FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Donald trump

Donald trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all know political leaders can be good or bad for the world in genera but all previous leaders tend to be a little bit good or a little bit bad I feel the new mr president will be a huge big good or bad (I'm not decided which yet) what do you think massively good or massively bad ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

he's good for the economy, look at all the businesses that will be needed after the riots.

"he's good for the economy, look at all the businesses that will be needed after the riots. "

Lmao

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Mahooosively Bad.. Dreadful man

Donald trump took a stunner from stone cold Steve Austin!

If he can do that I imagine running American will be easy.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I think there are enough Trump threads on the Politics Forum.

I also think that there will be enough checks and balances to stop him being all bad and that when bad (or at least odd) decisions are made, sometimes it leads to good unintended outcomes.

Just watched his CIA speech it was all about him tying to up him self unfortunately the damage is done bad mouthing Women I can see why he had 3 wives.

"Just watched his CIA speech it was all about him tying to up him self unfortunately the damage is done bad mouthing Women I can see why he had 3 wives."

But did he dumped them or them dump him ?

But now he president thay have to give him a change he will be good for Business but we see what trouble his mouth gets him into.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Donald trump took a stunner from stone cold Steve Austin!

If he can do that I imagine running American will be easy. "

3.16!!!!!!!!

I hope the system they've constructed can stand the test of Trump lol It would be funny if it wasn't the most powerful country in terms of military might, like whats going on in the Philippines, although summary executions without charge or trial because the president says it's ok, is a bit naughty... It looks like we maybe going out with a bang

He could be the best president since WW2......or the worst ever. Time will tell!

Either way he was elected under the same democratic system that has been used for 200 odd years.....so he gets the chance to show us either way!

I still think it's a joke.

Someone will just say this was just one big joke.

He's been copying everything the Obamas did or said.

Seriously have some imagination. But that would imply having some Grey cells.

Well i have my own views of what he say's he's going to other's have there's but what really annoys me about him is when someone speaks out against him he does not come back with a adult answer proving them wrong he comes back everytime insulting them like a petulant child spitting his dummy out. What's he going to do when he meets the leader of another country and things don't go the way he want's?

"Well i have my own views of what he say's he's going to other's have there's but what really annoys me about him is when someone speaks out against him he does not come back with a adult answer proving them wrong he comes back everytime insulting them like a petulant child spitting his dummy out. What's he going to do when he meets the leader of another country and things don't go the way he want's?"

He will throw down his dummy and cry

Let's wait and see !

Everyone deserves a chance !

Not saying he will be good but who knows ?

No one does really !

"Well i have my own views of what he say's he's going to other's have there's but what really annoys me about him is when someone speaks out against him he does not come back with a adult answer proving them wrong he comes back everytime insulting them like a petulant child spitting his dummy out. What's he going to do when he meets the leader of another country and things don't go the way he want's?

He will throw down his dummy and cry "

Well i hope it's a good old blue white and red one not some cheap nasty import from China.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Will he be a good president?

Are you fucking serious?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

For those who were around in the 1970's.... There was a certain football song about Andy Gray. Just replace Andy Gray with Donald Trump

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Let's wait and see !

Everyone deserves a chance !

Not saying he will be good but who knows ?

No one does really ! "

Exactly this ...

If he can stop US companies relocating abroad and get them/others to start manufacturing in the US e.g. for industry/infrastructure projects, and get the coalfields producing again then the Yanks will love him...and...oh yes... vote him back in 2021!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If he can stop US companies relocating abroad and get them/others to start manufacturing in the US e.g. for industry/infrastructure projects, and get the coalfields producing again then the Yanks will love him...and...oh yes... vote him back in 2021!"

i agree with the principle of producing goods 'at home' but the possible downside is people will be paying more for those goods..

"If he can stop US companies relocating abroad and get them/others to start manufacturing in the US e.g. for industry/infrastructure projects, and get the coalfields producing again then the Yanks will love him...and...oh yes... vote him back in 2021!

i agree with the principle of producing goods 'at home' but the possible downside is people will be paying more for those goods..

"

This is always the issue people seem to miss. American people don't have jobs because American consumers didn't want to be paying extra for their product/services. Donald Trump isn't going to be able to change that.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"We all know political leaders can be good or bad for the world in genera but all previous leaders tend to be a little bit good or a little bit bad I feel the new mr president will be a huge big good or bad (I'm not decided which yet) what do you think massively good or massively bad ?"

