FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Elections ..Its fake isnt it?

Elections ..Its fake isnt it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does anyone ever bother to vote

You are given the choice between two lackeys and,two parties approved by the establishment backed by the same system and you feel your being given a choice.

What a farce.

Not much of a choice is it ? as its the same grey men and corporations and conglomerates in charge whoever wins...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does anyone ever bother to vote

You are given the choice between two lackeys and,two parties approved by the establishment backed by the same system and you feel your being given a choice.

What a farce.

Not much of a choice is it ? as its the same grey men and corporations and conglomerates in charge whoever wins... "

Well yes.. Manifestos? Not worth the paper they're written on

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

It's the closest thing you get to having a choice. Plus if you vote then you're entitled to whine about how craply the government/opposition/council members you elected/didn't elect are doing.

Although if you or anyone else has a better idea how a country could be run, I'm sure people would love to hear it.... and debate it.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"It's the closest thing you get to having a choice. Plus if you vote then you're entitled to whine about how craply the government/opposition/council members you elected/didn't elect are doing.

Although if you or anyone else has a better idea how a country could be run, I'm sure people would love to hear it.... and debate it. "

Venus projects resource based economy but the world isnt ready for that...too much greed that it couldn't work unless everyone had a different mind set.

Warminster

"

Venus projects resource based economy but the world isnt ready for that...too much greed that it couldn't work unless everyone had a different mind set."

I went and had a look at that. It does sound wonderful but as you say, we're nowhere near ready. The politics forum shows us that we're all holders of very different opinions and beliefs.

"It's the closest thing you get to having a choice. Plus if you vote then you're entitled to whine about how craply the government/opposition/council members you elected/didn't elect are doing.

Although if you or anyone else has a better idea how a country could be run, I'm sure people would love to hear it.... and debate it.

Venus projects resource based economy but the world isnt ready for that...too much greed that it couldn't work unless everyone had a different mind set."

Agreed.

I'd love for a fresh political party to come on the scene with their ideas...even if it just opened up more peoples minds.

Although if you or anyone else has a better idea how a country could be run, I'm sure people would love to hear it.... and debate it. "

'are you seriously saying or suggesting in a democracy a person who doesnt vote for a system they dont support should not have rights .That is an opinion that backs a system today that doesnt represent a vast ,and growing amount of people

.Anyone for sanctions ?0 hours contracts ,huge energy bills .Sick people forced to go cap in hand for medical etc /Seriously both parties are backing /have backed these corrupt policies .

Who couldnt think of a better way to run things ??

Warminster

'are you seriously saying or suggesting in a democracy a person who doesnt vote for a system they dont support should not have rights .That is an opinion that backs a system today that doesnt represent a vast ,and growing amount of people

.Anyone for sanctions ?0 hours contracts ,huge energy bills .Sick people forced to go cap in hand for medical etc /Seriously both parties are backing /have backed these corrupt policies .

Who couldnt think of a better way to run things ?? "

Do tell.

Who couldnt think of a better way to run things ??

Do tell."

No private selling of nhs take out harmfull additives to foods would lighten the load on the hospitals overnight .Same with drinks,and meds.Bans on companies not abiding by that .A tax on hard alcohol. An enforced and free keep fit program by the uk govt would lower cost for future generations.

Take out nuclear deterants waste of money if they need one it could be a biological one and be a whole lot cheaper . .. tell you the rest later Its past my bed time .

Warminster

"

No private selling of nhs take out harmfull additives to foods would lighten the load on the hospitals overnight .Same with drinks,and meds.Bans on companies not abiding by that .A tax on hard alcohol. An enforced and free keep fit program by the uk govt would lower cost for future generations.

Take out nuclear deterants waste of money if they need one it could be a biological one and be a whole lot cheaper . .. tell you the rest later Its past my bed time . "

Ok, thank you for the ideas.

Yes I think we all agree that the NHS should be free for all at the point of use.

What harmful additives in food and drink? There are no deliberate poisons. You could remove salts and sugars but the resulting food would be disgusting. And if companies couldn't sell that then no income for the government.

Why tax hard alcohol and not beer/cider? If I go out I can have 10 pints. Still not good for me.

Free keep fit is a great idea. But gym equipment and instructors are definitely not cheap, how are we paying for it? Also, how to enforce it? I can't imagine the police being sent to round up the fat and lazy.

A biological deterrent is just about the only thing worse than a nuclear one. But any well established first world nation would need a deterrent. Biological is not as accurate as nuclear and how would it be delivered, and from where?

There are ideological answers and loads of great (but totally unfundable) ideas out there.

A free sports pass for communtity sports /swimming halls .Yes there are delibrate poisons in foods a lot of additives are very dangerous and its proven also floride isnt good or food colorings .I sugest you look things up on the net and wander away from govt sponsored sites perhaps.Nuclear accurate ? They are so NOT acccurate they would probably poison the planet for hundreds of years after and the fallout just drifts everywhere .Hard drink is harmfull to your organs softer drinks like beer are watered down

makes sense they are safer and less of a burden on health services.

