FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Which European country will be next to leave EU

Which European country will be next to leave EU

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which European country will be next to leave EU

'

which one (or ones) will follow Britain's lead

'

We may be the first but will not be the last

who do you think will leave next? Italy? France? the Dutch? or another

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Austria are short odds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just look around Europe and take your pick from any country where the far right has taken root and will do anything to get into power so they can peddle their odious mantra.

The UK is the first example of this lurch to a disjointed and dangerous continent.

France, Netherlands Italy all demanding a vote

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

A really interesting point.

Anyone's guess really but already a politician in Holland is demanding a referendum there.

Possibly the first signs will be when countries abandon the Euro?

Germany I think

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

"France, Netherlands Italy all demanding a vote"

any of these think probably Dutch first

Denmark... I've friends there and they say there's a real movement for exit and they not part of the euro so it could be easier for them

By *limboy69Man  over a year ago

Cork

Hopefully Ireland, we're getting ripped off by Germany and France but if we voted to leave we would be made to vote again. If Germany left the EU it might not be too bad a group to be part of.

I agree with the majority of posters here, we may be first to leave but sure as heck wont be last

EU are begging us, or should I say demanding that we start article 50 right now but only the British can trigger this and the more the EU demands, the longer we make them wait.

The longer the wait, the more EU countries talk about leaving

By *its_n_piecesCouple  over a year ago

we haven't left yet ..... there's many a slip twixt cup'n lip

"we haven't left yet ..... there's many a slip twixt cup'n lip"

Yes we do understand the article 50 process but which European Country will be next to leave?

"we haven't left yet ..... there's many a slip twixt cup'n lip

Yes we do understand the article 50 process but which European Country will be next to leave?"

you can't have a next to leave becuase nobodies left yet ..... simple fact that ..... use your syntax more wisely and i won't need to correct you chap

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

It's now probably a 50/50 chance the UK won't leave either.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Be a leader not a follower! We were first and I'm quite sure we won't be the last. Lots of hoops to jump through or so I believe before we "leave" People want a democracy not a dictatorship. Want to make their own laws not have someone else's (who they have not elected) imposed on them. As we all know what works for one is not necessarily what works for the others! Xx

This is just my humble opinion!

Whoever sets off next will probably beat us to the final exit.....our politicians are dragging their feet, with both major parties in a mess!

Maybe it's time for a new group altogether with a totally new hub, back to the way the original European common market and not the mutated one we now have.

Brusells is just too corrupt to trust anymore.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 28/06/16 08:41:06]

I believe other countries will hold fire to see what happens to the UK - that's what I'd do if I were them!

Our banks and financial markets are already in meltdown, we're freefalling towards a recession and our political parties have been torn apart and are floundering!

The EU isn't going to be generous spirited when we present article 50 - why would it? It will want to deter other countries from doing what we did! If we get generous trade deals etc then other countries will want to follow suit and leave - why would they allow that?

I REALLY hope I'm proved wrong, but from what I can see Boris, Farage and those who voted leave have completely fucked our country up for a very long time - and if I were Scottish or Irish is be clamouring to leave the UK to stay in the EU too!

I think it'll implode dissolve then come back in a new form hopefully what the eu was meant to be all along less interference with individual countries and getting bogged down in minor details more of a friendly partnership than the overruling powerhouse it is now

Italy or Hungary

London and France

The reality is that no countries want to leave.

There is some talk in many that " 50% of peopleceantvto leave.

However, if you look at those polls closely, you will see that they are either sponsored by one of the hard right or neo nazi parties, or by the very tight wing press ( though in one case there is a wierd coalition between neo nazis and communists).

Denmark has possibly the hardest line right wingers.

FN in France is quite well supported, but never actually gains real traction.

The Italian issue is actually a rift between the politics of the industrial north, and the agricultural south. Both sides speak of " leaving the EU" as a voice for actually gaining some independence from the other half of Italy.

Interestingly, Nureay is actually considering joining the EU, since its current position as an EEA member means that it has all the free movement, no borders stuff has, in reality, to obey 99% of EU legislation, and jay to the EU, but has no representation on the Council of ministers, or any MEPs.

Boris's comments yesterday, reassuring " remain " voters, that in effect he thinks " there will in reality be no change after BREXIT" heralds the same thing; we will either have an EEA type arrangement as Norway does, or just quietly drop BREXIT and carry on.

London and France

Nureay=Norway

By *horehouseCouple  over a year ago

dissatisfied

"I believe other countries will hold fire to see what happens to the UK - that's what I'd do if I were them!

Our banks and financial markets are already in meltdown, we're freefalling towards a recession and our political parties have been torn apart and are floundering!

The EU isn't going to be generous spirited when we present article 50 - why would it? It will want to deter other countries from doing what we did! If we get generous trade deals etc then other countries will want to follow suit and leave - why would they allow that?

