FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Professor Theodore postol

Professor Theodore postol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

MIT professor debunks US intelligence claims that Syria was responsible for sarin gas attack!.(he was the guy who also debunked the 2013 claim by Obama)

Hes of the opinion that the us government along with its state sponsored media propaganda is trying to manufacture consent for a war which is what other experts like Noam Chomsky have been saying for decades!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember doctor kelly from the iraq war who rightly said that hussain didnt have WMDs

"MIT professor debunks US intelligence claims that Syria was responsible for sarin gas attack!.(he was the guy who also debunked the 2013 claim by Obama)

Hes of the opinion that the us government along with its state sponsored media propaganda is trying to manufacture consent for a war which is what other experts like Noam Chomsky have been saying for decades!.

"

Big fan of chomsky.Hes a good read.

[Removed by poster at 17/04/17 21:42:52]

Syraia has long been a safe haven for terrorists and state sponsored barbary against it's citizens .

Not sure if you managed to watch it but Adam Curtis made a very interesting documentary about Syria, their role in conceiving the suicide bomb as a guerrilla terrorist weapon.

It was even suggested Syria were behind Lockerbie but the west couldn't directly go after them due to needing an ally in the then impending gulf war so opted instead to use Gaddafi as an easy pawn due to him being a relative pariah amongst middle eastern leaders and the west.

Knowing what the Assad's have down for decades in syria against its citizens and the significant hand they've had in orchestrating atrocities within neighbouring countries..

I have little reason to doubt assad's forces perpetrated the chemical attacks against rebels .

"Syraia has long been a safe haven for terrorists and state sponsored barbary against it's citizens .

Not sure if you managed to watch it but Adam Curtis made a very interesting documentary about Syria, their role in conceiving the suicide bomb as a guerrilla terrorist weapon.

It was even suggested Syria were behind Lockerbie but the west couldn't directly go after them due to needing an ally in the then impending gulf war so opted instead to use Gaddafi as an easy pawn due to him being a relative pariah amongst middle eastern leaders and the west.

Knowing what the Assad's have down for decades in syria against its citizens and the significant hand they've had in orchestrating atrocities within neighbouring countries..

I have little reason to doubt assad's forces perpetrated the chemical attacks against rebels ."

Are your saying youve seen evidence that Assads government was training suicide bombers for Israeli? attacks?.

Do you want to really know whos a safe haven for terrorism.. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia both of whom were deeply involved in 911 according to the 911 report.

Which state is currently breaking more UN resolutions than Syria? Could that be Israel! Theyve sponsored terrorisim for fucking decades, theyve conducted state sponsored assassinations of enemies inside of foreign countries for decades, theyve been involved in the running of guns for cocaine along with the USA to countrys like Iran to Nicaragua who were under a UN arms embargo while the "rebels" ran rap* camps and murder squads.

Oh wait you just wanna talk about Syrias bad deeds not ours.

My bad

"Syraia has long been a safe haven for terrorists and state sponsored barbary against it's citizens .

I have little reason to doubt assad's forces perpetrated the chemical attacks against rebels ..

Are your saying youve seen evidence that Assads government was training suicide bombers for Israeli? attacks?.

Do you want to really know whos a safe haven for terrorism.. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia both of whom were deeply involved in 911 according to the 911 report.

Which state is currently breaking more UN resolutions than Syria? Could that be Israel! Theyve sponsored terrorisim for fucking decades, theyve conducted state sponsored assassinations of enemies inside of foreign countries for decades, theyve been involved in the running of guns for cocaine along with the USA to countrys like Iran to Nicaragua who were under a UN arms embargo while the "rebels" ran rap* camps and murder squads.

My bad

"

No, I'm merely pointing to a pattern of established conduct by the Syrian state. The other instances you mentioned are not relevant to the opening context of your post.

Definitely Syria isn't unique in the brutalities of its regime, I'll give you that- it does not negate the harsh realities of how the Syrian state has operated throughout the last few decades and the roles they've played in orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions in neighbouring nations .

I have little reason to doubt assad's forces perpetrated the chemical attacks against rebels ."

The documentary you refer to is "hyper normalisation".Its very good.

