FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Corbyn on Defence & Security

Corbyn on Defence & Security

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

At the hustings last night Corbyn was asked a question about what he would do if a NATO ally was attacked by Russia and he refused to confirm that we would honour our treaty obligation and come to their aid militarily, there by completely undermining the collective defence that has been at the heart of our defence strategy for the last 70 years.

Corbyn has previously said that he wasn't happy with a "shoot to kill" policy if the police are facing an active shooter scenario as seen in India, France and the US.

Corbyn has also suggested that there should be a version of conscientious objector tax payers who don't need to fund the MOD if they dont agree with it.

The number one priority for any national leader is the defence and security of the people, would you trust Corbyn with this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This a serious question?

As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service.

"As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service. "

He's too busy drawing up plans for new gulags to watch tv

"As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service.

He's too busy drawing up plans for new gulags to watch tv"

Didn't you get the latest dictionary of double speak? They aren't "gulags", they are "re-education camps", comrade.

"As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service.

Didn't you get the latest dictionary of double speak? They aren't "gulags", they are "re-education camps", comrade. "

apologies.

I await the knock at the door

Didn't you get the latest dictionary of double speak? They aren't "gulags", they are "re-education camps", comrade.

apologies.

I await the knock at the door "

Yup, it's room 101 for you

JC is in no way a man of the people (neither is Owen Smith or Therese May [woman]). His very middle class upbringing and lifetime spent in politics within the bubble of Islington liberal elite has meant he knows little or nothing of the lives of ordinary people. Just because he eats cold baked beans out of a can and dresses like an impoverished bank clerk does not mean he has any insight into the hopes and fears of working class people. As for his ability to defend this or any other country? Please, it is such a ridiculous thought as to be not worthy of an answer.

I wouldn't trust Corbyn with de fence in my garden

Gosh these threads get boring when you don't have the looney left swearing blind that he's about to sweep the nation in the next election. Where have ************* gone?

"Gosh these threads get boring when you don't have the looney left swearing blind that he's about to sweep the nation in the next election. Where have ************* gone? "

He's sent them all to room 101 to annoy me

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"At the hustings last night Corbyn was asked a question about what he would do if a NATO ally was attacked by Russia and he refused to confirm that we would honour our treaty obligation and come to their aid militarily, there by completely undermining the collective defence that has been at the heart of our defence strategy for the last 70 years.

Corbyn has previously said that he wasn't happy with a "shoot to kill" policy if the police are facing an active shooter scenario as seen in India, France and the US.

Corbyn has also suggested that there should be a version of conscientious objector tax payers who don't need to fund the MOD if they dont agree with it.

The number one priority for any national leader is the defence and security of the people, would you trust Corbyn with this? "

No the man is a traitor in my view and should be in a prison cell.It does not matter if you are tory or labour in government you must defend the country first before anything else

I love Corbyn and hope he beats Smith especially now he has alienated the British Army, The Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy plus the wives and friends of those great people serving in our Forces.

I was listening to the pair of them on Radio 5 and as Littlejohn might say:

"You couldn't make it up"

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"At the hustings last night Corbyn was asked a question about what he would do if a NATO ally was attacked by Russia and he refused to confirm that we would honour our treaty obligation and come to their aid militarily, there by completely undermining the collective defence that has been at the heart of our defence strategy for the last 70 years.

The number one priority for any national leader is the defence and security of the people, would you trust Corbyn with this? "

Firstly.

Why would russia attack a nato alley?

Would it be because NATO are doing anything and everything to provoke russian into a reaction.

building missle weapon systems all around russia borders for a start.

if russia ever did attack a nato alley it will probably be in defence or through provocation and to be honest I wouldnt want to go to the defence of NATO either as they are the agressors in all this.

id sooner we helped russia instead as they are the only country whos leader actualy talks sense in this crazy world.

Personally I could agree quite a bit with him but probably for different reasons.

I hate this perception that we have to come to the aid of a NATO member, some of them are utter cocks, for instance what if Russia had got a bit arse with turkey who shot there plane down for a 7 second incursion(something turkey do in Greece constantly) are you telling me I have to suit up to defend turkey!! Coz quite frankly the Turks act like cunts alot.

I'd rather come to the aid of a country in the right, be that Russia, turkey, France or Kurdistan than have an automatic right to defend them even if there being Dick's.

I don't agree with an automatic shoot to kill policy either, I think the person dealing with it should decide wether the suspect has to be killed or not, for instance there was the aggrieved lawyer hang out his window in London a few years back threatening people with a shotgun, the scene had been contained, the building emptied, did the guy really have to be killed?

I'm not living in fear of corbyn policies, he's not the greatest politican I've seen but he's not the worst either.

