FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Isreal and the Gaza conflict video

Isreal and the Gaza conflict video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 7 weeks ago

County Durham

This video is a must see for all. Especially those who think Isreal is legitimately carrying out "defence" of its "territory" before posting more opinions and inaccuracies

https://youtu.be/_FNtMV2i8-8?si=tZl7mRX9KYWa0JMS

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *melie LALWoman 7 weeks ago

Peterborough

Yes Israel is real... Just saying

County Durham

"Yes Israel is real... Just saying"

trouble maker!

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Are you seriously trying to tell me you know more than this orthodox Jew!?

Seriously?

"

Haha.

Hahahaha.

You've just linked the Jewish equivalent of the Raving Monster Looney Party.

The ones Diane Abbott referenced, to much ridicule.

That guy is from an extreme fringe group. For balance, see Son of Hamas!

https://youtu.be/399gQcui04A?si=lDUWlsg2qtdjY5zx

https://youtu.be/OyqKTuqzKWs?si=ZUiLxOQKrI55Umwz

County Durham

"

Are you seriously trying to tell me you know more than this orthodox Jew!?

Seriously?

Haha.

Hahahaha.

You've just linked the Jewish equivalent of the Raving Monster Looney Party.

The ones Diane Abbott referenced, to much ridicule.

That guy is from an extreme fringe group. For balance, see Son of Hamas!

https://youtu.be/399gQcui04A?si=lDUWlsg2qtdjY5zx

https://youtu.be/OyqKTuqzKWs?si=ZUiLxOQKrI55Umwz

"

The examples you have just shows how wrong it all is

Is the path of hate and endless warfare seriously your solution?

I'd prefer to listen to the more wise people. Have a laugh at this video then..

https://youtu.be/YVmCwhFk6Pc?si=YiO02hSJ7aSx3Ib7

By *amieLDN22Man 7 weeks ago

London

This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory.

Border of London

"

I'd prefer to listen to the more wise people. Have a laugh at this video then..

"

Watched the first three seconds. Some dude unbuttoning a sleeve to show a Holocaust tattoo.

When someone begins a video with their Holocaust credentials in such an emotively evocative way, there's something wrong. It's a shortcut to say "you need to trust me because it's who I am, not what I say". It's so that people can say "how could you argue, after all he went through". It's so you can make a gotcha comment, like "have a laugh at this" - who can laugh at a man unrolling their sleeve to show a Holocaust tattoo? How very clever!

What he says matters not at all. Here's why:

The vast, vast majority of Holocaust survivors support Israel. The Holocaust was not a filter that selected the "wise people", it was indiscriminate. So the fact that you, a rabidly anti-Israel Brit, can cherry pick quotes from the marginal percent of Holocaust survivors who dislike Israel is totally disingenuous.

There's an Indian guy on YouTube who argues that British colonialism was a good thing. There's an African guy on YouTube who argues that the blacks in the US have benefited from their ancestors being brought over as sl@ves. There's a Saudi guy who's vociferously pro-Israel. Well done for finding "Jews against Israel". Next, why not find a pro-Putin Ukrainian - there are plenty on YouTube.

By *00STERMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

Basic stance, if its on YouTube or twitter, it's propaganda.

By *idnightMischiefMan 7 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/03/24 10:38:51]

London

I posted about these people in a different thread - but I will repeat it for the sake of education.

The man in the video is from a very small fringe group called Neturei Karta, a tiny but vocal group of ultra-religious Jews (formed in the 1930s) who often appear at demos and take part in various photo and video opportunities.

They typically wear badges, with statements like "Real Rabbis oppose Zionism" etc. and, as such, cause confusion amongst gentiles, atheists and Muslims alike.

They believe Israel is illegitimate because it is a secular state, and was not delivered by the Messiah. This is just one interpretation of Torah that is not accepted by many other Jews.

Their ideal Promised Land would also include a larger area than now, operating under strict Torah law, so I'm not entirely sure how that would work.

They have also been criticised for attending conferences in Iran on holocaust denial and meeting with various terrorist leaders.

They are largely disavowed by other orthodox Jewish groups, including Orthodox Jews who were previously critical of the Zionist secular approach prior to the rise of Nazism.

Commentator and author, Douglas Murray, once described them in the same vein as Queers for Palestine - i.e. Jews for Suicide.

London

"When someone begins a video with their Holocaust credentials in such an emotively evocative way, there's something wrong. It's a shortcut to say "you need to trust me because it's who I am, not what I say". "

Yeah, I've seen Gabor Mate do this -- he speaks passionately, but relates more to his own experience in the IDF and mixes it with a bit of incorrect history.

He should stick to being a psychologist.

London

"There's a Saudi guy who's vociferously pro-Israel."

If you're talking about Loay Alshareef, I actually think he's very good:

https://youtu.be/v3HeiWIjcI0?si=bGCmdYzFQYCoQ1EX

I've heard one of his longer interviews too, and it is very positively focused.

But, like you say, we need to be careful with emotionally evocative stuff - it's not always factual.

Border of London

"

But, like you say, we need to be careful with emotionally evocative stuff - it's not always factual."

The only point is that one can always find someone from any group with an unlikely viewpoint for or against something. That doesn't necessarily prove anything, especially when cherry picked.

London

"The only point is that one can always find someone from any group with an unlikely viewpoint for or against something. That doesn't necessarily prove anything, especially when cherry picked."

Many years ago I knew a guy with a black wife and mixed-race daughter - I later found out he voted BNP.

Go figure!

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory. "

Absolutely this

Prime waterfront real estate is not going back to former Palestinian residents .

Border of London

"

Many years ago I knew a guy with a black wife and mixed-race daughter - I later found out he voted BNP.

Go figure! "

"Some of my best friends are [insert group here against which I'm now demonstrably not anti]."

County Durham

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory.

Absolutely this

Prime waterfront real estate is not going back to former Palestinian residents . "

County Durham

"

But, like you say, we need to be careful with emotionally evocative stuff - it's not always factual.

The only point is that one can always find someone from any group with an unlikely viewpoint for or against something. That doesn't necessarily prove anything, especially when cherry picked."

Is this cherry picked?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/labor-chief-michaeli-rabin-was-assassinated-with-netanyahus-cooperation/amp/

By *ortyairCouple 7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory.

Absolutely this

Prime waterfront real estate is not going back to former Palestinian residents .

"

After the 6 day War 1967, Israel occupied Gaza and a large chunk of Egypt. They didn't keep it though they handed it back to Egypt. In 2005 Israel left Gaza completely.

So why should they want it now, doesn't add up. Oh I know, maybe to stop missile and terrorist attacks against there citizens.

Mrs x

Border of London

"

Is this cherry picked?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/labor-chief-michaeli-rabin-was-assassinated-with-netanyahus-cooperation/amp/

"

Um...

QED?

The fact that you choose an article is sort of the point of... (sigh)

What's your point, exactly? That over half of Israel hates Netanyahu, that his rhetoric turns off the left and that Israel has politics, like most other countries? Mind. Blown.

nearby

Absolutely this

After the 6 day War 1967, Israel occupied Gaza and a large chunk of Egypt. They didn't keep it though they handed it back to Egypt. In 2005 Israel left Gaza completely.

So why should they want it now, doesn't add up. Oh I know, maybe to stop missile and terrorist attacks against there citizens.

Mrs x"

The average price of owner-occupied dwellings in Israel rose by 9.34% to ILS1,969,800 (US$531,933) in Q1 2023 from a year earlier, its eleventh consecutive quarter of y-o-y increase.4 Aug 2023

Why is Israeli property so expensive?

Limited land availability: Israel is a relatively small country with a limited amount of land available for development. This scarcity of land, particularly in desirable areas, can drive up property prices

Bulldozers in, job is half done anyway, no tenants to evict or courts. It’s now Israeli occupied, taken by force and USA supplied bombs for the demolition, USA will probably help with contracts for the rebuilding into new homes for Israelis.

By *ortyairCouple 7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Absolutely this

Mrs x

The average price of owner-occupied dwellings in Israel rose by 9.34% to ILS1,969,800 (US$531,933) in Q1 2023 from a year earlier, its eleventh consecutive quarter of y-o-y increase.4 Aug 2023

Why is Israeli property so expensive?

Limited land availability: Israel is a relatively small country with a limited amount of land available for development. This scarcity of land, particularly in desirable areas, can drive up property prices

Bulldozers in, job is half done anyway, no tenants to evict or courts. It’s now Israeli occupied, taken by force and USA supplied bombs for the demolition, USA will probably help with contracts for the rebuilding into new homes for Israelis.