I REALLY hope I'm proved wrong, but from what I can see Boris, Farage and those who voted leave have completely fucked our country up for a very long time - and if I were Scottish or Irish is be clamouring to leave the UK to stay in the EU too! "

You see it the way we do ..it would.be madness for another nation to follow us until we have left ..we think brexiters are worried we will be the only nation to leave as there is always safety in numbers and ,is a lonely number ..fine mess the brexit campaigners have made lets leave with no plan utter madness ..

"Maybe it's time for a new group altogether with a totally new hub, back to the way the original European common market and not the mutated one we now have.

Brusells is just too corrupt to trust anymore.

"

back to the future,ie the cinque ports!

"Whoever sets off next will probably beat us to the final exit.....our politicians are dragging their feet, with both major parties in a mess!"

Dragging their feet now because they may have realised they have made a massive mistake.....that's the reason they wont activate Article 50 yet.

Lots of business' are dreading it, the economy is crashing (unless you are Boris Johnson and its doing really well) where ever he got that from

Scotland and Ireland are talking about a veto, seriously don't be surprised if we don't end up leaving

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I agree with the majority of posters here, we may be first to leave but sure as heck wont be last

EU are begging us, or should I say demanding that we start article 50 right now but only the British can trigger this and the more the EU demands, the longer we make them wait.

The longer the wait, the more EU countries talk about leaving"

Or the longer we wait the worse are the effects on us financialy and the other 27 hunker down and watch as we suffer.

Boris is in cloud cuckoo land going by what he said yesterday, either a touch of arrogance, delusion or both.

It's frightening that he appears to have no plan to what happened with Cameron handing him the baby and by what he is saying now it's clear that he looks to have not had a plan for if they won and article 50 was initiated after the vote.

In as much as Cameron gambled with this referendum to take away the support for UkIP and get some of his ex tories back, Boris looks to have also gambled our collective future against his own ambitions.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

There is discussion in the European Parliament on the BBC that we will be a two country state, those being England and Wales. The suggestion that Ireland looks 'likely' (if wanted) for EU membership and Scotland to be considered (in time)

yumsville

Farage has just made the most inflammatory and nationalist statement I have ever heard.

"Farage has just made the most inflammatory and nationalist statement I have ever heard. "

Not heard it but coming from Farage it must have been spectacular ..

By *uniorendowedMan  over a year ago

London Derbyshire

Netherlands

yumsville

"Farage has just made the most inflammatory and nationalist statement I have ever heard.

Not heard it but coming from Farage it must have been spectacular .. "

It was dreadful, it's live at present and you can rewind the live feed. Junker has said you can debate this now Mr Farage but this is the last time as you wont be coming back. Farage got boos in his speech and Mr Shultz had to stop Parliament to say 'we are still are a democracy in here don't stoop to Ukips level'.

"The reality is that no countries want to leave.

There is some talk in many that " 50% of peopleceantvto leave.

."

I think you will find "the political parties" of these countries do not want to leave (same as our UK political parties did not want to leave).

But with 50% youth unemployment and unrest within the countries populations, people tend to forget that the political parties work for the people!!!!!

If the people want out, there may be a shock vote just like we had.

yumsville

Scotland has just received a standing ovation for a request to join the EU. A request not to be let down. The representative only made a 2 minute speech.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Farage has just made the most inflammatory and nationalist statement I have ever heard.

It was dreadful, it's live at present and you can rewind the live feed. Junker has said you can debate this now Mr Farage but this is the last time as you wont be coming back. Farage got boos in his speech and Mr Shultz had to stop Parliament to say 'we are still are a democracy in here don't stoop to Ukips level'. "

I'm no fan of the guy but I thought his speech was pretty much spot on.

I liked how he told everyone in the room they have probably never had a proper job in their lifes.

"

Or the longer we wait the worse are the effects on us financialy and the other 27 hunker down and watch as we suffer.

."

This is a perfect time for investments

If you are prepared to take risk and study the markets it is a perfect time to make cash,

remember you must take risk to achieve well, lets hope some funds fall that little bit more before we put cash in

"Scotland has just received a standing ovation for a request to join the EU. A request not to be let down. The representative only made a 2 minute speech. "

Don't think for one minute all you remain voting Englanders can just walk your way into Scotland to live now,

we are only accepting Polish and other European friends, English remain voters will need the correct paperwork first

p.s. (the smiley face means "joke")

"Scotland has just received a standing ovation for a request to join the EU. A request not to be let down. The representative only made a 2 minute speech.

Don't think for one minute all you remain voting Englanders can just walk your way into Scotland to live now,

we are only accepting Polish and other European friends, English remain voters will need the correct paperwork first

p.s. (the smiley face means "joke")"

Erm.... Snap! don't think you Scottish leave lot can come down ere, taking our jobs, contributing to our economy. I mean who do you think you are you bloody immigrant

yumsville

It was dreadful, it's live at present and you can rewind the live feed. Junker has said you can debate this now Mr Farage but this is the last time as you wont be coming back. Farage got boos in his speech and Mr Shultz had to stop Parliament to say 'we are still are a democracy in here don't stoop to Ukips level'.