The number one priority for any national leader is the defence and security of the people, would you trust Corbyn with this?

Firstly.

Would it be because NATO are doing anything and everything to provoke russian into a reaction.

if russia ever did attack a nato alley it will probably be in defence or through provocation and to be honest I wouldnt want to go to the defence of NATO either as they are the agressors in all this.

id sooner we helped russia instead as they are the only country whos leader actualy talks sense in this crazy world."

I actually agree that Putin talks a lot of sense, I think he's a lot smarter than his American or British counterparts. But the facts don't lie, he runs a kleptocracy over an impoverished population. They have median income lower than Poland but the world's 4th highest number of billionaires. Pretty pathetic for a country that once challenged the dominance of the USA on the grounds it was a fairer system.

"Personally I could agree quite a bit with him but probably for different reasons.

I hate this perception that we have to come to the aid of a NATO member, some of them are utter cocks, for instance what if Russia had got a bit arse with turkey who shot there plane down for a 7 second incursion(something turkey do in Greece constantly) are you telling me I have to suit up to defend turkey!! Coz quite frankly the Turks act like cunts alot.

I'd rather come to the aid of a country in the right, be that Russia, turkey, France or Kurdistan than have an automatic right to defend them even if there being Dick's.

I don't agree with an automatic shoot to kill policy either, I think the person dealing with it should decide wether the suspect has to be killed or not, for instance there was the aggrieved lawyer hang out his window in London a few years back threatening people with a shotgun, the scene had been contained, the building emptied, did the guy really have to be killed?

I'm not living in fear of corbyn policies, he's not the greatest politican I've seen but he's not the worst either."

Who do you consider worse?

"Personally I could agree quite a bit with him but probably for different reasons.

I'm not living in fear of corbyn policies, he's not the greatest politican I've seen but he's not the worst either.

Who do you consider worse? "

be careful what you say comrade in case the Revolution comes

But seriously, I didn't think you'd get an answer to that one, how could you?

"

there was the aggrieved lawyer hang out his window in London a few years back threatening people with a shotgun, the scene had been contained, the building emptied, did the guy really have to be killed?

."

Don't remember that one but I think if someone's threatening people with a weapon like that then a shoot to kill policy should be mandatory

"

there was the aggrieved lawyer hang out his window in London a few years back threatening people with a shotgun, the scene had been contained, the building emptied, did the guy really have to be killed?

Don't remember that one but I think if someone's threatening people with a weapon like that then a shoot to kill policy should be mandatory "

Exactly! you point a gun at me expect me to point one at you and pull the trigger

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Quite worrying that people would see Russia as the innocent party if they invaded another sovereign state. What did the Ukrainians or the Georgians do to warrant an invasion?

Who do you consider worse? "

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

Cyril smith.... The list is long

"Quite worrying that people would see Russia as the innocent party if they invaded another sovereign state. What did the Ukrainians or the Georgians do to warrant an invasion? "

The Ukrainians and the Russians would be alot better if the west and the EU stopped interfering.

What right did the US have to interfere in Russian Cuban relations and weapons deployment?.

It's not that there's a right and wrong country in the whole saga but since the break up of the Soviet union where Russia basically put a line of other countries between them and the west.... NATO or the EU have gobbled up nearly all of them..

The line is now drawn Russia will not tolerate the Ukraine in the EU or NATO for very obvious historical reasons!

Firstly.

id sooner we helped russia instead as they are the only country whos leader actualy talks sense in this crazy world.

I actually agree that Putin talks a lot of sense, I think he's a lot smarter than his American or British counterparts. But the facts don't lie, he runs a kleptocracy over an impoverished population. They have median income lower than Poland but the world's 4th highest number of billionaires. Pretty pathetic for a country that once challenged the dominance of the USA on the grounds it was a fairer system. "

Agreed, I have a friend I met a few years back who is Russian. As she says, there have been far worse times in Russian history with far worse rulers, and Putin isn't mad - if anything highly intelligent and cunning. It doesn't, as you said, pull away from the fact that the Russian state can't be put on a pedestal for much.

Who do you consider worse? .

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

"

Firstly, don't be dissin' Peter Mandelson, the guy is a hot daddy.

Next, you clearly don't have a high opinion of the British public is you think 3 time election winner Blair is worse than Stalins reincarnation. Oh wait...

"

What right did the US have to interfere in Russian Cuban relations and weapons deployment?.

"

About as much as China have to object to US missiles in South Korea. But it's not about right and wrong is it!!

Firstly.

I actually agree that Putin talks a lot of sense, I think he's a lot smarter than his American or British counterparts. But the facts don't lie, he runs a kleptocracy over an impoverished population. They have median income lower than Poland but the world's 4th highest number of billionaires. Pretty pathetic for a country that once challenged the dominance of the USA on the grounds it was a fairer system.