"

Venus projects resource based economy but the world isnt ready for that...too much greed that it couldn't work unless everyone had a different mind set.

I went and had a look at that. It does sound wonderful but as you say, we're nowhere near ready. The politics forum shows us that we're all holders of very different opinions and beliefs. "

When does this current bout of capitalism collapse is a more relevant question?.

Id suggest its sooner than most of us think.

98-2000 dot.com/ltcm disaster where wall Street was bailed out by the banks , 2007-8 international finance disaster where banks were bailed out by governments!.

2018 who bails out the governments??

Warminster

"A free sports pass for communtity sports /swimming halls .Yes there are delibrate poisons in foods a lot of additives are very dangerous and its proven also floride isnt good or food colorings .I sugest you look things up on the net and wander away from govt sponsored sites perhaps.Nuclear accurate ? They are so NOT acccurate they would probably poison the planet for hundreds of years after and the fallout just drifts everywhere .Hard drink is harmfull to your organs softer drinks like beer are watered down

makes sense they are safer and less of a burden on health services. "

I can and do visit any site I believe holds accurate information. Something verifiable elsewhere. What poisions are in food? Surely poisoning is a crime. For many types of food, the additives are what makes it work. If there were natural alternatives, I'm sure they would be used instead. Providing cost wasn't prohibitive because people wouldn't buy it.

I still don't know how we'd pay for passes to sports halls and pools. They cost money to run and staff.

Biological weapons would also drift and spread. And still need a delivery method. Given that we already have one for nuclear, bio might be even more expensive. Suggesting bio weapons to many people would also get you loathed and detested far more than nukes.

"I sugest you look things up on the net and wander away from govt sponsored sites perhaps. "

Ah yes, because we can beleive everything we see on the Internet can't we?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Politics....who cares...in the end someone gets royally fucked...nessus should know.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"A free sports pass for communtity sports /swimming halls .Yes there are delibrate poisons in foods a lot of additives are very dangerous and its proven also floride isnt good or food colorings .I sugest you look things up on the net and wander away from govt sponsored sites perhaps.Nuclear accurate ? They are so NOT acccurate they would probably poison the planet for hundreds of years after and the fallout just drifts everywhere .Hard drink is harmfull to your organs softer drinks like beer are watered down

I can and do visit any site I believe holds accurate information. Something verifiable elsewhere. What poisions are in food? Surely poisoning is a crime. For many types of food, the additives are what makes it work. If there were natural alternatives, I'm sure they would be used instead. Providing cost wasn't prohibitive because people wouldn't buy it.

I still don't know how we'd pay for passes to sports halls and pools. They cost money to run and staff.

Biological weapons would also drift and spread. And still need a delivery method. Given that we already have one for nuclear, bio might be even more expensive. Suggesting bio weapons to many people would also get you loathed and detested far more than nukes.

"

Anything is poisonous in the wrong dosages

But just the other day there was a guy on the radio talking about salt levels in food. We apparently consume something like 20 times more than we need. And yes there is a taste issue if reduced, but apparently our taste buds adjust. So gradually lowering the levels we probably wouldn't notice.

-Matt

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

well said Beth

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 23:46:38]

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 23:58:31]

There is no answer for these questions ,we do not live in a free society for me to be able to freely discuss such things .If you dont understand about food additives look it up.If you dont understand about nuclear overkill ,look it up .If you dont understand the savings we could make by using say a stun gas instead of incinerating a city such as they did in Japan...look it up along with nuclear winter and fallout .thermonuclear destruction etc .etc .

I have no idea why you would not know how food additives can cause health problems and we arent just talking salt here .

http://www.foodmatters.com/article/top-10-food-additives-to-avoid

Anything is poisonous in the wrong dosages

But just the other day there was a guy on the radio talking about salt levels in food. We apparently consume something like 20 times more than we need. And yes there is a taste issue if reduced, but apparently our taste buds adjust. So gradually lowering the levels we probably wouldn't notice.

-Matt"

There is no added salt to raw unprocessed meat or veg cerial ect, aits all down to ready prepared meals ect.

If we wne tback to basic foods i.e meat veg and cooked it ourselves there is not need to add sugar and very litle salt

when it comes down to it you're better off eatting high fat rather than high sugar.

So nearly all of these so called low fat things are bad for you

Salt isnt that bad ,its the sodium to potassium mix that matters coupled to the water ratio you drink The chlorine in water on other hand is filth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2242094/Chlorine-tap-water-linked-increase-number-people-developing-food-allergies.ht

"Salt isnt that bad ,its the sodium to potassium mix that matters coupled to the water ratio you drink The chlorine in water on other hand is filth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2242094/Chlorine-tap-water-linked-increase-number-people-developing-food-allergies.ht"

I am of the belief you should tax fat and sugar and subsidize fruit and vegetables.

» Add a new message to this topic