I liked how he told everyone in the room they have probably never had a proper job in their lifes.

"

I thought it was an abhorrent representation of British attitude and only a reflection of his 17yr effort to get us out of the project. Something reflected in the lies now apparent in the campaign fallout.

"

Typical farage really, shout and insult and offer nothing of any actual use. He is one to talk about proper jobs, must have been hard earning millions a year.

"I believe other countries will hold fire to see what happens to the UK - that's what I'd do if I were them!

I REALLY hope I'm proved wrong, but from what I can see Boris, Farage and those who voted leave have completely fucked our country up for a very long time - and if I were Scottish or Irish is be clamouring to leave the UK to stay in the EU too! "

Our banks were fucked anyhow, they all are, why do you think Deutsch banks shares dropped more than rbs, or that the Nikkei dropped more than the FTSE, financially speaking, it's a global problem!.

When George Porky and the BoE said we stand ready, low and behold so did every other central bank?.

The markets gambled(yes that's what they do) on a remain vote and pushed up prices, all your seeing is a correction of their gamble gone wrong plus some panicking and instability!.

It will take at least 2 months to see any real reflection of the circumstances

"Scotland has just received a standing ovation for a request to join the EU. A request not to be let down. The representative only made a 2 minute speech.

Erm.... Snap! don't think you Scottish leave lot can come down ere, taking our jobs, contributing to our economy. I mean who do you think you are you bloody immigrant "

no wonder you get a spanking saying things like that

Erm.... Snap! don't think you Scottish leave lot can come down ere, taking our jobs, contributing to our economy. I mean who do you think you are you bloody immigrant

no wonder you get a spanking saying things like that "

Hahaha you mean it's more like why I dish em out when people say stuff like that (joke of course my lady has common sense)

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

This is a perfect time for investments

If you are prepared to take risk and study the markets it is a perfect time to make cash,

remember you must take risk to achieve well, lets hope some funds fall that little bit more before we put cash in "

Yep I do understand that basic premise and so will the likes of George Soro's ..

Not many have the resources to do so, they are looking at what is going on for them here and now.

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"Be a leader not a follower! We were first and I'm quite sure we won't be the last. Lots of hoops to jump through or so I believe before we "leave" People want a democracy not a dictatorship. Want to make their own laws not have someone else's (who they have not elected) imposed on them. As we all know what works for one is not necessarily what works for the others! Xx

This is just my humble opinion!"

Democracy? Like our next pm being elected by "angry of tooting" ??

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Who cares?

Might it not be a better idea to work out how the UK is going to map its way out of the situation we've voted ourselves into, rather than fixating on the EU?

Just a thought

no wonder you get a spanking saying things like that

Hahaha you mean it's more like why I dish em out when people say stuff like that (joke of course my lady has common sense) "

and from the pics I see; a pretty smile too

dissatisfied

"Which European country will be next to leave EU

'

'

who do you think will leave next? Italy? France? the Dutch? or another"

Need to do your homework there's no legislation in place for Dutch to leave

Best check facts before inciting more leavers just so British isn't lonely on the fringes of the Europe

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I don't think any will.

after this debacle I would think its put all the fav contenders off lol

"I don't think any will."

We might not either!

By *otwifeNCuck2018Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

People keep talking about Ireland, this is nothing to do with them!!!!!

day six in the big brother house ..... still no country has started to leave the eu

dependant on our how our exit goes, there are calls for referendums in many other countries,

Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, France (did read somewhere that marine le pen currenty has 50% of the population in her favour)

have also seen a Mp of poland make the discusion and Pretty sure MP's in Bulgaria are to discuss there options.

as always this is only what ive read through various media

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"People keep talking about Ireland, this is nothing to do with them!!!!!"

I beg to differ with you there, I doubt anyone living in the border counties would be to happy with the idea of a hard border being reinstated between north and south!!!

dissatisfied

"day six in the big brother house ..... still no country has started to leave the eu"

And the brexiters are getting worried the uk out on their own

"day six in the big brother house ..... still no country has started to leave the eu

"

No. Just looking forward to the implosion of the EU

dissatisfied

"day six in the big brother house ..... still no country has started to leave the eu

No. Just looking forward to the implosion of the EU "

Wouldn't hold your breath if I were you ..

Loving the negative EU comments from dreamers ..

Wouldn't hold your breath if I were you ..

Loving the negative EU comments from dreamers .."

Why hold my breath? I want to breath it all in.

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

What utter left wing tosh

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Such a typical arrogant Englander attitude. Why on earth would anyone of sound mind look forward to the demise of an institution that would put the planet into recession?

