FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump

Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Is there a greater example of a man getting elected on the basis of outright lies and duplicity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

whats he done now?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I can't even say silence would be golden anymore.....

Unlike some other slappies that are here I am sure they will shower him with praise....

I think I'll leave this thread while I can still keep a straight face

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Is there a greater example of a man getting elected on the basis of outright lies and duplicity? "

what lies are these?

liverpool

"I can't even say silence would be golden anymore.....

Unlike some other slappies that are here I am sure they will shower him with praise....

I think I'll leave this thread while I can still keep a straight face "

aww _abio don't be too butthurt because he called out your CNN for the absolute trash that they are.

I know it must have hurt you becsuse its your main go to source for news which is way you was so out of touch and wrong about the election results.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

aww _abio don't be too butthurt because he called out your CNN for the absolute trash that they are.

I know it must have hurt you becsuse its your main go to source for news which is way you was so out of touch and wrong about the election results."

Newcastle and Gateshead

Oh well... living proof it's better to be pissed on than pissed off I suppose

Thornaby

"Oh well... living proof it's better to be pissed on than pissed off I suppose "

Hes come out with a clarification.

Apparently he was in a hotel in Moscow.

Ordered humus.

Got chicken peas.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I am becoming increasingly convinced that there are a hard core of angry white men on both sides of the Atlantic who experience ever more intense erections the more right wing and the more extreme the world is becoming.

Wanking furiously at the thought of a Trump, Farage, Le Penn threesome, I can't help but wonder why an aggressive right wing Nationalist in one country would be so aroused at the thought of other aggressive right wing Nationalists gaining in power nearby countries.

Maybe history hasn't taught us anything after all.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"Oh well... living proof it's better to be pissed on than pissed off I suppose

Hes come out with a clarification.

Apparently he was in a hotel in Moscow.

Ordered humus.

Got chicken peas. "

Hahahahahahahah! That is great

-Matt

"I am becoming increasingly convinced that there are a hard core of angry white men on both sides of the Atlantic who experience ever more intense erections the more right wing and the more extreme the world is becoming.

Wanking furiously at the thought of a Trump, Farage, Le Penn threesome, I can't help but wonder why an aggressive right wing Nationalist in one country would be so aroused at the thought of other aggressive right wing Nationalists gaining in power nearby countries.

Maybe history hasn't taught us anything after all."

the problem with your thinking though is that there are not enough angry white men to put these people into power

"I am becoming increasingly convinced that there are a hard core of angry white men on both sides of the Atlantic who experience ever more intense erections the more right wing and the more extreme the world is becoming.

It does become a circle jerk of angry white men sometimes.Although Trump would seem to prefer piss than jizz.

Got to give it to him... he destroyed them reporters in his last conference.

Barbados

"Got to give it to him... he destroyed them reporters in his last conference."

Destroyed? Personally, I think he just came across as a petulant jerk.

-Matt

Newcastle and Gateshead

You think.... i think he acted like someone had pissed in his cornflakes

liverpool

"Got to give it to him... he destroyed them reporters in his last conference.

Destroyed? Personally, I think he just came across as a petulant jerk.

-Matt"

personally I think the CNN reporter came across as the jerk.

interrupting another reporter trying to ask her question.

Trump did pretty good and ive seen people who are usually agsinst him (on other forums, social media) come out and say that he is warming to them after yesterday's live conference.

liverpool

*they are warming to him*

That should have said.

All these haters, laugh all you want but he will be the most powerful man in the world soon. The guy is a winner

Thornaby

"All these haters, laugh all you want but he will be the most powerful man in the world soon. The guy is a winner "

Yes winners tend to have multiple bankruptcies.

The guy is also a racist ( court case) and a liar ( tax returns). Then again you could just be taking the piss

Thornaby

Is that destroyed as in behaved like a petulant 5 year old unable to string a sentence together?

"All these haters, laugh all you want but he will be the most powerful man in the world soon. The guy is a winner

The guy is also a racist ( court case) and a liar ( tax returns). Then again you could just be taking the piss "

He looks like a pretty big winner to me.

Barbados

"All these haters, laugh all you want but he will be the most powerful man in the world soon. The guy is a winner

The guy is also a racist ( court case) and a liar ( tax returns). Then again you could just be taking the piss He looks like a pretty big winner to me."

If that is your _iew of 'winning' then lets just say... we must have very different _iews of this world.

-Matt

By *ayandpCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Could have been worst could of had killary

The guy is also a racist ( court case) and a liar ( tax returns). Then again you could just be taking the piss He looks like a pretty big winner to me.

If that is your _iew of 'winning' then lets just say... we must have very different _iews of this world.

-Matt"

Billionaire, tv star, gorgeous wife, nice family and about to be president oh where did it all go wrong

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

take a read on his twitter account

Thornaby

The guy is also a racist ( court case) and a liar ( tax returns). Then again you could just be taking the piss He looks like a pretty big winner to me.

