FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump's Inauguration

Trump's Inauguration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, after many attempts to find a singer ...

He has managed at last to find ... a Springsteen impersonator.

(He might, of course, have considered that Mr. Springsteen himself hates the bugger).

Jeez, couldn't he have picked some X-Factor B-lister instead? If you can't find someone to sing for you, it is not a great start, is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought all the multimillionaire, bleeding-heart, I-want-a-Syrian-refugee luvvies had already moved to Canada?

"I thought all the multimillionaire, bleeding-heart, I-want-a-Syrian-refugee luvvies had already moved to Canada?"

I have a feeling, just a feeling that it might just have been a jest.

But with Trump, you never know for sure.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If he had gone for an x factor act he would have to go that would be really really sad

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It'll be beautiful, really beautiful

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So, after many attempts to find a singer ...

(He might, of course, have considered that Mr. Springsteen himself hates the bugger).

?"

Be interesting to see what he sings because Springsteen owns all properties to the songs so he won't be allowed to use any

In fact he sent a cease and desist order when they were using his music at rallies... not the only musician to... adele Coldplay and Elton John and pearl jam all did the same

?

Be interesting to see what he sings because Springsteen owns all properties to the songs so he won't be allowed to use any

In fact he sent a cease and desist order when they were using his music at rallies... not the only musician to... adele Coldplay and Elton John and pearl jam all did the same "

Status quo.... Down down deeper and down

https://youtu.be/mUNzkj3Z3pA.

Jeez, couldn't he have picked some X-Factor B-lister instead? If you can't find someone to sing for you, it is not a great start, is it?"

who needs Springsteen when we have Toby Keith, a real American working man's hero, unlike that Brucie boy who has lost all touch with the working man

TOBY KEITH

American Soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWrMeBR8W-c

Red, white & blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Jeez, couldn't he have picked some X-Factor B-lister instead? If you can't find someone to sing for you, it is not a great start, is it?"

Country star Toby Keith responded to critics of his decision to perform at Trump's inauguration.

In a statement to Entertainment Weekly, the 55-year-old country singer defended his choice: 'I don't apologize for performing for our country or military.'

Toby also said continued: 'I performed at events for previous presidents [George W.] Bush and [Barack] Obama and over 200 shows in Iraq and Afghanistan for the USO.'

The Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue crooner will join 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood, The Piano Guys and the Frontmen of Country this week at the inauguration.

who needs Springsteen, he is a once been hasbeen

All the stars are scared to take the gig because it's so toxic to thier careers .

"All the stars are scared to take the gig because it's so toxic to thier careers .

"

not all the stars, some are proud Americans and will support the troops come what may.

others, well one word for them - Springsteen (hasbeen)

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

who needs Springsteen when we have Toby Keith, a real American working man's hero, unlike that Brucie boy who has lost all touch with the working man "

Truly hilarious

"

who needs Springsteen when we have Toby Keith, a real American working man's hero, unlike that Brucie boy who has lost all touch with the working man

Truly hilarious"

go back to the 80's

Newcastle and Gateshead

Jeez, couldn't he have picked some X-Factor B-lister instead? If you can't find someone to sing for you, it is not a great start, is it?

who needs Springsteen when we have Toby Keith, a real American working man's hero, unlike that Brucie boy who has lost all touch with the working man "

that may be so... but IF that is really the case that answer me this......

why were they using springsteen's music at all their campaign rally events without permission... and only stopped using it when presented with a "cease and desist" order!

Newcastle and Gateshead

anyway welcome back "hand".... missed ya "critical commentary" on events....

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

Truly hilarious

go back to the 80's"

No thanks, I'd rather live for today and plan for the future.

Country star Toby Keith responded to critics of his decision to perform at Trump's inauguration.

In a statement to Entertainment Weekly, the 55-year-old country singer defended his choice: 'I don't apologize for performing for our country or military.'

Toby also said continued: 'I performed at events for previous presidents [George W.] Bush and [Barack] Obama and over 200 shows in Iraq and Afghanistan for the USO.'

The Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue crooner will join 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood, The Piano Guys and the Frontmen of Country this week at the inauguration.

"

Stellar line up.

I am sure "Trump: The Inauguration" will go platinum.

He just needs to add a surprise guest. Perhaps the Pub Singer from Only Fools and Horses?

Stellar line up.

I am sure "Trump: The Inauguration" will go platinum.

He just needs to add a surprise guest. Perhaps the Pub Singer from Only Fools and Horses? "

I suspect the amount of people who tune in world wide will break all records for _iewing

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I thought all the multimillionaire, bleeding-heart, I-want-a-Syrian-refugee luvvies had already moved to Canada?"

That is what they said they would do but we all know they are full of crap and won't go anywhere.

Hillary Clinton had a sack full of celebrity singers doing gigs for her on her election campaign trail, fat lot of good it did her, if anything it seemed to turn ordinary folk off from her campaign.

"I thought all the multimillionaire, bleeding-heart, I-want-a-Syrian-refugee luvvies had already moved to Canada?

That is what they said they would do but we all know they are full of crap and won't go anywhere.

Hillary Clinton had a sack full of celebrity singers doing gigs for her on her election campaign trail, fat lot of good it did her, if anything it seemed to turn ordinary folk off from her campaign. "

yeh but they were just a bunch of has-been's such as Springsteen who has lost his way and others, no wonder she lost

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

A circus within a circus!

Just swear on the Bible, say the words and get down to work. How much has this Inauguration charade cost?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It'll be beautiful, really beautiful and the smart, really smart people will have a ball.

"It'll be beautiful, really beautiful and the smart, really smart people will have a ball."
.....because Donald has "the best words"..

» Add a new message to this topic