A reformed EU is needed but it looks like we voted that out. Now Englanders seem to want to convince others that where they have lead, others should now follow....

"Denmark... I've friends there and they say there's a real movement for exit and they not part of the euro so it could be easier for them"

If they are not part of the Euro what are they leaving?

dissatisfied

Such a typical arrogant Englander attitude. Why on earth would anyone of sound mind look forward to the demise of an institution that would put the planet into recession?

A reformed EU is needed but it looks like we voted that out. Now Englanders seem to want to convince others that where they have lead, others should now follow.... "

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

Put a map up an throw a dart lol

not Italy and netherlands just rejected

"France, Netherlands Italy all demanding a votePut a map up an throw a dart lol"

after what we are seing of -uk economy are u so sure?

"I agree with the majority of posters here, we may be first to leave but sure as heck wont be last

The longer the wait, the more EU countries talk about leaving"

sorry ? if u dont ask for 50 u are in Eu.

"Italy or Hungary"

italy not for sure

ahhhhahhaahha oh yes after y example all want to leave now lol

London and France

Since The referendum, the figures in Europe in favour of referendums has dropped markedly

dissatisfied

"Since The referendum, the figures in Europe in favour of referendums has dropped markedly "

The post was which country will be next to leave the EU .as no country has left yet and as just a vote has caused turmoil and chaos.unlikely any other country would be foolish enough to have a referendum until the outcome of the UK fate is decided ..

London and France

"Since The referendum, the figures in Europe in favour of referendums has dropped markedly

The post was which country will be next to leave the EU .as no country has left yet and as just a vote has caused turmoil and chaos.unlikely any other country would be foolish enough to have a referendum until the outcome of the UK fate is decided .. "

In which case the answer is " the next country to leave the EU will be the UK ( on the assumption that it actually happens - and if UK adopts the " Norway" arrangement, it won't, in effect have left the EU except in name only)

"

A reformed EU is needed but it looks like we voted that out. Now Englanders seem to want to convince others that where they have lead, others should now follow.... "

in what way are Englanders trying to convince others to follow?

where have you come across this

London and France

"

A reformed EU is needed but it looks like we voted that out. Now Englanders seem to want to convince others that where they have lead, others should now follow....

where have you come across this"

In every anti- EU newspaper etc;

In case you hadnt noticed they have been full of "UK is heading the way in the destruction of the EU".

But they are not trying to convince the rest of Europe; they are trying to convince themselves that BREXIT was a good idea, and trying to convince the remainers that it's a good idea, and the start of some " great crusade"

"

In case you hadnt noticed they have been full of "UK is heading the way in the destruction of the EU".

But they are not trying to convince the rest of Europe; they are trying to convince themselves that BREXIT was a good idea, and trying to convince the remainers that it's a good idea, and the start of some " great crusade""

I prefer adventure

"

But they are not trying to convince the rest of Europe; they are trying to convince themselves that BREXIT was a good idea, and trying to convince the remainers that it's a good idea, and the start of some " great crusade""

what about Scots, Welsh & Irish that chose & voted to Leave, they not included in your "England" tunnel vision?

London and France

"

But they are not trying to convince the rest of Europe; they are trying to convince themselves that BREXIT was a good idea, and trying to convince the remainers that it's a good idea, and the start of some " great crusade"

what about Scots, Welsh & Irish that chose & voted to Leave, they not included in your "England" tunnel vision?"

Errm ; I don't have an " England tunnel vision".....

Others do .......

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The anti-EU parties and support in European countries is falling since UK voted. Commitment to staying in is much increased, so others leaving is likely to falter

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The anti-EU parties and support in European countries is falling since UK voted. Commitment to staying in is much increased, so others leaving is likely to falter"

In the short term you are probably right. Many voters will listen to Schulz, Junker, and co and think twice.

However it wont take long for normal service to be resumed and anti EU sentiments will resurface.

Things to watch out for in the next few weeks/months will be a second presidential election in Austria (due to discrepancies the first one has been declared void) In October Hungary will have a referendum on the allocation of migrants which is likely to reject the EU's proposals.

Also Schulz is almost certainly going to lose his job at the end of the year. Merkel's CDU/CSU alliance have withdrawn their support for him and will probably take the whole of the conservative group at the EU parliament with them. He now only has support from the Socialist and Liberal groups which wont be enough to get him re-elected.

Oh and don't forget the Greek crisis could rear its head again at any moment.

The next country to vote leave would depend on which one is given a vote, and it is unlikely that it will happen anywhere any time soon.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Europe - The Final Countdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

The PM of Hungary today said that members of the EU should take back powers from Brussels and called for the end of the 'idealisation of the European project'

Quite right sir

"The PM of Hungary today said that members of the EU should take back powers from Brussels and called for the end of the 'idealisation of the European project'

Quite right sir "

Thats what I voted for

"The PM of Hungary today said that members of the EU should take back powers from Brussels and called for the end of the 'idealisation of the European project'

Quite right sir

Thats what I voted for "

ahaah the most nazi Pm in europe lol

There is plenty of right wing nationalism around Europe at the moment, (including the UK), which is a great thing if you want another war

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

'

'

who do you think will leave next? Italy? France? the Dutch? or another"

Looking at all of the reports it's most likely to be Holland followed by Italy.