Agreed, I have a friend I met a few years back who is Russian. As she says, there have been far worse times in Russian history with far worse rulers, and Putin isn't mad - if anything highly intelligent and cunning. It doesn't, as you said, pull away from the fact that the Russian state can't be put on a pedestal for much."

Russian culture is broadly pessimistic and the people have pretty low expectations of their leaders. He's far from the worst but not really doing a lot to help your average ivan.

"

Don't remember that one but I think if someone's threatening people with a weapon like that then a shoot to kill policy should be mandatory

Exactly! you point a gun at me expect me to point one at you and pull the trigger "

I disagree for various reasons. One being that it is hard to obtain a firearm here, so if someone has one and is threatening people in public with it, I would want to know is it illegal, and if so how did you obtain it?

Better to neutralise the threat but keep the person alive to work out if there are bigger plots going on here.

Shoot to kill should only be implemented in the case of something that happened in the Bataclan in France. In which yes, there are a group of armed terrorists in control of a large number of hostages.

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

Next, you clearly don't have a high opinion of the British public is you think 3 time election winner Blair is worse than Stalins reincarnation. Oh wait...

"

Personally I see Blair much the same as I see Corbyn, both have and had big flaws, but overall they had admirable qualities. You see it in Blair as it took a military failure for his public opinion to drop hugely, you see it in Corbyn as, despite what many people say, he does understand the obstacles facing people of working class backgrounds.

Firstly.

Agreed, I have a friend I met a few years back who is Russian. As she says, there have been far worse times in Russian history with far worse rulers, and Putin isn't mad - if anything highly intelligent and cunning. It doesn't, as you said, pull away from the fact that the Russian state can't be put on a pedestal for much.

Russian culture is broadly pessimistic and the people have pretty low expectations of their leaders. He's far from the worst but not really doing a lot to help your average ivan. "

Precisely, which is a shame, if Russia needs anything, like all countries, it needs opportunities in the middle to be created and made available.

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

Personally I see Blair much the same as I see Corbyn, both have and had big flaws, but overall they had admirable qualities. You see it in Blair as it took a military failure for his public opinion to drop hugely, you see it in Corbyn as, despite what many people say, he does understand the obstacles facing people of working class backgrounds."

Corbyn is so down with the working class he couldn't even identify Ant and Dec ffs!

Tony Blair did more for the working class when he granted independence to the monetary policy committee, than Corbyn will ever do in his life.

The fact that he screwed up on Iraq is not the be all and end all of his legacy.

Firstly.

Russian culture is broadly pessimistic and the people have pretty low expectations of their leaders. He's far from the worst but not really doing a lot to help your average ivan.

Precisely, which is a shame, if Russia needs anything, like all countries, it needs opportunities in the middle to be created and made available."

The government doesn't give a crap about the economy. It cares about power and holding on it to.

Government officials are on record saying that computers are bad because they reduce your ability to use a pen, which in turn makes you dumber!! How can an economy thrive with such luddites in power!?

Firstly.

Agreed, I have a friend I met a few years back who is Russian. As she says, there have been far worse times in Russian history with far worse rulers, and Putin isn't mad - if anything highly intelligent and cunning. It doesn't, as you said, pull away from the fact that the Russian state can't be put on a pedestal for much."

I think it's important to remember that it's really a very new country in terms of its culture.

It's been a democracy for what 30 years!.

Cultural changes take time, demanding that Russia somehow adopts western 3 and 400 year old democracies culture is ridiculous, it's the same with China.

China wouldn't suddenly think oh Japan yeah we can trust them now we're both democratic because of history and unfortunately Russia is the same with the west.

Unfortunately neither Russia or the west could come to an agreement about the ceded Soviet countries, if they had then maybe you wouldn't have the blurred lines we have today.

Theres interest in both sides, Russia has very strategic pipelines running through the Ukraine and the west has its own business interests!.

The largest fracking company in the Ukraine today is run I think by Joe bidens son, that seems pretty innocuous on the face of it but there in reality lies the tension.... The grab for money!

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

"

they might be horrible blokes/scum of the earth but they are still better politicians

By *rishmocha2Couple  over a year ago

Beds

"I love Corbyn and hope he beats Smith especially now he has alienated the British Army, The Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy plus the wives and friends of those great people serving in our Forces.

I was listening to the pair of them on Radio 5 and as Littlejohn might say:

"You couldn't make it up""

Sorry, but "Our" forces were decimated in the early 90's by the Tories, & then sent to war in the late 90's by New Labour. The tories finished the job off.

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

they might be horrible blokes/scum of the earth but they are still better politicians"

That's subjective...

Most of those people used politics for their own ends??.

