FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > the uk should be ashaimed

the uk should be ashaimed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horehouse OP   Couple  over a year ago

dissatisfied

A true sign of what the UK is becoming post referendum

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-racism-uk-post-referendum-racism-hate-crime-eu-referendum-racism-unleashed-poland-racist-a7160786.html

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be ashamed if I'd written ashaimed

dissatisfied

"I'd be ashamed if I'd written ashaimed"

Didn't think the likes of you would condemn the racist incidents ...

Sounds like the Remainers are at the root cause of this,

Causing trouble knowing the blame will be thrown at the Leave campaign

Of course some are even reporting they have been targeted when no incident has actually occurred

its a strange world

dissatisfied

"Sounds like the Remainers are at the root cause of this,

Of course some are even reporting they have been targeted when no incident has actually occurred

its a strange world"

What's strange is the brexiters wont openly condemn the attacks ..instead you try and deflect blame ..i wasn't blaming either side ..

its a strange world

What's strange is the brexiters wont openly condemn the attacks ..instead you try and deflect blame ..i wasn't blaming either side .."

Where does it say that brexiters won't openly condemn the attacks ?

its a strange world

What's strange is the brexiters wont openly condemn the attacks ..instead you try and deflect blame ..i wasn't blaming either side .."

you believe all you read in the Independent ??

bet you believed David Cameron too

and his side kick George Osborne

dissatisfied

its a strange world

What's strange is the brexiters wont openly condemn the attacks ..instead you try and deflect blame ..i wasn't blaming either side ..

Where does it say that brexiters won't openly condemn the attacks ?"

I'm talking about the brexiters on here

dissatisfied

its a strange world

you believe all you read in the Independent ??

bet you believed David Cameron too

and his side kick George Osborne "

Denial wont make it go away ..

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

its a strange world"

You sound like a denier of hate crimes. Pretending that they don't exist is part of the problem.

its a strange world

I'm talking about the brexiters on here "

You gave them all of 15 minutes to condemn the attacks.

Should an alarm have gone off warning brexiters of your impending post ?

its a strange world

You sound like a denier of hate crimes. Pretending that they don't exist is part of the problem. "

You sound like a denier of reality.

dissatisfied

its a strange world

Should an alarm have gone off warning brexiters of your impending post ?"

Good to see you condemned the rise in hate crimes In The UK !! Not

Let's put it in perspective, 250 racist murders by muslim nazis in France in the last 18 months with similar/greater numbers seriously injured and traumatised.

Meanwhile in Germany the recent bloodletting tells us that Merkel's guests are desperately trying to catch up!

Cambridge

its a strange world

You sound like a denier of hate crimes. Pretending that they don't exist is part of the problem.

You sound like a denier of reality. "

What reality am I denying?

its a strange world

Good to see you condemned the rise in hate crimes In The UK !! Not "

Did you expect me to steam straight in and condemn them straight after you posted ?

Get a grip.

Cambridge

"Let's put it in perspective, 250 racist murders by muslim nazis in France in the last 18 months with similar/greater numbers seriously injured and traumatised.

Meanwhile in Germany the recent bloodletting tells us that Merkel's guests are desperately trying to catch up!"

So are you saying its OK to be a little bit racist? As long as there are still other countries that are more racist than us?

its a strange world

What reality am I denying? "

You have been crying your eyes out since the referendum aghast that people dare to have a different view to you.

dissatisfied

its a strange world

Did you expect me to steam straight in and condemn them straight after you posted ?

Get a grip. "

Ide condemn racism first ..still each to their own

its a strange world

Get a grip.

Ide condemn racism first ..still each to their own "

You never gave anyone a chance.

dissatisfied

its a strange world

Get a grip.

Ide condemn racism first ..still each to their own

You never gave anyone a chance. "

Read the article ...im struggling with whose worse the media and politicians for stiring it up or the people who carried out the attacks

Cambridge

its a strange world

You have been crying your eyes out since the referendum aghast that people dare to have a different view to you. "

I don't mind different views to mine, I just don't like stupid views, like ones that damage our economy, damage our security, damage the fabric of society, damage the environment, damage the NHS, damage our universities etc. etc.

"Let's put it in perspective, 250 racist murders by muslim nazis in France in the last 18 months with similar/greater numbers seriously injured and traumatised.

