FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Ww3

Ww3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So you all thought all Trump was dangerous...

That wanker of a snake Obama is literally trying to start WW3 before slithering off, hate the man, so devious.. expels 35 Russian diplomats for hacking with NO evidence?? Scarily dangerous...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 29/12/16 22:05:27]

North West

"So you all thought all Trump was dangerous...

That wanker of a snake Obama is literally trying to start WW3 before slithering off, hate the man, so devious.. expels 35 Russian diplomats for hacking with NO evidence?? Scarily dangerous..."

Really?....

"Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who led the calls for sanctions, said they "intend to lead the effort in the new Congress to impose stronger sanctions on Russia".

So not quite an Obama crusade is it. Still who cares anymore, we shout what we think and we don't even care if it isn't true because life in the new post truth world means that anything and everything should be true.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quick - somebody blame it on Brexit.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Sooner Obama fucks off the better.

I don't get why a new president doesn't take over straight away ?

Cannock

"I don't get why a new president doesn't take over straight away ? "

It is what it is. Trump only has 3 weeks left to wait then he is in and Obama is out.

Funny little tweet I just saw on the news from the Russian embassy here in the UK, a picture of a duck with the word "LAME" written on it addressed to Barack Obama.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

WW3? .......what a load of old bollocks.

Tit for tat expulsion of diplomats has been going on for decades, in fact ever since the end of the last war.

Babbacombe Torquay

"Sooner Obama fucks off the better. "

I'm interested to hear why you think Trump as president will be better for Britain?.....

Cannock

"Sooner Obama fucks off the better.

I'm interested to hear why you think Trump as president will be better for Britain?....."

Well he doesn't want to put us at the back of the queue for a trade deal for a start.

Babbacombe Torquay

I'm interested to hear why you think Trump as president will be better for Britain?.....

Well he doesn't want to put us at the back of the queue for a trade deal for a start. "

Really?......so do you have any firm knowledge of Britain being first in the queue for a new trade deal with the US?

Did Nige phone you with the details?

Cannock

Well he doesn't want to put us at the back of the queue for a trade deal for a start.

Really?......so do you have any firm knowledge of Britain being first in the queue for a new trade deal with the US?

"

Trump said he won't make trade deals with big blocks like the EU. He only wants trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis. What does that tell you?

It tells me the EU won't get a trade deal with the USA, but now Britain is leaving the EU we will be in a position to do a trade deal with the USA.

So its the EU at the back of the queue now.

With three to go before he starts his dream job as chat show host the snake oil salesman is lashing out at Israel and Russia instead of civilisation's real enemy...and in true Bush-style...from the golf course! Good riddance!

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

That wanker of a snake Obama is literally trying to start WW3 before slithering off, hate the man, so devious.. expels 35 Russian diplomats for hacking with NO evidence?? Scarily dangerous...

Really?....

"Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who led the calls for sanctions, said they "intend to lead the effort in the new Congress to impose stronger sanctions on Russia".

So not quite an Obama crusade is it. Still who cares anymore, we shout what we think and we don't even care if it isn't true because life in the new post truth world means that anything and everything should be true."

I think you will find obama is behind it and he needs to just go already and let trump get on with make relations better..

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I don't get why a new president doesn't take over straight away ? "

One of the reasons is the ridiculous amount of presidential appointments there are in the US, between election and inauguration Trump (and his team) have to appoint 6,000 people. Around 1,000 of them need to be approved by the Senate. Another reason for the delay is that Congress needs to be sitting before the inauguration in case there is a tie in the electoral college and then Congress has to vote to see who will become President.

North West

Trump said he won't make trade deals with big blocks like the EU. He only wants trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis. What does that tell you?

It tells me the EU won't get a trade deal with the USA, but now Britain is leaving the EU we will be in a position to do a trade deal with the USA.

So its the EU at the back of the queue now. "

Because he can't bully the EU like he can the UK and as his chief negotiator has already made it clear that other countries should be ready to pick off the UK in its moment of weakness, I am sure that the US will be keen to do a quick deal with the UK and I am sure that Johnson and May will sign anything to prove that the UK can get trade deals - especially one sided and disadvantaged ones made in a hurry.

Cambridge

Trump is planning on pulling out of free trade deals as fast as possible, with South Korea, NAFTA, TPP etc. because it means Americans lose jobs to poorer companies as their cheap goods flood the market.