"

So why not keep the land they won in 1967?.

Mrs x

County Durham

"

Is this cherry picked?

Um...

QED?

What's your point, exactly? That over half of Israel hates Netanyahu, that his rhetoric turns off the left and that Israel has politics, like most other countries? Mind. Blown."

Okay then ..let's have perpetual war !

Border of London

"

Is this cherry picked?

Um...

QED?

What's your point, exactly? That over half of Israel hates Netanyahu, that his rhetoric turns off the left and that Israel has politics, like most other countries? Mind. Blown.

Okay then ..let's have perpetual war ! "

How do you figure that?!

nearby

Blinkin the Hungarian Jew on cnn

“Gazas two million people are experiencing severe levels of acute food insecurity”

Omitted that USA supplied the 15,000 bombs and 57,000 artillery shells to enable this.

County Durham

"

Is this cherry picked?

Um...

QED?

Okay then ..let's have perpetual war !

How do you figure that?!"

Conflict has been going on since 1948 with Zionist ideals. I fully agree with what has happened in that the dehumanising of palisitinians and also Isreal dehuminising themselves to achieve atrocities. The video explains this. Perhaps the guy in the video is a loony left guy I suppose but it also explains what happened with people like yourself

I know to some extent what he's talking about because I've seen and experienced it myself.. I don't blame you for it either, it's a dark side of a human trait

Border of London

"

Perhaps the guy in the video is a loony left guy I suppose but it also explains what happened with people like yourself

"

What happened?

"

I don't blame you for it either, it's a dark side of a human trait

"

Blame for what?!

County Durham

"

Perhaps the guy in the video is a loony left guy I suppose but it also explains what happened with people like yourself

What happened?

I don't blame you for it either, it's a dark side of a human trait

Blame for what?!"

What happened : watch the video?

Don't blame you : for being drawn into the dark side of dehuminisation of others.. as explained in that video. It's inherent in humans

I am against colonialism, apartheid, ethnic cleansing, land/homes being plundered by any country on any groups of people.

I also find it obsurd that people are still finding excuses in history in justifying what Isreal is doing to the palisitinians now! Today!.. accepting that starving people to death is okay and necessary to take revenge on innocent people.

Well for me .... it isn't okay!

Border of London

"

...it also explains what happened with people like yourself...

"

What do YOU mean by that. What are you saying "happened" when you say "happened with people like yourself". What are you observing about another human being that occurred, and based upon what?

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 7 weeks ago

London

Neture karta are a tiny fringe group with maybe 30 members in the UK. They are ostracised by even the ultra orthodox Jews of Stamford hill in whose midst they live.

These fuckheads are bored stuff and like to fight Israel for the notoriety. Heck they even went to Iran to participate in a holocaust denial seminar. I believe they also gladly accept money from Iran to peddle their anti Israeli views.

County Durham

"

What do YOU mean by that. What are you saying "happened" when you say "happened with people like yourself". What are you observing about another human being that occurred, and based upon what?"

People are gullible and easily influenced into the narrative that attrocities are acceptable in certain circumstances.

Genocide.and facilitating genocide even with excuses from war criminals is just as wrong and morally unacceptable

County Durham

"

What do YOU mean by that. What are you saying "happened" when you say "happened with people like yourself". What are you observing about another human being that occurred, and based upon what?"

Oh and not just me but.. lots of others who don't get drawn into narratives from war criminals

By *uddy laneMan 7 weeks ago

dudley

There was no pearl clutching during the human right abusing assad syrian conflict the uk was funding and supporting the rebels with 100s of thousand dead or displaced, Lybia was the same.

County Durham

"There was no pearl clutching during the human right abusing assad syrian conflict the uk was funding and supporting the rebels with 100s of thousand dead or displaced, Lybia was the same."

Depends on what suits the USA and UK narrative of the day.

dudley

[Removed by poster at 22/03/24 16:47:04]

dudley

"There was no pearl clutching during the human right abusing assad syrian conflict the uk was funding and supporting the rebels with 100s of thousand dead or displaced, Lybia was the same.

Depends on what suits the USA and UK narrative of the day.

"

The public were silently watching it happen no out cry or protests, I fail to see the difference people being killed and displaced, must of been the wrong type of people for the public to sympathise.

London

"

Genocide.and facilitating genocide even with excuses from war criminals is just as wrong and morally unacceptable

"

During WW2, the Allies deliberately bombed civilians and over half a million died as a result.

The outcome of the war was necessary, but we could still argue this was an unnecessary killing of innocent people.

Israel do not deliberately target civilians. Yes they get killed, but that is at the hands of Hamas who build military capability into civilians infrastructure.

It is not a genocide.

London

"

Conflict has been going on since 1948 with Zionist ideals."

it's been going on since Arabs started attacking Jews in the 1920s.

Of course, Jews were mistreated prior to that, but the attack on Zionists were not about humanitarian issues to start with - they happened because Muslims in the Middle East do not like Jews having autonomy.

County Durham

"

During WW2, the Allies deliberately bombed civilians and over half a million died as a result.

The outcome of the war was necessary, but we could still argue this was an unnecessary killing of innocent people.

Israel do not deliberately target civilians. Yes they get killed, but that is at the hands of Hamas who build military capability into civilians infrastructure.

It is not a genocide."

If you read history s bit more thoroughly you'll find a lot more that doesn't fit your narrative

By *eroy1000Man 7 weeks ago

milton keynes

"

What do YOU mean by that. What are you saying "happened" when you say "happened with people like yourself". What are you observing about another human being that occurred, and based upon what?

People are gullible and easily influenced into the narrative that attrocities are acceptable in certain circumstances.

"

It's a shame Hamas never considered those points before October 7th

London

"If you read history s bit more thoroughly you'll find a lot more that doesn't fit your narrative "

Can you be specific?

Border of London

"

"

Genocide is wrong and morally unacceptable.

Who is suggesting that atrocities are acceptable? Apologists for Hamas?

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 6 weeks ago

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 26/03/24 21:46:08]

County Durham

"

Who is suggesting that atrocities are acceptable? Apologists for Hamas?"

Your accusing me of being an hamas supporter now?

It does seem that the Isreali narrative, lies and misinformation have worked a treat treat on some people.

County Durham

"

Who is suggesting that atrocities are acceptable? Apologists for Hamas?"

It a tad ridiculous when your talking bout Isreal.. s colonialist , racist. Apartheid country rhats illegally occupying land and ignoring all in security council resolutions.

Can you tell me if palistine has any right at all to defend itself against an occupying force?

hamasnwould be within their rights if they only stuck to military attacks.

County Durham

"

Conflict has been going on since 1948 with Zionist ideals.it's been going on since Arabs started attacking Jews in the 1920s.

Of course, Jews were mistreated prior to that, but the attack on Zionists were not about humanitarian issues to start with - they happened because Muslims in the Middle East do not like Jews having autonomy."

Ah yes. The Balfour mandate carried out by the British, 2hen Arabs had the ordacity to be pissed off at that and riot

County Durham

"If you read history s bit more thoroughly you'll find a lot more that doesn't fit your narrative

Can you be specific?"

When Britain promised the Jewish Zionists th land in Palestine in the Balfour Declaration it also promised to safeguard the rights of the other existing ‘non-Jewish communities’ so that's yet another betrayal.

County Durham

I actually find it extraordinary that a colonial, racist aphartied country that's occupying land it invaded illegally is being supported by so many people.

What part of that seems to allude discussion?

County Durham

"I actually find it extraordinary that a colonial, racist aphartied country that's occupying land it invaded illegally is being supported by so many people.

"

*Ellude

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 6 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Who is suggesting that atrocities are acceptable? Apologists for Hamas?

Your accusing me of being an hamas supporter now?

"

Huh? Nope.

Learn to read.

Border of London

"I actually find it extraordinary that a colonial, racist aphartied country that's occupying land it invaded illegally is being supported by so many people.

*Ellude"

*Elude

Learn to write.

By *enSiskoMan 6 weeks ago

Cestus 3

pile on.

Border of London

"pile on."

Are you suggesting that Calico/Dan's seven messages fired off, in quick succession, accusing people of saying things that they didn't is somehow a pile on?

Go easy on the guy. It wasn't.

By *irldnCouple 6 weeks ago

Brighton

"pile on."

Not seeing a pile on?

A pile on is when a discussion is underway between two people and then more people join in to attack one of the two.

