FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Mcguinness was a freedom fighter?

Mcguinness was a freedom fighter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

BBC newsflash appeared on my phone..

Mcguinness wasn't a terrorist but a freedom fighter..

Now this man raises emotions and he is either loved or hated, but one thing we can be certain of was his actions prior to putting down his weapons was definitely that of a terrorist..

I don't want to detract from the work he did in formative years from 2011 following the fresh start agreement and I do believe that people can change.

However, his actions in his early years were that of a terrorist..

Martin Luther King, the Dalai lama, Frederick Douglas, che Guevara, Charles De Gaulle, Gandhi and Mandela...

These were freedom fighters, some that used peaceful approaches others that used violence but they were all proportional to the level of oppression they fought against, attacking only key government or military targets.

Mcguinness's actions were disproportionate, using extremes of violence against government, military and civilians...

The attacks against civilians and cowardly and that's what defines him as a terrorist.

As I say, I appreciate the hard work he put into the peace process but it sticks in my throat to have him compared to the great people that suffered for their cause.

Rant over...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was Gerry Adams who said he was a freedom fighter speaking at his funeral

Yet another sumbag,! And as for Clinton spouting shite as well boils my piss

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

What a load of nonsense. How did you manage to get the dalai lama onto the same list as Che Guevara?

Lucan

The more I read this forum the more I realise it's comedy gold!

"What a load of nonsense. How did you manage to get the dalai lama onto the same list as Che Guevara? "

These are people, alive or not, that have fought a cause for freedom where they have given up their own liberties for their cause.

They are examples of great activists and visionaries, some defining that a struggle against oppression doesn't need to resort to violence as an end to the cause, others showing that you don't have to murder civilians to fight a battle against political oppression.

The Dalai Lama never bombed a crowded pub, murdered an ex policeman, murdered an off duty part time soldier on his way to work, declared postmen ligitamate targets or blew up any kids.

So he wouldn't fit the Irish definition of freedom fighter. They don't like peaceful resistance and taking a genuine moral stance in the face of oppression.

Lucan

"What a load of nonsense. How did you manage to get the dalai lama onto the same list as Che Guevara?

These are people, alive or not, that have fought a cause for freedom where they have given up their own liberties for their cause.

They are examples of great activists and visionaries, some defining that a struggle against oppression doesn't need to resort to violence as an end to the cause, others showing that you don't have to murder civilians to fight a battle against political oppression."

It's utterly ridiculous to compare Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela, both of whom were responsible for a staggering amount of deaths with possibly the most peaceful man in the planet.You do realise that freedom fighters kill people as well don't you? You presumably realise that Che Guevara, whose mother's family, the Lynch family, hailed from Galway, killed people in more than one country. Surely if you're being balanced in any way you'd have Fidel Castro up on that list as well since he was known to be a restraining influence on Che?

"The more I read this forum the more I realise it's comedy gold! "

The more you lose arguments the more you use personal digs, abuse and snide humour. Just saying babs xxx

Lucan

"The Dalai Lama never bombed a crowded pub, murdered an ex policeman, murdered an off duty part time soldier on his way to work, declared postmen ligitamate targets or blew up any kids.

So he wouldn't fit the Irish definition of freedom fighter. They don't like peaceful resistance and taking a genuine moral stance in the face of oppression. "

The NICRA took a peaceful "moral" stance against the discrimination that had been meted out by the state for 50 years. Your parachute regiment shot 14 of them dead for their peaceful protesting. I'm not sure if you keep saying the same thing in order to protect yourself from historical fact or what but I suggest you wait ten years and pick up a history book and see what it tells you.

Lucan

"The more I read this forum the more I realise it's comedy gold!

The more you lose arguments the more you use personal digs, abuse and snide humour. Just saying babs xxx"

There are ten year old children all over the world who could dismiss all of your arguments without even having to think about it. Your list is farcical. Some day someone will invent a sterile war where nobody dies and they'll name it after this thread.

