FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Whatever political persuasion you are.....

Whatever political persuasion you are.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derby

We know this is in the political section, and that many of us have disagreed on very many issues, but we'd like to wish everybody, from whatever political side, remainers, brexiters, republicans, democrats, independents, tories, corbynites, ukippers, liberals, ... in fact, everyone

A very merry Christmas, and a peaceful, prosperous, and fun-filled new year.

XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"We know this is in the political section, and that many of us have disagreed on very many issues, but we'd like to wish everybody, from whatever political side, remainers, brexiters, republicans, democrats, independents, tories, corbynites, ukippers, liberals, ... in fact, everyone

XX"

Nice to see a happy positive thread in here for a change.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Merry Christmas all!

By *ubble troubleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

The vast majority of people on here are fun to argue with so Merry Christmas to you all.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"The vast majority of people on here are fun to argue with so Merry Christmas to you all."

Indeed.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Yay! Merry Christmas all

-Matt

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Merry Christmas everyone!

One thing I think we can all agree on, is that 2017 will have plenty of politics for us to discuss, from Trump taking over as POTUS, the supreme court decision, triggering of Article 50, French and German elections, and lots, lots more. It will be a busy year for the politics forum!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Merry Xmas all xx.

Well, all except the Corbynites of course, they would find something to feel guilty about if they got merry.

only joking

Happy brexmass everyone

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Well said OP, best wishes and a safe and happy new year to all

Merry Christmas to all, I enjoy everybody's posts..... And remember never trust somebody with all the answers

Merry Xmas

Even if you don't live in an Independant Yorkshire

"Merry Xmas

Even if you don't live in an Independant Yorkshire "

Hey it's xmas....have a merry one....and that's from a proud Lancastrian!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We know this is in the political section, and that many of us have disagreed on very many issues, but we'd like to wish everybody, from whatever political side, remainers, brexiters, republicans, democrats, independents, tories, corbynites, ukippers, liberals, ... in fact, everyone

XX"

Well said . Merry Xmas and happy new year to everyone .

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Merry Christmas to all.

It wouldn't be fun,if we always agreed.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

All the best everyone xx

Merry Christmas

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Best wishes of the season to all.

You all make this the best part of the forums.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Awww.... this is just like the xmas day truce.... who wants to get out the football... lol

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Awww.... this is just like the xmas day truce.... who wants to get out the football... lol "

I was thinking exactly the same Fabio. Had that Pipes of Piece tune in my head as I read the OP's post.

I just lurk here and watch you all go at it hammer and tongs. It's partly out of fear and a knowledge that I'd waste even more time if I joined in. A truce is nice to see.

I'm secretly trying to work out who fires the first shot in anger tomorrow though .

"Awww.... this is just like the xmas day truce.... who wants to get out the football... lol

I was thinking exactly the same Fabio. Had that Pipes of Piece tune in my head as I read the OP's post.

I just lurk here and watch you all go at it hammer and tongs. It's partly out of fear and a knowledge that I'd waste even more time if I joined in. A truce is nice to see.

I'm secretly trying to work out who fires the first shot in anger tomorrow though ."

I know where my money is on

Over to Clcc and CandmeforU

Love both Thier posting mind

They make this forum

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Awww.... this is just like the xmas day truce.... who wants to get out the football... lol

I'm secretly trying to work out who fires the first shot in anger tomorrow though .

They make this forum "

Yeah probably

I'm firmly in the Remain camp, but at least lots on here have really looked into the issues. There may be biases, but that's natural.

It's ignorance (on both sides) I struggle with. I have more time for a Brexiteer who can argue a case and does it politely and respectfully than a Remainer who can't and doesn't.

They make this forum

Yeah probably

I'm firmly in the Remain camp, but at least lots on here have really looked into the issues. There may be biases, but that's natural.

It's ignorance (on both sides) I struggle with. I have more time for a Brexiteer who can argue a case and does it politely and respectfully than a Remainer who can't and doesn't."

I agree with that .

It's the venom the referendum brought out that surprised me !

It was a vote and we are all entitled to an oppinion !

I have mates who wanted to remain and it doesn't make me feel any different about them , tho most people I know were for out like me , but that could be just the circle I mingle and work with !

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

XX"

best comment of the year

» Add a new message to this topic