However, it depends on the nature and tone of the posts. Simply joining a conversation to politely ask questions or get clarity, or even to correct factual mistakes, is not a pile on. The key word is “attack” although you could also include ridicule.

By *idnight RamblerMan 6 weeks ago

Pershore

"Basic stance, if its on YouTube or twitter, it's propaganda. "

Yup, it's evident those channels are increasingly used for propaganda. Even YT comments sections is obviously infiltrated by propaganda trolls. Even main stream outlets like Sky and Verizon have glaring bias.

By *idnightMischiefMan 6 weeks ago

London

"If you read history s bit more thoroughly you'll find a lot more that doesn't fit your narrative

Can you be specific?

When Britain promised the Jewish Zionists th land in Palestine in the Balfour Declaration it also promised to safeguard the rights of the other existing ‘non-Jewish communities’ so that's yet another betrayal."

That was not the issue you quoted me on though. I said that Israel does not deliberately target civilians and that it is not a genocide.

But, to humour you - the Balfour Declaration was not the 'be all and end all' of this.

Jews were seen as second-class citizens in the Middle East for centuries. FFS, there were massacres way before the first Zionists set foot there (Hebron 1834 for example).

The campaign for Jews to return to their homeland started before it got approval by the British; Jews were already buying up large swathes of land, irrigating it and farming it and employing local labour - as such, it would probably have happened anyway.

But, when Britain was given the Mandate for Palestine, they were obligated by law to fulfill the declaration.

However, they couldn't - the best the British could do was with the creation of Transjordan in 1922, effectively splitting Palestine in half (they banned all Jewish settling there too btw).

But, too many of the local Arabs had become radicalised by antisemitic ideology spread by The Grand Mufti, Haj amin al Husseini, and because we were skint from WW2, we just couldn't sustain the pressure of being attacked from both sides.

As such we left in 1948, and Israel declared its nation status immediately after - roughly a year later it was voted into the United Nations.

You shouldn't make assumptions that I do not know the history.

London

What part of that seems to allude discussion?"

20% of the Israeli population are not Jewish, and these people have the same rights as anyone else in the country.

Compare that with the surrounding ethno-states that kicked out all their Jews.

On some level, I think Israel needs to annex Judea and Samaria (The West Bank) - but, that would mean offering citizenship to terrorists, so not exactly practical at this time - however, if this was to happen, they could start treating crimimals under civil law rather than military law.

A refugee movement is not an invasion. Would you say that we're being 'invaded' by refugees in the UK?

Tha vast majority of Jews on this planet live in Israel - and the majority of those have modern Middle-Eastern heritage.

What do you think would happen if Israel was destroyed - reallistically, what would happen?

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

20% of the Israeli population are not Jewish, and these people have the same rights as anyone else in the country.

Compare that with the surrounding ethno-states that kicked out all their Jews.

On some level, I think Israel needs to annex Judea and Samaria (The West Bank) - but, that would mean offering citizenship to terrorists, so not exactly practical at this time - however, if this was to happen, they could start treating crimimals under civil law rather than military law.

A refugee movement is not an invasion. Would you say that we're being 'invaded' by refugees in the UK?

Tha vast majority of Jews on this planet live in Israel - and the majority of those have modern Middle-Eastern heritage.

What do you think would happen if Israel was destroyed - reallistically, what would happen?"

Modern Middle Eastern heritage!

You mean polish, hungry Eastern European etc etc

London

"

Modern Middle Eastern heritage!

You mean polish, hungry Eastern European etc etc "

No, the majority of Jews in Israel have heritage in the Islamic countries they fled or were expelled from in the last 75 years.

The Jews with European heritage still have DNA that can be traced back to the ancient Middle East, but these are no longer a majority.

By *enSiskoMan 6 weeks ago

Cestus 3

"pile on.

Not seeing a pile on?

A pile on is when a discussion is underway between two people and then more people join in to attack one of the two.

However, it depends on the nature and tone of the posts. Simply joining a conversation to politely ask questions or get clarity, or even to correct factual mistakes, is not a pile on. The key word is “attack” although you could also include ridicule."

Just as long as you knew what I meant, and who I was referring to as I did not mention names.

But I suppose theirs safety in numbers.

County Durham

*Ellude

*Elude

Learn to write."

Oh dear! Your resorting to that now! Lol

County Durham

"pile on.

Are you suggesting that Calico/Dan's seven messages fired off, in quick succession, accusing people of saying things that they didn't is somehow a pile on?

Go easy on the guy. It wasn't."

Read your posts!...

You scoff orthodox Jews .. as if you know more about Judaism than him.

You then proceed to scoff another guy who survived the concentration camps video who also critised the Zionist ideology..

And you now say I post inaccuracies about what you said..

And now you're criticising me for posting off 6 posts (not 7 if you check) as one was deleted. Perhaps Learning to count would be a good idea

County Durham

"

It's a shame Hamas never considered those points before October 7th"

7 October again!?

Terrorism didn't just start on 7 October..

If you want to go down the "who started this" game then look back to the many war crimes committed by Isreal in the past 70 odd years.

Border of London

"

Read your posts!...

"

You really are a special one, aren't you?

At no point was there any scoffing at orthodox Jews in general. Neturei Karta do not represent orthodox Jews. That's like saying that someone who opposes Islamic State is anti Muslim. If your cannot get your head around that, then think of it this way:

You say you're anti Zionist but not anti Jewish. Because Zionists do not necessarily represent Jews. It's possible to see Neturei Karta as a bunch of nutjobs (which is how almost all orthodox Jews view them) whilst maintaining respect for orthodox Jews in general.

The fact that you don't know this suggests you really should not be posting videos by them.

Border of London

"

7 October again!?

If you want to go down the "who started this" game then look back to the many war crimes committed by Isreal in the past 70 odd years."

Perhaps. But the casus belli was on 7 October.

London

"You scoff orthodox Jews .. as if you know more about Judaism than him."

I'm not even Jewish and I understand it more than him. Comparitive religion and human beliefs have been special interest topic of mine for many years.

If you hold onto a fringe opinion, you get stuck in ideology and you're unlikely to understand or tolerate the ideas of those who differ.

This man demonstrates a very narrow interpretation of The Torah/Talmud and is not representative of the majority of Jews, especially not the Jews I grew up around in East London.

As was mentioned before, by someone in another thread, cherry picking fringe opinions is not evidence of anything.

If you based your opinions on your own learning, rather than the opinions of people with extremist ideas, then maybe you'd be on a different page.

County Durham

"

Read your posts!...

You really are a special one, aren't you?

At no point was there any scoffing at orthodox Jews in general. Neturei Karta do not represent orthodox Jews. That's like saying that someone who opposes Islamic State is anti Muslim. If your cannot get your head around that, then think of it this way:

You say you're anti Zionist but not anti Jewish. Because Zionists do not necessarily represent Jews. It's possible to see Neturei Karta as a bunch of nutjobs (which is how almost all orthodox Jews view them) whilst maintaining respect for orthodox Jews in general.

The fact that you don't know this suggests you really should not be posting videos by them."

You think what you like!

I would choose the path of the orthodox Jews any day of the week, rather than your pro war pro suffering pro violence.. which both sides are getting! Both Isreal and palistine.

You just don't get it do you!

I'll be generous.. I'll put in s spelling mysttake for you to rant over , while you rant on how knowledgeable you *think* you are.

County Durham

"You scoff orthodox Jews .. as if you know more about Judaism than him.

I'm not even Jewish and I understand it more than him. Comparitive religion and human beliefs have been special interest topic of mine for many years.

If you hold onto a fringe opinion, you get stuck in ideology and you're unlikely to understand or tolerate the ideas of those who differ.

This man demonstrates a very narrow interpretation of The Torah/Talmud and is not representative of the majority of Jews, especially not the Jews I grew up around in East London.

As was mentioned before, by someone in another thread, cherry picking fringe opinions is not evidence of anything.

If you based your opinions on your own learning, rather than the opinions of people with extremist ideas, then maybe you'd be on a different page.

"

Perhaps then you could label the Jews against the war as all fringe groups too.

The ones with "not in my name" t shirts on.

I'm no expert in th religious arguments but I do know Isreal's activity over the decades and I also know the difference between right and wrong

Border of London

"

You think what you like!

"

Thank you. That is very magnanimous of you.

"

I would choose the path of the orthodox Jews any day of the week, rather than your pro war pro suffering pro violence.. which both sides are getting! Both Isreal and palistine.

"

Pro war.

Pro suffering.

Pro violence.