"There is plenty of right wing nationalism around Europe at the moment, (including the UK), which is a great thing if you want another war"

Thats one way to reduce unemployment

London and France

'

'

Looking at all of the reports it's most likely to be Holland followed by Italy."

Not a chance in Holland ;

Geert Wilders and his neo-nazis make a lot of noise, but are not really taken seriously, they have a few seats due to proportional representation.

Italy has a movement which would like them to leave the Euro, but not the EU.

'

'

Not a chance in Holland ;

Geert Wilders and his neo-nazis make a lot of noise, but are not really taken seriously, they have a few seats due to proportional representation.

Italy has a movement which would like them to leave the Euro, but not the EU.

"

they want to have a ref on Euro not leaving it and of course no leaving Eu

"There is plenty of right wing nationalism around Europe at the moment, (including the UK), which is a great thing if you want another war

Thats one way to reduce unemployment "

oh then i guess you will be in the first line

'

'

Looking at all of the reports it's most likely to be Holland followed by Italy."

Italy will never leave (it would be too stupid) holland's ref has been already rejected

'

'

Italy will never leave (it would be too stupid) holland's ref has been already rejected "

Most Italians don't know how to write an "x".

'

'

Italy will never leave (it would be too stupid) holland's ref has been already rejected

"

This is not true. Most use it as a signature

"There is plenty of right wing nationalism around Europe at the moment, (including the UK), which is a great thing if you want another war

oh then i guess you will be in the first line "

I'm not unemployed

dissatisfied

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/frexit-nexit-or-oexit-who-will-be-next-to-leave-the-EU

No one !!!!! ...

I'm not unemployed "

then i hope u will be one of the first civil victims of a war

'

'

"

what a nice racist and xenophobic person we have here. go to hell.

ahahah you are racist scum.

If I were a betting man I'd go for Denmark... Followed closely by Austria and maybe Finland.

The bigger countries will always hang in there, the indebted ones don't have a choice and the ones with a net gain like Portugal, Poland, Latvia etc etc, well they will stay till the money dries up, so I'd go with them last

'

'

This is not true. Most use it as a signature "

racist scum.

"ahahah you are racist scum. "

of course i mean the 2 funny cooments above from nice Brexiters.

'

'

racist scum. "

Don't they use it for the number ten anymore?

[Removed by poster at 19/07/16 19:31:39]

'

'

who do you think will leave next?

Italy? France? the Dutch? or another

racist scum. .

Don't they use it for the number ten anymore? "

like you did after we introduced you to the magic world of "writing things" we were there since 8 centuries.

'

'

racist scum. .

like you did after we introduced you to the magic world of "writing things" we were there since 8 centuries. "

so when did it all go wrong?

'

'

racist scum. .

like you did after we introduced you to the magic world of "writing things" we were there since 8 centuries. "

Is that when you were brutalising and enslaving my ancestors, cracker?

'

'

racist scum. .

like you did after we introduced you to the magic world of "writing things" we were there since 8 centuries.

Is that when you were brutalising and enslaving my ancestors, cracker?"

exist wiki check it. otherwise be ridiculous. racist scum don't deserve attention

'

'

racist scum. .

so when did it all go wrong?"

racists do not deserve attention bye

'

'

what a nice racist and xenophobic person we have here. go to hell. "

I've already been to Italy thanks.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

'

'

Nigel Farage has predicted it will be Holland or Denmark next to leave the EU. Many of the predictions he has made over the last 10 to 20 years have come true, so I would personally go with Denmark.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

'

'

Italy will never leave (it would be too stupid) holland's ref has been already rejected "

They won't, that's true. For a long, long time now they've been the lap dog of Germany.

'

'

They won't, that's true. For a long, long time now they've been the lap dog of Germany."

well simply because we get many more advantages staying in the common market than being ouside. e tend to listen to economy experts.

'

'

I've already been to Italy thanks. "

and discovered the existence of the bidet lol

'

'

and discovered the existence of the bidet lol "

razzistico

I'm not unemployed

then i hope u will be one of the first civil victims of a war "

I do my best to be civil. Thank you for noticing

Stoke

"Just look around Europe and take your pick from any country where the far right has taken root and will do anything to get into power so they can peddle their odious mantra.

The UK is the first example of this lurch to a disjointed and dangerous continent."

What absolute utter tosh,,,

We voted out because it will be the best thing that has happened to this country in a very long time. We are the leaders who others will look to follow

'

'

razzistico"

sorry if we use something more to clean our asses than of hands and paper lol

"Just look around Europe and take your pick from any country where the far right has taken root and will do anything to get into power so they can peddle their odious mantra.