I'd rather somebody in it for the right reasons, yes I know the old adage about what's the point of their getting things wrong but that's life, you learn from your mistakes and move on, so personally I'd rather have an honest politican making honest mistakes than a devious, egoistical, paedophile, feathering his own nest while doing a few good deeds

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

they might be horrible blokes/scum of the earth but they are still better politicians.

That's subjective...

I'd rather somebody in it for the right reasons, yes I know the old adage about what's the point of their getting things wrong but that's life, you learn from your mistakes and move on, so personally I'd rather have an honest politican making honest mistakes than a devious, egoistical, paedophile, feathering his own nest while doing a few good deeds"

who is the honest one of which you speak?

"

I'd rather somebody in it for the right reasons, yes I know the old adage about what's the point of their getting things wrong but that's life, you learn from your mistakes and move on, so personally I'd rather have an honest politican making honest mistakes than a devious, egoistical, paedophile, feathering his own nest while doing a few good deeds"

But only the people of Scotland can vote SNP, so honestly is out the window for everyone else

unless ofcourse you move North

Peter mandelson!.

Nigel Lawson

Jonathon Aitken

Jeffrey archer

Leon Britain

Tony Blaire

they might be horrible blokes/scum of the earth but they are still better politicians.

That's subjective...

I'd rather somebody in it for the right reasons, yes I know the old adage about what's the point of their getting things wrong but that's life, you learn from your mistakes and move on, so personally I'd rather have an honest politican making honest mistakes than a devious, egoistical, paedophile, feathering his own nest while doing a few good deeds

who is the honest one of which you speak?"

Honest politician = oxymoron

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow & Surrounds

"

But only the people of Scotland can vote SNP, so honestly is out the window for everyone else

unless ofcourse you move North"

They are just as bent as the rest of them.

Politicians = selfserving, pocket lining egotists who do not really give a flying fig for anyone else.

"

Politicians = selfserving, pocket lining egotists who do not really give a flying fig for anyone else.

"

I tend to disagree, you should sit down to dinner with some, meet with then, debate and chat, give them a chance and you may find some are very concerned with their constituent's and go out their way to help

This surely just cant happen in Scotland, I am sure there must be some honest MP's down South.

To give credit where its due John Swinney is an excellent MSP, a quiet man who sits and listens to concerns and keeps you updated with actions raised

He also takes pride in working for a better Scotland and he is a good hard working man.

"

I tend to disagree, you should sit down to dinner with some, meet with then, debate and chat, give them a chance and you may find some are very concerned with their constituent's and go out their way to help

This surely just cant happen in Scotland, I am sure there must be some honest MP's down South.

To give credit where its due John Swinney is an excellent MSP, a quiet man who sits and listens to concerns and keeps you updated with actions raised

He also takes pride in working for a better Scotland and he is a good hard working man."

What your analysis is missing is the fact that a rigged market drives out the honest brokers.

Most voters know fuck all about the people they vote for other than their party. You can see this on the forum when most people still think they vote for the prime minister! Parties control who gets elected and they chose MPs who will do their bidding.

If there was an MPS who would put their constituents before the needs of the party, they wouldn't get elected because the party would put someone else over instead.

Don't throw one or two exceptions to the rule back at me either, there are only 3 parties that have ever won a general election and 1 of those no longer exists. This is the way the system works for the vast majority of MPs and a few protest votes can't change that.

"

He also takes pride in working for a better Scotland and he is a good hard working man."

I agree, mine is Richard Burgon and is a traditional labour man in most ways. Really understands the concerns of people in East Leeds whether they are brickies in council houses or business owners. Got involved with him a few times to try and encourage young people in impoverished areas to take a greater interest in science and maths -usually with good success.

"

He also takes pride in working for a better Scotland and he is a good hard working man.

What your analysis is missing is the fact that a rigged market drives out the honest brokers.

Most voters know fuck all about the people they vote for other than their party. You can see this on the forum when most people still think they vote for the prime minister! Parties control who gets elected and they chose MPs who will do their bidding.

If there was an MPS who would put their constituents before the needs of the party, they wouldn't get elected because the party would put someone else over instead.

Don't throw one or two exceptions to the rule back at me either, there are only 3 parties that have ever won a general election and 1 of those no longer exists. This is the way the system works for the vast majority of MPs and a few protest votes can't change that. "

Also agreed on.

"

you are right, there are some good MP's who go out of there way to help their constituents.

Unfortunately Corbyn isn't one and neither are any of his supporters or those who share his ideology

"

you are right, there are some good MP's who go out of there way to help their constituents.

