FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Stefan Molyneux on youtube

Stefan Molyneux on youtube

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you also watching his channel on youtube?, he is quite famous there and covers the latest on politics and what is happening in the world, the latest he did was about the france attack.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are you also watching his channel on youtube?, he is quite famous there and covers the latest on politics and what is happening in the world, the latest he did was about the france attack."

He's a right wing dick!

He'll say anything to court viewers

Go and watch him debate somebody of real intellect like Chomsky... totally overwhelmed.

I do like watching the debate circus but I prefer watching somebody like ayaan Ali or maajid nawaz if I'm trying to understand the rationale behind actions in the Islamic world and then counter that with Chomsky's thinking!

"Are you also watching his channel on youtube?, he is quite famous there and covers the latest on politics and what is happening in the world, the latest he did was about the france attack."

He pisses me off. He immigrated from Ireland to America and has hardly lived in Europe at all. Yet spends a most of his time bitching and moaning about how Europe is going downhill, or regressing. I avoid commenting on American politics in depth because I've never lived there, I think he shout keep his flawed American-centrist views in that polluted little mind of his.

That said maybe if I'm lucky for ever 30 times he angers me with an incorrect fact or a very manipulative view point, there might be one little gem of common sense.

» Add a new message to this topic