FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Angela Rayner is paying the price for Keir Starmer’s politicisation of the law

Angela Rayner is paying the price for Keir Starmer’s politicisation of the law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/18/angela-rayner-paying-price-for-keir-starmers-politic/

Have a read and see if you thunk it rings true!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsome_MeeeMan 3 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/04/24 15:29:53]

By *andsome_MeeeMan 3 weeks ago

London

1. Tories want a new story

2. Tories pay client journalists to write article

3.Tories cite article as truth

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"1. Tories want a new story

2. Tories pay client journalists to write article

3.Tories cite article as truth"

Who cited the article as truth?

Did you read it?

By *AFKA HovisMan 3 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I've read the article and done some cursory background.

They point to cash for question a seeing the starting point. That appears to be a year before SKS

They then point to phone hacking reopening. From what I can see this was because of new evidence. Was any prosecution from a reinterpretation of the law ? (And of so, was this backed by any legal view?

The met was stunned... But it appears the met took a fair amount of criticism from select committees on their handling here.

They may have a point with Chris Huhme. I don't recall the political background at the time. My memory is this was high profile. So I don't know whether the video was him treating this as near historical, or responding to how the world (read the press) was treating it. Was there pressure to make a statement ? I dunno. Unfortunately the first set of paragraphs on setting up this punch means I give less credence to their point.

By *orses and PoniesMan 2 weeks ago

Ealing

She makes a two page appearance again in the press today . A labour aide claims that she cheated in an election by beginning her campaign two months two months before her rivals which is a breach of party rules. Labour Party activist Sylvia Harrop quite because of the

She has claimed not to have lived at Lowndes yet asked her neighbour to sign a TR1 on the land registry transfer of title. In a dispute in 2015 apart from threatening Chris Hinet with the police being called ,she described herself as landlady of the Vicarage Road House.

It looks like standards of honesty do not matter to either her or Kier Starmer.

By *ammskiMan 2 weeks ago

lytham st.annes

"She makes a two page appearance again in the press today . A labour aide claims that she cheated in an election by beginning her campaign two months two months before her rivals which is a breach of party rules. Labour Party activist Sylvia Harrop quite because of the

She has claimed not to have lived at Lowndes yet asked her neighbour to sign a TR1 on the land registry transfer of title. In a dispute in 2015 apart from threatening Chris Hinet with the police being called ,she described herself as landlady of the Vicarage Road House.

matter to either her or Kier Starmer. "

more bullshit from Pat

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"She makes a two page appearance again in the press today . A labour aide claims that she cheated in an election by beginning her campaign two months two months before her rivals which is a breach of party rules. Labour Party activist Sylvia Harrop quite because of the

matter to either her or Kier Starmer. more bullshit from Pat"

None of that is bullshit

By *eroy1000Man 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

It looks like standards of honesty do not matter to either her or Kier Starmer. "

I have read similar articles and also one that claims Labour destroyed parliamentary application documents that would help establish her address at the time in question. That said all are just allegations so need to wait.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 2 weeks ago

South West London

Angela Raynor the council house Raider

By *oversfunCouple 2 weeks ago

ayrshire

"Angela Raynor the council house Raider "

Will never be as good as that old boot thatcher the school milk snatcher

By *mateur100Man 2 weeks ago

nr faversham

"Angela Raynor the council house Raider

Will never be as good as that old boot thatcher the school milk snatcher "

Where I was at school the milk was always warm so I was happy to have it snatched away

By *oversfunCouple 2 weeks ago

ayrshire

Where I was at school the milk was always warm so I was happy to have it snatched away"

Good for you

By *irldnCouple 2 weeks ago

Brighton

Where I was at school the milk was always warm so I was happy to have it snatched away"

Aren’t you too young to remember school milk? Or is that your Fab Age

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Where I was at school the milk was always warm so I was happy to have it snatched away

Aren’t you too young to remember school milk? Or is that your Fab Age "

I remember getting milk in primary school. May have been because I was in Scotland.