The man even lied about how many people attended his inauguration and has called the press liars for publishing the true numbers.

If he cant even be honest about that how can anything he says or does be trusted? Remember untrustworthy in thought, word and deed! We know how his thoughts work, if your a celebrity you can do anything you like to them. We know his words are false, he has just claimed the highest inauguration turnout. We no his deeds are dishonest, 6 corporate bankruptcies to enrich himself, and the Trump university settlement prove that.

He can only be massively bad for the world no matter what he does, as for the USA, the rednecks elected him, I hope he lives up to his past record and well and truly fucks them all while telling them its great.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Will he be a good president?

Are you fucking serious?"

okay... people who know me and my views are actually going to be shocked by what i am about to say.

he had a bad friday.....

he had a shocking saturday....

sunday morning wasn't much better...

but sunday afternoon... i think someone finally had a word in his ear... and he has a much much much better sunday afternoon, it "almost" looked presidential....

so the take away... he has to try and be a president for everyone, as opposed to trying to be a president for "breitbart"

moston

Just listened to this:

https://youtu.be/0RMwjaZouNY

So funny!

By *el65Man  over a year ago

paisley

"We all know political leaders can be good or bad for the world in genera but all previous leaders tend to be a little bit good or a little bit bad I feel the new mr president will be a huge big good or bad (I'm not decided which yet) what do you think massively good or massively bad ?

The man even lied about how many people attended his inauguration and has called the press liars for publishing the true numbers.

If he cant even be honest about that how can anything he says or does be trusted? Remember untrustworthy in thought, word and deed! We know how his thoughts work, if your a celebrity you can do anything you like to them. We know his words are false, he has just claimed the highest inauguration turnout. We no his deeds are dishonest, 6 corporate bankruptcies to enrich himself, and the Trump university settlement prove that.

He can only be massively bad for the world no matter what he does, as for the USA, the rednecks elected him, I hope he lives up to his past record and well and truly fucks them all while telling them its great."

and to add insult to injury , he insists american made product come

first but the crap ties, and shirts and other shit with his name on it is made in err??? CHINA!!

a despot in the making , I hope pence and the rest can reel in the ego ,

"If he can stop US companies relocating abroad and get them/others to start manufacturing in the US e.g. for industry/infrastructure projects, and get the coalfields producing again then the Yanks will love him...and...oh yes... vote him back in 2021!

This is always the issue people seem to miss. American people don't have jobs because American consumers didn't want to be paying extra for their product/services. Donald Trump isn't going to be able to change that. "

So true here in the UK people will say this or that is good for the country but the minute they have to pay extra for something made in this country they will be screaming blue murder.People may say all the right things about creating jobs manufacturing items in this country but when it affects the money in there pocket there not interested.

Trump makes a big PR stunt by putting Churchill's bust in the Oval Office.

Churchill once said 'some people's idea of free speech is that they can say anything they want but when someone replies it's a outrage' remind you of anyone?

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"Trump makes a big PR stunt by putting Churchill's bust in the Oval Office.

Churchill once said 'some people's idea of free speech is that they can say anything they want but when someone replies it's a outrage' remind you of anyone? "

yes,you

moston

Donald Trump making America great again...

5 days in and what has he done for all those forgotten people?

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal, Executive Order Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals For High Priority Infrastructure Projects, Presidential Memorandum Streamlining Permitting and Reducing Regulatory Burdens for Domestic Manufacturing, Presidential Memorandum Regarding Construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline, Presidential Memorandum Regarding Construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline, Presidential Memorandum Regarding the Hiring Freeze, Presidential Memorandum Regarding Withdrawal of the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Agreement, Presidential Memorandum Regarding the Mexico City Policy, Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies.

So to sum up, he has put a stop to Obama Care, he has given extra power to government to take land if they want it for building stuff, he has taken Indian land to build 2 pipelines, he has stopped all federal recruitment, he has made it illegal for USNGOs to advertise that they offer contraception or abortion services anywhere in the world, he has torn up a free trade deal, he has removed all mention of climate change from the Whitehouse website and is in the process of doing the same throughout US government and finally he has started to reduce business and manufacturing regulations.