-Matt Billionaire, tv star, gorgeous wife, nice family and about to be president oh where did it all go wrong "

Try accused of rape by his first wife,in hoc to the banks, serial bankrupt, reviled as misogynistic fool. Caught lieing repeatedly. That's where it went wrong. Then again if you don't have a social conscious you probably won't be bothered.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Bless the Trump haters...it seems they preferred the warmongering hillary in charge...maybe the slaughter of thousands of innocent children,women and men in the middle east over the last twenty years isn't enough for them to realise who the real evil bastards are in this world.

Thornaby

"Bless the Trump haters...it seems they preferred the warmongering hillary in charge...maybe the slaughter of thousands of innocent children,women and men in the middle east over the last twenty years isn't enough for them to realise who the real evil bastards are in this world. "

We realise who the evil people are,and who enable them.

Some people have no moral compass.Trump could murder someone and still they'd vote for him.Hes emperor in his mind.The new cesar.

As the saying goes, as we can see happening in the usa and europe, "the sleeping giant have awakened"

"As the saying goes, as we can see happening in the usa and europe, "the sleeping giant have awakened" "
Can't wait for david and his sling to show up.

Thornaby

"Some people have no moral compass.Trump could murder someone and still they'd vote for him.Hes emperor in his mind.The new cesar."

Ceaser at least had a track record of success, Trump just leaves a trail of failure

LONDON.

"Some people have no moral compass.Trump could murder someone and still they'd vote for him.Hes emperor in his mind.The new cesar."
..maybe you could read my last post and let me know how your moral compass works.

North West

More Post Truth Trumpyness from the man child...

Trump said... .@CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!

In reality... CNN’s ratings have been on the rise over the past year. For 2016, CNN saw its primetime ratings grow by 76% over 2015 and its total day _iewership increase 54%.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

The guy is also a racist ( court case) and a liar ( tax returns). Then again you could just be taking the piss He looks like a pretty big winner to me."

It's spelt wiener.

liverpool

Depends where you get your information because there is conflicting numbers out there.

heres a copy paste from first page of google which kinda backs up what trump said.

CNN has seen its ratings fall 19 percent from 946,000 to 765,000. MSNBC dropped even more – 32 percent – from 825,000 to 559,000.

During primetime, Fox News has held its audience at about 2.9 million _iewers before and after the election.

CNN dropped from 1.65 million to 960,000, a 42 percent fall off while MSNBC fell a comparable 38 percent, from 1.55 million to 959,000.

"More Post Truth Trumpyness from the man child...

Trump said... .@CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!

In reality... CNN’s ratings have been on the rise over the past year. For 2016, CNN saw its primetime ratings grow by 76% over 2015 and its total day _iewership increase 54%."

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"-Matt Billionaire, tv star, gorgeous wife, nice family and about to be president oh where did it all go wrong "

Gorgeous wife...

Soon to be ex wife, she filed for divorce last week...

So I guess soon to be not so rich and having to declare his net worth in a divorce court...

Has a US president been divorced while in office before or is The Donald about to become the first to lose a first lady by legal decree? I wonder will he attempt to use his executive power to overrule the divorce court judge?

Don't worry it will be beautiful, beautiful.

liverpool

She hasn't filed for divorce its speculation and rumour because shes not moving into the white house straight away.

copy and paste from internet with her reason behind not moving to white house.

On the contrary, a report by Consumer News and Business Channel claims that there are other reasons behind Melania's decision to stay behind after the January 20 inauguration. The former model from Slovenia expressed that her priority right now is their son, Barron Trump. Melania wishes to make the transition for Barron go as smoothly as possible, which made her decide against pulling out their son in the middle of the school year.

The incoming first lady has shared her thoughts during an inter_iew earlier this year. Melania Trump told US Weekly that Barron needs a parent to be at home with him in the context that he won't be pulled out in the middle of a school year. According to the same report, Melania and Barron Trump is expected to reunite with President-elect Donald Trump in their new home by the end of the school year.

"-Matt Billionaire, tv star, gorgeous wife, nice family and about to be president oh where did it all go wrong

Gorgeous wife...

So I guess soon to be not so rich and having to declare his net worth in a divorce court...

Has a US president been divorced while in office before or is The Donald about to become the first to lose a first lady by legal decree? I wonder will he attempt to use his executive power to overrule the divorce court judge?

"

LONDON.

"-Matt Billionaire, tv star, gorgeous wife, nice family and about to be president oh where did it all go wrong

Gorgeous wife...

"

....blimey...ever thought of working for CNN.

Cambridge

Gorgeous wife...

"

I don't think that's true. Not yet anyway, maybe once the tape gets released of Trump with a Russian prostitute.....

The irony is that the people knocking Donald Trump are the people who created 'Donald Trump'

Lol! And I was soooo looking forward to seeing President Clinton with a bag on her head kneeling before the King of Saudi Arabia and other Arab despot contributors to her and Bill's private bank account.

Maybe history hasn't taught us anything after all.

Lol! And I was soooo looking forward to seeing President Clinton with a bag on her head kneeling before the King of Saudi Arabia and other Arab despot contributors to her and Bill's private bank account. "

If you like some hardcore sphincter licking look no further than the bush administrations relationship with the saudi royals.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

He puts me reminds me of Jimmy Saville.

A very sinister, manipulative bully who is cheered on and apologised for due to his power and influence.

