FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Has Russia attempted to interfere with US election?

Has Russia attempted to interfere with US election?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondjoe OP   Man  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Pretty serious charges relating to the Hillary Clinton email leaks...

If true...

Or if not true, a Democrat masterclass in the politics of fear.

US election: Trump 'encouraged foreign hack of Clinton emails'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36907541

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Pretty serious charges relating to the Hillary Clinton email leaks...

If true...

Or if not true, a Democrat masterclass in the politics of fear.

US election: Trump 'encouraged foreign hack of Clinton emails'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36907541

"

I think by now, the average intelligent reader has learnt that 'the Donald' talks a lot of shit. Other than confirming that, this is a complete non-story. The real debate is whether Donald knows he's talking shit and whether he is smart to do?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

trump again could have said he was joking about the russians hacking emails....instead he doubles down on twitter....

bearing in mind he starts getting full national security briefings as of next week.... it was an insanely stupid thing to say!!!!

he must love the taste of leather... the guy keeps putting his foot in his mouth!!!!!!

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Trump is a disgrace!

He has told his supporters to attack protesters and he will cover their legal costs.

He has told his supporters he knows how political corruption works *big wink*.

He has now asked a hostile foreign power to commit serious federal felonies and pass the results to the republican press in order to harm his presidential opponent.

He should be arrested and charged with suborning a federal crime.

Will not happen unfortunately.

"Trump is a disgrace!

He has told his supporters to attack protesters and he will cover their legal costs.

"

Unlike Corbyn who doesn't cover their legal costs.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Trump is a disgrace!

He has now asked a hostile foreign power to commit serious federal felonies and pass the results to the republican press in order to harm his presidential opponent.

Will not happen unfortunately."

well.... tecnhically the crime would be "treason" so they are not going to charge him with that...

but it just so happens to be "foreign and defence policy" night at the Democratic convention tonight... so which of Bloomberg, Kaine, Biden or Obama, who are all going to speak tonight... will absolutely take him to the cleaners... .

"Trump is a disgrace!

well.... tecnhically the crime would be "treason" so they are not going to charge him with that...

but it just so happens to be "foreign and defence policy" night at the Democratic convention tonight... so which of Bloomberg, Kaine, Biden or Obama, who are all going to speak tonight... will absolutely take him to the cleaners... ."

Thing is Fabio, you're bringing a knife to a gun fight!

What you are describing is simply an exercise in inter-passivity.

People aren't planning to vote trump because he's an intellectual heavyweight with great ideas. They are planning to vote for him because he's everything Clinton isn't. Only the Democrats can fix that.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

People aren't planning to vote trump because he's an intellectual heavyweight with great ideas. They are planning to vote for him because he's everything Clinton isn't. Only the Democrats can fix that. "

the thing is it should be the dems who are the ones making the arguement the is dangerous and unelectable... not trump himself...

i think they can make the case he is a walking timebomb..... that plus the comments about women, minorities, and those with disabilities.... the more unpalatable they make him, the bigger the win

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 21:26:29]

"

People aren't planning to vote trump because he's an intellectual heavyweight with great ideas. They are planning to vote for him because he's everything Clinton isn't. Only the Democrats can fix that.

the thing is it should be the dems who are the ones making the arguement the is dangerous and unelectable... not trump himself...

i think they can make the case he is a walking timebomb..... that plus the comments about women, minorities, and those with disabilities.... the more unpalatable they make him, the bigger the win"

Agree! Now get on stage and tell them that!! You're a big guy, you can get past the security

"Trump is a disgrace!

Unlike Corbyn who doesn't cover their legal costs. "

This made me spit my steak out....lol!

But on the OPs first point. Of course the Russians try to influence US elections......haven't they always done this?

It is a bit worrying when the best that a country of 360 million people can put up for their President is Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Having said that I won't do an Obama and get involved in someone else's election ..

"Trump is a disgrace!

but it just so happens to be "foreign and defence policy" night at the Democratic convention tonight... so which of Bloomberg, Kaine, Biden or Obama, who are all going to speak tonight... will absolutely take him to the cleaners... ."

Well how about that for timing. No fan of Trump but if there is smoke but no fire it's the sort of thing that could come back to bite the democrats' in the arse.

"It is a bit worrying when the best that a country of 360 million people can put up for their President is Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Having said that I won't do an Obama and get involved in someone else's election .. "

To be fair, at least Trump has had a real job!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Trump is a walking time bomb, but I (like the democrats) can't seem to think how to stop him. The worse he is, the more people love him. The more ridiculous his statements the more his campaign grows in strength. How do you counter that?

"Trump is a walking time bomb, but I (like the democrats) can't seem to think how to stop him. The worse he is, the more people love him. The more ridiculous his statements the more his campaign grows in strength. How do you counter that? "

I'm not sure what the answer is but I don't think it's Hillary Clinton

We are fucked either way. Martial Law is on its way.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Trump is a walking time bomb, but I (like the democrats) can't seem to think how to stop him. The worse he is, the more people love him. The more ridiculous his statements the more his campaign grows in strength. How do you counter that?

I'm not sure what the answer is but I don't think it's Hillary Clinton"

Well thems the choices. Clinton or Trump, love em or hate em, one will be the next POTUS

"Trump is a walking time bomb, but I (like the democrats) can't seem to think how to stop him. The worse he is, the more people love him. The more ridiculous his statements the more his campaign grows in strength. How do you counter that?

I'm not sure what the answer is but I don't think it's Hillary Clinton

Well thems the choices. Clinton or Trump, love em or hate em, one will be the next POTUS"

At university there was always a box to vote to 're-open nominations'...

» Add a new message to this topic