The Brexit economic model is based on free trade with countries like India and China. Surely the same thing will happen to us, our jobs will flow out, and their cheap goods will flow in.

So who is right? Trump or Brexit?

Cambridge

Because he can't bully the EU like he can the UK and as his chief negotiator has already made it clear that other countries should be ready to pick off the UK in its moment of weakness, I am sure that the US will be keen to do a quick deal with the UK and I am sure that Johnson and May will sign anything to prove that the UK can get trade deals - especially one sided and disadvantaged ones made in a hurry."

Desperation is always a winning strategy

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Really?....

So not quite an Obama crusade is it. Still who cares anymore, we shout what we think and we don't even care if it isn't true because life in the new post truth world means that anything and everything should be true.

I think you will find obama is behind it and he needs to just go already and let trump get on with make relations better.."

When Trump talks about making relations better he simply means bunging Ivana a few quid for another day at the spa.

Trump is a dangerous lunatic with a track record in misogynistic comments, mocking the disabled and a conviction for racism.

Really?....

I think you will find obama is behind it and he needs to just go already and let trump get on with make relations better..

When Trump talks about making relations better he simply means bunging Ivana a few quid for another day at the spa.

Trump is a dangerous lunatic with a track record in misogynistic comments, mocking the disabled and a conviction for racism. "

who got a bigger share of the female vote than Obama

Really?....

Trump is a dangerous lunatic with a track record in misogynistic comments, mocking the disabled and a conviction for racism.

who got a bigger share of the female vote than Obama"

Hmmmm Donald Trump Perhaps ?

Thornaby

Really?....

Hmmmm Donald Trump Perhaps ? "

And still lost the popular vote

Really?....

And still lost the popular vote "

That's always going to happen occasionally it does here aswell !

Unless you use P R .

liverpool

Really?....

Apparently that was not true... that was CNN fake news.

Some news said hillary won the popular vote (news media that was backing hillary).

Whilst other news media had trump winning the popular vote.

Thornaby

Really?....

Some news said hillary won the popular vote (news media that was backing hillary).

"

That will be CNN USAtoday Politicos, the hive mind of Wikipedia etc etc etc.

North West

Really?....

"

If you only read news that suits your slanted agenda you will only see what you want to see.

A balanced person would fact check what they read. Try Snopes.

liverpool

Really?....

If you only read news that suits your slanted agenda you will only see what you want to see.

A balanced person would fact check what they read. Try Snopes. "

after reading what you post over the last 6 months I think you should really take your own advice as you have posted some absolute drivel at times.

also I do read and watch various news media outlets from sky,bbc, cnn, fox, RT and other independent news media.

infact it was me and a couple others that was telling fabio and other people on here to stop just watching CNN as it was serious distorting his and others views as they was major convinced that hillary was going to win and laughed at others who said othetwise.

infact he actually tried to belittle someone brcause they was choosing to watch the election coverage on fox news.

Cannock

Really?....

The popular vote in the US election is a mute point and totally irrelevant. It really sounds like sour grapes from people who keep bringing it up. The only thing that matters is who won on the electoral college system and Trump was the clear winner under the electoral college rules.

It tells me he wants to call all the shots...

Really?....

"

She had two million more votes...

Cannock

Trump is planning on pulling out of free trade deals as fast as possible, with South Korea, NAFTA, TPP etc. because it means Americans lose jobs to poorer companies as their cheap goods flood the market.

The Brexit economic model is based on free trade with countries like India and China. Surely the same thing will happen to us, our jobs will flow out, and their cheap goods will flow in.

So who is right? Trump or Brexit? "

Trump wants to put America first and rightly so (Obama and Clinton working in tandem have been a disappointment and let the American people down). But Britain is in a fortunate unique position with Trump, just have a look at what Trumps close personal friend Piers Morgan has been saying on the situation. Piers Morgan has said that Trump is an Anglophile, he loves Britain, Trump has a Scottish mother, you really think Trump wants to see Britain fail? Piers Morgan said we are in a great position to get a good relationship going with Trump and the USA and we can get a good deal with them on trade. Another close personal friend of Trump, Nigel Farage also backs up what Piers Morgan has been saying. Brexit was the inspiration for Trumps Presidential victory, and Nigel Farage helped Trump and stood by him when both the Republican party and the Democrat party and all the media were against him. Piers Morgan said Trump respects and rewards loyalty. Take from that what you will but Farage has met Trump in face to face meetings 4 times now since he won the Presidential election, Teresa May and many other world leaders have only had a phone call. If Teresa May and the government are too pig headed to swallow their pride and appoint Nigel Farage as UK ambassador to the USA then how about Piers Morgan instead?

