FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > New 2017 Tory fraud claims

New 2017 Tory fraud claims

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

The Tories contracted a secretive call centre during the election campaign which may have broken data protection and election laws

An investigation has uncovered what appear to be underhand and potentially unlawful practices at the centre, in calls made on behalf of the Conservative Party. These allegations include:

Paid canvassing on behalf of Conservative election candidates – banned under election law.

Political cold calling to prohibited numbers

Misleading calls claiming to be from an ‘independent market research company’ which does not apparently exist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

There was also someone trying to investigate if the Tories used personal data from the referendum campaign in their election campaign. I'm not sure what the status of that investigation is.

-Matt

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The claim also covers calls being made on election day. A definite no no.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"The claim also covers calls being made on election day. A definite no no.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There was also someone trying to investigate if the Tories used personal data from the referendum campaign in their election campaign. I'm not sure what the status of that investigation is.

-Matt"

Now now Matt all that data privacy nonsense went out the window when she needed to fight "terror" (her terror of losing maybe)

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"There was also someone trying to investigate if the Tories used personal data from the referendum campaign in their election campaign. I'm not sure what the status of that investigation is.

-Matt

Now now Matt all that data privacy nonsense went out the window when she needed to fight "terror" (her terror of losing maybe) "

Yes, yes. I know. The cynic in me also says that the only reason May wants out the EU is they are saying that her gross breaches of privacy of UK citizens is illegal.

-Matt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All fabbers on the naughty watch list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Shock! Horror!

Tory electoral fraudsters having got away with a massive electoral fraud in 2015 have committed another electoral fraud in 2017...

Anyone remember the start of Porridge?

To paraphrase:

Conservative and Unionist Party, you are habitual electoral fraudsters...

Until their leaders are convicted and jailed the Tories will continue to break the law if the believe it gives them any electoral advantage.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just like tory candidates winning at the 2015 election, when they had vastly overspent in many areas, the election result should be voided, where there is clear evidence at a party level of illegal activity.

» Add a new message to this topic