It would be entertaining but it grates due to the rudeness and petulance and general creepiness.

Government by tweet is a bit of a weird concept, but it allows him to by-pass any fact checking filters.

We'll see. We have no choice really.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Sorry to the trump fan....

Didn't mean to rain on him from a great height....

Damn if only I could find that Dave Chappell / R Kelly skit right now......

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

"

thank you for bring up CNN in relation to this particular story.... because lets explain to everyone what CNN actually did.... and what Buzzfeed actually did!!!!

what CNN actually reported was that a 2 page summary had been added to the national security intelligence briefing that that briefing had been given to the president and the president elect....

that is all they have said thru this entire episode, nothing else!!!!... and people have confirmed this was the case... heck even the vice president joe biden came out and confirmed it....

that is what we like to call "responsible journalism" they check their sources to make sure this information was true....

what buzzfeed did what put all 35 pages of a report out there... and then said "some/all/none of it may be true, we cant verify or fact check any of it, but here....make up your own mind up anyway.... run with it!!!"

that is what we like to call "irresponsible journalism"

the dossier has been around for months... no "responsible" company printed the allegations because they couldn't confirm

what CNN said is that the intelligence community found the source credible enough and they were worried enough to put it in the briefing so that at least the president elect knew!....

so when ABC, NBC, CBS, a myriad of big newspapers and even Fox News all come out and say the president was wrong to lump CNN and Buzzfeed together... and to have a go at CNN... maybe it may, just may, make you think a little...

so.... what did RT make of it?????

liverpool

"

thank you for bring up CNN in relation to this particular story.... because lets explain to everyone what CNN actually did.... and what Buzzfeed actually did!!!!

what CNN actually reported was that a 2 page summary had been added to the national security intelligence briefing that that briefing had been given to the president and the president elect....

that is all they have said thru this entire episode, nothing else!!!!... and people have confirmed this was the case... heck even the vice president joe biden came out and confirmed it....

that is what we like to call "responsible journalism" they check their sources to make sure this information was true....

what buzzfeed did what put all 35 pages of a report out there... and then said "some/all/none of it may be true, we cant verify or fact check any of it, but here....make up your own mind up anyway.... run with it!!!"

the dossier has been around for months... no "responsible" company printed the allegations because they couldn't confirm

what CNN said is that the intelligence community found the source credible enough and they were worried enough to put it in the briefing so that at least the president elect knew!....

so when ABC, NBC, CBS, a myriad of big newspapers and even Fox News all come out and say the president was wrong to lump CNN and Buzzfeed together... and to have a go at CNN... maybe it may, just may, make you think a little...

so.... what did RT make of it????? "

Stopped reading at "CNN and responsible journalism" in the same sentence.

CNN are a disgrace to the profession of journalism.

You and i are not going to agree on much as you are pro BS and anti truth.

Trump is going to be the next president just accept it and give him a chance.

You are so anti trump that if i asked you if 8 years from now trump turns out to be the best president america ever had and america and its people prospered under his administration more than any other or he absolutely balls it up and everyone was worse off and so was relations with all other countries and america was on its knees and trump was worst ever president....i have a strong feeling you would choose and want the latter because you can not stand the guy and would sooner he failed rather than made a success of it.

You might say otherwise but i dunno that's the feeling i get from you and that makes you are pretty awful soul in my eyes. (If true and you would choose after 8 Years america is worse off and people worse off).

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"The irony is that the people knocking Donald Trump are the people who created 'Donald Trump'"

Given that Donald Trump both inherited (and squandered) his fortune, I think it is fairer to say that particular monster was spawned by his parents.

This last presidential election baffled me, if those two people were the best and brightest that America could produce, they are doomed.

North West

"

You are so anti trump that if i asked you if 8 years from now trump turns out to be the best president america ever had and america and its people prospered under his administration more than any other or he absolutely balls it up and everyone was worse off and so was relations with all other countries and america was on its knees and trump was worst ever president....i have a strong feeling you would choose and want the latter because you can not stand the guy and would sooner he failed rather than made a success of it.

You might say otherwise but i dunno that's the feeling i get from you and that makes you are pretty awful soul in my eyes. (If true and you would choose after 8 Years america is worse off and people worse off)."

You do know that Presidential terms are for four years and not eight don't you?

West London

The story was nonsense, but the Donald hardly looked calm, controlled, eloquent or Presidential.

I think the Russians' work is done. America is going to be broken for a while because Trump Will not be healing America. That's the first requirement for making anything great. Working together.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Gorgeous wife...

I don't think that's true. Not yet anyway, maybe once the tape gets released of Trump with a Russian prostitute....."

And the tape of Michael Cohen in Prague? Not the Michael Cohen Donald Trump knows though, because the Michael Cohen Donald Trump knows has never been to Prague or the Czech Republic in his entire life and his passport history proves it. Seems the Michael Cohen the leaked report was referring to and then was pushed by Buzzfeed and CNN is a completely different Michael Cohen who Donald Trump doesn't know and has never met. Maybe that's why Trump called CNN 'fake news' in the press conference yesterday.