Those are heavy charges.

Click the green arrow and find posts that demonstrate any of those. *Actually* any of those, not oblique inferences.

Defending Israel's right to self defense is not pro war. Pointing out that Hamas bears much responsibility for provoking an Israeli attack is not pro suffering. And positing that the legal threshold for genocide has not been met is not pro violence.

So click that green arrow and defend the charge that you just made.

"I'm not even Jewish and I understand it more than him. Comparitive religion and human beliefs have been special interest topic of mine for many years.

If you hold onto a fringe opinion, you get stuck in ideology and you're unlikely to understand or tolerate the ideas of those who differ. If you based your opinions on your own learning, rather than the opinions of people with extremist ideas, then maybe you'd be on a different page. "

This made me laugh. Fab’s finest on this thread

County Durham

"

Those are your opinions.. and it's a big if!.

Your also assuming my remark was made at you.. in that case your opinionated, or your interceding.. but in either case I follow the foundation of what's morally right.

I don't quote obscure waffle in an attempt to justify what's morally wrong or right..

Some people's arses must be jealous of their mouths with the crap uttered on here to defend Isreal's activities.

County Durham

"I'm not even Jewish and I understand it more than him. Comparitive religion and human beliefs have been special interest topic of mine for many years

"

I'm not an expert in religion, but I understand bullcrap when I see it to justify genocide and ethnic cleansing that's plainly and obviously Morally wrong!

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 28/03/24 18:31:55]

County Durham

"

You think what you like!

Thank you. That is very magnanimous of you.

Pro war.

Pro suffering.

Pro violence.

Those are heavy charges.

Click the green arrow and find posts that demonstrate any of those. *Actually* any of those, not oblique inferences.

Defending Israel's right to self defense is not pro war. Pointing out that Hamas bears much responsibility for provoking an Israeli attack is not pro suffering. And positing that the legal threshold for genocide has not been met is not pro violence.

So click that green arrow and defend the charge that you just made."

Don't need to click on anything. You've already stated things like "what genocide?" In s thread somewhere..

You've also stated "why perpetual war" or something to that effect, when I said that. Because this conflict has dragged on for years! It didn't start on 7 October!

Isreal's failed tactic to bomb straffe and starve people they invaded hasn't worked in decades!

Isreal was born out of land theft, not being content with the land the UK helped steal to create Isreal. They want even more land!

The only way Isreal will get security is if palistine gets its own security to live in peace.. and I think it's gone too far now for that. Hasn't palistine been treated badly enough ?

I doubt you think so..

Some people on here have the ordacity to justify starving Children and babies ffs!!

And people expect me to accept that utter bullcrap?

I don't think so

County Durham

"

I read something you posted, stating that orthodox Jews don't accept Zionism because they want a bigger state than Isreal.

If that's correct, why did he state that he stands with the palisitinians being persecuted and his religion was being hijacked by far right violent extremists.

You being an expert on religion you will no doubt have an answer.

By *eroy1000Man 6 weeks ago

milton keynes

"

7 October again!?

If you want to go down the "who started this" game then look back to the many war crimes committed by Isreal in the past 70 odd years."

I did not make any claims as to who started what and when

County Durham

"

7 October again!?

If you want to go down the "who started this" game then look back to the many war crimes committed by Isreal in the past 70 odd years.

I did not make any claims as to who started what and when"

Okay.. but in any event I rek too much has happened for any peace agreement.

Especially with the leadership

Border of London

"

Don't need to click on anything. You've already stated things like "what genocide?" In s thread somewhere..

You've also stated "why perpetual war" or something to that effect, when I said that. "

Yeah, you really do need to click. Otherwise you rely on your memory to make stuff up...

London

"I'm not even Jewish and I understand it more than him. Comparitive religion and human beliefs have been special interest topic of mine for many years

I'm not an expert in religion, but I understand bullcrap when I see it to justify genocide and ethnic cleansing that's plainly and obviously Morally wrong!

"

Except you are wrong and a sovereign state responding to an act of war by removing a clear threat is not genocide.

Israel have been accused of genocide since forever, and yet the population of Palestine just keeps growing.

County Durham

"

You've also stated "why perpetual war" or something to that effect, when I said that.

Yeah, you really do need to click. Otherwise you rely on your memory to make stuff up..."

Well your statements are the usual stuff.. defending isreali even when the UN findings don't match your rhetoric.

Incidentally, Ireland is now backing up South Africanin reffering isrea to the ICC.

I suppose they're wrong to do that too.

Btw I did click 9n your green arrow and wasn't surprised at the pro Zionist support you have.

County Durham

Except you are wrong and a sovereign state responding to an act of war by removing a clear threat is not genocide.

Israel have been accused of genocide since forever, and yet the population of Palestine just keeps growing."

Well it's obvious Isreali infanticidal, genocidal regime

Is doing well and has support.

I wonder if Putin could pull off spouting the same crap that Isreal has and get away with it too?

County Durham

"

You've also stated "why perpetual war" or something to that effect, when I said that.

Yeah, you really do need to click. Otherwise you rely on your memory to make stuff up..."

You need to give your head s wobble.. I've just been looking at the pro Zionist comments you've been posting

Border of London

"

Yeah, you really do need to click. Otherwise you rely on your memory to make stuff up...

You need to give your head s wobble.. I've just been looking at the pro Zionist comments you've been posting"

Oh, good. Keep reading.

Report back when you have something tangible about which to complain.

County Durham

"

You need to give your head s wobble.. I've just been looking at the pro Zionist comments you've been posting

Oh, good. Keep reading.

Report back when you have something tangible about which to complain."

Oh I'm not complaining.. it's rather revealing that your duplicitous in your statements.

You've a heavy leaning towards spouting isreali propoganda.

If anyone else is reading this then don't take my word for it. click ont the poster's green arrow and read it for yourselves.

Border of London

"

Oh, good. Keep reading.

Oh I'm not complaining.. it's rather revealing that your duplicitous in your statements.

If anyone else is reading this then don't take my word for it. click ont the poster's green arrow and read it for yourselves.

"

Please do. Quote (don't paraphrase into a straw man) the reprehensible content and either report it or challenge it.

County Durham

"

Oh, good. Keep reading.

Please do. Quote (don't paraphrase into a straw man) the reprehensible content and either report it or challenge it."

Well this is interesting, what are you accusing me of now? Your the one supporting very questionable actions committed by isreal

County Durham

Am sure you'll have a good reply .. I'll read it tomorrow cos I start work at 6am. Good night

Border of London

"

click ont the poster's green arrow and read it for yourselves.

Please do. Quote (don't paraphrase into a straw man) the reprehensible content and either report it or challenge it.

Well this is interesting, what are you accusing me of now? Your the one supporting very questionable actions committed by isreal

"

Huh?

London

"

I wonder if Putin could pull off spouting the same crap that Isreal has and get away with it too?

"

During WW2, the Allies killed over half a million civilians in bombing raids - and in this case they really did target civilians with impunity.

Do you think it was wrong to defeat the Nazis too?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 6 weeks ago

golden fields

"

During WW2, the Allies killed over half a million civilians in bombing raids - and in this case they really did target civilians with impunity.

Do you think it was wrong to defeat the Nazis too?"

That's right, we couldn't defeat the nazi forces without mass killing huge numbers of innocent civilians. Ergo Israel should execute as many Palestinian kids as possible.

Sterling work all round.

County Durham

"

Huh?"

Well it's not a good reply lol.. click your green arrow and read what you've written

County Durham

"

Do you think it was wrong to defeat the Nazis too?"

I agree with you, the Nazis invaders of other countries in Europe, but in this case Isreal doing the invading ..

Btw you haven't answered my question; why is palistine not allowed to defend itself against an invading force?

Border of London

"

Huh?

Well it's not a good reply lol.. click your green arrow and read what you've written "

Okay Dan/Calico/J/etc.

You are clearly a good person. You see injustice and suffering and have a visceral reaction to it. Your heart is big and you clearly feel passionately.

Where we differ is in both perspective and communication style. We discuss things differently and evidently we don't understand each other. Discussions between us are very much at cross purposes. You clearly thought that there was an accusation against you somewhere there - there wasn't. It's not the first time that this kind of thing has happened. We clearly have different communication styles that are incompatible.

Your heart is truly in the right place, though.

Brighton

I ummed and arred about doing this but it is bugging me so I will…

Palestine

Not

Palistine

Border of London

"I ummed and arred about doing this but it is bugging me so I will…

Palestine

Not

Palistine"

Is you being real?

