FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Single Mothers

Single Mothers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oubleswing2019 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Colchester

As the engines for political campaign season are being fired up, I just wondered when it's going to be "your turn" for vilification in the news media.

We've had the "Boat People" almost constantly for the last few years, and the last couple of weeks have been about WFH, this week has been Sick Note Britain, so I fear you're going to be hauled over the coals once again in a few weeks time.

You do have my sympathies in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Is there anyone the tories haven’t picked a fight with

Nhs workers

Teachers

Train workers

The European Union

Denying young people the EU offer for young people to live work and study in Europe (yesterday)

Smokers

Farmers

Poorer people told to learn to cook

Private renters, delay in renters reform

4000 unsafe tower blocks with dodgy cladding

20% libraries closed

7.5 million waiting hospital treatment

1.5 million on social housing waiting lists (50% higher than 2010)

National debt trebled saddled onto future generation

They are not working for us

By *orses and PoniesMan 3 weeks ago

Ealing

"As the engines for political campaign season are being fired up, I just wondered when it's going to be "your turn" for vilification in the news media.

We've had the "Boat People" almost constantly for the last few years, and the last couple of weeks have been about WFH, this week has been Sick Note Britain, so I fear you're going to be hauled over the coals once again in a few weeks time.

You do have my sympathies in advance "

. The news media report facts and columnists exoress opinion. It anything reported was untrue they would be sued.

Single mothers get generous treatment by the tax payer . Most people would expect the presss and media to inform us or any misuse of the benefits system

Only those making fraudulent claims have anything to work about.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

"As the engines for political campaign season are being fired up, I just wondered when it's going to be "your turn" for vilification in the news media.

You do have my sympathies in advance . The news media report facts and columnists exoress opinion. It anything reported was untrue they would be sued.

Single mothers get generous treatment by the tax payer . Most people would expect the presss and media to inform us or any misuse of the benefits system

Only those making fraudulent claims have anything to work about. "

That didn't take long to start!

By *oubleswing2019 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Colchester

"

That didn't take long to start! "

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

» Add a new message to this topic