Cannock

"The story was nonsense, but the Donald hardly looked calm, controlled, eloquent or Presidential.

I think the Russians' work is done. America is going to be broken for a while because Trump Will not be healing America. That's the first requirement for making anything great. Working together."

Russia's work is done???? The source of the report has been released as a former MI6 agent now running a private investigations agency who was hired by the DNC to dig for dirt on Trump. Putin and Russia condemned the report yesterday and called it fake news. So actually nothing to do with Russia at all then but still you think it must be Russia the big bad bogey man!

Cannock

Gorgeous wife...

....blimey...ever thought of working for CNN."

Seems there are lots of Clinton News Network (CNN) fans on here.

Cannock

"Oh well... living proof it's better to be pissed on than pissed off I suppose "

Are the Clinton's still pissed off or maybe have 'bleeding hearts' (plus other bodily fluids) about the Occult spirit cooking parties they and members of their campaign team visited and were hosted by well known Occultist Marina Abramovich which were exposed in the Wikileaks revelations during the Presidential campaign?

West London

"

Russia's work is done???? The source of the report has been released as a former MI6 agent now running a private investigations agency who was hired by the DNC to dig for dirt on Trump. Putin and Russia condemned the report yesterday and called it fake news. So actually nothing to do with Russia at all then but still you think it must be Russia the big bad bogey man! "

I see. This time you don't believe.

Russia's work was to interfere with the US election enough to instill doubt in the result.

They now have a country diviscerally divided andthat a future president so dishonest and slippery that a ludicrous story about him seems even vaguely credible. A future President who now rants at his own intelligence services tweets at actors and has already been talking about NATO not being so important. A future President that has decided to go head to head with China.

Putin didn't plan this, but what a gift!

Cambridge

"

Russia's work is done???? The source of the report has been released as a former MI6 agent now running a private investigations agency who was hired by the DNC to dig for dirt on Trump. Putin and Russia condemned the report yesterday and called it fake news. So actually nothing to do with Russia at all then but still you think it must be Russia the big bad bogey man!

Russia's work was to interfere with the US election enough to instill doubt in the result.

They now have a country diviscerally divided andthat a future president so dishonest and slippery that a ludicrous story about him seems even vaguely credible. A future President who now rants at his own intelligence services tweets at actors and has already been talking about NATO not being so important. A future President that has decided to go head to head with China.

Putin didn't plan this, but what a gift!"

Even Trump has admitted (begrudgingly) that Russia tried to influence the election, but the Trump fanboys on here won't even believe Trump anymore, that's how much they love him!

It was actually Jeb Bush who commissioned the report initially, not the DNC.

"

Even Trump has admitted (begrudgingly) that Russia tried to influence the election, but the Trump fanboys on here won't even believe Trump anymore, that's how much they love him!

It was actually Jeb Bush who commissioned the report initially, not the DNC. "

When did he say they tried to influence the election? Can you quote him?

"The story was nonsense, but the Donald hardly looked calm, controlled, eloquent or Presidential.

I think the Russians' work is done. America is going to be broken for a while because Trump Will not be healing America. That's the first requirement for making anything great. Working together.

Russia's work is done???? The source of the report has been released as a former MI6 agent now running a private investigations agency who was hired by the DNC to dig for dirt on Trump. Putin and Russia condemned the report yesterday and called it fake news. So actually nothing to do with Russia at all then but still you think it must be Russia the big bad bogey man! "

Didn't Trump's nominee for defense secretary said Russia is a threat. I don't think Trump will improve Russian/USA relations. It may get worse.

liverpool

"

You might say otherwise but i dunno that's the feeling i get from you and that makes you are pretty awful soul in my eyes. (If true and you would choose after 8 Years america is worse off and people worse off).

You do know that Presidential terms are for four years and not eight don't you?"

Yes i do know a term is 4 years i was just using the maximum of 8 as an example.

Now i will ask you a similar question to what i asked Fabio.

Seeing as you are so anti Russian from what i gather by your posts.

If under the trumps administration Russia and america become great ally's and wipe out Isis and any other terrorist organisation and that the world was a safer place did it.

Or

Relations between Russia and america deteriorate further to the point where we could be on the verge of a huge conflict.

Which would you want?

From what I've read from your posts the past months it would be the latter and that in my eyes makes you a not very nice soul.

Cannock

"

Putin didn't plan this, but what a gift!"

Nice change of tack there. We're talking about this dodgy intelligence report which is the topic of the thread and had nothing to do with Russia. Again the source is a former MI6 agent who now runs a private investigation company.

Thornaby

"

Nice change of tack there. We're talking about this dodgy intelligence report which is the topic of the thread and had nothing to do with Russia. Again the source is a former MI6 agent who now runs a private investigation company. "

Option a) trust the former bankrupt and misogynistic liar Trump

Option b) look at the evidence

Cannock

"

Nice change of tack there. We're talking about this dodgy intelligence report which is the topic of the thread and had nothing to do with Russia. Again the source is a former MI6 agent who now runs a private investigation company.

Option b) look at the evidence "

I have looked at the evidence. The evidence tells me Russia was not the source of the dodgy intelligence report. The evidence says the source of the report was a former MI6 agent called Christopher Steele.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Yes i do know a term is 4 years i was just using the maximum of 8 as an example.