Meanwhile in Germany the recent bloodletting tells us that Merkel's guests are desperately trying to catch up!

So are you saying its OK to be a little bit racist? As long as there are still other countries that are more racist than us? "

Which of the racist murders by muslim nazis in France did you like best? The slaughter in the Bataclan nightclub and surrounding cafes, the dismembered corpses of families on the Promenade des Anglais or the point blank execution of office workers in Charlie Hebdo? Come on...don't be shy.

its a strange world

You have been crying your eyes out since the referendum aghast that people dare to have a different view to you.

I don't mind different views to mine, I just don't like stupid views, like ones that damage our economy, damage our security, damage the fabric of society, damage the environment, damage the NHS, damage our universities etc. etc. "

There you go a denier of reality. Believing everyone who expressed a different opinion to yours is stupid.

Why is yours the intelligent view ?

Cambridge

So are you saying its OK to be a little bit racist? As long as there are still other countries that are more racist than us?

Which of the racist murders by muslim nazis in France did you like best? The slaughter in the Bataclan nightclub and surrounding cafes, the dismembered corpses of families on the Promenade des Anglais or the point blank execution of office workers in Charlie Hebdo? Come on...don't be shy."

No racist attacks are OK. Your post was suggesting that all of the attacks in the UK are ok as long as there are more attacks in France.

dissatisfied

Which of the racist murders by muslim nazis in France did you like best? The slaughter in the Bataclan nightclub and surrounding cafes, the dismembered corpses of families on the Promenade des Anglais or the point blank execution of office workers in Charlie Hebdo? Come on...don't be shy."

So you wont condemn racism in the UK either ? But try and justify it Instead

Which of the racist murders by muslim nazis in France did you like best? The slaughter in the Bataclan nightclub and surrounding cafes, the dismembered corpses of families on the Promenade des Anglais or the point blank execution of office workers in Charlie Hebdo? Come on...don't be shy.

So you wont condemn racism in the UK either ? But try and justify it Instead "

Do you want everyone to open their posts with a condemnation because it may get a little tedious.

Cambridge

its a strange world

I don't mind different views to mine, I just don't like stupid views, like ones that damage our economy, damage our security, damage the fabric of society, damage the environment, damage the NHS, damage our universities etc. etc.

There you go a denier of reality. Believing everyone who expressed a different opinion to yours is stupid.

Why is yours the intelligent view ?"

Because I think its better not to damage the economy, not to damage our security, not to damage the fabric of society, not to damage the environment, not to damage the NHS, not to damage our universities etc.

But if you think its better to damage those things then I doubt that there is much that I can say to change your mind.

dissatisfied

So you wont condemn racism in the UK either ? But try and justify it Instead

Do you want everyone to open their posts with a condemnation because it may get a little tedious. "

What did you want to open it with denial justification?

These things are terrible if true, but the Independent is heap of shit useless rag barely fit to wipe one's arse on. Usually read by pretentious morons who can't manage the Beano.

dissatisfied

"These things are terrible if true, but the Independent is heap of shit useless rag barely fit to wipe one's arse on. Usually read by pretentious morons who can't manage the Beano."

Still more informative than the tabloid press

"These things are terrible if true, but the Independent is heap of shit useless rag barely fit to wipe one's arse on. Usually read by pretentious morons who can't manage the Beano.

Still more informative than the tabloid press "

Not really.

its a strange world

Because I think its better not to damage the economy, not to damage our security, not to damage the fabric of society, not to damage the environment, not to damage the NHS, not to damage our universities etc.

But if you think its better to damage those things then I doubt that there is much that I can say to change your mind. "

First of all I'd like to condemn the attacks that are reported in the independent.

Maybe people believe it is better for our economy national security etc... If we left the EU.

We won't know for some time which is the case but the economy certainly isn't suffering and record numbers of tourists have booked to travel to the UK so the short term future seems to be ok.

And your grasp on reality seems to be loosening even further by you presuming I want to damage anything.

Cambridge

its a strange world

But if you think its better to damage those things then I doubt that there is much that I can say to change your mind.

First of all I'd like to condemn the attacks that are reported in the independent.

Maybe people believe it is better for our economy national security etc... If we left the EU.

We won't know for some time which is the case but the economy certainly isn't suffering and record numbers of tourists have booked to travel to the UK so the short term future seems to be ok.

