

"Thirty-six of the mothers told Reuters their children were shot from close range, 33 of them boys and eight girls. Six of the mothers said they watched as their children, some as young as six months old, were beaten to death by RSF and Arab militia fighters. Five of the six children killed this way were boys.

The killers used knives, too: Ten people who escaped to Chad told Reuters they saw children having their throats slit. All were boys."

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/sudan-politics-darfur-males/

"

Arab dictators are Murderers too. Then what?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 16:30:04]

Bathgate

"

Hey! Give him a break!

And when I bring you recent data from 2015 it's not valid lol

You know, you're gunning for the ONLY poster on this thread who possibly gave you an out?"

I salut you for that part

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 16:31:11]