Unfortunately Corbyn isn't one and neither are any of his supporters or those who share his ideology"

But he would reduce unemployment in his constituency when he opened his gulags, lots of staff needed there you see

"

Unfortunately Corbyn isn't one and neither are any of his supporters or those who share his ideology

But he would reduce unemployment in his constituency when he opened his gulags, lots of staff needed there you see "

ahem, re education camps comrade

and I imagine they would be located in Scotland and to start with contain anyone from his consituency who didn't toe the party line, therefore freeing up property for good citizens to surround him

"

But he would reduce unemployment in his constituency when he opened his gulags, lots of staff needed there you see

and I imagine they would be located in Scotland and to start with contain anyone from his consituency who didn't toe the party line, therefore freeing up property for good citizens to surround him"

Of course comrade, thanks for reminding me. I'll sign myself up so I don't keep making the same mistake.

"

and I imagine they would be located in Scotland and to start with contain anyone from his consituency who didn't toe the party line, therefore freeing up property for good citizens to surround him

Of course comrade, thanks for reminding me. I'll sign myself up so I don't keep making the same mistake. "

No problem. I noticed you referenced 1984 earlier, have you ever read Child 44? It's only a novel but I would recommemd it to any Corbyn supporter

"

Of course comrade, thanks for reminding me. I'll sign myself up so I don't keep making the same mistake.

No problem. I noticed you referenced 1984 earlier, have you ever read Child 44? It's only a novel but I would recommemd it to any Corbyn supporter"

No but the synopsis looks interesting. They tried to make a film about it but seems it didn't translate well from a book.

"

No problem. I noticed you referenced 1984 earlier, have you ever read Child 44? It's only a novel but I would recommemd it to any Corbyn supporter

No but the synopsis looks interesting. They tried to make a film about it but seems it didn't translate well from a book. "

no, the film was crap compared to the book but it gives an insight into what life was like in the Soviet Union under Stalin

allegedly

Always book a seat when you buy a train ticket

unless you have alternative motives

"Always book a seat when you buy a train ticket

unless you have alternative motives"

As I say, anyone who can't identify Ant and Dec is not a man of the people. It's all a propaganda image eaten up by the naive and brainwashed.

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

"I wouldn't trust Corbyn with de fence in my garden "

Well said.....

I wouldn't trust him to feed my dog, and my dog says she wouldn't trust him either

Now where did she leave that ball..

Stoke

unless you have alternative motives

As I say, anyone who can't identify Ant and Dec is not a man of the people. It's all a propaganda image eaten up by the naive and brainwashed. "

He is definitely good at the brain washing, just why did he walk past all of them empty seats with his documentary making aide?...

Stoke

unless you have alternative motives"

Stoke

"

"

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"

Don't throw one or two exceptions to the rule back at me either, there are only 3 parties that have ever won a general election and 1 of those no longer exists. This is the way the system works for the vast majority of MPs and a few protest votes can't change that. "

I think you should either recount or concede you may be wrong! Whigs , Liberals, Conservatives , Labour ...thats four by my vote...

"

Don't throw one or two exceptions to the rule back at me either, there are only 3 parties that have ever won a general election and 1 of those no longer exists. This is the way the system works for the vast majority of MPs and a few protest votes can't change that.

I think you should either recount or concede you may be wrong! Whigs , Liberals, Conservatives , Labour ...thats four by my vote...

"

Well technically the whigs are covered by liberals just as the Tories are covered by conservatives. But if it makes a lot of difference to you, I would like to change the record to:

"there are only 4 parties that have ever won a general election and 2 of those no longer exists"

Admin, if you could update the post that would be great

Update that to 3 of those no longer exist

Manchester Area

Geo-Politics has been in a tran sient state for the last three decades.

The masses are fed bull shit on a Daily Basis by the 'Free Press' who are no longer party mouthpieces in their old traditional manner. They are after all global commercial enterprises with one aim in mind 'profit' followed closely by 'growth'.

I always laughed at Tony Blair answering a query on how mnay Special Forces Troops the UK had, with ' about 30000 but i cant guve you an exact number' The SAS at that time numbered 134 Badged Men in Sabre Squadrons ..the SBS had 68 men ..the unsung ones had 43!

Putin is a dangerous man..A brilliant Politician but a very dangerous man. He survived the embarrassment of not seeing the peacful revolution in 89...He chooses to use 'defend Russians anywhere in the World' as a rallying cry; knowing their are Ethnic Russians spread throught the former USSR. He deploys Special Forces troops to deal with a handbags in the playground incident and then denies it...Speaks openly and passio atelywith a rhetoric many can appreciate; but make no mistake he has only one true aim.in life and that is to write his own page in the history books.

I love the way this post hasnt degenerated into a slanging match ..we are all right and all wrong to a.point ..but and its a big BUT ...there's no bloody text speak .

