FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > New Tory Leader ?

New Tory Leader ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If May packs in , wich I strongly think she will !

Who should be the next leader ?

Or who do you think should be ?

I would go for Pritti Pattell on both counts !

And a third as I Fancy her lol

Your thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingtolifeCouple  over a year ago

who knows

think they have hammond in the wings waiting

"think they have hammond in the wings waiting"
Pritti would have a wider appeal I think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nicki Morgan is inescapably popular, within the party at least

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Father Christmas is the best bet

"If May packs in , wich I strongly think she will !

Your thoughts ?"

IDS is a sneering, sly bastard! He'd fit right in!

Micky Mouse ?

they've made enquiries about tommy robinson standing for leader in a desperate attempt to move closer to centrist politics

"they've made enquiries about tommy robinson standing for leader in a desperate attempt to move closer to centrist politics"
lol

I thought he had Re Formed and joined the Quilem Foundation ?

"they've made enquiries about tommy robinson standing for leader in a desperate attempt to move closer to centrist politics lol

I thought he had Re Formed and joined the Quilem Foundation ? "

nah, he's still just beating up blokes at horse racing events

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-edl-leader-ascot-brawl-fight-muslim-islamophobia-piers-morgan-a7807341.html

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think the next leader will be a relatively unknown to the general public, rather than a front bencher or former front bencher.

Your thoughts ?"

Proof refugees are good for the country!

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Your thoughts ?"

She's as thick as two short planks. The idea of her running the country is the stuff of nightmares.

"they've made enquiries about tommy robinson standing for leader in a desperate attempt to move closer to centrist politics lol

I thought he had Re Formed and joined the Quilem Foundation ? "

Quilliam seeks to counter extremisim and yes they hired him for awhile when they got him to leave the edl(some say paid)

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Prior to the weekend I would have said Ruth Davidson would probably be the best candidate for the job. But having seen photos of her in her Lt Col (Royal Signals) combats wearing her Beret with badge and rank on display at a Tory party function, an act banned by Queens Regulations for the Army I think her political career along with her appointment as Colonel in chief of her old TA unit may be about to come to an abrupt end.

"Prior to the weekend I would have said Ruth Davidson would probably be the best candidate for the job. But having seen photos of her in her Lt Col (Royal Signals) combats wearing her Beret with badge and rank on display at a Tory party function, an act banned by Queens Regulations for the Army I think her political career along with her appointment as Colonel in chief of her old TA unit may be about to come to an abrupt end. "

Quite agree. That was a disgraceful stunt and what is more shameful is the fact that none of the media picked up on that very point.

Any other member of the Armed Forces pulling such a stunt would no doubt be very quickly censored.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Prior to the weekend I would have said Ruth Davidson would probably be the best candidate for the job. But having seen photos of her in her Lt Col (Royal Signals) combats wearing her Beret with badge and rank on display at a Tory party function, an act banned by Queens Regulations for the Army I think her political career along with her appointment as Colonel in chief of her old TA unit may be about to come to an abrupt end.

Quite agree. That was a disgraceful stunt and what is more shameful is the fact that none of the media picked up on that very point.

Any other member of the Armed Forces pulling such a stunt would no doubt be very quickly censored.

"

As maybe but, as she's not an MP she was never in the running.

As a point of interest could you direct me to the specific part of the Queen's Regulations that you believe she's in breach of?

"Prior to the weekend I would have said Ruth Davidson would probably be the best candidate for the job. But having seen photos of her in her Lt Col (Royal Signals) combats wearing her Beret with badge and rank on display at a Tory party function, an act banned by Queens Regulations for the Army I think her political career along with her appointment as Colonel in chief of her old TA unit may be about to come to an abrupt end.

As a point of interest could you direct me to the specific part of the Queen's Regulations that you believe she's in breach of?"

Queens Regulations J5.368.b

moston

"

I have already written to my MP, the Leader of the Opposition, The SEcretary of State for Defence, The PM, Air Chief Marshal Sir Stuart Peach (Chief of The Defence Council) and General Sir Nicholas Carter (Chief of the General Staff) complaining about her conduct and quoting Queen's regulations for the army:

Occasions on which the Wearing of Uniform is Forbidden J5.368.b - "Uniform is not to be worn by prospective or adopted parliamentary candidates at political meetings, or while canvassing, appearing in public or engaged in any other activities connected with their candidature."