Brighton

Palestine

Not

Palistine

Is you being real?"

I’m being a spelling pedant and I am self aware enough to know this is not really reading the mood music of the room but…it was really bothering me and sometimes I can be an asshole

Border of London

Palestine

Not

Palistine

Is you being real?

I’m being a spelling pedant and I am self aware enough to know this is not really reading the mood music of the room but…it was really bothering me and sometimes I can be an asshole "

Is real, then.

Brighton

Palestine

Not

Palistine

Is you being real?

I’m being a spelling pedant and I am self aware enough to know this is not really reading the mood music of the room but…it was really bothering me and sometimes I can be an asshole

Is real, then. "

Sorry I don’t get slang and I’m way to old to be down with the kids talking street (my teen tells me). So not sure what “is real, then” or “is you being real” actually means or is intended to signify

I took a guess first time

Brighton

Palestine

Not

Palistine

Is you being real?

Is real, then.

Sorry I don’t get slang and I’m way to old to be down with the kids talking street (my teen tells me). So not sure what “is real, then” or “is you being real” actually means or is intended to signify

I took a guess first time "

Bloody tiny phone keyboard grrrr

*too old

Border of London

Palestine

Not

Palistine

Is you being real?

Is real, then.

I took a guess first time

Bloody tiny phone keyboard grrrr

*too old"

Just a silly joke, really. Check the thread title

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 29/03/24 17:40:07]

County Durham

"

Huh?

Well it's not a good reply lol.. click your green arrow and read what you've written

Okay Dan/Calico/J/etc.

You are clearly a good person. You see injustice and suffering and have a visceral reaction to it. Your heart is big and you clearly feel passionately.

Where we differ is in both perspective and communication style. We discuss things differently and evidently we don't understand each other. Discussions between us are very much at cross purposes. You clearly thought that there was an accusation against you somewhere there - there wasn't. It's not the first time that this kind of thing has happened. We clearly have different communication styles that are incompatible.

Your heart is truly in the right place, though."

I think you should think twice before you post your conceited self entitled statements

A UN expert says Israel has committed genocide in Gaza, and calls for arms embargo

London

"

A UN expert says Israel has committed genocide in Gaza, and calls for arms embargo

"

UN experts were also employing terrorists and allowing them to use their infrastructure.

London

[Removed by poster at 30/03/24 00:32:52]

London

"

Btw you haven't answered my question; why is palistine not allowed to defend itself against an invading force?

"

Name the sovereign countries that Israel has invaded without being provoked.

Now, ask yourself how they invaded, what armaments they used, who their army was made up of and, importantly, why they 'invaded'?

"

UN experts were also employing terrorists and allowing them to use their infrastructure."

Tik tok army is terrorist organisation. Committing genocide in the name of religion.

London

"

Tik tok army is terrorist organisation. Committing genocide in the name of religion."

No idea what you mean by that tbh.

By *engal TigerMan 6 weeks ago

London

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory. "

County Durham

"

Now, ask yourself how they invaded, what armaments they used, who their army was made up of and, importantly, why they 'invaded'?"

Why is that relevent?!

The only relevant fact is the UN has endless lists of war crimes and recently found Isreal to be using starvation and genocide!

I reckon , for some reason you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder regarding Muslims.

Have you a hidden agenda against them.?

County Durham

"

Now, ask yourself how they invaded, what armaments they used, who their army was made up of and, importantly, why they 'invaded'?"

"Provoked " is an ambiguous word based on opinion..

A paranoid aggressive person or country will have any excuse to attack another

London

"

Now, ask yourself how they invaded, what armaments they used, who their army was made up of and, importantly, why they 'invaded'?

"Provoked " is an ambiguous word based on opinion..

A paranoid aggressive person or country will have any excuse to attack another "

It's a very clear word. Now answer the question.

London

"

I reckon , for some reason you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder regarding Muslims.

"

I think Islam is a misogynistic, homophobic and oppressive religion that either needs to reform or be done away with.

I'm not talking about the people, or the non-observant secular types, I'm talking about the ideology - and while oppressive ideas exist in other religions, they went through their reforms generations ago.

As far as I am aware, Islam is the only religion that still practices their medieval ideas - you don't find Jews or Christians throwing people from rooftops in the name of God.

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 5 weeks ago

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 31/03/24 08:41:53]

County Durham

"

I think Islam is a misogynistic, homophobic and oppressive religion that either needs to reform or be done away with.

I'm not talking about the people, or the non-observant secular types, I'm talking about the ideology - and while oppressive ideas exist in other religions, they went through their reforms generations ago.

As far as I am aware, Islam is the only religion that still practices their medieval ideas - you don't find Jews or Christians throwing people from rooftops in the name of God."

I don't doubt that Islam has a brutal side, but it doesn't justify calling them "animals" then setting ourselves onto pedastals as shining examples to be forced onto other cultures!

That's been tried in Iraq and Afghanistan.. a failed experiment.

I've seen Western attitudes and treatment of local afghans.. and an American seargen playing a bit fast and loose with some.

Remember abu ghraib prison?

The pics, the brutality?

Your just as bad as Islam if that's your thoughts.

By *enSiskoMan 5 weeks ago

Cestus 3

"

Huh?

Okay Dan/Calico/J/etc.

Your heart is truly in the right place, though.

I think you should think twice before you post your conceited self entitled statements

"

The call for an arms embargo is due to the Israeli government handing out pistols and automatic weapons in the West Bank to the jewish population who have settled there.

And the call for Palestinians to defend themselves comes from the use of these weapons against Palestinians in the West Bank.

By *I TwoCouple 5 weeks ago

all around

"

As far as I am aware, Islam is the only religion that still practices their medieval ideas - you don't find Jews or Christians throwing people from rooftops in the name of God."

Would you hazard a guess how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity ?

By *astandFeistyCouple 5 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"

As far as I am aware, Islam is the only religion that still practices their medieval ideas - you don't find Jews or Christians throwing people from rooftops in the name of God.

Would you hazard a guess how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity ?"

In the last 30 years? Even 50 years?

By *anJenny 181Couple 5 weeks ago

Preston

I trust Israel as far as I can throw it.

By *ortyairCouple 5 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

Would you hazard a guess how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity ?"

In instances were religion was actual quoted as the reason for the killing? Can you please tell us?

Mrs x

By *idnightMischiefMan 5 weeks ago

London

" doesn't justify calling them "animals"

"

I did not call them animals - please do not misquote me.

To be honest, I'm a vegan, I have more respect for animals.

By *irldnCouple 5 weeks ago

Brighton

"

Would you hazard a guess how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity ?

In the last 30 years? Even 50 years?"

That is the key point here when someone says “ah yeah but…!”

We need to focus on the modern era. 20th & 21st Century should cover it.

Bournemouth

"

We need to focus on the modern era. 20th & 21st Century should cover it. "

The poster said other religions had gone through reforms, only to be told Christianity has killed 'many', but when, that's absolutely key.

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 31/03/24 17:58:13]

Brighton

"

The poster said other religions had gone through reforms, only to be told Christianity has killed 'many', but when, that's absolutely key. "

Indeed I agree. I was just doubling your timeframe to emphasise even more what a poor attempt at whataboutism they were trying.

Bournemouth

"

The poster said other religions had gone through reforms, only to be told Christianity has killed 'many', but when, that's absolutely key.

Indeed I agree. I was just doubling your timeframe to emphasise even more what a poor attempt at whataboutism they were trying."

Double it, triple it, quadruple it. I still don't think Christianity would compare to Islam.

Brighton

"

Indeed I agree. I was just doubling your timeframe to emphasise even more what a poor attempt at whataboutism they were trying.

Double it, triple it, quadruple it. I still don't think Christianity would compare to Islam. "

I don’t know. It is undoubtable that many have died throughout history in the name of Christianity. But not in the modern era which supports the “Christianity has reformed vs Islam has not” point someone made.

By *idnightMischiefMan 5 weeks ago

London

Yes, I said other religions went through their reforms generations ago.

A few crazy preachers still exist, sure, but words are not the same as actions.

Nobody has ever stormed a magazine office, shooting people for a comical depiction of Jesus or Moses.

Bournemouth

"

Double it, triple it, quadruple it. I still don't think Christianity would compare to Islam.

I don’t know. It is undoubtable that many have died throughout history in the name of Christianity. But not in the modern era which supports the “Christianity has reformed vs Islam has not” point someone made."

Agreed.

By *abioMan 5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The bombing of the world central kitchen aid workers by the IDF isn’t going to help their current situation…..