Not bad for the first 5 days of making America great again and making government work for the forgotten people. I guess the 25 or so million who are now looking at having no healthcare again and the Indians who are having pipelines pushed through their lands will be especially grateful for his largess.

I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal.

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal."
..the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?

Would it not be a lot easier and quicker to use drugs ?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Mexico might be able to help with that one!

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal...the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?"
Sometimes morals have to change for the better, the difference is the cia is not terrorists, as trump said, those christians captured by the isis with a bag and a gun over their head is hundred times worse off by not knowing what will happen.

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal...the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?Sometimes morals have to change for the better, the difference is the cia is not terrorists, as trump said, those christians captured by the isis with a bag and a gun over their head is hundred times worse off by not knowing what will happen."
.....but you're missing the point. If you waterboard someone, they will tell you exactly what you want to hear,be it the truth or lies, just to get you to stop. It hardly makes for good intelligence gathering.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Information gained by the use of torture is unreliable. And if you are a religious martyr then you will happily say anything.

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal...the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?Sometimes morals have to change for the better, the difference is the cia is not terrorists, as trump said, those christians captured by the isis with a bag and a gun over their head is hundred times worse off by not knowing what will happen......but you're missing the point. If you waterboard someone, they will tell you exactly what you want to hear,be it the truth or lies, just to get you to stop. It hardly makes for good intelligence gathering. "
Yes, that is the same with any type of info gathering if they are telling the truth, even a lie detector machine is not 100%.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal."

as a means of gathering information yes it can work but it can also lead to anyone, innocent people saying anything you want them to in order for you to stop the torture..

its wrong, unreliable and Trump alone saying its a consideration will only assist the extremists in their recruitment..

moston

I understand your gut reaction,but you are wrong in just about every way...

Firstly torture does not work. Everyone breaks, even the hardest who have been trained to resist interrogation can be broken in a matter of days (and that is without using physical torture). As soon as you use torture and fear of death all information gained becomes totally unreliable because a person being tortured will tell you anything they think you want to hear to get you to stop. Therefore torture is nothing but inflicting pain for pains sake.

Then there are the repercussions to consider. It is not generally acknowledged by military leaders but there is a large body of evidence that says that when a force uses torture and barbaric treatment of captives (military and civilian) that it results in a hardening of attitudes against them over time that leads to a much more severe backlash. We waterboarded and maltreated PoWs in the 90's in Abu Ghraib now all Westerners are fair game. Be it public execution by having our heads hacked off if we fall into the hands of the likes of IS or by being blown to pieces in bombings or being deliberately mowed down by IS inspired lorry hijackers.

Maybe if before the Donald opened his gob someone had given him a personal taste of waterboarding he would not have been so quick to advocate more of the same!

But I guess he and his family are safe in the Whitehouse or behind those big golden doors in fart tower (unless someone flies a plane into it).

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Torture for the purposes of obtaining information isn't 'punishment' though is it?.....and I'm not at all surprised that you don't see any problems with water boarding, your various previous posts prepared me for that

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal...the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?Sometimes morals have to change for the better, the difference is the cia is not terrorists, as trump said, those christians captured by the isis with a bag and a gun over their head is hundred times worse off by not knowing what will happen."

Morals change for the better by doing something evil and pointless, unless the point is punishment and retribution. It certainly isn't a sensible point if you want credible intelligence.

If your morals can so easily fundamentally change then they are not morals. Morals are principles of right and wrong and the standards of thought and behaviour to go with that.

The retribution we will all feel when Trump starts to torture people is incalculable.

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal...the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?Sometimes morals have to change for the better, the difference is the cia is not terrorists, as trump said, those christians captured by the isis with a bag and a gun over their head is hundred times worse off by not knowing what will happen.

Morals change for the better by doing something evil and pointless, unless the point is punishment and retribution. It certainly isn't a sensible point if you want credible intelligence.

If your morals can so easily fundamentally change then they are not morals. Morals are principles of right and wrong and the standards of thought and behaviour to go with that.

The retribution we will all feel when Trump starts to torture people is incalculable. "

That is right and yes, then it wouldnt be morals, we will see what things he will put in place.

....don't you get it? American foreign policy,carried out on the ground by the "cia who aren't terrorists" is probably the main reason why christians are ending up with with a bag over their head.you can't bomb countries into oblivion without repercussions. Obama ordered more drone strikes than the last 3 presidents combined. Do you think the present occupant is gonna reduce or increase on those numbers.