"The Dalai Lama never bombed a crowded pub, murdered an ex policeman, murdered an off duty part time soldier on his way to work, declared postmen ligitamate targets or blew up any kids.

So he wouldn't fit the Irish definition of freedom fighter. They don't like peaceful resistance and taking a genuine moral stance in the face of oppressive on.

The NICRA took a peaceful "moral" stance against the discrimination that had been meted out by the state for 50 years. Your parachute regiment shot 14 of them dead for their peaceful protesting. I'm not sure if you keep saying the same thing in order to protect yourself from historical fact or what but I suggest you wait ten years and pick up a history book and see what it tells you. "

And they have been cleared by three separate investigations.

They didn't need an amnesty

The more you lose arguments the more you use personal digs, abuse and snide humour. Just saying babs xxx

There are ten year old children all over the world who could dismiss all of your arguments without even having to think about it. Your list is farcical. Some day someone will invent a sterile war where nobody dies and they'll name it after this thread. "

That would be another snarky dig babs xxx

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

If he is to be remembered as a freedom fighter is like saying Jimmy Saville should be remembered for all his charity work.

You will never be able to erase their crimes, evil people do evil things.

And it may not be very long before the BBC and/or Jeremy Corbyn declare that racist muslim murderer Khalid Masood was also a 'Freedom Fighter'!?

Freedom fighters, terrorists, the difference is basically which side you're on.

The British army in Northern Ireland during the troubles had secret death squads, they managed to get some naughty guys but they also murdered innocents.

Terrorists?

Real peace only seems to happen when extreme men change and lead other extreme men into a peace process.

Yesterday Mandela, McGuinness tomorrow some leader from ISIS.

Really he even bottled out of 'fighting' and the terrorist thing when he went to be a politician.

"Freedom fighters, terrorists, the difference is basically which side you're on.

The British army in Northern Ireland during the troubles had secret death squads, they managed to get some naughty guys but they also murdered innocents.

Terrorists?

Real peace only seems to happen when extreme men change and lead other extreme men into a peace process.

Yesterday Mandela, McGuinness tomorrow some leader from ISIS. "

You are aware the Nemisis file was a blatant fake don't you?

The MRF were just getting too keen on the idea of identifying known and wanted players from their mugshots.

And using excessive force, that's not really a death squad more of the quality of mong that a battalion on active duty would second off to these loony tune units. I seem to remember 2 para sent the MRF their carpenter.

"And it may not be very long before the BBC and/or Jeremy Corbyn declare that racist muslim murderer Khalid Masood was also a 'Freedom Fighter'!?"

It doesn't matter what Corbyn or the BBC say, what matters is what the people who are on 'his side' say. Nothing changes until they renounce his actions and the leaders of their cause do what McGuinness and his like have done.

Lucan

There are ten year old children all over the world who could dismiss all of your arguments without even having to think about it. Your list is farcical. Some day someone will invent a sterile war where nobody dies and they'll name it after this thread.

That would be another snarky dig babs xxx "

I suggest you read something, anything about Che Guevara and then come back here if you want to debate something. I'm sorry if that sounds like I'm talking down to you but you obviously have zero knowledge of what he did and what he stood for apart from how cool he looks on student posters. By the way, he's one of my heroes to a certain extent, but he was a prolific killer of anyone who got in his way. He comes with a serious health warning, as do all freedom fighters. A war has not yet been fought by anyone without innocent people dying. These killings can never be justified and despite some comments here I haven't read where anyone was trying to justify them. Wars are dirty things. They are not romantic, swashbuckling episodes where everyone lives happily ever after. The only hope is that the time comes when there will be people on both sides at the same time who have the wisdom to see a different way forward and the strength to bring people with them.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"And it may not be very long before the BBC and/or Jeremy Corbyn declare that racist muslim murderer Khalid Masood was also a 'Freedom Fighter'!?

It doesn't matter what Corbyn or the BBC say, what matters is what the people who are on 'his side' say. Nothing changes until they renounce his actions and the leaders of their cause do what McGuinness and his like have done."