And your grasp on reality seems to be loosening even further by you presuming I want to damage anything. "

If voted to leave then you voted to damage all of those things.

dissatisfied

its a strange world

And your grasp on reality seems to be loosening even further by you presuming I want to damage anything.

If voted to leave then you voted to damage all of those things."

They did that's why i struggle when they all try and claim they love their country

"

They did that's why i struggle when they all try and claim they love their country "

Says the one who deserted friends, family and country to go and live in Lagerland. #NoCredibility

dissatisfied

"

They did that's why i struggle when they all try and claim they love their country

Says the one who deserted friends, family and country to go and live in Lagerland. #NoCredibility "

Sounds like you're another one who voted to destroy the UK ..

its a strange world

If voted to leave then you voted to damage all of those things."

Don't be ridiculous.

Even the IMF are admitting they made errors with their pre & post referendum forecasts. How are you more qualified than them, I mean in real life not your denial bubble.

The truth is no one knows exactly how it will pan out but do you seriously think people voted to purposely damage all you say ?

"

Says the one who deserted friends, family and country to go and live in Lagerland. #NoCredibility

Sounds like you're another one who voted to destroy the UK .."

Seems like the cult of reality denial has another follower.

dissatisfied

its a strange world

If voted to leave then you voted to damage all of those things.

Don't be ridiculous.

Even the IMF are admitting they made errors with their pre & post referendum forecasts. How are you more qualified than them, I mean in real life not your denial bubble.

The truth is no one knows exactly how it will pan out but do you seriously think people voted to purposely damage all you say ?

"

Yes I seriously think they did ..a vote For the unknown

Was a vote for don't care because I don't like what I've got..

"

Been to any bullfights recently? What kind of person chooses to live in a country where this barbaric spectacle still takes place?

dissatisfied

"

Been to any bullfights recently? What kind of person chooses to live in a country where this barbaric spectacle still takes place?"

No bull fights over here where on earth did you get that idea from are you not travelled

Cambridge

"

Don't be ridiculous.

"

The bank of England told you it would damage the economy, the Royal Society told you it would damage science and research, the head of NHS England told you it would damage the NHS, NATO told you it would damage security.

So you either lived under a rock and didn't hear these warnings and voted while uninformed, or you consciously voted to damage them.

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"

What an ignorant general assumption .... Perhaps easier to accept for you than the reality that many people chose to leave a enomically dysfunctional concept firmly stuck in reverse ! Nobody said it was an easy choice but a lot of us feel the economy , NHS, security etc may well BENEFIT ..... So have some respect for peoples views ....? For the record racist hate crime is unacceptable but also was here ling BEFORE referendum and compared to EUrope is significantly less , the experiment of cultural, social, economic and religious integration needs amendment

nr beauly

"

Don't be ridiculous.

The bank of England told you it would damage the economy, the Royal Society told you it would damage science and research, the head of NHS England told you it would damage the NHS, NATO told you it would damage security.

So you either lived under a rock and didn't hear these warnings and voted while uninformed, or you consciously voted to damage them. "

Ah im sorry i missed the evidence so far (very early days) to back any ONE of these warnings ? There is however evidence of things that HAVENT happened ......

people still crying over the brexit vote. come on kids grow up...

"

Don't be ridiculous.

So you either lived under a rock and didn't hear these warnings and voted while uninformed, or you consciously voted to damage them. "

Oh yes project fear.

Last year we all wanted to lynch the bastard bankers, no we are hanging onto every word they say.

dissatisfied

"

What an ignorant general assumption .... Perhaps easier to accept for you than the reality that many people chose to leave a enomically dysfunctional concept firmly stuck in reverse ! Nobody said it was an easy choice but a lot of us feel the economy , NHS, security etc may well BENEFIT ..... So have some respect for peoples views ....? For the record racist hate crime is unacceptable but also was here ling BEFORE referendum and compared to EUrope is significantly less , the experiment of cultural, social, economic and religious integration needs amendment "

Are you for real hate crime is on the increase.and have some respect for views that differ to yours

dissatisfied

"people still crying over the brexit vote. come on kids grow up..."

Funnily enough the post was about the increase in race hate crime ..but I suppose that that went straight over your head .as you went straight in to bashing remainers .