The UK is the first example of this lurch to a disjointed and dangerous continent.

What absolute utter tosh,,,

We voted out because it will be the best thing that has happened to this country in a very long time. We are the leaders who others will look to follow"

oh yes infact all are looking to follow right now

I'm not unemployed

then i hope u will be one of the first civil victims of a war

I do my best to be civil. Thank you for noticing "

bla bla bla war bla bla

Stoke

'

'

Is that the same economy experts who promoted so many bubbles that bust and left us a mess.

They won't, that's true. For a long, long time now they've been the lap dog of Germany.

well simply because we get many more advantages staying in the common market than being ouside. e tend to listen to economy experts. "

Name 10 advantages....

Stoke

"Denmark... I've friends there and they say there's a real movement for exit and they not part of the euro so it could be easier for them

If they are not part of the Euro what are they leaving?"

Spoke to some very close Norwegian friends the other week, and they said there is absolutely nothing to be worried about. The only ones upset are the idle social scrounging left wing who expect life to be offered up on plate, with no consequences for their actions

Stoke

I'm not unemployed "

I've never been with out a job for more than a day, I never stand on the deck waving at the lifeboats. I get my Arse in to gear and get myself a new job. Unlike the liberal elite who expect others to deliver on their behalf

'

'

razzistico

sorry if we use something more to clean our asses than of hands and paper lol "

pizza?

Stoke

They told us we are insignificant and nothing with out Europe, it's funny how it's all went tits up when voted out. It's our money they like, because that supports the vast majority of the EU which underperforms and fails to deliver

Italy, Spain GREECE Lithuania Portugal to name a few

"Denmark... I've friends there and they say there's a real movement for exit and they not part of the euro so it could be easier for them

Spoke to some very close Norwegian friends the other week, and they said there is absolutely nothing to be worried about. The only ones upset are the idle social scrounging left wing who expect life to be offered up on plate, with no consequences for their actions"

dammned comunists. 2016 and they are still here! lol did your Norsk friends told you that they have oil?

HAAHAHAHAH oh god ahahahahah yes yes that a fantastic world the one you live in

They told us we are insignificant and nothing with out Europe, it's funny how it's all went tits up when voted out. It's our money they like, because that supports the vast majority of the EU which underperforms and fails to deliver

Italy, Spain GREECE Lithuania Portugal to name a few"

'

'

razzistico

pizza?"

y ignorance about Bidet says it all

Stoke

Spoke to some very close Norwegian friends the other week, and they said there is absolutely nothing to be worried about. The only ones upset are the idle social scrounging left wing who expect life to be offered up on plate, with no consequences for their actions

dammned comunists. 2016 and they are still here! lol did your Norsk friends told you that they have oil? "

They also have gas, which we import then re-export through the interconnector, they have fish and some dam good technological industries as well

dammned comunists. 2016 and they are still here! lol did your Norsk friends told you that they have oil?

They also have gas, which we import then re-export through the interconnector, they have fish and some dam good technological industries as well"

ahahah lived there for 2 years and no. they have oil and gas. any idea about Norway before 68 when they found oil? no? exactly.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

y ignorance about Bidet says it all "

isn't bidet a French word?

By the way, half my family is Italian, but they can't help it

So compagno, what happens when Italy has a referemdum on dumping the Euro and goes back to the Lira?

Stoke

They also have gas, which we import then re-export through the interconnector, they have fish and some dam good technological industries as well

ahahah lived there for 2 years and no. they have oil and gas. any idea about Norway before 68 when they found oil? no? exactly. "

Thought we were talking about the present, do you remember the. Winter of discontent when the unions ruled the UK, and bodies went unburied, or the crash in 79

You wasn't in born in the 60's

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

Spain France Netherlands

Stoke

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

So compagno, what happens when Italy has a referemdum on dumping the Euro and goes back to the Lira? "

We'll have my 3rd visit to Italy year booked and paid for Lago Garda, roll on September.

I guess it will be my 1st ski holiday of the upcoming season in Livigno the week before Christmas, you have to love Italy

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

So compagno, what happens when Italy has a referemdum on dumping the Euro and goes back to the Lira? "

will never happen. Our savings would be shit an all our debts with other countries would still be paid in Euros. we listen to economists and these are the basics.

Stoke

ahahah lived there for 2 years and no. they have oil and gas. any idea about Norway before 68 when they found oil? no? exactly. "

Isn't Ah Ha a resurrected 80's band

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

So compagno, what happens when Italy has a referemdum on dumping the Euro and goes back to the Lira?

will never happen. Our savings would be shit an all our debts with other countries would still be paid in Euros. we listen to economists and these are the basics. "

you're average Italian doesn't and they will push for a referendum on that if they feel they could not get enough support to leave the EU. Be honest, all is not well in Italy at the moment is it? And I don't know if you have been there recently so I won't go into the problems of homeless migrants roaming the major cities, especially Rome, causing unrest

"Spain France Netherlands "

The Scandanavian countries and Holland are all keen to link into deals the UK form with China, India, USA, Australia, South Africa, etc.