'his side'?......you mean Muslims as a whole or Islamist groups like IS and al Qaeda?

"What a load of nonsense. How did you manage to get the dalai lama onto the same list as Che Guevara?

They are examples of great activists and visionaries, some defining that a struggle against oppression doesn't need to resort to violence as an end to the cause, others showing that you don't have to murder civilians to fight a battle against political oppression.

It's utterly ridiculous to compare Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela, both of whom were responsible for a staggering amount of deaths with possibly the most peaceful man in the planet.You do realise that freedom fighters kill people as well don't you? You presumably realise that Che Guevara, whose mother's family, the Lynch family, hailed from Galway, killed people in more than one country. Surely if you're being balanced in any way you'd have Fidel Castro up on that list as well since he was known to be a restraining influence on Che? "

I deliberately tried to avoid those in political positions, though it would have been unfair of me to omit De Gaulle...

Che Guevara was a medical student who saw that the rule of south America was totally corrupt and fought a long and bloody struggle against the oppression of millions.

There are many others that could have been listed, Mao Zedong, Lenin, William Wallace.. All freedom fighters and all served their causes well.

"Freedom fighters, terrorists, the difference is basically which side you're on.

Terrorists?

The MRF were just getting too keen on the idea of identifying known and wanted players from their mugshots.

And using excessive force, that's not really a death squad more of the quality of mong that a battalion on active duty would second off to these loony tune units. I seem to remember 2 para sent the MRF their carpenter. "

What point are you trying to make here?

Lucan

"Really he even bottled out of 'fighting' and the terrorist thing when he went to be a politician. "

What an interesting coincidence that that happened after the British army declared that the IRA could not be defeated militarily.

It's utterly ridiculous to compare Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela, both of whom were responsible for a staggering amount of deaths with possibly the most peaceful man in the planet.You do realise that freedom fighters kill people as well don't you? You presumably realise that Che Guevara, whose mother's family, the Lynch family, hailed from Galway, killed people in more than one country. Surely if you're being balanced in any way you'd have Fidel Castro up on that list as well since he was known to be a restraining influence on Che?

I deliberately tried to avoid those in political positions, though it would have been unfair of me to omit De Gaulle...

Che Guevara was a medical student who saw that the rule of south America was totally corrupt and fought a long and bloody struggle against the oppression of millions.

There are many others that could have been listed, Mao Zedong, Lenin, William Wallace.. All freedom fighters and all served their causes well. "

All seen as 'terrorists' at the time by their opponents.

Lucan

There are many others that could have been listed, Mao Zedong, Lenin, William Wallace.. All freedom fighters and all served their causes well. "

Mao was responsible for nearly ten times the number of deaths that Hitler was

Terrorists?

And using excessive force, that's not really a death squad more of the quality of mong that a battalion on active duty would second off to these loony tune units. I seem to remember 2 para sent the MRF their carpenter.

"

The secret death squad thing is bollox. Both the SAS and 14 were bound by the same yellow card and rules of engagement as any other soldier operating in the province. I take offence at you bundling the British army alongside scum. None of the army were in Ulster by choice.

"Really he even bottled out of 'fighting' and the terrorist thing when he went to be a politician.

What an interesting coincidence that that happened after the British army declared that the IRA could not be defeated militarily. "

But they were weren't they

And last time I looked ulster is still part of Great Britain despite what an uppity MINORITY say.

Lucan

This is revisionism in the extreme. Mao, Lenin and Wallace didn't kill any innocent civilians?

Lucan

"Really he even bottled out of 'fighting' and the terrorist thing when he went to be a politician.

What an interesting coincidence that that happened after the British army declared that the IRA could not be defeated militarily.

And last time I looked ulster is still part of Great Britain despite what an uppity MINORITY say.

"

Again you've missed a lot of history. They weren't defeated militarily. Uppity MINORITY? What's that about?

Enjoy SHOUTING at yourself while I do some work here.

