FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > What I have learned from the presidential election

What I have learned from the presidential election

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Simple demographics tells us that for Trump to have won the election a large number of American women, despite being outraged by his misogynistic outlook still voted for him.

Does this mean that if I just walk up to a woman and grab her by the privates she'll be outraged and at the same time think I'm such a stand up guy I should be running the country?

Just to think all these years I've been holding a woman's hand over the dinner table instead of having my hands down below! Learn something new every day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They were probably made to vote for him, by their husbands.

I'm horribly disappointed by American women. They knew who they were voting for. No one made them. And they'll get what they deserve when Trump appoints his justices to the Supreme Court.

"I'm horribly disappointed by American women. They knew who they were voting for. No one made them. And they'll get what they deserve when Trump appoints his justices to the Supreme Court."
what do they deserve?

"They were probably made to vote for him, by their husbands. "

One of the cornerstones of a free and fair election is that your vote is secret.

Let's put it another way. If Trump was on fab do you think he'd use his speechwriters to compose brilliant rhetoric to sweep you off you feet....?

Or do you think he'd send a message that said "fancy a fuck? Wanna grab your pussy"

I'm guessing the american woman's response would be... "How dare you! What time suits you?"

Not really interested but what i do find funny is how trump rightly or wrongly has been harrassed for what he allegedly did and hilary clintons abusive husband seems to have been accepted..

As to be expected there is a lot of uncertainty and speculation regards how the future will unfold...

I kinda guess once the dust settles and a reality dawns over the pace of change we will find ourselves once again debating the outcome of the next imminent election and dissecting the positives and negatives of Trumps time in office...

The result of this election however unpalatable to some, is not a life sentence.....

There will be a new definition of stupid from now on

"I'm horribly disappointed by American women. They knew who they were voting for. No one made them. And they'll get what they deserve when Trump appoints his justices to the Supreme Court. what do they deserve? "

They deserve what they voted for. Trump will nominate *probably* two supreme court justices during his term. Abortion will be on the table, as will other women's rights issues. And quite frankly he made it clear what his view were on that score. It's sad that the rest of us will have to live with these decisions but he won outright and there's nothing we can do about it.

"There will be a new definition of stupid from now on "

Well I'm ok with that as long as the English pronunciation of stupid is used.....

"They were probably made to vote for him, by their husbands.

One of the cornerstones of a free and fair election is that your vote is secret.

Let's put it another way. If Trump was on fab do you think he'd use his speechwriters to compose brilliant rhetoric to sweep you off you feet....?

Or do you think he'd send a message that said "fancy a fuck? Wanna grab your pussy"

I'm guessing the american woman's response would be... "How dare you! What time suits you?""

But you're forgetting some woman like that kind of approach admittedly most don't but there are those who do

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

"I'm horribly disappointed by American women. They knew who they were voting for. No one made them. And they'll get what they deserve when Trump appoints his justices to the Supreme Court."

He could play a blinder here and appoint a majority female office.

"They were probably made to vote for him, by their husbands.

I'm guessing the american woman's response would be... "How dare you! What time suits you?"

But you're forgetting some woman like that kind of approach admittedly most don't but there are those who do

"

I get that there are some women who like that approach. But does that still doesn't mean it's acceptable to approach every woman that way. Some women like being tied up and spanked. Does this mean that while a woman is out buying her groceries any man can walk up to her, tie her up and spank her?

Tongue in cheek responses welcome

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

That Turkeys vote for Thanksgiving in the good old USA.

And a crook is in sole charge of the US treasury from midday (local time) jan 20 2017.

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

[Removed by poster at 09/11/16 13:16:01]

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Maybe people voted for him because he is a very successfull business man and want the USA economy to be in good hands.

"I'm horribly disappointed by American women. They knew who they were voting for. No one made them. And they'll get what they deserve when Trump appoints his justices to the Supreme Court. Maybe people voted for him because he is a very successfull business man and want the USA economy to be in good hands. "

Sure. Right.

The people I know who voted for him had other things on their mind.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm horribly disappointed by American women. They knew who they were voting for. No one made them. And they'll get what they deserve when Trump appoints his justices to the Supreme Court.

He could play a blinder here and appoint a majority female office. "

wont make a difference.... trump said in the last debate he would choose a justice who would overture roe vs wade and make it illegal to have an abortion under any circumstance....

that has been on republican hitlists for at least a decade... now they get to finally do it...

I don't think it is just a woman's right to choose and abortion that is now under massive threat

I think you may find they go after gay marriage as well and see if the can get that repealed.........

"As to be expected there is a lot of uncertainty and speculation regards how the future will unfold...

I kinda guess once the dust settles and a reality dawns over the pace of change we will find ourselves once again debating the outcome of the next imminent election and dissecting the positives and negatives of Trumps time in office...

The result of this election however unpalatable to some, is not a life sentence.....

"

I've had three people message me today to say that's your climate change agenda fucked.....I said what you thought it was going to better under Hillary?

I resigned myself years ago to our own demise.

"That Turkeys vote for Thanksgiving in the good old USA.

And a crook is in sole charge of the US treasury from midday (local time) jan 20 2017.

"

That's not true, the founding fathers set up a deliberately slow and complicated election system for good reasons practically the first three amendments are with this scenario mind

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"As to be expected there is a lot of uncertainty and speculation regards how the future will unfold...

I've had three people message me today to say that's your climate change agenda fucked.....I said what you thought it was going to better under Hillary?

I resigned myself years ago to our own demise."

problem is that hillary agreed with obama and said she would honour the paris climate change agreement...

trump is a climate change denier... and have said he would not only scrap it... but would approve the oil pipeline and also encourage fracking....

I resigned myself years ago to our own demise.

problem is that hillary agreed with obama and said she would honour the paris climate change agreement...

trump is a climate change denier... and have said he would not only scrap it... but would approve the oil pipeline and also encourage fracking...."

You've got to be joking _abio, Obama has tripled fracking, arrested journalists at the pipe line building, practically gave bp instant agreement for deep sea oil drilling despite nearly wrecking the gulf coast... Clinton has basically gone round the world asking frackers what they want?, she's like the mouthpiece of the fracking industry, the only time she said anything against it is when she was forced to in the primaries against sanders.... The only difference between trump and the democrats on c02 is trump's at least honest about his intentions...

You know why I was a sanders fan, he spoke the truth despite people not liking it.

The Paris accord is a sham, were fighting wars in Syria for friggin pipelines nobody does that if your intending to reduce your fossil fuel usage by 80% in 16 years????

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

That's not true, the founding fathers set up a deliberately slow and complicated election system for good reasons practically the first three amendments are with this scenario mind"

You wouldn't be suggesting that the NRA get out and stop him...

They have the tools, just saying, just saying...

Joke folks joke

That's not true, the founding fathers set up a deliberately slow and complicated election system for good reasons practically the first three amendments are with this scenario mind

You wouldn't be suggesting that the NRA get out and stop him...

They have the tools, just saying, just saying...

Joke folks joke

"

What I'm saying is they knew the future better than most!.

Republics descend into democracies and democracies into despots.

For all the wailing and nashing of teeth(which I get) the president really doesn't hold dictatorship, the fact is he doesn't hold that much power at all.... As for foreign policy that everybody's also going on about, well American foreign policy hasn't changed for 70 years through dozens of presidents, wars and political sides, that should at least tell you foreign policy is not made by presidents or political dominations

» Add a new message to this topic