"

What an ignorant general assumption .... Perhaps easier to accept for you than the reality that many people chose to leave a enomically dysfunctional concept firmly stuck in reverse ! Nobody said it was an easy choice but a lot of us feel the economy , NHS, security etc may well BENEFIT ..... So have some respect for peoples views ....? For the record racist hate crime is unacceptable but also was here ling BEFORE referendum and compared to EUrope is significantly less , the experiment of cultural, social, economic and religious integration needs amendment

Are you for real hate crime is on the increase.and have some respect for views that differ to yours "

"

They weren't disrespecting your views they were putting their views foreword.

"people still crying over the brexit vote. come on kids grow up...

Funnily enough the post was about the increase in race hate crime ..but I suppose that that went straight over your head .as you went straight in to bashing remainers . "

no infact i had a look at all the comments and responses and saw how people were referring too 'before the referendum'and so on. but if thats what you wish to think i though and aimed to do crack on cocka.

Cambridge

"people still crying over the brexit vote. come on kids grow up..."

Its not crying, we are not kids, and you have years and years and years of this to come, the same we had to put up with euroskeptics for 40 years.

Cambridge

"

Ah im sorry i missed the evidence so far (very early days) to back any ONE of these warnings ? There is however evidence of things that HAVENT happened ......"

There is plenty of evidence already, I would be happy to point it out to you if you are willing to keep an open mind and consider that Brexit is a bad idea.

"

Been to any bullfights recently? What kind of person chooses to live in a country where this barbaric spectacle still takes place?

No bull fights over here where on earth did you get that idea from are you not travelled "

Oh, didn't you know that the Canary Islands are part of Spain? It's an easy mistake to make for the average infantile Remainiac intelligence. Have some more booze, that may help.

nr beauly

"

Ah im sorry i missed the evidence so far (very early days) to back any ONE of these warnings ? There is however evidence of things that HAVENT happened ......

There is plenty of evidence already, I would be happy to point it out to you if you are willing to keep an open mind and consider that Brexit is a bad idea. "

I actually consider BOTH sides had fundamental mis truths and speculation which is why we ALL need to stop biting and whining and get on TOGETHER as the UK and carve out success from the result .....

Back to the oroginal post.

I condemn hate crimes in any form. That includes people intentionally trying to incite. Such as the op.

That is all.

nr beauly

"Back to the oroginal post.

I condemn hate crimes in any form. That includes people intentionally trying to incite. Such as the op.

That is all."

Agreed x

dissatisfied

That is all."

And the users that continually deny it exists ..

That is all.

And the users that continually deny it exists .."

Who has denied that any hate crimes have happened ?

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

its a strange world

So who is to blame then?

By *ichardjjCouple  over a year ago

telford

don't believe every thing you read ,propaganda, every one wants to kick the brits in the bollocks ,we are the first to go we wont be the last either

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

"I'd be ashamed if I'd written ashaimed"

Pmsl I love you forum people.

By *ouple1000Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"

Read the article ...im struggling with whose worse the media and politicians for stiring it up or the people who carried out the attacks "

Or maybe you should see yourself in the same bracket as the media you quote.pot kettle black.

Pk.

dissatisfied

"

Read the article ...im struggling with whose worse the media and politicians for stiring it up or the people who carried out the attacks

Or maybe you should see yourself in the same bracket as the media you quote.pot kettle black.

Pk."

I'm not ignoring it like many of you on here or denying it exists just because it doesn't fit with a rose tinted view of the UK ..ahh you're doing the usual making it personal ..

dissatisfied

"don't believe every thing you read ,propaganda, every one wants to kick the brits in the bollocks ,we are the first to go we wont be the last either

"

Ah propaganda when it doesn't fit with your opinions ...sorry but in real life not all news fits with your views and opinions

By *ouple1000Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"

Pk.

I'm not ignoring it like many of you on here or denying it exists just because it doesn't fit with a rose tinted view of the UK ..ahh you're doing the usual making it personal .. "

Never said once you was ignoring racism perfectly clear you are not. You said and I quote " I'm struggling with whose worse the media and politicians for stiring it up " then you do and have done for weeks to the point where me and many others including remainers have been in hysterical laughter at some of the complete and utter nonsense you post on here. You should be embarrassed at how you have conducted yourself. That's me back out to continue laughing from the back because I know you can't help yourself and will go to any depths to respond

"I'd be ashamed if I'd written ashaimed

Didn't think the likes of you would condemn the racist incidents ..."

and what is 'the likes of me'?