"This is revisionism in the extreme. Mao, Lenin and Wallace didn't kill any innocent civilians? "
Mass killings occurred under some Communist regimes during the twentieth century. Estimates of the death toll vary widely, depending on the methodology used. Scholarship focuses on the causes of mass killings in single societies, though some claims of common causes for mass killings have been made. Some higher estimates of mass killings include not only mass murders or executions that took place during the elimination of political opponents, civil wars, terror campaigns, and land reforms, but also lives lost due to war, famine, disease, and exhaustion in labor camps. There are scholars who believe that government policies and mistakes in management contributed to these calamities, and, based on that conclusion combine all these deaths under the categories "mass killings", democide, politicide, "classicide", or loosely defined genocide. According to these scholars, the total death toll of the mass killings defined in this way amounts to many tens of millions; however, the validity of this approach is questioned by other scholars. In his summary of the estimates in the Black Book of Communism, Martin Malia suggested a death toll of between 85 and 100 million people.[1]

As of 2011, academic consensus has not been achieved on causes of large scale killings by states, including by states governed by communists. In particular, the number of comparative studies suggesting causes is limited. The highest death tolls that have been documented in communist states occurred in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, in the People's Republic of China under Mao Zedong, and in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. The estimates of the number of non-combatants killed by these three regimes alone range from a low of 21 million to a high of 70 million.[2][dubious ] There have also been killings on a smaller scale in North Korea, Vietnam, and some Eastern European and African countries.

Again you've missed a lot of history. They weren't defeated militarily. Uppity MINORITY? What's that about?

Enjoy SHOUTING at yourself while I do some work here. "

You republicans are a minority in the north and always will be. babs xxxx are you upset I used caps on you

"And it may not be very long before the BBC and/or Jeremy Corbyn declare that racist muslim murderer Khalid Masood was also a 'Freedom Fighter'!?

It doesn't matter what Corbyn or the BBC say, what matters is what the people who are on 'his side' say. Nothing changes until they renounce his actions and the leaders of their cause do what McGuinness and his like have done.

'his side'?......you mean Muslims as a whole or Islamist groups like IS and al Qaeda?"

No I don't mean Muslims as a whole, why would you think or remotely suggest that?

He murdered innocent people on Wednesday, we don't know why with certainty but there are those who claim his actions was in support of them.

Change only happens when those people, whoever they may be, renounce such actions and declare that it is not in their name.

"This is revisionism in the extreme. Mao, Lenin and Wallace didn't kill any innocent civilians? "
Lenin was the leader of the ruling Soviet government during the Russian Civil War, which pitted the Reds against the Whites. This resulted in at least hundreds of thousands of deaths on both sides. But I'm not sure if that's what you mean by "responsible for any deaths."

Due to food shortages in the city and in an attempt to squash the growing number of bagmen (city residents who traveled to the countryside to trade for food, and then return and sell it in the city for a profit), Lenin approved forced requisition of foodstuff from the peasantry. This led to many deaths, from the malnutrition and starvation of the peasants whose foodstuff was taken from them to peasant insurrections and the violent reprisals that followed. Is that what you had in mind?

Perhaps the most unique case of Lenin being (unwittingly) responsible for the death of thousands of people was when he was in a party meeting and passed a note to the leader of the Cheka, which was a "security organization" created by Lenin that used terror, imprisonment, torture, execution and a variety of other nasty tactics on political dissidents, counter-revolutionaries, capitalists, and so on.

In any event, in the note Lenin asked how many political prisoners were in Moscow jails. The Cheka chief wrote back a number (it was a few thousand, if memory serves) and Lenin marked an X next to the comment, which was his habit to indicate that he had read and processed the information. The Cheka leader, however, saw the X and interpreted that to mean that those political prisoners should all be liquidated. So that night, each and every political prisoner in Moscow jails was executed.

Regarding Lenin Mao was dealt with in the other

Unless your saying they never personally killed anyone. Then I could argue Hittler never killed anyone. Well unless the got anyone when he was in ww1.