By *estivalMan 2 weeks ago

borehamwood

Aren’t you too young to remember school milk? Or is that your Fab Age "

im younger than him and i remember getting small bottles of milk in school

By *irldnCouple 2 weeks ago

Brighton

Aren’t you too young to remember school milk? Or is that your Fab Age im younger than him and i remember getting small bottles of milk in school"

Oh ok? I don’t? Maybe you went to posh school

By *orses and PoniesMan 1 week ago

Ealing

Aren’t you too young to remember school milk? Or is that your Fab Age im younger than him and i remember getting small bottles of milk in school

Oh ok? I don’t? Maybe you went to posh school "

. Even her own father states that he would have advised her to pay the tax . He described it as a fair cop.

By *estivalMan 1 week ago

borehamwood

Aren’t you too young to remember school milk? Or is that your Fab Age im younger than him and i remember getting small bottles of milk in school

Oh ok? I don’t? Maybe you went to posh school "

hahahha posh lol not even close to posh

By *irldnCouple 1 week ago

Brighton

Oh ok? I don’t? Maybe you went to posh school hahahha posh lol not even close to posh"

Joking aside maybe it varied from County to County because I did not get school milk! We did get that dodgy pink custard at lunch time though

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 1 week ago

Gilfach

"Joking aside maybe it varied from County to County because I did not get school milk! We did get that dodgy pink custard at lunch time though "

I remember getting little tetrahedral boxes of milk when I was in junior school. This would have been in 1976. I hated having to drink warm milk, and was very happy when it got taken away.

If it makes a difference, I was in one if the worst schools in a middling county.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 6 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

HMRC should just issue the woman with a notice of intent to begin court action but offer to let her pay the tax. Everything would be straightened out then.

By *2000ManMan 6 days ago

Worthing

This woman could be pm. The rest are bad but her...

By *urreyfun38Couple 6 days ago

croydon

"HMRC should just issue the woman with a notice of intent to begin court action but offer to let her pay the tax. Everything would be straightened out then."

No should just prosecute like they would any one else. And let it be argued in open court with the result of guilty or not. And if guilty pay the tax plus penalty.

Or she could just publish the tax advice she received and clear up the argument.

But she’s a gobshyte who wants others too but won’t herself.

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 6 days ago

Bournemouth

"HMRC should just issue the woman with a notice of intent to begin court action but offer to let her pay the tax. Everything would be straightened out then.

No should just prosecute like they would any one else. And let it be argued in open court with the result of guilty or not. And if guilty pay the tax plus penalty.

Or she could just publish the tax advice she received and clear up the argument.

But she’s a gobshyte who wants others too but won’t herself. "

You're not allowed to call her a gobshite round here

By *urreyfun38Couple 6 days ago

croydon

"HMRC should just issue the woman with a notice of intent to begin court action but offer to let her pay the tax. Everything would be straightened out then.

You're not allowed to call her a gobshite round here "

The shoe fits. Glass hoses and all that.

The more surprising is that Starmer hasn’t made her publish it.

By *ravelmanxxxMan 6 days ago

Durham

You are if it’s Angela Vicky Pollard Rayner.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 6 days ago

Central

But she’s a gobshyte who wants others too but won’t herself. "

What is it, £1,500 being investigated again by a team of 10 police officers, for several weeks, not to mention the senior police staff, engaged by the conservatives?

By * votre serviceMan 2 days ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

What is it, £1,500 being investigated again by a team of 10 police officers, for several weeks, not to mention the senior police staff, engaged by the conservatives? "

By *AFKA HovisMan 2 days ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

What is it, £1,500 being investigated again by a team of 10 police officers, for several weeks, not to mention the senior police staff, engaged by the conservatives? "

they aren't investigating the tax bill but something about the electoral register.

By *irldnCouple 2 days ago

Brighton

Aw of course you can. Nobody said otherwise. Challenge to perceptions and stereotyping yes. Stop being so butthurt

» Add a new message to this topic