I'm sure most who voted remain or leave condemn any racist attacks. Just like any decent citizen would condemn any other crime.

So called experts frequently make forecasts or give opinions, some of which prove to be true and others prove to be false.

The simple fact is that the majority who voted in the referendum voted to leave. Why? Because they thought that was the best option for them and their family. Those who voted remain would have made the choice based on the fact they thought that was best. Leave voters outnumbered remain voters.

The sun still rises and sets. Life goes on.

Recessions and wars happened during our time as an EU member. They will happen after we cease to be a member. Same with terrorism and racism, sexism and every other ism!

Those that seek to cause harm, by any ism, will succeed if we keep fighting silly battles.

Look at the bigger picture guys x

Derby

Its not crying, we are not kids, and you have years and years and years of this to come, the same we had to put up with euroskeptics for 40 years. "

Wow! You've had to put up with Euro sceptics for 40 years? You're 32 and 29!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Just reading this makes me think your all little immature kids having a squabble,it is pathetic.

There was a vote it is over and done with time you all grew up and started acting like adults after all this is an adult site

dissatisfied

Its not crying, we are not kids, and you have years and years and years of this to come, the same we had to put up with euroskeptics for 40 years.

Wow! You've had to put up with Euro sceptics for 40 years? You're 32 and 29! "

Mo buy we've had to put up with it right through out that time ..so mow its time for the pro Europeans to keep up the fight .bring it on

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

its a strange world

But if you think its better to damage those things then I doubt that there is much that I can say to change your mind. "

So our security is damaged is it you do realise we are the only major country in europe who has not had a terror attack this year

dissatisfied

and what is 'the likes of me'?"

A brexiter of course ..only one who was a UK immigrant in Spain now living in the UK and who one day wishes to be a UK immigrant once again in Spain ..think that sums you up

upton wirral

A brexiter of course ..only one who was a UK immigrant in Spain now living in the UK and who one day wishes to be a UK immigrant once again in Spain ..think that sums you up "

Whorehouse you should change your name to childrens nursery you are so pathetic,your not even funny now

A brexiter of course ..only one who was a UK immigrant in Spain now living in the UK and who one day wishes to be a UK immigrant once again in Spain ..think that sums you up "

and what is wrong with that? I love Europe but hate the EU and most of what it's done and what it's trying to do. People seem to get a little confused over Europe and its countries and the EU

dissatisfied

A brexiter of course ..only one who was a UK immigrant in Spain now living in the UK and who one day wishes to be a UK immigrant once again in Spain ..think that sums you up

Whorehouse you should change your name to childrens nursery you are so pathetic,your not even funny now"

Thankyou for your advice which of course I shall ignore as you stooped to personal insult at the end ignore ..still good to know standards haven't been improved

dissatisfied

and what is wrong with that? I love Europe but hate the EU and most of what it's done and what it's trying to do. People seem to get a little confused over Europe and its countries and the EU"

Love the freedom being an EU member has given me hate the idea that the UK will one day be fortress britian. borders keep people confined in as well as out

Cambridge

its a strange world

So our security is damaged is it you do realise we are the only major country in europe who has not had a terror attack this year

"

MI5, MI6 and NATO all warned that Brexit will harm our national security. If you think you know more than they do about national security then thats a pretty bold claim. The refernedum was only last month and we haven't even triggered article 50 yet, let alone left the EU. These threats may take years to manifest themselves. Terrorist attacks are awful, but a state on state conflict in western Europe would be much more devastating.

Cambridge

and what is wrong with that? I love Europe but hate the EU and most of what it's done and what it's trying to do. People seem to get a little confused over Europe and its countries and the EU"

I agree, some people forget that it is simply a membership organisations run by the members for the members and their citizens.

Jesus H Christ I thought this had ended when the other Thread got too big. But NO ... the usual suspects have to get it all going again and if anyone seeks to disagree they are of course 'RACISTS'...