They are about as trustworthy as it gets…… especially since they coordinated with the IDF and had their symbols all over the cars involved

The only saving grace for Isreal is they have admitted this one straight away!

Brighton

"The bombing of the world central kitchen aid workers by the IDF isn’t going to help their current situation…..

They are about as trustworthy as it gets…… especially since they coordinated with the IDF and had their symbols all over the cars involved

The only saving grace for Isreal is they have admitted this one straight away! "

But it smacks of “we are out of control and enraged with blood lust” on the part of the IDF/Israeli govt. They need to stop and take stock. Surely this tells them that?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 5 weeks ago

nearby

"The bombing of the world central kitchen aid workers by the IDF isn’t going to help their current situation…..

The only saving grace for Isreal is they have admitted this one straight away! "

Sympathy for 7 October waning

Israel are the terrorists now.

By *abioMan 5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The only saving grace for Isreal is they have admitted this one straight away!

But it smacks of “we are out of control and enraged with blood lust” on the part of the IDF/Israeli govt. They need to stop and take stock. Surely this tells them that?"

Because unfortunately the victims came from lots of different countries.. the uk, Australia, Canada, the USA.. it might just slow them down a bit

I thought the bombing of the consulate was going to be the big no no today… this just compounds it

If Isreal call bombing embassies and consulates legitimate targets, then this just went truly truly global….

By *utstandingMan 5 weeks ago

HX

Zionists come straight out of a comic book. The sort who would run the Soylent Corporation feeding off of others while claiming they're the victims.

nearby

[Removed by poster at 02/04/24 15:37:05]

nearby

Three British aid workers now reported killed in the Israeli airstrike on the humanitarian aid convoy in Gaza

Cestus 3

"Three British aid workers now reported killed in the Israeli airstrike on the humanitarian aid convoy in Gaza"

Israel are making defence of their actions very hard to defend, I see.

Apparently the IDF are targeting medical staff, witness have stated that staff were found handcuffed with gunshot wounds to the head.

The IDF were asked for comment but they pulled out of the interview with Nick Ferrari so there is no defence or reasoning from the IDF.

Make of that what you will.

Brighton

"Three British aid workers now reported killed in the Israeli airstrike on the humanitarian aid convoy in Gaza

Israel are making defence of their actions very hard to defend, I see.

Apparently the IDF are targeting medical staff, witness have stated that staff were found handcuffed with gunshot wounds to the head.

The IDF were asked for comment but they pulled out of the interview with Nick Ferrari so there is no defence or reasoning from the IDF.

Make of that what you will."

If true then as per my point above, they are out of control!

Cestus 3

I wonder if those aid workers where murdered with US weapons?

nearby

1. Haifa Massacre 1937

2. Jerusalem Massacre 1937

3. Balad al-Sheikh Massacre 1939

4. Haifa Massacre 1939

5. Haifa Massacre 1947

6. Abbasiya Massacre 1947

7. Al-Khisas Massacre 1947

8. Bab al-Amud Massacre 1944

9. Jerusalem Massacre 1947

10. Sheikh Burek Massacre 1947

11. Jaffa Massacre 1948

12. Deir Yassin Massacre

13. Tantura Massacre 1948

14. Khan Yunis Massacre 1956

15. Jerusalem Massacre 1967

16. Bahro Al Baquar 1972

17. Sabra and Shatila Massacre 1982

18. Al Aqsa Mosque Massacre 1990

19. Ibrahimi Masque Massacre 1994

20. Jenin Refuge Camp April 2002

21. Gaza Massacre 2008-09

22. Gaza Massacre 2012

22. Gaza Massacre 2014

24. Gaza Massacre- 2018-19

25. Gaza Massacre 2021

26. Gaza Massacre 2023 is Still ongoing

By *exguru_xxxMan 5 weeks ago

London

IDF soldiers mocking the death of World central Kitchen workers on their telegram channels which includes three British aid workers. Just goes to show the real face of most moral army.

By *atEvolutionCouple 5 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"I wonder if those aid workers where murdered with US weapons?"

Which country sells the most weapons to Israel?

'The U.S. is followed by France, Russia, China, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom and Spain. The world's tenth-largest arms exporter is South Korea. Israel imports its weapons from the U.S. (69%) and Germany (30%), while also buying 0.9% from Italy.'

Could be any of them really couldn't it?

And for perspective . . .

'Israel is the ninth-largest arms exporter in the world, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute's (SIPRI) new annual report. Over the past four years'

By *abioMan 5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"IDF soldiers mocking the death of World central Kitchen workers on their telegram channels which includes three British aid workers. Just goes to show the real face of most moral army."

The more I hear about the attack, the more angry I get

3 separate air strikes targeting 3 separate cars one after another…. The cars in the convoy were distanced, and the IDF knew exactly what was happening

It does feel deliberate and the consequences are exactly what Israel wanted

You hear Israel “express sorrow ” but I have yet to actually hear a spokesperson actually say the word “sorry”… staggering, the interview of the spokesperson on channel 4 last night was horrendous

By *idnight RamblerMan 5 weeks ago

Pershore

"IDF soldiers mocking the death of World central Kitchen workers on their telegram channels which includes three British aid workers. Just goes to show the real face of most moral army.

3 separate air strikes targeting 3 separate cars one after another…. The cars in the convoy were distanced, and the IDF knew exactly what was happening

You hear Israel “express sorrow ” but I have yet to actually hear a spokesperson actually say the word “sorry”… staggering, the interview of the spokesperson on channel 4 last night was horrendous "

Me too. If accounts are true the convoy was chased and hunted down like dogs. No accident at all. Disgraceful. Rishi still sitting on his hands mind.

County Durham

"IDF soldiers mocking the death of World central Kitchen workers on their telegram channels which includes three British aid workers. Just goes to show the real face of most moral army.

You hear Israel “express sorrow ” but I have yet to actually hear a spokesperson actually say the word “sorry”… staggering, the interview of the spokesperson on channel 4 last night was horrendous "

Yes I fully agree.

The main aim is to prevent food water and any othe aid reaching anyone.

nearby

British nationals murdered by Israeli terrorists

Stop selling them arms

Ban their imports

Ban visas to Israelis coming to uk

Come on Sunak grow a pair.

Cestus 3

You hear Israel “express sorrow ” but I have yet to actually hear a spokesperson actually say the word “sorry”… staggering, the interview of the spokesperson on channel 4 last night was horrendous

Yes I fully agree.

The main aim is to prevent food water and any othe aid reaching anyone."

I also agree, as aid relief has been suspended, I also saw the car crash interview, were I discovered that 169 aid workers have been murdered, the BBC sight 193 aid workers murdered either way aid workers are being murdered.

And the killing continue Israel are finished and I wonder were the vocal Israel has the right spokespeople are?

By *corpiomanMan 4 weeks ago

harrogate

Where have all the pro Israel supporters gone?

Looking forward to your explanations for murdering the aid workers.

I'm sure you'll give a justified reasoning for the murders.

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 4 weeks ago

County Durham

"British nationals murdered by Israeli terrorists

Stop selling them arms

Ban their imports

Ban visas to Israelis coming to uk

Come on Sunak grow a pair. "

Sunak has American permanent resident green card status he doesn't want to rock the boat by having a spine.

By *exguru_xxxMan 4 weeks ago

London

Holocaust is the genocidal crime against people based on their ethnicity. This genocide could be perpetrated through different means such as poison gas, guns, tanks, air raids, biological warfare, economical siege, starvation, destruction of vital natural resources, eviction into desert, and deprivation of basic vital materials among others, to produce the same result; mass deaths. For the last 75 years Palestinians have been suffering from all these methods in a deliberate programmed holocaust. The perpetrators are not Nazis, but those who claim to be survivors, and their descendents, of Nazi-caused holocaust; Zionist Israelis. This holocaust did not target only Gaza, although Gaza is now suffering its main assault, but also targeted every Palestinian community in the West Bank. Netanyahu no different from Hitler.

