FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Finally Trump has it right !!!

Finally Trump has it right !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it the moon crossing the sun? No, it’s Donald Trump’s head.

Seven years on from the notorious moment where he stared directly at the sun during the last solar eclipse over the US, the former president is jumping on the sungazing bandwagon yet again.

Advertising the 2024 Elections. Vote for Trump Campaign.

On Sunday night, Mr Trump posted a bizarre campaign ad on Truth Social where his own head takes on the role of the moon – blocking out the sun and plunging America into total darkness."

---------------------------------------

Let's just say that again . . .

""""""" blocking out the sun and plunging America into total darkness. """""""

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple 4 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

""Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it the moon crossing the sun? No, it’s Donald Trump’s head.

Seven years on from the notorious moment where he stared directly at the sun during the last solar eclipse over the US, the former president is jumping on the sungazing bandwagon yet again.

Advertising the 2024 Elections. Vote for Trump Campaign.

On Sunday night, Mr Trump posted a bizarre campaign ad on Truth Social where his own head takes on the role of the moon – blocking out the sun and plunging America into total darkness."

---------------------------------------

Let's just say that again . . .

""""""" blocking out the sun and plunging America into total darkness. """""""

"

The guy's a total Loon.

Are these two genuinely the best murca can muster to run for president?

By *ork ClassCouple 3 weeks ago

Cork

Love him or hate him , he had the world at peace 4 yrs ago .

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

Neither loved him or hated him but he certainly entertained

By *I TwoCouple 3 weeks ago

all around

"Neither loved him or hated him but he certainly entertained "

He kind of reminds me of Norman Wisdom, initially funny then you just feel sorry for him

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

"Love him or hate him , he had the world at peace 4 yrs ago ."

Causality Vs coincidence.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 3 weeks ago

M20

"Love him or hate him , he had the world at peace 4 yrs ago .

Causality Vs coincidence."

He stopped an ongoing plan to invade Iran. I think he did it out of ego, desperate to be remembered well.

Wonder what happened to that plan?

By *tuhelCouple 3 weeks ago

Livingstone

No he didn't any more than Biden put on an eclipse. The pandemic helped a bit in stopping, briefly, wars.

Trump did however negotiate a withdrawal from Afghanistan with the Taliban (Without the Afghan government there) and set a hard date for everyone being out. This almost unacheivable date was left to Biden to meet. 90% of the extraction difficulties were of Trump's doing.

By *oan of DArcCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

---------------------------

Yet couldn't manage it in his own country

borehamwood

"Love him or hate him , he had the world at peace 4 yrs ago .

Causality Vs coincidence.

He stopped an ongoing plan to invade Iran. I think he did it out of ego, desperate to be remembered well.

Wonder what happened to that plan?"

we all know that plan got passed along to benny nutty yahhoo

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

Watched some of his speech at Gettysburg, the man is incoherent and struggles to remember what the sentence he is currently saying is about.

borehamwood

"Watched some of his speech at Gettysburg, the man is incoherent and struggles to remember what the sentence he is currently saying is about. "
sorry your gonna have to say trump or biden there pair of them are incoherent fuckwits so u could be talking about either one of them

Cumbria

"Watched some of his speech at Gettysburg, the man is incoherent and struggles to remember what the sentence he is currently saying is about. sorry your gonna have to say trump or biden there pair of them are incoherent fuckwits so u could be talking about either one of them"

Trump, it was worse than anything I’ve seen from Biden. Completely incoherent and rambling, not just getting the odd name or word wrong.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

"Watched some of his speech at Gettysburg, the man is incoherent and struggles to remember what the sentence he is currently saying is about. sorry your gonna have to say trump or biden there pair of them are incoherent fuckwits so u could be talking about either one of them

Trump, it was worse than anything I’ve seen from Biden. Completely incoherent and rambling, not just getting the odd name or word wrong."

The "never fight up hill me boys" speech?

Cumbria

"Watched some of his speech at Gettysburg, the man is incoherent and struggles to remember what the sentence he is currently saying is about. sorry your gonna have to say trump or biden there pair of them are incoherent fuckwits so u could be talking about either one of them

Trump, it was worse than anything I’ve seen from Biden. Completely incoherent and rambling, not just getting the odd name or word wrong.

The "never fight up hill me boys" speech?"

Yeah, completely deranged.

By *abioMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Trump trial no.1 started yesterday……

Trump is adamant in saying he will testify in his defence … he is going to say it right up until the day it’s due.. and he is going to say he will until he is very orange in the face

There is zero chance he will actually do it…..

it would almost be lawyer malpractice to allow him anywhere near the stand… if fact I’d handcuff his hand to the defence table!

Why… two reasons

1) in the opening statement, the ground that his lawyers are setting out is not that he is basically a jerk and not guilty because it wasn’t illegal as such, but actually is innocent of everything… and I mean innocent.. blissfully innocent!!

2) if he did get on the stand, the judge ruled that as to dispute his standing character, the prosecution would be allowed to bring up the e Jean Carroll case, the trump fraud case and times he was guilty of breaching gag orders, and the court mandated disillusionment of the trump foundation on the basis of mass fraud

Basically… he would get absolutely skewed on the stand if he testified!

By *I TwoCouple 2 weeks ago

all around

"Trump trial no.1 started yesterday……

Trump is adamant in saying he will testify in his defence … he is going to say it right up until the day it’s due.. and he is going to say he will until he is very orange in the face

There is zero chance he will actually do it…..

it would almost be lawyer malpractice to allow him anywhere near the stand… if fact I’d handcuff his hand to the defence table!

Why… two reasons

1) in the opening statement, the ground that his lawyers are setting out is not that he is basically a jerk and not guilty because it wasn’t illegal as such, but actually is innocent of everything… and I mean innocent.. blissfully innocent!!

2) if he did get on the stand, the judge ruled that as to dispute his standing character, the prosecution would be allowed to bring up the e Jean Carroll case, the trump fraud case and times he was guilty of breaching gag orders, and the court mandated disillusionment of the trump foundation on the basis of mass fraud

Basically… he would get absolutely skewed on the stand if he testified! "

But it would make great TV #popcorn

» Add a new message to this topic