If under the trumps administration Russia and america become great ally's and wipe out Isis and any other terrorist organisation and that the world was a safer place did it.

Or

Relations between Russia and america deteriorate further to the point where we could be on the verge of a huge conflict.

Which would you want?

From what I've read from your posts the past months it would be the latter and that in my eyes makes you a not very nice soul.

"

If you think Putin is interested in being pals with Trump for any reason other than self interest, you're naive. Putin would love to take more territory for Russia. Having a US president who will sit back and let him do it would be a dream come true. That's where conflict between the US and Russia would arise, and while it's great to avoid war its not so great for countries which see Russian military appearing on the horizon.

West London

"

Nice change of tack there. We're talking about this dodgy intelligence report which is the topic of the thread and had nothing to do with Russia. Again the source is a former MI6 agent who now runs a private investigation company. "

Not a change of tack at all.

It doesn't matter if the Russians have compromising information. It doesn't matter if the allegations are true. It doesn't matter if the Russians have publically denied it and secretly confirmed it. It doesn't matter if tiara bluff.

Russia has created a situation where a lot of people are willing to believe that it's true due to the character of the President elect. He has done nothing to calm the situation or shown any dignity. His personality will not allow for any form of diplomacy. He is a bully to the core.

You are free to disabuse of that fact by finding me some evidence of his altruism or generosity.

"

Or

Which would you want?

If you think Putin is interested in being pals with Trump for any reason other than self interest, you're naive. Putin would love to take more territory for Russia. Having a US president who will sit back and let him do it would be a dream come true. That's where conflict between the US and Russia would arise, and while it's great to avoid war its not so great for countries which see Russian military appearing on the horizon.

"

why would Putin want more territory?

North West

"

Or

Which would you want?

"

Not a nice soul? What on earth are you talking about?

If, if, if? Your post is just full of supposition. I know a bit about Russians and Russia because I am married to one. I don't dislike Russia or Russians but I know and I understand that Putin is not out to make friends with anyone he is out to do what he thinks is best for Russia and that is not necessarily aligned with what I think most decent people would want. Murdering your own citizens, making journalists disappear and shooting down civilian airliners - these are not values that I can respect or accept.

liverpool

"

Or

Which would you want?

Not a nice soul? What on earth are you talking about?

If, if, if? Your post is just full of supposition. I know a bit about Russians and Russia because I am married to one. I don't dislike Russia or Russians but I know and I understand that Putin is not out to make friends with anyone he is out to do what he thinks is best for Russia and that is not necessarily aligned with what I think most decent people would want. Murdering your own citizens, making journalists disappear and shooting down civilian airliners - these are not values that I can respect or accept. "

Will you listen to yourself " these are not values you can respect or accept"

The things you have listed the west are guilty of and more.

you're a hypocrite

liverpool

And yes you dont come across as a good soul at all.

quite the opposite.

thats my personal opinion.

liverpool

"Murdering your own citizens" all I'll say there is 9/11

or the fact the US spend more on the military than the next 16 countries combined whilst people in parts of the US die on the streets or in poverty....thats also classed as killing its own citizens.

"Reporters disappearing"

Go research the 47 people that have vsnished or turned up dead that was involved with the clintons.

"Shooting down a civilian plane"

Putin didnt order that, it was pro russian rebels in ukraine and wasn't meaning to target a passenger plane.

What about the million plus civilians the west have killed in iraq, Afghanistan by bombs.

what about all the family of 12 attending a wedding that was blown up by a drone in pakistan?

Are these values you can respect and accept?

Stop being a hypocrite and thinking that we are by any means better than russia.

we are NOT.

By *ubble troubleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

""Murdering your own citizens" all I'll say there is 9/11

or the fact the US spend more on the military than the next 16 countries combined whilst people in parts of the US die on the streets or in poverty....thats also classed as killing its own citizens.

"Reporters disappearing"

Go research the 47 people that have vsnished or turned up dead that was involved with the clintons.

Putin didnt order that, it was pro russian rebels in ukraine and wasn't meaning to target a passenger plane.

What about the million plus civilians the west have killed in iraq, Afghanistan by bombs.

what about all the family of 12 attending a wedding that was blown up by a drone in pakistan?

Stop being a hypocrite and thinking that we are by any means better than russia.

we are NOT."

Some bits of truth in there - drone killings, a couple of journos have died in mysterious circumstance, the disasters of Iraq, Afghanistan.

Some utter conspiracy nonsense (911)

Some twisting to create opposite of truth (Ukrainian aircraft)

So by refusing to acknowledge any fault in your Trump/Putin boys, you completely undermine your case.

*However*

Many bad things have been done by previous presidents and governments: Vietnam, Cambodia, Honduras, election-fixing of smaller countries, Iraq, Libya. There is a whole heap of bad stuff done in the name of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Under Obama, more whistleblowers have been imprisoned than under all the previous presidents combined. In the past few months the president and Hillary Clinton and most of the Democrat establishment haven't given a fuck about the Dakota pipeline but I can guarantee if construction resumes under Trump they will be shouting about his ecological and cultural vandalism.