And pointing out that to carry out any act forbidden by QR's is a military criminal offence under sect 19 of the 2006 Army Act (Conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline [up to 2 years military prison]) as well as a civilian criminal offence of misconduct in public office [up to life in prison], and demanding her immediate suspension from all public offices she holds and prosecution.

Will be interesting to see who acknowledges receipt of my complaint first.

As a point of interest could you direct me to the specific part of the Queen's Regulations that you believe she's in breach of?

Queens Regulations J5.368.b"

Queen's regulations for the army: Occasions on which the Wearing of Uniform is Forbidden J5.368.e - "On occasions when the Army’s reputation or political impartiality might be brought into question e.g. Political protests, rallies, marches or demonstrations of any kind where a political, social or interest group agenda may be perceived as being pursued, or where disorder or affray might result, or appearing in the media to seek personal publicity".

moston

Tina, have you noticed how the tory supporters suddenly all disappear when the laws and regulations broken by their

professional politicians are quoted. Maybe they think i they stay quiet long enough then the crimes committed will be forgotten about.

I wonder how long it will be until the first by=election is called due to Tory malfeasance? Will it be South Thanet?

"Tina, have you noticed how the tory supporters suddenly all disappear when the laws and regulations broken by their

professional politicians are quoted. Maybe they think i they stay quiet long enough then the crimes committed will be forgotten about.

I wonder how long it will be until the first by=election is called due to Tory malfeasance? Will it be South Thanet?"

Strange that, isn't it??

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Tina, have you noticed how the tory supporters suddenly all disappear when the laws and regulations broken by their

I wonder how long it will be until the first by=election is called due to Tory malfeasance? Will it be South Thanet?"

I voted Tory for purely tactical reasons at the general election. 1 to make sure brexit happens and 2 to keep Labour out. I'd be very happy to see the Tory Mackinlay kicked out of South Thanet, though he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Maybe given a guilty verdict on Mackinlay then that may just be enough to persuade Nigel Farage to stand in the seat again?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Your thoughts ?"

I think Theresa May will stay for at least 2 years until Brexit is complete. Then she will go and it will be a contest between Boris Johnson and Amber Rudd. Priti Patel or David Davis an outside chance.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Your thoughts ?

I think Theresa May will stay for at least 2 years until Brexit is complete. Then she will go and it will be a contest between Boris Johnson and Amber Rudd. Priti Patel or David Davis an outsichance. "

labour will win the next election after the continue cock up of the tories what a mess

I thought he had Re Formed and joined the Quilem Foundation ? .

Quilliam seeks to counter extremisim and yes they hired him for awhile when they got him to leave the edl(some say paid) "

a for clearing that up

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I wonder how long it will be until the first by=election is called due to Tory malfeasance? Will it be South Thanet?

I voted Tory for purely tactical reasons at the general election. 1 to make sure brexit happens and 2 to keep Labour out. I'd be very happy to see the Tory Mackinlay kicked out of South Thanet, though he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Maybe given a guilty verdict on Mackinlay then that may just be enough to persuade Nigel Farage to stand in the seat again? "

Dream on Centaur, even after it was announced that Mackinley had been charged he was still 22,259 votes ahead of UKIP who came in 3rd..

accept it they are at present dead in the water and May and co will keep them there..

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Your thoughts ?

I think Theresa May will stay for at least 2 years until Brexit is complete. Then she will go and it will be a contest between Boris Johnson and Amber Rudd. Priti Patel or David Davis an outside chance. "

Two years?

May didn't even get to sign the DUP deal, because the Tories won't let her stick around. She'll be gone this year, and if the Tories don't want to face electoral oblivion, they will choose Hammond, literally their only credible candidate.

Although I relish the idea of any of the four clunkers you mentioned getting the top slot. A Labour victory is pretty much inevitable at this rate anyway, but if any of those idiots are leading the party it's a nailed on certainty. Talk about a confederacy of dunces!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your thoughts ?

On about the same level as dimwit May. They're rather a party of dimwits, without much intellect in total.

She's as thick as two short planks. The idea of her running the country is the stuff of nightmares."

» Add a new message to this topic