FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russian Threat

Russian Threat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it true? Trump's nominee for defense secretary saying Russia is a threat.

What's going on with American politics? Are they now contradicting Trump? Mattishall also showed confidence in the intelligence agencies.

Trump top nominees Pompeo and Mattis warn of Russia threat - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38597754

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I can't see Trump lasting until the summer unless he grows up really, really quickly.

He ran true to form yesterday by starting off calm and controlled until the questions cam in and he went into meltdown mode. It is as if any form of criticism ignites something inside him and he just loses it.

I just can't imagine how he will react as President if other countries and their Leaders start to openly criticise him about his policies, ideas or direction. I mean... What could possibly go wrong when you have a thin skinned man child as President of the most powerful country on earth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't see Trump lasting until the summer unless he grows up really, really quickly.

He ran true to form yesterday by starting off calm and controlled until the questions cam in and he went into meltdown mode. It is as if any form of criticism ignites something inside him and he just loses it.

I just can't imagine how he will react as President if other countries and their Leaders start to openly criticise him about his policies, ideas or direction. I mean... What could possibly go wrong when you have a thin skinned man child as President of the most powerful country on earth "

Put him on the naughty step.Thats what you do with toddlers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I just can't imagine how he will react as President if other countries and their Leaders start to openly criticise him about his policies, ideas or direction. I mean... What could possibly go wrong when you have a thin skinned man child as President of the most powerful country on earth "

Thing is if he really starts throwing his weight around then he may pick on a Country that's willing to fight far more dirty than the USA would rendering being the most powerful a little irrelevant.

» Add a new message to this topic