By *ortyairCouple 4 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Holocaust is the genocidal crime against people based on their ethnicity. This genocide could be perpetrated through different means such as poison gas, guns, tanks, air raids, biological warfare, economical siege, starvation, destruction of vital natural resources, eviction into desert, and deprivation of basic vital materials among others, to produce the same result; mass deaths. For the last 75 years Palestinians have been suffering from all these methods in a deliberate programmed holocaust. The perpetrators are not Nazis, but those who claim to be survivors, and their descendents, of Nazi-caused holocaust; Zionist Israelis. This holocaust did not target only Gaza, although Gaza is now suffering its main assault, but also targeted every Palestinian community in the West Bank. Netanyahu no different from Hitler."
You seem to not be able to help yourself. You are in capable of forming any balanced arguments, cherry picking things to suit your anti Jewish narrative. It's quite sad really,

Mrs x

By *exguru_xxxMan 4 weeks ago

London

"Holocaust is the genocidal crime against people based on their ethnicity. This genocide could be perpetrated through different means such as poison gas, guns, tanks, air raids, biological warfare, economical siege, starvation, destruction of vital natural resources, eviction into desert, and deprivation of basic vital materials among others, to produce the same result; mass deaths. For the last 75 years Palestinians have been suffering from all these methods in a deliberate programmed holocaust. The perpetrators are not Nazis, but those who claim to be survivors, and their descendents, of Nazi-caused holocaust; Zionist Israelis. This holocaust did not target only Gaza, although Gaza is now suffering its main assault, but also targeted every Palestinian community in the West Bank. Netanyahu no different from Hitler.You seem to not be able to help yourself. You are in capable of forming any balanced arguments, cherry picking things to suit your anti Jewish narrative. It's quite sad really,

Mrs x"

Coming from a person who is openly calling for killing of Muslims children in your previous posts and on different threads. Calling out Israel for genocide it’s committing against innocent Palestinian women and children isn’t anti Jewish. You know your last trick in your bag isn’t working and world can see the real ugly face of Zionism. Stop playing permanent victim card when people call out for Satanyahu regime crimes. You know what really Sad is people like you who are still defending these atrocities.

Israel has the right to defend itself after the killing of thousands of children" is like saying a rapist has the right to fight back when a woman punches him”.

By *ortyairCouple 4 weeks ago

Wallasey

Not sure whether you can't read or if you are just stupid. Think it must be stupid....

I've never said I wanted anyone killed. I've said all innocent lives lost on both sides is a terrible tragedy.

The language you use and your arguments are infantile at best.

You call Jews Zionists, when in reality most Jews living in Israel today or secular,non observant individuals. But you continue ue with Zionist because of the negative co notations you try to utilise to back up your ridiculous claims.

Not sure if you've read any history but comparing a tone to Hitler is a stupid statement. It's how's how biased you are.

Hitler killed millions of Jews. Not just Ziinistd like you want to claim but ordinary, moderate Jews, secular Jews, men, woman and children.

Only other dictators are comparable, such as Stalin, Mao and the like.

I ask you to provide a balanced, more rounded view, it makes it more interesting for the reader.

For example, the latest tragedy involving the killing of aid workers is just that, an absolute tragedy and I feel so much sympathy for their families and love ones for their terrible loss.

I cannot say whether this was a deliberate act by Israel or was, as they suggest, an operational accident. No body other those who committed the acts no the truth. And let me state this again I do not think it should have ever happened, whatever the truth.

But when I talk of a more rounded, balanced view, I mean you should acknowledge similar things committed by both groups. Yet you just rant about one side,going as far as comparing their leader as Satan...

So the killing of three aid workers is a tragedy we can both agree on.

However when people me lion any facts which don't suit your narrative you seem to saying all lies and not the same.

Soon in the interests of balance, are the murders of innocent contractors, supplying aid to the Middle East, justified a tragedy in the same way as these latest tragedies are?

For context Muslim terrorist groups killed almost 800, yes 800 civilians who were supplying things such as food, water, electricity, infrastructure and medical supplies and services.

This rose to over 1500 innocent civilians who were murdered by Muslim terrorist groups.

This includes over 350 Americans and almost 60 Brits

These weren't involved in military conflicts, crossfireetc. And I'm not saying that the three aid workers deaths were caused like this. I'm just saying g one said aid it was, one side said it wasn't. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with either explanation, ijust don't know.

However it's harder to say the others didn't suffer murder atthe handsome one particular group, given that they were dragged out and shot, tortured, kept them captive and then killed. A significant number were beheaded, had their deaths posted on line.

So if you are going to post something reference both sides, otherwise you a just a religious zealot and anti semite,

Mrs x

By *ustaboutSaneMan 4 weeks ago

BelLiv

"

It's a shame Hamas never considered those points before October 7th"

I think they did, as did Iran who sanctioned and encouraged it. They never cared about the casualties of what was going to happen....they all knew exactly what Israel would do, they just never expected Israel to go through with it till the end as they thought world pressure would stop Israel.

Way back in Nov I posted in here Israel would not stop till they finished the job and I that it would spread across the region.

Iran will not take it much further but needed to save face in the region so had to retaliate but they know they cannot afford to go up against Israel yet without proper nuclear weapons to match Israels. Plus they know they would draw the US further into it.

This is far far more than Netanyahu. This is about 5000+ years of history, land, culture and identity of which few really grasp it's significance.

By *abioMan 4 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I thought the bombing of the consulate was going to be the big no no today… this just compounds it

If Isreal call bombing embassies and consulates legitimate targets, then this just went truly truly global….

"

Coming back to this from 1 week ago.. I thought this would be the red line…

Now Isreal have basically shut down everything for the next 3 days citing they are expecting the response from Israel

So the question is… do the missile/s come from the north via Lebanon and Syria, the south via Yemen… or direct ( interesting Jordan have just closed their entire airspace…. I wonder if they will try and shoot down any missiles going through in either direction!)

Iran are going to make Isreal twist in the wind not knowing which defence they are going to have to sure up!

By *abioMan 4 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Iranian drone attack on Isreal incoming….

Let’s see what the Israeli military does….

War just about to get real

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 4 weeks ago

nearby

"

Coming back to this from 1 week ago.. I thought this would be the red line…

Now Isreal have basically shut down everything for the next 3 days citing they are expecting the response from Israel

So the question is… do the missile/s come from the north via Lebanon and Syria, the south via Yemen… or direct ( interesting Jordan have just closed their entire airspace…. I wonder if they will try and shoot down any missiles going through in either direction!)

Iran are going to make Isreal twist in the wind not knowing which defence they are going to have to sure up! "

Since you wrote this, bbc reporting the Iranian drones are in the skies on their way, possibly in conjunction with ballistic missiles.

Will have to see tmrw what the IDF air force and two US strike carriers do next, over 200 war planes between them

By *ustaboutSaneMan 4 weeks ago

BelLiv

My guess is Israel will want to target Iranian nuclear instalations.

You cannot launch an attack directly on Israel without expecting a retaliation. I think this is pre-planned , agreed on both sides to save Iranian face and also Israel. I hope the drones are destroyed without hitting Israel land or Israel could well retaliate with real force.

By *eroy1000Man 3 weeks ago

milton keynes

From a few commentators on the bbc it looks like a strike designed to be intercepted with minimal damage caused, just to show the world that Iran has responded

By *ortyairCouple 3 weeks ago

Wallasey

Did you catch the little snippet about Iran observing Jordan very carefully.

Israel actually gave Jordan a shout out for shooting down missiles aimed at them.

Things are a foot.

Mrs x

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 3 weeks ago

County Durham

"Not sure whether you can't read or if you are just stupid. Think it must be stupid....

I've never said I wanted anyone killed. I've said all innocent lives lost on both sides is a terrible tragedy.

You call Jews Zionists, when in reality most Jews living in Israel today or secular,non observant individuals. But you continue ue with Zionist because of the negative co notations you try to utilise to back up your ridiculous claims.

Not sure if you've read any history but comparing a tone to Hitler is a stupid statement. It's how's how biased you are.

Hitler killed millions of Jews. Not just Ziinistd like you want to claim but ordinary, moderate Jews, secular Jews, men, woman and children.

I ask you to provide a balanced, more rounded view, it makes it more interesting for the reader.

For example, the latest tragedy involving the killing of aid workers is just that, an absolute tragedy and I feel so much sympathy for their families and love ones for their terrible loss.

I cannot say whether this was a deliberate act by Israel or was, as they suggest, an operational accident. No body other those who committed the acts no the truth. And let me state this again I do not think it should have ever happened, whatever the truth.

But when I talk of a more rounded, balanced view, I mean you should acknowledge similar things committed by both groups. Yet you just rant about one side,going as far as comparing their leader as Satan...

However when people me lion any facts which don't suit your narrative you seem to saying all lies and not the same.

Soon in the interests of balance, are the murders of innocent contractors, supplying aid to the Middle East, justified a tragedy in the same way as these latest tragedies are?