Having spent half my life wearing a Uniform defending our Country I may be biased! ..IRAQ..why bother? Afghanistan ..why not go firm.when Taleban(spelling correct for tht time) ousted a d real immediate progress made to restabilize a fractious nation? FRY? Thank God for Bob Stewart! Rwanda..my team of twelve is down to four the rest have killed themselves feeling they didn't do enough! Angola people dying if dehydration right next to a facility pumping 100000litres of 99.9999 pure water an HOUR! Somalia

.fuck that place NUKE IT...Congo quick entry great support job done Great Britain! N Iraq British Troops ordered not to take on ISIS when the odds were 25_30 to one ..id have backed the people told to film and exfil in that little scrap!

Did i just go off on a tangent ..my Old OC said i did that sometimes ..

OK back to reality who wants a beer ? Punch Corbyn the Colloborator and its on me ??????

Manchester Area

"

Well technically the whigs are covered by liberals just as the Tories are covered by conservatives. But if it makes a lot of difference to you, I would like to change the record to:

"there are only 4 parties that have ever won a general election and 2 of those no longer exists"

Admin, if you could update the post that would be great "

Whigs. Liberals? Tories Conservatives ..all parties of their time such as SDLP ..forgwt the parties change the system.proportional representation and go one step further dont have 'candidates' have party votes ...thenthe oarty who wins in that constituency chooses its MP ..but we the people have a selerate vite for an elected PM

Just had to laugh at a Corbyn spokeswonan on C4 news, she said that what is not clear from the Virgin train video is that there could have been children in those empty seats and their heads couldn't be seen

ye alright luv, could have been pixies going to a fairy convention as well

"Just had to laugh at a Corbyn spokeswonan on C4 news, she said that what is not clear from the Virgin train video is that there could have been children in those empty seats and their heads couldn't be seen

ye alright luv, could have been pixies going to a fairy convention as well"

actually, there was a fairy convention going on that day

"Just had to laugh at a Corbyn spokeswonan on C4 news, she said that what is not clear from the Virgin train video is that there could have been children in those empty seats and their heads couldn't be seen

actually, there was a fairy convention going on that day "

oh, that would explain it then, Corbyn is away with them

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

actually, there was a fairy convention going on that day

oh, that would explain it then, Corbyn is away with them"

ye alright luv, could have been pixies going to a fairy convention as well"

I just can't believe this train saga is being plastered all over the news the way it is when there's more serious stuff going on in the world.....HEADLINE - Jeremy Corbyn walks through a train carriage......jeepers....

I just can't believe this train saga is being plastered all over the news the way it is when there's more serious stuff going on in the world.....HEADLINE - Jeremy Corbyn walks through a train carriage......jeepers...."

No, Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of Her Majesty's opposition sits on the floor of a train and lies to the camera and makes himself look an even bigger tit than he already was

I just can't believe this train saga is being plastered all over the news the way it is when there's more serious stuff going on in the world.....HEADLINE - Jeremy Corbyn walks through a train carriage......jeepers...."

Could be worse, could be a re-run of the Olympics

I just can't believe this train saga is being plastered all over the news the way it is when there's more serious stuff going on in the world.....HEADLINE - Jeremy Corbyn walks through a train carriage......jeepers....

No, Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of Her Majesty's opposition sits on the floor of a train and lies to the camera and makes himself look an even bigger tit than he already was"

Well don't worry if Owen smith gets elected he's now saying labour will vote against article 50 And go for a second referendum

No, Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of Her Majesty's opposition sits on the floor of a train and lies to the camera and makes himself look an even bigger tit than he already was.

Well don't worry if Owen smith gets elected he's now saying labour will vote against article 50 And go for a second referendum"

yes but if he gets elected (which he wont)

he then has to win the next election (if he is leader, again he wont win that)

especially with so many labour supporters voting to leave in the first place

No, Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of Her Majesty's opposition sits on the floor of a train and lies to the camera and makes himself look an even bigger tit than he already was.

Well don't worry if Owen smith gets elected he's now saying labour will vote against article 50 And go for a second referendum"

And pigs might fly.

