FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Couple or 2 people.

Couple or 2 people.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irkby couple OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Kirkby

Not really politics, just a little disagreement in the pub. We have this argument every time we go out with my friends.

8 people, 2 couples and 4 singles. This can change, sometimes 4 couples and 2 singles or what ever.

I always buy a double round, there is 2 of us, it only seems fair, I’m the only person who does it, it doesn’t bother me that others don’t but I will always pay my way, but it always causes arguments.

After our weekly fall out and being told once again, as a couple we are 1, not 2. Someone wins on a raffle or quiz, open the box or what ever it was. The prize £85! They go on to share the money with everyone present, again this is normal. The winner gave us £10 each to which I say, no that’s wrong! As a couple, we are one, then another argument starts.

As a couple buying drinks, we are one and only buy 1 round. When it comes to sharing winnings out, we are two! It just doesn’t make sense!

What do others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Not really politics, just a little disagreement in the pub. We have this argument every time we go out with my friends.

8 people, 2 couples and 4 singles. This can change, sometimes 4 couples and 2 singles or what ever.

I always buy a double round, there is 2 of us, it only seems fair, I’m the only person who does it, it doesn’t bother me that others don’t but I will always pay my way, but it always causes arguments.

After our weekly fall out and being told once again, as a couple we are 1, not 2. Someone wins on a raffle or quiz, open the box or what ever it was. The prize £85! They go on to share the money with everyone present, again this is normal. The winner gave us £10 each to which I say, no that’s wrong! As a couple, we are one, then another argument starts.

As a couple buying drinks, we are one and only buy 1 round. When it comes to sharing winnings out, we are two! It just doesn’t make sense!

What do others think?"

It's not really Politics - as you said - but you could argue proportional representation lol. (which is Politics)

By *itonthesideWoman 3 weeks ago

glasgow/ belfast

Rounds are designed that every person buys one. If there are 2 of you drinking both buy a round. Relationship status is entirely irrelevant

» Add a new message to this topic