FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Honeytrap

Honeytrap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oulderingBear OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Falme

So with it all hitting the news what's our opinions on what happens next?

I know he's said he's standing down and the parliamentary procedure takes too long for a suspension to be done before next GE.

Do you think that his constituency will trigger recall leading to a by-election again this year?

Given Nurses, Doctors, Police, Teachers etc all have independent monitoring bodies should a corkage code of conduct be brought up for MPs (as they all seem to ignore current ones) or differently should their regulation be taken out of their own hand and remove this self regulation and ability to ignore independent advice aka Herr Johnston??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Central

I like how nude pics are apparently to be expected, if someone of an MP persuasion, wants to 'date'

By *oodmessMan 23 weeks ago

yumsville

"I like how nude pics are apparently to be expected, if someone of an MP persuasion, wants to 'date' "

Quite. You'd think these very highly educated representatives didn't think with their dicks first but it seems they do.

By *ild_oatsMan 23 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

Getting explicit pictures in WhatsApp sounds like a perk of the job of being an MP.

Time for a career change me thinks….

Who wants a look at my “manifesto”???

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

"he" who?

By *uietbloke67Man 23 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I've a feeling this story will run for a while, OK honey trap and all that but passing phone numbers on ....cmon now.

Who else does these people have have dirt on and how is it affecting out politics?

» Add a new message to this topic