This shit needs ending right now because we have three people just causing argument and offence all because they lost the Referendum ...

and what is wrong with that? I love Europe but hate the EU and most of what it's done and what it's trying to do. People seem to get a little confused over Europe and its countries and the EU

Love the freedom being an EU member has given me hate the idea that the UK will one day be fortress britian. borders keep people confined in as well as out "

but you know that has never happened and never will. I have friends who have owned bars in Spain and others who have just worked there since the 60s and 70s. My sisters in laws came to the Uk from Italy in the 60s. How was all this possible before the wonderful EU?

its a strange world

MI5, MI6 and NATO all warned that Brexit will harm our national security. If you think you know more than they do about national security then thats a pretty bold claim. The refernedum was only last month and we haven't even triggered article 50 yet, let alone left the EU. These threats may take years to manifest themselves. Terrorist attacks are awful, but a state on state conflict in western Europe would be much more devastating. "

So did terrorist threats not exist before the referendum ? Or before we were members of the EU?

As none of them know, like the rest of us, exactly what the arrangements will be after we leave, then how can they predict that? Neither can we predict future threats. But there is no way that our Government or the EU will fail to work together over such threats!

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

its a strange world

MI5, MI6 and NATO all warned that Brexit will harm our national security. If you think you know more than they do about national security then thats a pretty bold claim. The refernedum was only last month and we haven't even triggered article 50 yet, let alone left the EU. These threats may take years to manifest themselves. Terrorist attacks are awful, but a state on state conflict in western Europe would be much more devastating. "

If in five years when weve left we get attackedthen i will be the first to apologise but my point was that if the eu is so great for member countries scurity then why have the tragic events of the last two years happened and if you really think that we would go to actual war with anyone in western europe you are being ridiculous

upton wirral

its a strange world

MI5, MI6 and NATO all warned that Brexit will harm our national security. If you think you know more than they do about national security then thats a pretty bold claim. The refernedum was only last month and we haven't even triggered article 50 yet, let alone left the EU. These threats may take years to manifest themselves. Terrorist attacks are awful, but a state on state conflict in western Europe would be much more devastating.

If in five years when weve left we get attackedthen i will be the first to apologise but my point was that if the eu is so great for member countries scurity then why have the tragic events of the last two years happened and if you really think that we would go to actual war with anyone in western europe you are being ridiculous"

dissatisfied

its a strange world

So did terrorist threats not exist before the referendum ? Or before we were members of the EU?

As none of them know, like the rest of us, exactly what the arrangements will be after we leave, then how can they predict that? Neither can we predict future threats. But there is no way that our Government or the EU will fail to work together over such threats!

"

There every chance the British government and the EU will not share information ..

Derby

Love the freedom being an EU member has given me hate the idea that the UK will one day be fortress britian. borders keep people confined in as well as out "

Hurry up and get your Spanish citizenship before we get proper control of our borders please.

its a strange world

There every chance the British government and the EU will not share information .."

Don't be ridiculous!

dissatisfied

Love the freedom being an EU member has given me hate the idea that the UK will one day be fortress britian. borders keep people confined in as well as out

but you know that has never happened and never will. I have friends who have owned bars in Spain and others who have just worked there since the 60s and 70s. My sisters in laws came to the Uk from Italy in the 60s. How was all this possible before the wonderful EU?"

Even property purchase for non Spanish citizens was beyond difficult pre 80'when Spain joined ..keep dreaming of retiring here post brexit because that may ne all you will have ..

dissatisfied

its a strange world

There every chance the British government and the EU will not share information ..

Don't be ridiculous!

"

You are being foolish if you believe there is any guarantee of information exchange

its a strange world

Don't be ridiculous!

You are being foolish if you believe there is any guarantee of information exchange "

No.

I'm being realistic x

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I'm sure most who voted remain or leave condemn any racist attacks. Just like any decent citizen would condemn any other crime.

So called experts frequently make forecasts or give opinions, some of which prove to be true and others prove to be false.

The simple fact is that the majority who voted in the referendum voted to leave. Why? Because they thought that was the best option for them and their family. Those who voted remain would have made the choice based on the fact they thought that was best. Leave voters outnumbered remain voters.

The sun still rises and sets. Life goes on.

Recessions and wars happened during our time as an EU member. They will happen after we cease to be a member. Same with terrorism and racism, sexism and every other ism!

Those that seek to cause harm, by any ism, will succeed if we keep fighting silly battles.

Look at the bigger picture guys x"