FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Labour Party Discipline

Labour Party Discipline

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Even a Labour Whip wont follow his own three line whip!

We all know that Labour is in disarray over the EU, but I think when you combine that, with Corbyn's own lukewarm feelings on the EU and the fact that Corbyn didn't follow party discipline as a back bencher all are creating the perfect shitstorm inside Labour at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I think he made the wrong call. The question is will he be able to reverse his decision or has his ego grown to a size where he will not only ignore the genuine misgivings of many of his MPs but also the 60% of the party that voted to remain?

For the first time I have to say I think he has shown extremely poor judgement.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Even a Labour Whip wont follow his own three line whip!

We all know that Labour is in disarray over the EU, but I think when you combine that, with Corbyn's own lukewarm feelings on the EU and the fact that Corbyn didn't follow party discipline as a back bencher all are creating the perfect shitstorm inside Labour at the moment. "

I believe that you should lead by example if you want respect,a simple rule thst Corbyn has not worked out

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Even a Labour Whip wont follow his own three line whip!

We all know that Labour is in disarray over the EU, but I think when you combine that, with Corbyn's own lukewarm feelings on the EU and the fact that Corbyn didn't follow party discipline as a back bencher all are creating the perfect shitstorm inside Labour at the moment. "

We could be seeing the death throws of the Labour party as we know it. People used to say Europe would tear the Tory party apart, now it looks like Labour could tear themselves apart over Europe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think he made the wrong call. The question is will he be able to reverse his decision or has his ego grown to a size where he will not only ignore the genuine misgivings of many of his MPs but also the 60% of the party that voted to remain?

For the first time I have to say I think he has shown extremely poor judgement."

first time? There must be at least half a dozen poor judgements sitting alongside him to start with

Jo Stevens has closed the door behind her

How will the conservatives vote? Will they vote the same as their constituents voted or the way the party dictates?.

"How will the conservatives vote? Will they vote the same as their constituents voted or the way the party dictates?."

Well either way....a majority will be voting to trigger article 50, so it makes no odds!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Only way anyone should ignore the whip is if they are following how the majority of their consituents voted.

"How will the conservatives vote? Will they vote the same as their constituents voted or the way the party dictates?.

Well either way....a majority will be voting to trigger article 50, so it makes no odds!"

Labour is finished !

"Labour is finished !"

agreed, does anyone disagree??

"Labour is finished !

agreed, does anyone disagree??"

Diane Abbott

"Labour is finished !

agreed, does anyone disagree??"

Year I do

"Labour is finished !

agreed, does anyone disagree??

Diane Abbott "

She's possibly the epitomey of why new labours finished.

I remember Andrew O'Neil pulling her apart on that typical political and racial statement she likes to make about Caribbean mother's being the best.

So why do you send your kids to a private almost all white school then?... Which she replied "Andrew, I don't want to get into that".

Meritocracy is rampant on this forum... you all need to get educated there's no jobs for working class slobs... Wait we need 3 million eastern Europeans because you slobs won't work for fuck all....I've worked hard, I got a degree, I've got merit were running the labour party now and were calling it new labour... And it's no longer for the working class

The coming together of money and merit of success and righteousness of finance and political virtue and virtue and righteousness is what being a liberal is all about?.

You can't fix disparity with meritocracy because meritocrats belives there genuinely better and worth more.... They are the genuinely entitled class

» Add a new message to this topic