So they will all be giving the EU the big heave ho. Meaning the UK will be at the forefront of a world market for any European Country wanting a piece of those markets but unable to get a foothold.

It wont be an easy journey for the first year or two but exciting times ahead.

Stoke

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

will never happen. Our savings would be shit an all our debts with other countries would still be paid in Euros. we listen to economists and these are the basics.

you're average Italian doesn't and they will push for a referendum on that if they feel they could not get enough support to leave the EU. Be honest, all is not well in Italy at the moment is it? And I don't know if you have been there recently so I won't go into the problems of homeless migrants roaming the major cities, especially Rome, causing unrest"

The migrants a lookie lookie are evening moving to the ski resorts, which is a pity as it detracts from the class off a gorgeous alpine village

Italy, Spain GREECE Lithuania Portugal to name a few"

u don't seem to be aware that we give to Eu more than we receive and we give more money than uk

dissatisfied

You brexiters still feeling lonely ..worried the UK will be all alone post brexit ..

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

you're average Italian doesn't and they will push for a referendum on that if they feel they could not get enough support to leave the EU. Be honest, all is not well in Italy at the moment is it? And I don't know if you have been there recently so I won't go into the problems of homeless migrants roaming the major cities, especially Rome, causing unrest

The migrants a lookie lookie are evening moving to the ski resorts, which is a pity as it detracts from the class off a gorgeous alpine village"

sorry? maybe you know that we are at the centre of the mediterranean sea? France and UK destabilized north Africa for oil and with USA the near east and we got the immigrants. the alternative was to let them die in the sea. uk offered ONE ship to help us. it is read O-N-E.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

The migrants a lookie lookie are evening moving to the ski resorts, which is a pity as it detracts from the class off a gorgeous alpine village"

oh so sorry for your holiday! speak with them as i did let them tell you what they faced to escape ISIS terror make something useful of y holiday.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

The migrants a lookie lookie are evening moving to the ski resorts, which is a pity as it detracts from the class off a gorgeous alpine village

sorry? maybe you know that we are at the centre of the mediterranean sea? France and UK destabilized north Africa for oil and with USA the near east and we got the immigrants. the alternative was to let them die in the sea. uk offered ONE ship to help us. it is read O-N-E. "

How many did Italy provide?

"Spain France Netherlands

The Scandanavian countries and Holland are all keen to link into deals the UK form with China, India, USA, Australia, South Africa, etc.

So they will all be giving the EU the big heave ho. Meaning the UK will be at the forefront of a world market for any European Country wanting a piece of those markets but unable to get a foothold.

It wont be an easy journey for the first year or two but exciting times ahead."

oh yes now uk is part of a common market. china brings in goods who compete with the Italian ones because once they enter they can move freely in EU, later UK will be only UK. they will enter Eu from one of the 27 countries

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

sorry? maybe you know that we are at the centre of the mediterranean sea? France and UK destabilized north Africa for oil and with USA the near east and we got the immigrants. the alternative was to let them die in the sea. uk offered ONE ship to help us. it is read O-N-E.

How many did Italy provide?"

sorry are you kiddin? all our units are involved! and most of the costs. they are Italian sea borders and Eu. Cameron added that that ONE ship could rescue people on sea only if they were not allowed to ask political asylum in uk.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

sorry are you kiddin? all our units are involved! and most of the costs. they are Italian sea borders and Eu. Cameron added that that ONE ship could rescue people on sea only if they were not allowed to ask political asylum in uk. "

I asked a simple queztion for a legitimate reason. How many ships did Italy provide?

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

sorry are you kiddin? all our units are involved! and most of the costs. they are Italian sea borders and Eu. Cameron added that that ONE ship could rescue people on sea only if they were not allowed to ask political asylum in uk. "

is it true that like your tanks, Italian boats only have 5 gears? One forward and four reverse?

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

sorry are you kiddin? all our units are involved! and most of the costs. they are Italian sea borders and Eu. Cameron added that that ONE ship could rescue people on sea only if they were not allowed to ask political asylum in uk.

is it true that like your tanks, Italian boats only have 5 gears? One forward and four reverse? "

They also carry every world flag so they can change sides as soon as they start losing

[Removed by poster at 19/07/16 23:22:05]

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

is it true that like your tanks, Italian boats only have 5 gears? One forward and four reverse?

