FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > PMQs

PMQs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Theresa May seems to be handling her first full PMQs very well......ripped the arse out of a bumbling Corbyn!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Theresa May seems to be handling her first full PMQs very well......ripped the arse out of a bumbling Corbyn!"

how did she?

I think corbyn did well and asked some very good questions.

I think people see what they want to see when they are biased for or against someone.

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

"Theresa May seems to be handling her first full PMQs very well......ripped the arse out of a bumbling Corbyn!

how did she?

I think people see what they want to see when they are biased for or against someone.

"

Just seen it on the news you must love Corbyn because she ripped him and the labour party a new one

liverpool

I notice that all the good serious questions put to the PM not just by corbyn but other mps gets totally over shadowed by the news for the parts where cheap digs are thrown around.

no wonder no one can take politics seriously.

liverpool

"Theresa May seems to be handling her first full PMQs very well......ripped the arse out of a bumbling Corbyn!

how did she?

Just seen it on the news you must love Corbyn because she ripped him and the labour party a new one "

next time watch the only think and not the 40 second clip the news puts out.

liverpool

Thing*

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

how did she?

"

Your proof of that lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I notice that all the good serious questions put to the PM not just by corbyn but other mps gets totally over shadowed by the news for the parts where cheap digs are thrown around.

"

Embarrassing to think the whole World can view this and the way they carry on.

how did she?

Your proof of that lol"

"I notice that all the good serious questions put to the PM not just by corbyn but other mps gets totally over shadowed by the news for the parts where cheap digs are thrown around.

Embarrassing to think the whole World can view this and the way they carry on."

As Robin Williams said, "the house of commons is like congress with a two drink minimum"

"Theresa May seems to be handling her first full PMQs very well......ripped the arse out of a bumbling Corbyn!"

She did indeed!

The "unscrupulous boss" was pretty awesome.

Time for him to create a breakaway party where he has MPs who actually want him as leader.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

The look she gave him reminded me of Maggie T, makes old call me dave look like a kid

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

She did indeed!

Time for him to create a breakaway party where he has MPs who actually want him as leader. "

Have to say I agree. Various political commentators said after PMQ's had finished that Theresa May gave Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party a "mauling" today.

She did indeed!

Time for him to create a breakaway party where he has MPs who actually want him as leader.

Have to say I agree. Various political commentators said after PMQ's had finished that Theresa May gave Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party a "mauling" today. "

She did but then it's not especially difficult is it? Impressive first PMQs for her x

» Add a new message to this topic