If Teresa May wants what's best for Britain she really needs to put petty differences aside and think about what's best for the British people. Any appointment which would help such as Nigel Farage or Piers Morgan would be a step in the right direction. Having said that Trump has already indicated he wants a good close relationship with Teresa May, he said during the phone call with her that he invisaged them being as close as Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher were.

Cannock

Really?....

She had two million more votes... "

Who cares? UKip got over a million more votes than the SNP in the popular vote in our general election, UKip got 1 MP and the SNP got over 50 MP's. No one gives a fuck it's the rules of the general election which determine the outcome, as it's the rules of the electoral college which determine the outcome in the USA.

Cambridge

Trump wants to put America first and rightly so (Obama and Clinton working in tandem have been a disappointment and let the American people down). But Britain is in a fortunate unique position with Trump, just have a look at what Trumps close personal friend Piers Morgan has been saying on the situation. Piers Morgan has said that Trump is an Anglophile, he loves Britain, Trump has a Scottish mother, you really think Trump wants to see Britain fail? Piers Morgan said we are in a great position to get a good relationship going with Trump and the USA and we can get a good deal with them on trade. Another close personal friend of Trump, Nigel Farage also backs up what Piers Morgan has been saying. Brexit was the inspiration for Trumps Presidential victory, and Nigel Farage helped Trump and stood by him when both the Republican party and the Democrat party and all the media were against him. Piers Morgan said Trump respects and rewards loyalty. Take from that what you will but Farage has met Trump in face to face meetings 4 times now since he won the Presidential election, Teresa May and many other world leaders have only had a phone call. If Teresa May and the government are too pig headed to swallow their pride and appoint Nigel Farage as UK ambassador to the USA then how about Piers Morgan instead?

If Teresa May wants what's best for Britain she really needs to put petty differences aside and think about what's best for the British people. Any appointment which would help such as Nigel Farage or Piers Morgan would be a step in the right direction. Having said that Trump has already indicated he wants a good close relationship with Teresa May, he said during the phone call with her that he invisaged them being as close as Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher were. "

I'm not talking about the US-UK relationship. I'm saying the US (Trump)is running away from a FTA with China, and the Brexiters are suggesting we run towards a FTA agreement with China (and other developing economies). So who is right? Trump or Brexiters?

Cannock

If Teresa May wants what's best for Britain she really needs to put petty differences aside and think about what's best for the British people. Any appointment which would help such as Nigel Farage or Piers Morgan would be a step in the right direction. Having said that Trump has already indicated he wants a good close relationship with Teresa May, he said during the phone call with her that he invisaged them being as close as Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher were.

I'm not talking about the US-UK relationship. I'm saying the US (Trump)is running away from a FTA with China, and the Brexiters are suggesting we run towards a FTA agreement with China (and other developing economies). So who is right? Trump or Brexiters? "

Why would Trump care about Britain's relationship with China? Trump only cares about America's relationship with Britain and America's relationship with China.

We should only care about Britain's relationship with America and Britain's relationship with China.

You seems to be confusing issues and crossing over streams.

We do our own deal with Trump and the USA and we do our own deal with China, they don't necessarily have to be on the same model. Different countries are looking for different kinds of relationships.

"WW3? .......what a load of old bollocks.

Tit for tat expulsion of diplomats has been going on for decades, in fact ever since the end of the last war.

"

Errr what's that you were saying!

Really?....

Who cares? UKip got over a million more votes than the SNP in the popular vote in our general election, UKip got 1 MP and the SNP got over 50 MP's. No one gives a fuck it's the rules of the general election which determine the outcome, as it's the rules of the electoral college which determine the outcome in the USA. "

I was merely stating a fact. Wasn't looking for the usual point scoring pontificating.

Really?....

Who cares? UKip got over a million more votes than the SNP in the popular vote in our general election, UKip got 1 MP and the SNP got over 50 MP's. No one gives a fuck it's the rules of the general election which determine the outcome, as it's the rules of the electoral college which determine the outcome in the USA. "

Did UKIP win the popular vote in Scotland? No. Utterly baseless comparison there. Nonsensical.

» Add a new message to this topic