1 he won't get elected

2 if he did Labour would still have no chance of getting into power, he's as big a dick as the rest of them just doesn't possess the same evil ideology as Corbyn and co

3 the majority of MP's would vote against a 2nd referendum

They don't need to get into power they can vote against article 50 from the opposition side, the Tories have what a something like 16 majority, that doesn't need many to rebel and you couldn't then get article 50 pushed through

"They don't need to get into power they can vote against article 50 from the opposition side, the Tories have what a something like 16 majority, that doesn't need many to rebel and you couldn't then get article 50 pushed through"

nonsense

that would be political suicide for any MP who votes against

Article 50 will go through, if it doesn't that is the end of democracy in the UK

imaging the uproar of the people, it will also be the end of voting at elections and referendums as the whole country will say fuck it, what is the fucking point

"They don't need to get into power they can vote against article 50 from the opposition side, the Tories have what a something like 16 majority, that doesn't need many to rebel and you couldn't then get article 50 pushed through

nonsense

Article 50 will go through, if it doesn't that is the end of democracy in the UK

imaging the uproar of the people, it will also be the end of voting at elections and referendums as the whole country will say fuck it, what is the fucking point"

I happen to agree with you but I'm telling you what Owen smith is saying, if elected he said labour will vote against article 50, he could use the whip to ensure his mps vote how told to vote, that unfortunately is UK politics

"They don't need to get into power they can vote against article 50 from the opposition side, the Tories have what a something like 16 majority, that doesn't need many to rebel and you couldn't then get article 50 pushed through

nonsense

imaging the uproar of the people, it will also be the end of voting at elections and referendums as the whole country will say fuck it, what is the fucking point.

I happen to agree with you but I'm telling you what Owen smith is saying, if elected he said labour will vote against article 50, he could use the whip to ensure his mps vote how told to vote, that unfortunately is UK politics"

Guess they have hidden the whip from Jeremy Corbyn, as his mps don't seem to be backing him right now

what is going on with Labour right now is the slow end of the party, every one of them need their heads banged together and they need to unite as one party

I would never vote for any labour candidate whilst this utter nonsense is going on

Well don't worry if Owen smith gets elected he's now saying labour will vote against article 50 And go for a second referendum

And pigs might fly.

1 he won't get elected

2 if he did Labour would still have no chance of getting into power, he's as big a dick as the rest of them just doesn't possess the same evil ideology as Corbyn and co

3 the majority of MP's would vote against a 2nd referendum"

Most labour MPs.....like all MOs have one over-riding concern. That is to get elected again and keep their cushy jobs.

Most Labour MPs represent seats where a substantial majority voted out..... So there is no way they would bite against triggering article 50. That's even assuming there is such a vote when it comes to it. Pulling the trigger is the perogative of the government, not parliament so legally does not need a vote.

Either way it will be triggered at some point.

The biggest thing here is that Cirbyn can't be trusted on just about ANYTHING . Defence, or telling big fat lies about how full a train obviously wasn't!

But as he has infiltrated Labour Party with militant tendency/Trotskyites [or momentum as they like to rebrand themselves]. He will win the leadership election. Sadly, labour will then split making Theresa May leader for life..... The Tories couldn't have a better secret weapon if they had spent seven years designing it. Very sad situation for all!

And pigs might fly.

1 he won't get elected

Most labour MPs.....like all MOs have one over-riding concern. That is to get elected again and keep their cushy jobs.

Most Labour MPs represent seats where a substantial majority voted out..... So there is no way they would bite against triggering article 50. That's even assuming there is such a vote when it comes to it. Pulling the trigger is the perogative of the government, not parliament so legally does not need a vote.

Either way it will be triggered at some point.

The biggest thing here is that Cirbyn can't be trusted on just about ANYTHING . Defence, or telling big fat lies about how full a train obviously wasn't!

But as he has infiltrated Labour Party with militant tendency/Trotskyites [or momentum as they like to rebrand themselves]. He will win the leadership election. Sadly, labour will then split making Theresa May leader for life..... The Tories couldn't have a better secret weapon if they had spent seven years designing it. Very sad situation for all!"

agreed

Im just lucky I live in Scotland where I don't have to vote for either of them

only one party in Scotland looks after Scotland's core interests

Just a small point.... How many independent mps do you think there have been ejected to parliament in let's say 30 years?...

I don't know myself but I'll guess it's very very very small.

If your thrown out of your party by the libs, labour or Tories the chances of you getting elected again as an independent are pretty slim.

And pigs might fly.

1 he won't get elected

Most labour MPs.....like all MOs have one over-riding concern. That is to get elected again and keep their cushy jobs."

And that is why there'll vote as told to vote

So you are saying dictator comrade corbyn will deselect them if they don't do as told?

This from the man with a record number of times he voted against party line....time after time after time....?

The man defies logic.

Unpatriotic, lying hypocrite!!

"So you are saying dictator comrade corbyn will deselect them if they don't do as told?

This from the man with a record number of times he voted against party line....time after time after time....?

The man defies logic.

Unpatriotic, lying hypocrite!!"

No I'm saying what Owen smith has announced he'll do.

I think corbyn has said he'll go with the democratic decision

So Smith will de-select MPs who don't do what he says?

Many labour MPs represent constituencies where 65%+ of voters voted out......if they where to try and block this in parliament....how long would they be likely to keep their Seat?

