FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Another government NHS scandal

Another government NHS scandal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

So in the news today the story of over 1700 lives been put at risk due to the company in charge of distribution of letters and notes

Putting vital information straight into storage or even destroying the notes.

Instead of it going to the relevant parties.

Worse still it's a company owned by the government

And even worse

Jeramy hunt new about it and took 4months before he said anything!!

Is this another nail in the tory coffin?

Or is this another part of the tory masterplan to ensure that the NHS fails (intentionally) so they have another excuse to privatise it and line their greedy pockets even more and keep us surfs under control.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So in the news today the story of over 1700 lives been put at risk due to the company in charge of distribution of letters and notes

And even worse

Or is this another part of the tory masterplan to ensure that the NHS fails (intentionally) so they have another excuse to privatise it and line their greedy pockets even more and keep us surfs under control. "

The destruction of the nhs started tn the thatcher years.

I was a nurse in an a&e ward back then. Yes i think your right.. Tory ideology coupled with greed is their modus operandi.. Has their fingerprints all over it.

No doubt a tory will be along to waffle on.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"So in the news today the story of over 1700 lives been put at risk due to the company in charge of distribution of letters and notes

And even worse

Or is this another part of the tory masterplan to ensure that the NHS fails (intentionally) so they have another excuse to privatise it and line their greedy pockets even more and keep us surfs under control.

I was a nurse in an a&e ward back then. Yes i think your right.. Tory ideology coupled with greed is their modus operandi.. Has their fingerprints all over it.

"

Well ifit started in 79 they have done a pretty shit job to be still trying to destroy it. K still works in the nhs and her part is now run by virgin which she says is far better run now,getting modern IT etc less cheifs more indians, trouble is you have swallowed the union and labour crap

Old news. Think it's the report into this that's out today. The facts of the error were known some time ago.

As for privatisation. Outsourcing of some services in the NHS has been there since the get-go. It has changed, it has grown. The biggest growth being under Blairs watch. And massive debts heaped onto NHS trusts due to the massive increase in PFI schemes at the time.

They drained the NHS by bringing in all of those high payed consultants to make it more efficient

Nice job so far

"They drained the NHS by bringing in all of those high payed consultants to make it more efficient

Nice job so far "

Should have said business consultants

"No doubt a tory will be along to waffle on. "

they're like buses ... three come along at once

couple, us we him her.

"No doubt a tory will be along to waffle on.

they're like buses ... three come along at once "

And then try to patronising us with statistics and waffle about labour causing all the problems previously.

Labour started this mess by creating the NHS.If we didnt have the NHS we would have less poor people as they would be dead already..Bloody socially responsible commie bastards. .

couple, us we him her.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/17 12:40:47]

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

And even worse

Well ifit started in 79 they have done a pretty shit job to be still trying to destroy it. K still works in the nhs and her part is now run by virgin which she says is far better run now,getting modern IT etc less cheifs more indians, trouble is you have swallowed the union and labour crap "

The NHS is fucked whichever way you cut it. Horrendous waiting times for treatment, completely screwed A&E services, huge waits to see the GP. However you dress it up, the NHS is no longer fit for purpose and getting Branson to run bits of it still wont change the overall picture

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

What's the employment status of GPs?

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

And even worse

Well ifit started in 79 they have done a pretty shit job to be still trying to destroy it. K still works in the nhs and her part is now run by virgin which she says is far better run now,getting modern IT etc less cheifs more indians, trouble is you have swallowed the union and labour crap

The NHS is fucked whichever way you cut it. Horrendous waiting times for treatment, completely screwed A&E services, huge waits to see the GP. However you dress it up, the NHS is no longer fit for purpose and getting Branson to run bits of it still wont change the overall picture"

So what is the answer ? Chucking money at it wont work, too many people use it when there is no need, we have to get people to accept responsibility for their own health. Any attempt to modernise it is met with, oh the fucking tories are selling it off, well thats really mature debating, ask anyone who works in it and they will say it cant carry on like it is. We need a national debate and we need it now, maybe that involves some form of ring fenced contribution through life to pay for care or a small charge everytime you go to the gp or maybe a tax on unhealthy food and drinks etc,or of course we could reduce the tax and make people pay directly, iI bet the demand for services would drop then, and I dont mean for proper illness but for the oh I have a cold lets go to the doc, when I got divorced I saw a woman for a year or so and she was in the docs at least once a month for some reason or another, complete waste of the docs time

Makes me laugh about tax on unhealthy food, how about stopping production of unhealthy foods

Back to basic foods stop all of this convieniance shite and people actually cook real food.

Problem is we have become a lazy society and many cannot be assed to take the time to make real food.

All I seem to hear is can we get takaway from my lot and I always say cook something! Should hear them moan and

And even worse

Well ifit started in 79 they have done a pretty shit job to be still trying to destroy it. K still works in the nhs and her part is now run by virgin which she says is far better run now,getting modern IT etc less cheifs more indians, trouble is you have swallowed the union and labour crap "

Charming!..

Thats the usual private sector response.

By *wcouple40sCouple  over a year ago

warrington

[Removed by poster at 28/06/17 17:25:57]

[Removed by poster at 28/06/17 17:22:55]

couple, us we him her.

Yep. The rest of us will just die of consumption and gout.

While the rich dine on quail and sherry.

Just like back in them there victorian time's guvnor.

And even worse

Actually, they are doing a fine job. The NHS originally was set up for the welfare of the people. Now its for the welfare of you private sector types cashing in. So i disagree, the destruction of the nhs is nicely on track.

And even worse

the nhs is in the defunding stage by the tories.

This is to justify privatisation, such as you mentioned about it systems, and less chiefs, chiefs that were implanted by the tories. Brandson was awarded the contract to run sectors from.... Hey the tories!! , the same tories that are running down the nhs. Wow what a coincidence!

Actually... Perhaps the tories will sell off the nhs like the rail companies, then keep bailing the PRIVATISED companies out with TAXPAYERS money?

like they do with the rail companies.

» Add a new message to this topic