FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Another conservative loses whip

Another conservative loses whip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

A strange mix of people seem to have been drawn to become conservative MPs. The latest had to get emergency funds, to pay out, as he was in some strange flat, after meeting people on apps. The phone call at 3.15AM, to his campaign manager, got her sending £6,500 of her own money, after demands increased. It was subsequently paid from their campaign funds to her. He's also taken £14,000 from their funds for medical expenses.

Is the party full of undesirables?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

But what about Angela Rayner, there’s a chance she might have done something wrong, shouldn’t we discuss that instead?

By *I TwoCouple 3 weeks ago

all around

"A strange mix of people seem to have been drawn to become conservative MPs. The latest had to get emergency funds, to pay out, as he was in some strange flat, after meeting people on apps. The phone call at 3.15AM, to his campaign manager, got her sending £6,500 of her own money, after demands increased. It was subsequently paid from their campaign funds to her. He's also taken £14,000 from their funds for medical expenses.

Is the party full of undesirables? "

Should everyone on fab be banned from politics

By *exy_HornyCouple 3 weeks ago

Leigh

"A strange mix of people seem to have been drawn to become conservative MPs. The latest had to get emergency funds, to pay out, as he was in some strange flat, after meeting people on apps. The phone call at 3.15AM, to his campaign manager, got her sending £6,500 of her own money, after demands increased. It was subsequently paid from their campaign funds to her. He's also taken £14,000 from their funds for medical expenses.

Is the party full of undesirables?

Should everyone on fab be banned from politics "

Everyone who is currently in politics should be banned from them.

By *atEvolutionCouple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 18/04/24 12:54:48]

By *atEvolutionCouple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

I find it quite amazing that people still think Royalty. Celebrities. Reality Show Contestants. Police. MP's. Sports-Person's et-al, are from another Race entirely, that somehow can't or shouldn't be measured or understood by our own simple 'Human' standards and experiences.

I just hope that Spongebob or Peppa don't do something un-sponge like or un-cartoon pig like. It might just spell the end of person kind.

(typo)

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 3 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

It goes to show how much these guys spend on drugs and rent boys. On an MP's salary too.... Cromwell was right.

By *he Man Who Loves CurvesMan 3 weeks ago

LONDON

"It goes to show how much these guys spend on drugs and rent boys. On an MP's salary too.... Cromwell was right."

Guy Faukes was right too!

Central

"It goes to show how much these guys spend on drugs and rent boys. On an MP's salary too.... Cromwell was right."

The number of them - often protractedly - suspended, after sexual assault and other allegations, is quite shocking. I don't think it would be this high, if they were all Fab members. I wonder if Fab would be euphemistically termed a 'dating' site, like Grindr has been, for a few of these users.

The language used in many of the descriptions does prompt some reflection. . The £6,500 funds taken to pay off 'bad people', sounds like something my little niece would call people.

By *ony 2016Man 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"But what about Angela Rayner, there’s a chance she might have done something wrong, shouldn’t we discuss that instead?"

Hehe

I know you are not supposed to do "whataboutery"

BUT

Considering that The Conservative Party deem it important enough to involve The Police in solving the where did she live mystery , one may have concluded that hearing that a United Kingdom Member of Parliament had been held against his will , only being released following the payment of an increased ransom , paid for out of political donations , may also have been the type of subject The Police may want investigate

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 3 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Considering that The Conservative Party deem it important enough to involve The Police in solving the where did she live mystery , one may have concluded that hearing that a United Kingdom Member of Parliament had been held against his will , only being released following the payment of an increased ransom , paid for out of political donations , may also have been the type of subject The Police may want investigate "

To be fair, on is fraud against the state and specifically HMRC and the other is essentially lying to their employer and/or breaking party procedures for declarations.

That said, it does make you think what some folk may have over these wankers that sit in government. Meh, that's what whips were created for, to learn the dirty secrets and to pressure folk.

By *otMe66Man 3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"But what about Angela Rayner, there’s a chance she might have done something wrong, shouldn’t we discuss that instead?

Hehe

BUT

Considering that The Conservative Party deem it important enough to involve The Police in solving the where did she live mystery , one may have concluded that hearing that a United Kingdom Member of Parliament had been held against his will , only being released following the payment of an increased ransom , paid for out of political donations , may also have been the type of subject The Police may want investigate "

I’m sure nobody believes this MP was held against his will for £5k ransom?

I would imagine the type of person who carries out such things has a higher risk to reward threshold

Cumbria

"But what about Angela Rayner, there’s a chance she might have done something wrong, shouldn’t we discuss that instead?

Hehe

BUT

Considering that The Conservative Party deem it important enough to involve The Police in solving the where did she live mystery , one may have concluded that hearing that a United Kingdom Member of Parliament had been held against his will , only being released following the payment of an increased ransom , paid for out of political donations , may also have been the type of subject The Police may want investigate

I would imagine the type of person who carries out such things has a higher risk to reward threshold "

So what was happening, why did he need the money?

Terra Firma

Hehe

BUT

I would imagine the type of person who carries out such things has a higher risk to reward threshold

So what was happening, why did he need the money?"

Time will tell

Central

Hehe

BUT

So what was happening, why did he need the money?

Time will tell"

Or not. He's perhaps going to go into oblivion, after the election. That the party had let him continue with the whip for weeks and it only changed, after it got published in the media, likely reveals their indifference.

Certainly seems a peculiar situation, being held prisoner to ransom.

By *ony 2016Man 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Hehe

BUT

I would imagine the type of person who carries out such things has a higher risk to reward threshold "

The lady who cashed in her ISA to get him the money probably thought he was been held against his will

Still amazed that Tory HQ didn't consider this a police matter

Cumbria

Hehe

BUT

The lady who cashed in her ISA to get him the money probably thought he was been held against his will

Still amazed that Tory HQ didn't consider this a police matter"

Apparently because it was not their money they didn’t think the police needed to be involved, which rather sums up the Tories attitude to everything.

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 20/04/24 09:15:44]

Terra Firma

Hehe

BUT

Still amazed that Tory HQ didn't consider this a police matter"

Was the lady who gave him her money also aware of his previous lifestyle choices of over indulgence that has led to police involvement and embarrassment?

Central

Hehe

BUT

Still amazed that Tory HQ didn't consider this a police matter

Was the lady who gave him her money also aware of his previous lifestyle choices of over indulgence that has led to police involvement and embarrassment?

"

It's hard to fathom these types, who wouldn't consider getting the authorities involved, as soon as someone is being held hostage . I'd certainly not be raiding my savings or publicly donated funds.

» Add a new message to this topic