FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Monster dead

Monster dead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe not political more to do with current news but can I just say how glad I am that Ian Brady is dead, and how sorry I am that Keith Bennett's poor mother died never being reunited with her son, lets hope there is some kind of appeal to properly search for his remains cos I know I for one would donate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingtolifeCouple  over a year ago

who knows

i cant see how finding his body will help, havent they had years and years to find it. i certainly wouldn't throw money away like that.

"i cant see how finding his body will help, havent they had years and years to find it. i certainly wouldn't throw money away like that."

^ you could say the same for the search for Madeline Mcann, bearing in mind it was funded by tax payers in light of the stupidity of her parents. People raise money for all sorts nowadays - I don't see how a Just Giving fund can be seen as throwing money away, if people want to willingly donate, to give his poor brother who has campaigned tirelessly to find the remains, to then have them buried with his mother and honour her dying wish, I can think of worse things to "throw money at"

At the end of the day no one is asking YOU to donate, but I know there is already a lot of talk about it on social media with lots of people wanting to bring closure for this poor boys family, a shame the money spent on force feeding Brady couldn't have been used for this instead

Also they may have had years to look but doesn't mean the police made a proper effort, it's like saying the police investigated the murder of Stephen Lawrence, it omits the word "properly" there are all sorts of clues that Brady planted as to the whereabouts of the body

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Hope he suffered a lot before he croked the evil scum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No more or less than anyone else does. Hippocratic oath affords the same treatment and care to all, regardless. To do less would be to become as he was.

"No more or less than anyone else does. Hippocratic oath affords the same treatment and care to all, regardless. To do less would be to become as he was."

^ I don't agree, he was pure evil and never showed any remorse, refused to tell a dead boys mother where he had buried him and recorded his victims last words, Hippocratic Oath can suck balls! He's scum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not saying he is anything else but that.Much as many would have seen him suffer horrendously for what he did, that degrades us onto the path he firmly trod. I'd not go that way.

"I'm not saying he is anything else but that.Much as many would have seen him suffer horrendously for what he did, that degrades us onto the path he firmly trod. I'd not go that way."

Then we will have to agree to disagree then. Are you saying the alternative which was a very comfy lifestyle in a maximum security unit, plus force feeing him costing tax payers millions was the way to punish him?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

to quote from detective inspector Peter Topping " it is the firm belief of the search team that keiths body was burried in the area of shineybrook at a point where to parts of the stream meet .it is our view that having done extensive searchesof this area that was indicated by both brady & hindly during thier visits to the moor .the odds are that grave site has been exposed and the remains have been washed well away from the area by the many and frequent winter storms that occur in this area which turn shiney brook into a raging torrent ".i grew up and still live within the shadow of saddleworth moor and ranged far and wide over thise moors from age 10 and frequently met winnie johnson her family and support group searching for keiths body saddly in vain .

» Add a new message to this topic