Babbacombe Torquay

'his side'?......you mean Muslims as a whole or Islamist groups like IS and al Qaeda?

No I don't mean Muslims as a whole, why would you think or remotely suggest that?

He murdered innocent people on Wednesday, we don't know why with certainty but there are those who claim his actions was in support of them.

Change only happens when those people, whoever they may be, renounce such actions and declare that it is not in their name."

They never will, that's the point....

And nowhere did I suggest you meant Muslims as a whole, I merely asked what you meant in your post.

Which is why they were excluded from my original list.

The reasons and results of their actions are a little dubious.

By *issing in actionWoman  over a year ago

Llanelli

"

But they were weren't they "

They weren't defeated. The UK government decided to listen to the republicans grievances instead, and Martin got on board with the peace process when he could. I don't think the IRA took pleasure in blowing people up - but nobody was listening

"And last time I looked ulster is still part of Great Britain despite what an uppity MINORITY say. "

Catholics are in the majority in NI. It's just a matter of time

"

They weren't defeated. The UK government decided to listen to the republicans grievances instead, and Martin got on board with the peace process when he could. I don't think the IRA took pleasure in blowing people up - but nobody was listening

Catholics are in the majority in NI. It's just a matter of time "

Yeh? I think a balaclava would suit me, I've got one somewhere. Wonder what the Garda are like vs sniper

Terrorists?

The secret death squad thing is bollox. Both the SAS and 14 were bound by the same yellow card and rules of engagement as any other soldier operating in the province. I take offence at you bundling the British army alongside scum. None of the army were in Ulster by choice. "

From as far back as the British Empire and beyond right up to the modern day including the troubles in Northern Ireland the British Army has committed atrocities or killed innocent people.

Sadly our hands are not clean. If you choose to 'take offence' about the less honourable side of our history in conflicts then that is your choice.

Your mindset is mirrored by those on 'the other side'. It's the mindset of the problem not the solution.

What makes people great is when they move away from such intransigent positions and lead others with them.

If you cannot be great, I personally challenge you to at least try to understand.

"

Whow there horsey, they didnt take pleasure in blowing people up??.

Is that how we're now defining if somebodys righteous or not .

What about Khalid masoods grievances, should we be listening to his demands as well?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Enjoy SHOUTING at yourself while I do some work here. "

Did the IRA win militarily?

Terrorists?

The secret death squad thing is bollox. Both the SAS and 14 were bound by the same yellow card and rules of engagement as any other soldier operating in the province. I take offence at you bundling the British army alongside scum. None of the army were in Ulster by choice.

From as far back as the British Empire and beyond right up to the modern day including the troubles in Northern Ireland the British Army has committed atrocities or killed innocent people.

Sadly our hands are not clean. If you choose to 'take offence' about the less honourable side of our history in conflicts then that is your choice.

Your mindset is mirrored by those on 'the other side'. It's the mindset of the problem not the solution.

What makes people great is when they move away from such intransigent positions and lead others with them.

If you cannot be great, I personally challenge you to at least try to understand."

I'm better than great.

You still upset about Kenya or something,

All you republican trash, which is what you are judging by my inbox, all need to remember there's another comunity over there. And lots of people, not exactly like me, but pretty close. And we all know about guns, bombs and mortars.

Lucan

You republicans are a minority in the north and always will be. babs xxxx are you upset I used caps on you "

Bobby Sands wrote "our revenge will be the laughter of our children". Since you seem very bitter I suspect the republican children must be happier than you.

"

Change only happens when those people, whoever they may be, renounce such actions and declare that it is not in their name.

And nowhere did I suggest you meant Muslims as a whole, I merely asked what you meant in your post."

You say they never will, but that is what made Nelson Mandela great and a United States President attend the funeral of Martin McGuinness....they were extremists who although people chose to believe 'they never will', did!

Lucan

"All you republican trash, which is what you are judging by my inbox, all need to remember there's another comunity over there. And lots of people, not exactly like me, but pretty close. And we all know about guns, bombs and mortars. "

Who are you addressing those threats to?