Christians only... possibly the least Christian response to someone in need.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

If you knew anything about anything , you would know that torture is completely ineffective.

Read any account by anyone who has been tortured; ( French resistance, US POWs in Vietnam, Chilean dissenters, Dissenters to Russian and Chinese governments, etc etc.

1. When you know you will be tortured after capture; you already have a mindset which makes it ineffective.

2. " information" from torture is almost unilaterally false or useless;

3. Torturing people to gain information on future events results in either completely false information being given, or vital information delayed long enough that it doesn't matter.

4. When you state you will use torture, your enemies have already decided that they will attack you anyway, despite it; in fact almost universally it hardens your opponents resolve.

5. When your enemies are prepared to die anyway, it makes no difference.

6. It also simply provokes more retaliation.

Finally, without any doubt at all; proper interrogation, subtle questioning, clever direction/ misdirection and a whole range of techniques and tricks produce massively more accurate information, more quickly.

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal.

If you knew anything about anything , you would know that torture is completely ineffective.

Read any account by anyone who has been tortured; ( French resistance, US POWs in Vietnam, Chilean dissenters, Dissenters to Russian and Chinese governments, etc etc.

1. When you know you will be tortured after capture; you already have a mindset which makes it ineffective.

2. " information" from torture is almost unilaterally false or useless;

3. Torturing people to gain information on future events results in either completely false information being given, or vital information delayed long enough that it doesn't matter.

4. When you state you will use torture, your enemies have already decided that they will attack you anyway, despite it; in fact almost universally it hardens your opponents resolve.

5. When your enemies are prepared to die anyway, it makes no difference.

6. It also simply provokes more retaliation.

Finally, without any doubt at all; proper interrogation, subtle questioning, clever direction/ misdirection and a whole range of techniques and tricks produce massively more accurate information, more quickly.

"

All good points, but where's the fun in being nice

I wonder how long it will be before he signs an Executive Order to start up McCarthy type trials?

For those who don't know:

"McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism."

"I wonder how long it will be before he signs an Executive Order to start up McCarthy type trials?

For those who don't know:

"McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism.""

or in this country its called 'hate crime'

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"Just listened to this:

https://youtu.be/0RMwjaZouNY

So funny!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lwG-AsfdBo

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

I'm prepared to give him the benefit of doubt and say....good...

Trump or more importantly, his government is a scenario from a nightmare piece of fiction. they are laughing at the world as they destroy it for their own entertainment whilst knowing they are accountable to no one. however, it is the world that is guilty. why were they voted in and if it was a fix then why hasnt the country stopped it? nothing is unachievable, why other countries are appeasing his government is crazy. its like chamberlain saying mr hitler has some odd ideas butbwho are we to tell him off? madness!

"We all know political leaders can be good or bad for the world in genera but all previous leaders tend to be a little bit good or a little bit bad I feel the new mr president will be a huge big good or bad (I'm not decided which yet) what do you think massively good or massively bad ?"

Best thing to happen to the USA in a long time

"I dont see any problems with water boarding and trump is right, if terrorists can do anything they want to christians, the punishment should be equal...the only problem with that is,besides the moral issues,its supposed to be so terrifying that even battle-hardened cia operatives can only last minutes. Therefore anyone who is waterboarded will say anything to get it to stop. Misinformation?Sometimes morals have to change for the better, the difference is the cia is not terrorists, as trump said, those christians captured by the isis with a bag and a gun over their head is hundred times worse off by not knowing what will happen.....don't you get it? American foreign policy,carried out on the ground by the "cia who aren't terrorists" is probably the main reason why christians are ending up with with a bag over their head.you can't bomb countries into oblivion without repercussions. Obama ordered more drone strikes than the last 3 presidents combined. Do you think the present occupant is gonna reduce or increase on those numbers."
I know, but it is just another method they can use.

moston

I find the attitude of many here strange.

So many use the same argument over and over again, it goes something like this:

Don't complain about what x,y, or z is doing because the criminal a,b or c did it before them and got away with it.

We have now got to a point where some people here continually call his tonieship a mass murderer and war criminal who should be behind bars are now praising donald the fart for advocating torture.

That seem so wrong to me. Guess some here consider who is doing things more important than what is being done.

» Add a new message to this topic