"So you are saying dictator comrade corbyn will deselect them if they don't do as told?

The man defies logic.

Unpatriotic, lying hypocrite!!.

I think corbyn has said he'll go with the democratic decision"

Stalin claimed everything he did was democratic. Eventually you get the North Korean logic, which is "we don't need elections because the people would just vote the same way as the party anyway". Corbyn is so 'down with the working class' that he'd end up there with his own version of the enabling act.

"So Smith will de-select MPs who don't do what he says?

Many labour MPs represent constituencies where 65%+ of voters voted out......if they where to try and block this in parliament....how long would they be likely to keep their Seat?"

That's the job of the whip, they threaten you with deselection or bribe you with higher job posts!!

If you're a labour mp with a 10,000 majority you can pretty much guarantee you'll get relected come the general regardless of how you vote on article 50.

The man defies logic.

Unpatriotic, lying hypocrite!!.

I think corbyn has said he'll go with the democratic decision

Stalin claimed everything he did was democratic. Eventually you get the North Korean logic, which is "we don't need elections because the people would just vote the same way as the party anyway". Corbyn is so 'down with the working class' that he'd end up there with his own version of the enabling act. "

Most politicans like the phrase "the will of the people" they just very rarely act on it

By *ear norwichCouple  over a year ago

"Are we there yet"

"This a serious question?"
I wouldn't trust him to tie up his own shoelaces after the virgin trains farcical. Then his adviser said they were "looking into the infringement of personal information" by virgun. Rather than looking for a arse's crack to crawl up

"This a serious question?I wouldn't trust him to tie up his own shoelaces after the virgin trains farcical. Then his adviser said they were "looking into the infringement of personal information" by virgun. Rather than looking for a arse's crack to crawl up"

Yes they came out with "Branson is a tax exile" - denouncing a comrade to divert attention away from their lies.

Everyone knows Branson is evil, he's rich so he must be, that's what they've been telling us for years. Getting caught on camera lying is news worthy.

"This a serious question?I wouldn't trust him to tie up his own shoelaces after the virgin trains farcical. Then his adviser said they were "looking into the infringement of personal information" by virgun. Rather than looking for a arse's crack to crawl up

Yes they came out with "Branson is a tax exile" - denouncing a comrade to divert attention away from their lies.

Everyone knows Branson is evil, he's rich so he must be, that's what they've been telling us for years. Getting caught on camera lying is news worthy. "

But he is tax exile!.... And he's got a beard, never trust I lifetime beardy

"This a serious question?I wouldn't trust him to tie up his own shoelaces after the virgin trains farcical. Then his adviser said they were "looking into the infringement of personal information" by virgun. Rather than looking for a arse's crack to crawl up

Everyone knows Branson is evil, he's rich so he must be, that's what they've been telling us for years. Getting caught on camera lying is news worthy. .

But he is tax exile!.... And he's got a beard, never trust I lifetime beardy "

I never trust people who don't know who Ant and Dec are. Seriously, you have to live under a rock in this country to avoid them.

Everyone knows Branson is evil, he's rich so he must be, that's what they've been telling us for years. Getting caught on camera lying is news worthy. .

But he is tax exile!.... And he's got a beard, never trust I lifetime beardy

I never trust people who don't know who Ant and Dec are. Seriously, you have to live under a rock in this country to avoid them. "

he lives in north London!

Personally I wouldn't vote for him because of that stupid Vine he's got growing across his front door.

If he is claiming travel expenses then make then surely he would have had a reserve seat! He just trying to score points

"If he is claiming travel expenses then make then surely he would have had a reserve seat! He just trying to score points "

That was my point about Owen smith there all simply trying to score points

"As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service. "
That is the first time I warmed to the man....not knowing those talentless no marks is no disgrace!

Manchester Area

"Just a small point.... How many independent mps do you think there have been ejected to parliament in let's say 30 years?...

I don't know myself but I'll guess it's very very very small.

If your thrown out of your party by the libs, labour or Tories the chances of you getting elected again as an independent are pretty slim.

"

if you are 'thrown out' of yiur party you remain the MP for the remainingbterm.of tht 'Parliament'

Manchester Area

who would vote for someone whose personal admin is so far up their arse they cant reserve a seat on a train ....

"As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service. That is the first time I warmed to the man....not knowing those talentless no marks is no disgrace! "

I didn't say you had to like them! But to not know who they are is strange for a 'man of the people'. It's like saying you're a Fulham fan but you don't know who Jimmy Hill was.

"As much as he's a man of the people, he also couldn't identify Ant and Dec in a photo! That alone should exclude him for public service. That is the first time I warmed to the man....not knowing those talentless no marks is no disgrace! "

You might not like them but I would hardly call them talentless

» Add a new message to this topic