They also carry every world flag so they can change sides as soon as they start losing "

racist

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

I asked a simple queztion for a legitimate reason. How many ships did Italy provide?"

all the units involved : 3 aircrafts and 7 units plus all the staff and logistic of the normal coast patrolling and on land and that's not enough, still a lot of people land or die in the sea.

dissatisfied

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

is it true that like your tanks, Italian boats only have 5 gears? One forward and four reverse? "

Nice to see you are spouting the usual bollocks on the political forum

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

They also carry every world flag so they can change sides as soon as they start losing "

nontheless in Afriaca my great uncle killed many of you piercing the lines every night lol

dissatisfied

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Nice to see the usual xenophobia from the British ..

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

They also carry every world flag so they can change sides as soon as they start losing

racist "

ahahh yes is nice to flee in front of the germans and then let you colonies to fight a war for you lol treating them like shit lol

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

nontheless in Afriaca my great uncle killed many of you piercing the lines every night lol "

I had pizza like that once too

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

I asked a simple queztion for a legitimate reason. How many ships did Italy provide?

all the units involved : 3 aircrafts and 7 units plus all the staff and logistic of the normal coast patrolling and on land and that's not enough, still a lot of people land or die in the sea. "

So you are saying 10 ships? How many did France, Germany, Spain and the other countries provide?

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Nice to see the usual xenophobia from the British .."

if you actually know any Spanish people you will know they are far worse than the Britirh

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Nice to see the usual xenophobia from the British .."

You're British. Racist

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

nontheless in Afriaca my great uncle killed many of you piercing the lines every night lol "

So you think killing is funny then.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

all the units involved : 3 aircrafts and 7 units plus all the staff and logistic of the normal coast patrolling and on land and that's not enough, still a lot of people land or die in the sea.

So you are saying 10 ships? How many did France, Germany, Spain and the other countries provide?"

no idea but they send the money somethiing u did not lol and they offered to take the refugees something u did not so no money and one ship only because u were forced Spain has is own operation with the same problems as Greece does so is easy to blame other countries when u are did nothing to preserve the common Eu border while Bp is extracting oil wher these people embark

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Didn't kill any of my family. They were all in Italy fucking his wife

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

So you are saying 10 ships? How many did France, Germany, Spain and the other countries provide?

no idea but they send the money somethiing u did not lol and they offered to take the refugees something u did not so no money and one ship only because u were forced Spain has is own operation with the same problems as Greece does so is easy to blame other countries when u are did nothing to preserve the common Eu border while Bp is extracting oil wher these people embark "

We took 20000 if you really need to know.

Plus with all those ships there wasn't enough room for any more

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

nontheless in Afriaca my great uncle killed many of you piercing the lines every night lol

Didn't kill any of my family. They were all in Italy fucking his wife "

no Brits in Italy sorry all struck up in Sicily while the Us were doing the war as always. you know they did not seem to be scared by Germans. as was not my uncle who killed some of them in the guerrilla war as well.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

no Brits in Italy sorry all struck up in Sicily while the Us were doing the war as always. you know they did not seem to be scared by Germans. as was not my uncle who killed some of them in the guerrilla war as well. "

Dream on sunshine. Just think, we could be related. You might be part British. Thats good news isn't it.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

no Brits in Italy sorry all struck up in Sicily while the Us were doing the war as always. you know they did not seem to be scared by Germans. as was not my uncle who killed some of them in the guerrilla war as well. "

whats wrong with Germans? And I thought you were on their side? Was he a bad shot?

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Nice to see the usual xenophobia from the British ..

You're British. Racist "

have fun wiping you ass with y hand. i don't speak with cave men.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

no Brits in Italy sorry all struck up in Sicily while the Us were doing the war as always. you know they did not seem to be scared by Germans. as was not my uncle who killed some of them in the guerrilla war as well.

whats wrong with Germans? And I thought you were on their side? Was he a bad shot? "

ask yoursef u fled in front of them

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

whats wrong with Germans? And I thought you were on their side? Was he a bad shot? "

They changed sides when they were losing and run out of white flags

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Dream on sunshine. Just think, we could be related. You might be part British. Thats good news isn't it."

compensating y ignorance with personal insults. bye u don't deserve my time.

'

'

razzistico

pizza?

Dream on sunshine. Just think, we could be related. You might be part British. Thats good news isn't it.

compensating y ignorance with personal insults. bye u don't deserve my time. "

You're throwing out the insults. I'm trying to lighten the moment with a bit of banter.

TTFN

Ciao, it's been fun

(Ran away as usual though )

"(Ran away as usual though )"

Turns out the prospect of being related to me is a personal insult. He might actually have a point for once

dissatisfied

"(Ran away as usual though )"

Running away is what brexiters do so they can give Europe to the Germans

"(Ran away as usual though )

Running away is what brexiters do so they can give Europe to the Germans "

they had it with us, now they can have it without us

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"(Ran away as usual though )

Running away is what brexiters do so they can give Europe to the Germans "

The Germans almost run Europe anyway along with France.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Spain France Netherlands

It wont be an easy journey for the first year or two but exciting times ahead."