You republicans are a minority in the north and always will be. babs xxxx are you upset I used caps on you

Bobby Sands wrote "our revenge will be the laughter of our children". Since you seem very bitter I suspect the republican children must be happier than you. "

Slim fast slimmer of the year 1980? Never read or heard anything he had to say. And I'm not bitter, but if you do get a United ireland in my life time, the UVF or whatever alphabeti spageti name they choose will be getting a new member.

Lucan

"All you republican trash, which is what you are judging by my inbox, all need to remember there's another comunity over there. And lots of people, not exactly like me, but pretty close. And we all know about guns, bombs and mortars.

Who are you addressing those threats to? "

Also when you do attack, will you be a terrorist or a freedom fighter?

"All you republican trash, which is what you are judging by my inbox, all need to remember there's another comunity over there. And lots of people, not exactly like me, but pretty close. And we all know about guns, bombs and mortars.

Who are you addressing those threats to? "

Threat? Is it a threat to point out there's thousands of better trained than the provos ex soldiers over here and there?

Lucan

Bobby Sands wrote "our revenge will be the laughter of our children". Since you seem very bitter I suspect the republican children must be happier than you.

Slim fast slimmer of the year 1980? Never read or heard anything he had to say. And I'm not bitter, but if you do get a United ireland in my life time, the UVF or whatever alphabeti spageti name they choose will be getting a new member. "

Walter Mitty? Is that you?

"

So if they didn't enjoy it, why the bloody hell did they do it so often?

And as for the number of catholics in NI, what the hell has that gotta do with who empties your rubbish bins?

It's the classic example of why politics and religion don't make good bedfellows..

Babbacombe Torquay

"

And nowhere did I suggest you meant Muslims as a whole, I merely asked what you meant in your post.

You say they never will, but that is what made Nelson Mandela great and a United States President attend the funeral of Martin McGuinness....they were extremists who although people chose to believe 'they never will', did!"

I don't think there is any comparison between the likes of Mandela or the IRA and the fanatical IS group.....IS are a completely different kettle of fish, I'm not sure the world has ever seen their like before.

Lucan

Who are you addressing those threats to?

Threat? Is it a threat to point out there's thousands of better trained than the provos ex soldiers over here and there? "

Terrorists?

If you cannot be great, I personally challenge you to at least try to understand.

I'm better than great.

You still upset about Kenya or something,"

Why would you think I was upset about anything? What do you mean about Kenya?

Slim fast slimmer of the year 1980? Never read or heard anything he had to say. And I'm not bitter, but if you do get a United ireland in my life time, the UVF or whatever alphabeti spageti name they choose will be getting a new member.

Walter Mitty? Is that you? "

See you insult people you don't agree with babs, why is that? Did you not get hugged enough as a child?

Or did you spend a bit too much time with those naughty Christian brothers?

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

"

Maybe Jamaica or Rhodesia then?

"

You say they never will, but that is what made Nelson Mandela great and a United States President attend the funeral of Martin McGuinness....they were extremists who although people chose to believe 'they never will', did!

I don't think there is any comparison between the likes of Mandela or the IRA and the fanatical IS group.....IS are a completely different kettle of fish, I'm not sure the world has ever seen their like before."

I can understand why you say that from your perspective but try and understand the perspective of a white South African farmer during the time when Nelson Mandela was the head of the terrorist wing of the ANC. My perspective when I personally witnessed an indiscriminate IRA bomb at close proximity during the troubles. The terrorist of 'today' is always the worst.

Lucan

See you insult people you don't agree with babs, why is that? Did you not get hugged enough as a child?

"

You're probably not familiar with Walter. He was a really nice guy but he lived in an imaginary world like you where he was the hero in all of his yarns. I'm sure he'd be joining the UVF just like you to use his in depth knowledge of weapons and explosives for the greater good too.

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

Maybe Jamaica or Rhodesia then? "

What do you mean? Are you assuming that because I am black, I am not British?

