FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Stephen Crabb for Tory leader?

Stephen Crabb for Tory leader?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok as a life long Labour supporter I feel slightly grubby posting this but here goes ......

I quite like Stephen Crabb. There I said it!!! Has the media brain washed me or do I just need a holiday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

He seemed quite normal on the radio yesterday but I don't know who the other candidates are yet....he's obviously going to pick up a decent job though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok as a life long Labour supporter I feel slightly grubby posting this but here goes ......

I quite like Stephen Crabb. There I said it!!! Has the media brain washed me or do I just need a holiday?"

At the moment my first thought whenever someone's mentioned is "least it's not Boris"

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Boris is popular among the remain campaigners but Teresa May is popular with the Brexit side

"Boris is popular among the remain campaigners but Teresa May is popular with the Brexit side"

Boris is popular? I've not met anyone who thinks he's anything but a clown

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Homophobic bigot who deserves no chances.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"Homophobic bigot who deserves no chances."

But he went to the local comp, the one across the road from his council house as he's going to become very fond of recalling these next few weeks, unlike this anecdote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/stephen-crabb-new-dwp-secretary-criticised-for-links-to-gay-cure-group-a6941281.html

Crabb voted against gay marriage, for bombing Syria and against helping 3000 child refugees from Syria.

Not someone I'd want representing me to be honest.

Whilst it's very clever for people to depict gay marriage as about equality, in reality equality was established through civil partnerships. Voting against gay marriage is not the same as being against equality for Gay people.

"Whilst it's very clever for people to depict gay marriage as about equality, in reality equality was established through civil partnerships. Voting against gay marriage is not the same as being against equality for Gay people. "

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Whilst it's very clever for people to depict gay marriage as about equality, in reality equality was established through civil partnerships. Voting against gay marriage is not the same as being against equality for Gay people. "

Papers say he also supports conversion of gays to being straight so he has more than a passing interest in the topic.

"Whilst it's very clever for people to depict gay marriage as about equality, in reality equality was established through civil partnerships. Voting against gay marriage is not the same as being against equality for Gay people.

Papers say he also supports conversion of gays to being straight so he has more than a passing interest in the topic."

They say he has links to an organisation that did that at some stage. Just like half of Ken Livingstones friends have links to organisations that are on terror watch lists.

At the end of the day, if that's what he believes then yes he's homophobic. If he's homophobic he has no business leading anything. But voting against gay marriage is not the same thing as being homophobic.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Whilst it's very clever for people to depict gay marriage as about equality, in reality equality was established through civil partnerships. Voting against gay marriage is not the same as being against equality for Gay people.

Papers say he also supports conversion of gays to being straight so he has more than a passing interest in the topic.

They say he has links to an organisation that did that at some stage. Just like half of Ken Livingstones friends have links to organisations that are on terror watch lists.

At the end of the day, if that's what he believes then yes he's homophobic. If he's homophobic he has no business leading anything. But voting against gay marriage is not the same thing as being homophobic. "

Whether he is homophobic or not is certainly debatable.

Whether he is a pube-faced dim bulb who has no more place being Prime Minister than a bag of sand, on the other hand, is not.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Homophobic bigot who deserves no chances.

But he went to the local comp, the one across the road from his council house as he's going to become very fond of recalling these next few weeks, unlike this anecdote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/stephen-crabb-new-dwp-secretary-criticised-for-links-to-gay-cure-group-a6941281.html"

I got punched by one of the kids from that comp growing up. No way is he getting my vote, just on the off chance it was him (though getting punched by someone three school years below you would be embarrassing).

Bloody Haverfordwest b******s.

» Add a new message to this topic