FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > I am a Lover, not a Hater

I am a Lover, not a Hater

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Does that makes me a Lefty Libtard?

Saw this on the front (and back) of a t-shirt today worn by a guy of about 6'4" and about 20 stone. I thought it a wonderful reality check in a world that seems so full of division and hate at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Does that makes me a Lefty Libtard?

Saw this on the front (and back) of a t-shirt today worn by a guy of about 6'4" and about 20 stone. I thought it a wonderful reality check in a world that seems so full of division and hate at the moment."

Of course you are. Easy self-diagnosis

Apparently there's no discussion or compromise allowed anymore

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Saw this on the front (and back) of a t-shirt today worn by a guy of about 6'4" and about 20 stone. I thought it a wonderful reality check in a world that seems so full of division and hate at the moment."

I'd say it means you are logical and empathetic, a pretty decent all round individual with above average intelligence. Those who are not are lacking one or some of you qualities.

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

Well I would wear a T shirt like that,

And I place myself as centre right ! I have no problem calling you a lefty...lol...in fact I think I have on another thread

However, I respect your right to have a different opinion to mine, and a civilised exchange of opinions only makes us better.

Now if you go extreme on me and start to confuse opinions with facts, then I might call you a Libtard.

When political emotional extremism takes over the debate, facts and objectivity, and reason go out the window.

To be honest I would equally apply the same principle to someone on the extreme right.

mmmm.... but what would I call them then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think its brill ,no time for haters x

Saw this on the front (and back) of a t-shirt today worn by a guy of about 6'4" and about 20 stone. I thought it a wonderful reality check in a world that seems so full of division and hate at the moment.

Well I would wear a T shirt like that,

And I place myself as centre right ! I have no problem calling you a lefty...lol...in fact I think I have on another thread

However, I respect your right to have a different opinion to mine, and a civilised exchange of opinions only makes us better.

Now if you go extreme on me and start to confuse opinions with facts, then I might call you a Libtard.

When political emotional extremism takes over the debate, facts and objectivity, and reason go out the window.

To be honest I would equally apply the same principle to someone on the extreme right.

mmmm.... but what would I call them then? "

Pretty sure youd call them tories lol

I can't stand most people....does that mean I'm not a lefty libtard?

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

"I can't stand most people....does that mean I'm not a lefty libtard? "

Dont know ! I suppose it depends on your motives ! Maybe you have social issues , but hey , I don't know you so cant say

Besides think its becoming endemic to easily put labels on people and rushing to judgement

» Add a new message to this topic