FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Iran president missing in crash

Iran president missing in crash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anny_stevens OP   Man 3 weeks ago

holytown

Not seen very much reported on it but helecopter crashed in north iran, still missing and search teams slow due to heavy fog, bad weather possible to blame

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy_HornyCouple 3 weeks ago

Leigh

"Not seen very much reported on it but helecopter crashed in north iran, still missing and search teams slow due to heavy fog, bad weather possible to blame"

Dead apparently.

However it is unlikely to make any difference. He is likely to be replaced by someone equally as hard line.

By *idnight RamblerMan 3 weeks ago

Pershore

He's reported dead, together with all other passengers and crew. So what are we to make of this? Accident? Assassination? There'll be plenty of conspiracy theories, and maybe even a real conspiracy. Will the citizens of Iran mourn or rejoice?

By *atEvolutionCouple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Act of God. Oh, the Irony.

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

Mossad?

Conspiracy

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

Nothing so exciting, just from watching the news the fog was so thick u couldnt see more than about ten feet, probably flew straight into the hillside

By *owestoft ManMan 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Good riddance to trash.

Sad that anyone is killed at any time but good he is gone. But plenty more where he comes from

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

"Mossad?

Conspiracy "

Thinking the same.

By *otMe66Man 3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Act of God. Oh, the Irony."

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 3 weeks ago

Border of London

"Mossad?

Conspiracy "

According to the *actual* Hamas Telegram channel, it was indeed Mossad:

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202405196321

"One particular joke that eventually got out of hand was that the helicopter pilot’s was actually a Mossad agent named Eli Copter - and Hamas’ main Telegram page went on to cite that as a fact."

Many Iranians (especially outside of Iran) are not entirely in mourning...

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Gone the same way as Yevgeny Prigozhin

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

"Mossad?

Conspiracy

"One particular joke that eventually got out of hand was that the helicopter pilot’s was actually a Mossad agent named Eli Copter - and Hamas’ main Telegram page went on to cite that as a fact."

Many Iranians (especially outside of Iran) are not entirely in mourning..."

I was lucky enough to have visited Iran about 17 years ago (blimey I'm old). And the people I met are definitely not mourning, but I should imagine skeptical that this will change anything for the better.

Brighton

"Mossad?

Conspiracy

I was lucky enough to have visited Iran about 17 years ago (blimey I'm old). And the people I met are definitely not mourning, but I should imagine skeptical that this will change anything for the better."

There is a large Iranian Ex-Pat community in Brighton & Hove (Hove mainly). Most came over in 1979. Most are either non-religious or Zoroastrian and are not remotely supportive of the Muslim Theocracy that governs Iran today. Just one of the positives of having such a large Iranian Ex-Pat community is a lot of fabulous restaurants serving Persian food. Yum!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

"Mossad?

Conspiracy

I was lucky enough to have visited Iran about 17 years ago (blimey I'm old). And the people I met are definitely not mourning, but I should imagine skeptical that this will change anything for the better.

There is a large Iranian Ex-Pat community in Brighton & Hove (Hove mainly). Most came over in 1979. Most are either non-religious or Zoroastrian and are not remotely supportive of the Muslim Theocracy that governs Iran today. Just one of the positives of having such a large Iranian Ex-Pat community is a lot of fabulous restaurants serving Persian food. Yum!"

That was similar to my, it somewhat limited, experience. I was only there for 8 days.

By *ostindreamsMan 3 weeks ago

London

Israel says "It was not us". Not sure if Iran will believe. Will Iran do an honorary missile attack at Israel like they did a month back?

By *idnight RamblerMan 3 weeks ago

Pershore

"Israel says "It was not us". Not sure if Iran will believe. Will Iran do an honorary missile attack at Israel like they did a month back? "

Yes, Israel quick to say "It wasn't me Guv". So that clears that up then

Brighton

Bit stupid of Iran to have their President and Foreign Minister on the same helicopter!

Lowestoft

Lets hope even the Iranian Dictators are not so stupid to blame Israel for a random crash lol. Israel has enough on it's plate with Hezbollah and Hamas, both barbaric Terrorist organizations and both Iranian produced.

By *otMe66Man 3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

I have taken a look at his long list of achievements, they followed a regular pattern of spreading fear and sentencing people to death.

We think we have bad leaders and politicians...

By *rHotNottsMan 3 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Responsible for up to 30,000 tortures and executions of those who disagreed politically …..

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 3 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Bit stupid of Iran to have their President and Foreign Minister on the same helicopter!"

Can you imagine the fuss that the media would make if Rishi Sunak and David Cameron went to a meeting and they took separate helicopters?

Brighton

"Bit stupid of Iran to have their President and Foreign Minister on the same helicopter!

Can you imagine the fuss that the media would make if Rishi Sunak and David Cameron went to a meeting and they took separate helicopters?"

It would be stupid to fuss over national security issues such as this. You don’t put them on the same flight!

By *ostindreamsMan 3 weeks ago

London

"Israel says "It was not us". Not sure if Iran will believe. Will Iran do an honorary missile attack at Israel like they did a month back?

Yes, Israel quick to say "It wasn't me Guv". So that clears that up then "

There are so many movie plots in Geopolitics

Lowestoft

Just to many conspiracy theories full stop lol

By *eroy1000Man 3 weeks ago

milton keynes

Reading a bit on the bbc this morning it seems in the 80's he was involved in putting prisoners back in court that had already been convicted and sentenced. They went through the cases again and changed the sentence to death. Seems thousands met their end this way.

Lowestoft

Yep there's some terrible dictators out there. Its where Hamas etc came from. They are all evil

By *eroy1000Man 3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Yep there's some terrible dictators out there. Its where Hamas etc came from. They are all evil"

Certainly an evil person. Seems the EU have sent their condolences to Iran for his loss, sparking a bit of a backlash from several countries who just note the event instead. So he had one fan outside of Iran.

By *mateur100Man 3 weeks ago

nr faversham

Sometimes it's just a case of who cares?

» Add a new message to this topic