Trump has no redeeming features and he is selecting a truly repugnant cabinet that threatens to dismantle some of the good things achieved by his predecessors but in too many ways, many of the bad things he will do will just continuing the damage done by his predecessors.

Those of us opposed to the likes of Trump must acknowledge these failings. There was never any Camelot.

Sorry for rambling.

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 13/01/17 10:30:39]

liverpool

"Reporters disappearing"

we are NOT.

Some bits of truth in there - drone killings, a couple of journos have died in mysterious circumstance, the disasters of Iraq, Afghanistan.

So by refusing to acknowledge any fault in your Trump/Putin boys, you completely undermine your case.

*However*

Many bad things have been done by previous presidents and governments: Vietnam, Cambodia, Honduras, election-fixing of smaller countries, Iraq, Libya. There is a whole heap of bad stuff done in the name of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Under Obama, more whistleblowers have been imprisoned than under all the previous presidents combined. In the past few months the president and Hillary Clinton and most of the Democrat establishment haven't given a fuck about the Dakota pipeline but I can guarantee if construction resumes under Trump they will be shouting about his ecological and cultural vandalism.

Trump has no redeeming features and he is selecting a truly repugnant cabinet that threatens to dismantle some of the good things achieved by his predecessors but in too many ways, many of the bad things he will do will just continuing the damage done by his predecessors.

Those of us opposed to the likes of Trump must acknowledge these failings. There was never any Camelot.

Sorry for rambling."

I agree with you completely apart from the "complete conspiracy nonsense" part.

I understand that there us 2 camps and thats people that believe the official report and those that dont.

the ones that dont come with the conspiracy theorist label which is fine I guess but I dont believe the official 9/11 story for a second.

but as I said yesterday lets not rehash the whole 9/11 thing as its been done to death on here.

best thing to do on that particular subject is to agree to disagree.

;)

West London

"

*However*

Sorry for rambling."

I'm on this page.

Even if the West is hypocritical, it's still not right. It's not acceptable AT ALL.

My enemy's enemy does NOT have to be my friend

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 13/01/17 10:39:33]

Manchester

@Liverpool Lover:

Yeah, the whole 911 thing is fraught. Even if one does not think it was some kind of "inside job" by the US & Israeli governments, it is undeniable that Dick Cheney and his pet Bush absolutely exploited 911 to pursue their plans. I can easily believe Cheney's reaction after the initial shock would have been "good, I've got the excuse I need."

"Reporters disappearing"

we are NOT.

*However*

Sorry for rambling.

I agree with you completely apart from the "complete conspiracy nonsense" part.

I understand that there us 2 camps and thats people that believe the official report and those that dont.

the ones that dont come with the conspiracy theorist label which is fine I guess but I dont believe the official 9/11 story for a second.

but as I said yesterday lets not rehash the whole 9/11 thing as its been done to death on here.

best thing to do on that particular subject is to agree to disagree.

;)

"

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they never have just one.They find conspiracy everywhere they look.Which is a warning.One i could buy into.But many...never.

Thornaby

"

Option b) look at the evidence

I have looked at the evidence. The evidence tells me Russia was not the source of the dodgy intelligence report. The evidence says the source of the report was a former MI6 agent called Christopher Steele."

The evidence is that a significant number of intelligence agencies feel Trump is either in a position to be compromised or has already been compromised. Feel free to carry on ignoring the evidence.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I know it must have hurt you becsuse its your main go to source for news which is way you was so out of touch and wrong about the election results."

Cambridge

"

When did he say they tried to influence the election? Can you quote him?"

"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-election-hacking-russia-233472

Barbados

"

When did he say they tried to influence the election? Can you quote him?

"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-election-hacking-russia-233472"

He has admitted the hacking was Russia, but he still denies that the hack had any influence on the outcome of the election.

-Matt

On the news today, trump said merkel did a huge mistake by letting the illegal aliens in. I agree with him, we should of had trump instead of merkel

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"we should of had trump instead of merkel "

She has got more guts and gravitas than him, ten fold

"we should of had trump instead of merkel

She has got more guts and gravitas than him, ten fold"

She can be totally serious but still full of shit, she fucked up totally by opening her borders and will lose out due to it, Germany has already started to reap the cost of her mistake

Trump will make a difference, a difference for the better

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Trump will make a difference, a difference for the better"

Ok

She has got more guts and gravitas than him, ten fold"

But having open borders is a big mistake tho and she wont listen to what the german people want.

I feel Merkel was trying to repay for some of the German nations mistakes with regards to the "immigrants".. Trump is a narcissistic bully who will crash n burn at the first crisis....he has the advantage of the republicans holding both houses......But some on his own side are not keen on his Bull either, so crash n burn?........well it will be interesting wont it lol xx

Lyndhurst

She has got more guts and gravitas than him, ten foldBut having open borders is a big mistake tho and she wont listen to what the german people want."