Lucan

Bringing up Kenya might not be a great idea. Your army didn't come out of one with a great reputation either.

You're probably not familiar with Walter. He was a really nice guy but he lived in an imaginary world like you where he was the hero in all of his yarns. I'm sure he'd be joining the UVF just like you to use his in depth knowledge of weapons and explosives for the greater good too. "

Aw do you think I'm nice? Are you sure your not just a little curious?

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

What do you mean? Are you assuming that because I am black, I am not British? "

Yeh. Maybe a few generations back but you still came over. Which is fine, really but you should leave the chip on your shoulder about the empire behind. We don't rule the world anymore.

Lucan

You're probably not familiar with Walter. He was a really nice guy but he lived in an imaginary world like you where he was the hero in all of his yarns. I'm sure he'd be joining the UVF just like you to use his in depth knowledge of weapons and explosives for the greater good too.

Aw do you think I'm nice? Are you sure your not just a little curious?"

Not in the slightest. Sure won't I find out when you come over to sign up as a freedom fighter soon enough.

"Bringing up Kenya might not be a great idea. Your army didn't come out of one with a great reputation either. "

Erm but it was another counter insurgency operation that was successful.

Not in the slightest. Sure won't I find out when you come over to sign up as a freedom fighter soon enough. "

I suspect you've already got on your knees and said a prayer with your pretty little mouth.

Lucan

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

Yeh. Maybe a few generations back but you still came over. Which is fine, really but you should leave the chip on your shoulder about the empire behind. We don't rule the world anymore. "

I keep mixing up the words of that song... "Brittania waives the rules". Good song that.

Babbacombe Torquay

Is it any wonder that peace in Northern Ireland is so fragile?, I only hope that today's children in the province think differently than several on this forum.....

Radical muslims have just one goal! Death to all not believers in their brand of faith! No compromise and no negotiation!!

That's their goal nothing more so no choice but to eradicate them

Lucan

Not in the slightest. Sure won't I find out when you come over to sign up as a freedom fighter soon enough.

I suspect you've already got on your knees and said a prayer with your pretty little mouth. "

I always knew that would be your fantasy

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

Yeh. Maybe a few generations back but you still came over. Which is fine, really but you should leave the chip on your shoulder about the empire behind. We don't rule the world anymore.

I keep mixing up the words of that song... "Brittania waives the rules". Good song that. "

What's the Irish national anthem?

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

Yeh. Maybe a few generations back but you still came over. Which is fine, really but you should leave the chip on your shoulder about the empire behind. We don't rule the world anymore. "

We all 'came over' even you 'a few generations back', do you understand that?

As for chips and shoulders, are you assuming that you're the only one with British military ties?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes it is best just to ignore each other

I suspect you've already got on your knees and said a prayer with your pretty little mouth.

I always knew that would be your fantasy "

Why would I fantasise? Suppose I could get a friend to wear a black shirt and suit, but I regularly suck cock, I love doing it. It's fantastic.

Lucan

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

I keep mixing up the words of that song... "Brittania waives the rules". Good song that.

What's the Irish national anthem? "

Amhrán na bhFiann, do you like it?

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

We all 'came over' even you 'a few generations back', do you understand that?

As for chips and shoulders, are you assuming that you're the only one with British military ties?"

Did I say coming over was a bad thing? And I don't assume that at all. Why would you think I assume that?

Lucan

Why would I fantasise? Suppose I could get a friend to wear a black shirt and suit, but I regularly suck cock, I love doing it. It's fantastic. "

I'm happy for you.

Terrorists?

I'm better than great.

What's the Irish national anthem?

Amhrán na bhFiann, do you like it? "

Preferred the pogues TBH

Why would I fantasise? Suppose I could get a friend to wear a black shirt and suit, but I regularly suck cock, I love doing it. It's fantastic.

I'm happy for you. "

Sorry you didn't like it

Lucan

"

Amhrán na bhFiann, do you like it?

Preferred the pogues TBH "

Fiesta would make a good anthem for a party loving country, if we ever invent one.