For context Muslim terrorist groups killed almost 800, yes 800 civilians who were supplying things such as food, water, electricity, infrastructure and medical supplies and services.

This rose to over 1500 innocent civilians who were murdered by Muslim terrorist groups.

These weren't involved in military conflicts, crossfireetc. And I'm not saying that the three aid workers deaths were caused like this. I'm just saying g one said aid it was, one side said it wasn't. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with either explanation, ijust don't know.

However it's harder to say the others didn't suffer murder atthe handsome one particular group, given that they were dragged out and shot, tortured, kept them captive and then killed. A significant number were beheaded, had their deaths posted on line.

So if you are going to post something reference both sides, otherwise you a just a religious zealot and anti semite,

Mrs x"

Another example if contratictory bull spouted out. this time in the same post

Wallasey

"Not sure whether you can't read or if you are just stupid. Think it must be stupid....

Mrs x

"

So which bit is contradictory? Don't know why I bother asking, you never give answers just statement,

Mrs x

County Durham

Mrs x

So which bit is contradictory? Don't know why I bother asking, you never give answers just statement,

Mrs x"

You accused me of virtue signalling, then quizz me if I'm an IRA sympathiser, then scoff me sbout what I did as a medic and told me what it was like and what I did when you weren't even fucking there!?

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

You accused me of virtue signalling, then quizz me if I'm an IRA sympathiser, then scoff me sbout what I did as a medic and told me what it was like and what I did when you weren't even fucking there!?

"

Hang on. I asked if you felt the same way in almost identical circumstances about terrorism and whether you felt the same in both circumstances, involving Hamas, who you appear to support and the IRA.

As usual you haven't answered.

I never scoffed your service in Bosnia, in fact I said it was laudable. I did point out though that when you said you protected Muslims in that conflict, thatchers were 25 Muslim leaders that were tried for war crimes. I mentioned this because of your vehement statement that you couldn't support war crimes and in particular those you believe were committed by Israel and the IDF. You seem very proud of your armed support for 'ACTUAL' Muslim war criminals though.

You say that I said all this despite not being there. But you say loads about Israel and Gaza and I'm fairly certain you are not there. Irony really is lost on you.

I don't have to be there to point out facts. Try it, it helps with your arguments.

Mrs c

Wallasey

Mrs x

"

What's actually contradictory in anything I've said? Don't know why I bother asking, you never answer with facts just biased opinion,

Mrs x

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

Hang on. I asked if you felt the same way in almost identical circumstances about terrorism and whether you felt the same in both circumstances, involving Hamas, who you appear to support and the IRA.

As usual you haven't answered.

I never scoffed your service in Bosnia, in fact I said it was laudable. I did point out though that when you said you protected Muslims in that conflict, thatchers were 25 Muslim leaders that were tried for war crimes. I mentioned this because of your vehement statement that you couldn't support war crimes and in particular those you believe were committed by Israel and the IDF. You seem very proud of your armed support for 'ACTUAL' Muslim war criminals though.

You say that I said all this despite not being there. But you say loads about Israel and Gaza and I'm fairly certain you are not there. Irony really is lost on you.

I don't have to be there to point out facts. Try it, it helps with your arguments.

Mrs c"

That IRA shite again.

Totally different situations.

The IRA was a ludicrous needless movement that would never win, especially when political dialogue was the better option.

The army never flattened huge areas, starved or shut off water supplies etc..

Politics with Isreal FAILED. because of far right racists. Lookup yitsak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.. those two came close but a far right nutjob assassinated Rabin, and now netanyahu took over, another far right nutjob who said nothing about the murder of Rabin.

There's double standards with international law.

It's okay for Isreal to attack the Iranian consulate, and would have known that Iran would respond. Isreal has provoke Iran for years.

No-one including the pm Sunak, condemned that attack but they condemn the orchestrated Iran attack that Iran announced in advance so the drones could be shot down.

Isreal is provoking a regional war and the USA and UK are party to it. Despite the failings and unexpected consequences of many failed wars. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, ..

International law is only followed by the West when it suits them. Isreal has broken countless UN rulings and is under investigation for war crimes.

So another fucking stupid war looms while Isreal stirs up the flames of war

Oh and btw., Check your posts regarding scoffing me.

Wallasey

You've not given any substantive facts.

The Irish may dispute your claim about the British not destroying whole communities, King Billy, Black & Tans and Oliver Cromwell spring to mind.

You talk of International Law but cannot actually point to one that has been proven to have been broken.

You talk in generalities and opinions but none of that can be proven without facts. Which you never supply and will no doubt not again.

Mrs x

By *abioMan 3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You've not given any substantive facts.

The Irish may dispute your claim about the British not destroying whole communities, King Billy, Black & Tans and Oliver Cromwell spring to mind.

You talk of International Law but cannot actually point to one that has been proven to have been broken.

You talk in generalities and opinions but none of that can be proven without facts. Which you never supply and will no doubt not again.

Mrs x

"

I can point to the fact that attacking an embassy/ consulate is specifically against the Geneva convention as it is specifically designated as sovereign territory… is that good enough for you?

So … Isreal started this particular episode… Iran responded by sending drones ( actually most of the aimed at a particular airbase in Israel where the type of planes used in the embassy attack were based)

Back channels used.. for example Iran notified turkey, who then notified everyone else!… why do you think there was airspace closed and so many planes in place to intercept

Now Isreal response is to again attack Iran…. Again attacking airbases… they let the US know….but it looks like no one else

Isreal are banking on everyone else coming in and saving them! Because the US have already said they did it without support and the US did not back the decision…. Let’s see what happens when Iran give no notice….

Wallasey

I agree with you but I'm saying that until due process has taken place, no matter how many acts anyone may think Israel has comitted, which may have broken a particular law, they are not yet guilty.

I only point this out because it seems in the main that only Israels actions are held up to scrutiny in this way.

Hamas are also possibly in violation of the Geneva Convention by using human shields. They also invaded a sovereign state, taking hostages and murdering innocent civilians in October.

So neither side is innocent, certainly morally and potentially criminally.

The conflict is awful, I don't agree with how it's conducted but each side is culpable.

By *abioMan 3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think the most fascinating thing yesterday was the US veto of Palestine becoming a full member of the United Nations

It shows just how isolated they are on the issue….

I know most won’t watch it… but it’s 90 minutes that is heartbreaking

By *eroy1000Man 3 weeks ago

milton keynes

Some interesting notes in the BBC article. It seems the very limited Israeli strike on Iran last night was a demonstration on the difference between the 2 powers. Iran used 300 missiles and drones and virtually all were intercepted. Yes the U.S. and UK helped but nothing to suggest so far that Israel could not have dealt with it alone. Israel respond with one or 2 missiles to a sensitive area and it seems at least one got through.

County Durham

Mrs x

"

Your using opinion!

In your opinion Isreal has done nothing wrong. Just about everyone else with a moderate balanced view disagree with you.

Isreal has defied lots of UN mandates and resolutions and actions defined as illegal which as enflamed tensions in the region... Facts that are easily found on the internet.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Your using opinion!

In your opinion Isreal has done nothing wrong. Just about everyone else with a moderate balanced view disagree with you.

Isreal has defied lots of UN mandates and resolutions and actions defined as illegal which as enflamed tensions in the region... Facts that are easily found on the internet."

You are making me laugh now. It's ridiculous Mrs x

County Durham

Mrs x

Your using opinion!

Isreal has defied lots of UN mandates and resolutions and actions defined as illegal which as enflamed tensions in the region... Facts that are easily found on the internet.You are making me laugh now. It's ridiculous Mrs x"

Oh dear, your out of options now.

How about answering the other post from Fabio?

Attacking a consulate being illegal?

County Durham

Mrs x

Your using opinion!

Isreal has defied lots of UN mandates and resolutions and actions defined as illegal which as enflamed tensions in the region... Facts that are easily found on the internet.You are making me laugh now. It's ridiculous Mrs x"

Looks like you lost .. again

County Durham

Mrs x

Your using opinion!

Isreal has defied lots of UN mandates and resolutions and actions defined as illegal which as enflamed tensions in the region... Facts that are easily found on the internet.You are making me laugh now. It's ridiculous Mrs x

Looks like you lost .. again"

And again ...

County Durham

Mrs x

Your using opinion!

Isreal has defied lots of UN mandates and resolutions and actions defined as illegal which as enflamed tensions in the region... Facts that are easily found on the internet.You are making me laugh now. It's ridiculous Mrs x

Looks like you lost .. again

And again ..."

And again by denying facts!