North West

" she fucked up totally by opening her borders and will lose out due to it, Germany has already started to reap the cost of her mistake

Trump will make a difference, a difference for the better"

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her mistake? The German economy is growing at its fastest rate for five years: http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-economy-gdp-idUKKBN14W103

By what measure do you assess that Trump will make a difference for the better and for who? Or is it just an opinion that you have because you like the idea that he is offensive and it appeals to your manhood

" she fucked up totally by opening her borders and will lose out due to it, Germany has already started to reap the cost of her mistake

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her mistake? The German economy is growing at its fastest rate for five years: http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-economy-gdp-idUKKBN14W103

By what measure do you assess that Trump will make a difference for the better and for who? Or is it just an opinion that you have because you like the idea that he is offensive and it appeals to your manhood"

pot and kettle

liverpool

By what measure do you assess that Trump will make a difference for the better and for who? Or is it just an opinion that you have because you like the idea that he is offensive and it appeals to your manhood"

trump will make a difference for the better.

For more jobs, better economy, better standards of living for the population, better relations with russia.

Is this just an opinion. ...sure it is....just like your opinion is he wont make a difference for the better.

they are just opinions... mine may turn out totally wrong just like yours might be wrong too.

we wont know till he takes office and starts his work.

so you should respect others opinions and not just assume your opinions are the correct opinions.

"

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her (Merkel's) mistake? "

Let's take CRIME.

A Bundeskriminalamt (Federal Criminal Police Office) report filed in September 2016, revealed that migrants committed 142,500 crimes during the first six months of 2016. That's equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, an increase of nearly 40 per cent over 2015.

And given that a third of Merkel's guests are illiterate while the others are busy learning German (or so we're told), apart from making a major contribution to the crime wave I would suggest that they have contributed ZERO to economic growth.

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her mistake? The German economy is growing at its fastest rate for five years: "

so far; the cost is death, does that not matter to you, are you only interested in economy & finance

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her mistake? The German economy is growing at its fastest rate for five years:

so far; the cost is death, does that not matter to you, are you only interested in economy & finance"

That is right and as well the attacks on the women.

LONDON.

"

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her (Merkel's) mistake?

Let's take CRIME.

A Bundeskriminalamt (Federal Criminal Police Office) report filed in September 2016, revealed that migrants committed 142,500 crimes during the first six months of 2016. That's equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, an increase of nearly 40 per cent over 2015.

And given that a third of Merkel's guests are illiterate while the others are busy learning German (or so we're told), apart from making a major contribution to the crime wave I would suggest that they have contributed ZERO to economic growth.

"

You've got to give credit it to the trump supporters for being super optimistic about the future.It like the fucking messiah has arrived

North West

[Removed by poster at 16/01/17 20:14:50]

North West

By what measure do you assess that Trump will make a difference for the better and for who? Or is it just an opinion that you have because you like the idea that he is offensive and it appeals to your manhood

For more jobs, better economy, better standards of living for the population, better relations with russia.

Is this just an opinion. ...sure it is....just like your opinion is he wont make a difference for the better.

they are just opinions... mine may turn out totally wrong just like yours might be wrong too.

so you should respect others opinions and not just assume your opinions are the correct opinions."

OK but you have to have some facts or logic on which to base your opinion.

You said...

For more jobs,

better economy,

better standards of living

better relations with russia.

I am simply asking what policies he has that are going to deliver more jobs than Obama created? How can increasing the debt by a shade under $3 Trillion improve the economy when only the very richest will get tax cuts? If instead the budget deficit does not reduce through his version of trickle down economics how can a standard of living be improved if tax rises will be needed to balance the budget?

Yes I have my opinions, but at least thwey are based on observations and an educated appraisal of what is actually going on rather than thinking everything will be good, or bad just because I like/dislike him.

so you should respect others opinions and not just assume your opinions are the correct opinions.

OK but you have to have some facts or logic on which to base your opinion.

You said...

For more jobs,

better economy,

better standards of living

better relations with russia.

I am simply asking what policies he has that are going to deliver more jobs than Obama created? How can increasing the debt by a shade under $3 Trillion improve the economy when only the very richest will get tax cuts? If instead the budget deficit does not reduce through his version of trickle down economics how can a standard of living be improved if tax rises will be needed to balance the budget?

Yes I have my opinions, but at least thwey are based on observations and an educated appraisal of what is actually going on rather than thinking everything will be good, or bad just because I like/dislike him."

By what measure is Germany reaping the cost of her mistake? The German economy is growing at its fastest rate for five years: "

so far; the cost is death, does that not matter to you, are you only interested in economy & finance

North West

As far as crime and murder by Migrants it is interesting that the most read articles are Breitbart, Daily mail and Daily Express whilst Deutsche Welle (who really should know what is going on) tell something of a different story...

" The massacre in Munich, the terrorist attacks in Ansbach and Würzburg, the knife attack in Reutlingen - many people in Germany are worried. The more so as the mass sexual assaults on New Year's Eve in Cologne had already undermined the country's sense of security. Since then Germany has wrestled with the question of whether it has imported violence and crime by bringing in more than one million migrants.

But criminologist Christian Pfeiffer says this is only a matter of perception. "Germany has continuously become safer," he said in an inter_iew with DW.