I have little reason to doubt assad's forces perpetrated the chemical attacks against rebels . The documentary you refer to is "hyper normalisation".Its very good. "

That's the one. . He made another in a similar vein which i haven't gotten around to watching yet, "bitter lake" or something like that? Cheers.

Seymour hersh was one of the first journalists to write about te first gas attack.

google: seymour hersh sarin syria

"Seymour hersh was one of the first journalists to write about te first gas attack.

google: seymour hersh sarin syria

"

Yes he managed to get his article printed in the new York times but was lambasted for it for two years but now its pretty much accepted that the evidence against Assad in 2013 was very poor at most and probably not him

I have little reason to doubt assad's forces perpetrated the chemical attacks against rebels ..

My bad

No, I'm merely pointing to a pattern of established conduct by the Syrian state. The other instances you mentioned are not relevant to the opening context of your post.

Definitely Syria isn't unique in the brutalities of its regime, I'll give you that- it does not negate the harsh realities of how the Syrian state has operated throughout the last few decades and the roles they've played in orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions in neighbouring nations ."

No what youve done is a first class, straight out of the book hatchet job on how they manufacture consent for war.

Youve ignored a professors expert advise, taken everything western intelligence say as gospel, thrown in some conjecture and hearsay about what the Assad regime have been "implicated" in,then accused them of "orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions" , now read that last sentence to yourself while thinking about the last at least 50 years of western meddling in the middle East?

My bad

Definitely Syria isn't unique in the brutalities of its regime, I'll give you that- it does not negate the harsh realities of how the Syrian state has operated throughout the last few decades and the roles they've played in orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions in neighbouring nations ..

No what youve done is a first class, straight out of the book hatchet job on how they manufacture consent for war.

Youve ignored a professors expert advise, taken everything western intelligence say as gospel, thrown in some conjecture and hearsay about what the Assad regime have been "implicated" in,then accused them of "orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions" , now read that last sentence to yourself while thinking about the last at least 50 years of western meddling in the middle East?"

The strategy of manipulating sectarianism can be seen in countless examples of Syria’s recent past.Just google it ...

My bad

Definitely Syria isn't unique in the brutalities of its regime, I'll give you that- it does not negate the harsh realities of how the Syrian state has operated throughout the last few decades and the roles they've played in orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions in neighbouring nations ..

Youve ignored a professors expert advise, taken everything western intelligence say as gospel, thrown in some conjecture and hearsay about what the Assad regime have been "implicated" in,then accused them of "orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions" , now read that last sentence to yourself while thinking about the last at least 50 years of western meddling in the middle East? The strategy of manipulating sectarianism can be seen in countless examples of Syria’s recent past.Just google it ... "

Google Northern Ireland?.

Nobody denies that its good or not happening, its how they manipulate it as a cause for war!.

Liberals are easy to con because there liberal

My bad

Youve ignored a professors expert advise, taken everything western intelligence say as gospel, thrown in some conjecture and hearsay about what the Assad regime have been "implicated" in,then accused them of "orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions" , now read that last sentence to yourself while thinking about the last at least 50 years of western meddling in the middle East? The strategy of manipulating sectarianism can be seen in countless examples of Syria’s recent past.Just google it ... .

Nobody denies that its good or not happening, its how they manipulate it as a cause for war!.

Liberals are easy to con because there liberal"

i dont know if the other poster is liberal .I have never been liberal myself . Assad has manipulated sectarianism as a method of control.He might be liberal...

My bad

Youve ignored a professors expert advise, taken everything western intelligence say as gospel, thrown in some conjecture and hearsay about what the Assad regime have been "implicated" in,then accused them of "orchestrating and cynically inflaming sectarian tensions" , now read that last sentence to yourself while thinking about the last at least 50 years of western meddling in the middle East? The strategy of manipulating sectarianism can be seen in countless examples of Syria’s recent past.Just google it ... .

Liberals are easy to con because there liberal i dont know if the other poster is liberal .I have never been liberal myself . Assad has manipulated sectarianism as a method of control.He might be liberal... "

So has everybody else was my point!.

Im not here to defend Assads regime, its not good, its pretty awful but.. It could be worse just look at Libya, Iraq, Egypt and Afghanistan.

The Wests record at success in this area is so piss poor its not even worth considering in Syria unless your a gung ho war nut

» Add a new message to this topic