The longtime head of the Criminological Research Institute of Lower Saxony pointed to police crime statistics: Murder and manslaughter rates, he said, had gone down by 40 percent since 2000. Sexual violence is also at its lowest level in a long time..."

"...not all immigrants are angels. Among refugees, and would-be refugees, there are also criminals. According to figures from the German Federal Criminal Office, last year 84,000 asylum seekers fell under suspicion of crimes other than migration law violations. But a look at the figures from 1993 takes some of the drama out of this number. At that time there were 160,000 asylum seekers under suspicion - almost twice as many..."

and at that time virtually NONE carried the demonic label "Muslim"

"As far as crime and murder by Migrants it is interesting that the most read articles are Breitbart, Daily mail and Daily Express whilst Deutsche Welle (who really should know what is going on) tell something of a different story...

" The massacre in Munich, the terrorist attacks in Ansbach and Würzburg, the knife attack in Reutlingen - many people in Germany are worried. The more so as the mass sexual assaults on New Year's Eve in Cologne had already undermined the country's sense of security. Since then Germany has wrestled with the question of whether it has imported violence and crime by bringing in more than one million migrants.

But criminologist Christian Pfeiffer says this is only a matter of perception. "Germany has continuously become safer," he said in an inter_iew with DW.

The longtime head of the Criminological Research Institute of Lower Saxony pointed to police crime statistics: Murder and manslaughter rates, he said, had gone down by 40 percent since 2000. Sexual violence is also at its lowest level in a long time..."

"...not all immigrants are angels. Among refugees, and would-be refugees, there are also criminals. According to figures from the German Federal Criminal Office, last year 84,000 asylum seekers fell under suspicion of crimes other than migration law violations. But a look at the figures from 1993 takes some of the drama out of this number. At that time there were 160,000 asylum seekers under suspicion - almost twice as many..."

"

you still burying your head in sand on the reply

"As far as crime and murder by Migrants it is interesting that the most read articles are Breitbart, Daily mail and Daily Express whilst Deutsche Welle (who really should know what is going on) tell something of a different story...

you still burying your head in sand on the reply"

The sands of death!

"

So you know better than German police statistics!? And the German media have been to told to shut it in reporting immigrant crime from Merkel's PC cronies.

And there's the small matter of last weeks resignation of Erica Steinbach 'CDU lawmaker', who said that allowing so many people into Germany for months without identifying them properly went "against our laws and against EU treaties." And: "At the Federal Office for Migration, thousands of thousands of passports have been identified as counterfeit, without the legal consequences for the respective migrants being drawn. There is a political will behind it."

Merkel's been breaking German and EU law for two years! She should be arrested, charged and prosecuted but don't worry...the German justice system is as pathetically PC and useless as its EU counterparts...so she'll probably just collect another award instead.

You see a lot different side to him on the Apprentice, self deprecating even. These biased media always try to portray him in a bad light.

Lyndhurst

"You see a lot different side to him on the Apprentice, self deprecating even. These biased media always try to portray him in a bad light."

Thats right they do, dont just believe everything you hear on the bbc or sky news try watching RT and you might learn something about whats really going on in the world.

North West

"

Thats right they do, dont just believe everything you hear on the bbc or sky news try watching RT and you might learn something about whats really going on in the world."

That's right, cos RT has no agenda whatsoever...

"You see a lot different side to him on the Apprentice, self deprecating even. These biased media always try to portray him in a bad light.

Thats right they do, dont just believe everything you hear on the bbc or sky news try watching RT and you might learn something about whats really going on in the world."

I can recommend al jeerzara and RT for the Truth you want to hear.Its totally unbiased unlike those bleeding heart leftie lgbt loving liberal trash news sites.

Lyndhurst

"You see a lot different side to him on the Apprentice, self deprecating even. These biased media always try to portray him in a bad light."

people will believe what they want to believe even if its not true.

LONDON.

"You see a lot different side to him on the Apprentice, self deprecating even. These biased media always try to portray him in a bad light.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/17 10:32:58]

people will believe what they want to believe even if its not true."

The promise of truth is comfort to a fool.

North West

people will believe what they want to believe even if its not true."

It's called cognitive dissonance

Lyndhurst

It's called cognitive dissonance"

Is it, ok thanks for that.

Thats the sort of word an expert would use.

It's called cognitive dissonance Thats the sort of word an expert would use."

and it seems experts always get it wrong nowadays

Barbados

Go search for "Trump apprentice editorial gymnastics" to see what the editors for the apprentice say they had to do in order to edit his incoherent rants into something that made vague sense to humans.

-Matt

We use that word in climate change alot to describe people who are in... Oh who gives a fuck, enjoy your v8

Lyndhurst

It's called cognitive dissonance Thats the sort of word an expert would use.

and it seems experts always get it wrong nowadays"

Yes they certainly do.

North West

It's called cognitive dissonance.

We use that word in climate change alot to describe people who are in... Oh who gives a fuck, enjoy your v8"

The V8 'stang is my work car when I am across t' pond. Here in the UK I have to put up with a V6 diesel dragging a 4x4 around. The good thing (for some) though is that I won't be conducting any long haul flights until mid Feb this year.

» Add a new message to this topic