FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Sean Spicer

Sean Spicer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spicer has resigned as Trump's Press Secretary. I'm not going to say I was surprised

However, now that we've had quite a few resignations, I'm asking you lot who you think will be next in the Trump administration. Let's hear all of your wild predictions and rampant speculation

I'm going with Jared Kushner. How about you?

-Courtney

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trump

"Trump "

Ballsy choice! I like your style

Sessions will resign next. He's already on Trumps shit list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I bet spicer has some stories to tell. I think Sessions might be next after Trump's comments sayint he wished he had never hired him!

"Sessions will resign next. He's already on Trumps shit list"

Good point!

"Trump

Ballsy choice! I like your style "

More wishful thinking

"I bet spicer has some stories to tell. I think Sessions might be next after Trump's comments sayint he wished he had never hired him!"

Yeah - too bad he's a crap communicator. He'd have to pay someone else to tell them for him!

Sessions is a good bet. I wonder about his personal staying power, though. Let's not forget, he gave up a lot to become the AG...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What do we know about Anthony Scaramucci?

"What do we know about Anthony Scaramucci?"

He's a scumbag just like the rest of them

Hes fat tony from the simpsons.

To steal a Shagism, Spicer was comedy gold.

I don't know much about him except that he's got questionable business ties to lots of different entities and that I've seen him on Fox News before.

Although, I also know that he formerly worked for Goldman Sachs....I'd like someone to tell me what percentage of the Trump administration has been on Goldman Sachs' payroll at some point in time

Rats are leaving the sinking ship.

I do feel for spicey he was thrown under the bus daily.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am going to miss "spicey".... especially Melisa McCarthy's impressions on SNL..... Sarah huckabee sanders isn't as much comedy gold when she does the WhiteHouse pressers, I use to laugh when he did them, she just reminds me of a wounded deer in the headlights

Newcastle and Gateshead

He is a Fox News slappie.... I am surprised he didn't just ask Sean hannity to do it

"What do we know about Anthony Scaramucci?

I don't know much about him except that he's got questionable business ties to lots of different entities and that I've seen him on Fox News before.

Although, I also know that he formerly worked for Goldman Sachs....I'd like someone to tell me what percentage of the Trump administration has been on Goldman Sachs' payroll at some point in time "

What I don't understand is why people like Sessions put up with the bullying and undermining. Spicer finally has his exit but others keep going.

The picture of Donny Jr looking lost and pissed off alongside the article positing that he wants Daddy Dearest to stop being president almost made me feel sorry for the Trump children. Almost.

Cambridge

"I bet spicer has some stories to tell. I think Sessions might be next after Trump's comments sayint he wished he had never hired him!

Yeah - too bad he's a crap communicator. He'd have to pay someone else to tell them for him!

Sessions is a good bet. I wonder about his personal staying power, though. Let's not forget, he gave up a lot to become the AG..."

I think Trump has considered, on more than one occasion, simply disbanding the whole DoJ!

Dead Ringers is doing one of their late night Trump calls to Spicer.

"I bet spicer has some stories to tell. I think Sessions might be next after Trump's comments sayint he wished he had never hired him!

Sessions is a good bet. I wonder about his personal staying power, though. Let's not forget, he gave up a lot to become the AG...

I think Trump has considered, on more than one occasion, simply disbanding the whole DoJ!"

The Department of Unjustice

Back to the OP, I'd love to see Ivanka and hubby Kushner resign together.

His family business is still using his status to help their investments, though, so unlikely to happen.

If they did go they could start the wheels for Ivanka for President.

"Back to the OP, I'd love to see Ivanka and hubby Kushner resign together.

His family business is still using his status to help their investments, though, so unlikely to happen.

If they did go they could start the wheels for Ivanka for President. "

Don't even say it!

She'd probably fuckin' win!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Spicer has resigned as Trump's Press Secretary. I'm not going to say I was surprised

However, now that we've had quite a few resignations, I'm asking you lot who you think will be next in the Trump administration. Let's hear all of your wild predictions and rampant speculation

I'm going with Jared Kushner. How about you?

-Courtney "

Vince McMahon

If they did go they could start the wheels for Ivanka for President.

Don't even say it!

She'd probably fuckin' win! "

I think her having the right hand seat and him having the top job is all prep for exactly that. And she will win.

Cambridge

If they did go they could start the wheels for Ivanka for President. "

I was digusted to see that the Department of Defence had been renting office space in Trump Tower at a cost of $130,000 a month

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

His legal team will be next if they want to save their professional reputations.

Kellyanne Conway will still be defending him on the courthouse steps after he is convicted.

Sorry, a little off topic here. It is supposedly Made In America week, but almost all of the Donald's and Ivanka's products are made overseas. Its a little hypocritical in my opinion.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Sorry, a little off topic here. It is supposedly Made In America week, but almost all of the Donald's and Ivanka's products are made overseas. Its a little hypocritical in my opinion. "

is it not the norm though for Trump?

was the steel for his buildings not made elsewhere..?

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Preibus is a good shout to be next to quit but hes doing his best to hang on for a reasonable amount of time to protect his reputation.

Trumps probably going to have a shake up in August/September so we'll see a few more heads roll then if it happens because remember: its everyone elses fault, not Donnies.

"Preibus is a good shout to be next to quit but hes doing his best to hang on for a reasonable amount of time to protect his reputation.

Trumps probably going to have a shake up in August/September so we'll see a few more heads roll then if it happens because remember: its everyone elses fault, not Donnies."

As the Washington Post was reporting he is exploring pardons for himself and his family the person who points out he really can't pardon himself will be the next to go.

"Preibus is a good shout to be next to quit but hes doing his best to hang on for a reasonable amount of time to protect his reputation.

Trumps probably going to have a shake up in August/September so we'll see a few more heads roll then if it happens because remember: its everyone elses fault, not Donnies.

As the Washington Post was reporting he is exploring pardons for himself and his family the person who points out he really can't pardon himself will be the next to go."

"Sorry, a little off topic here. It is supposedly Made In America week, but almost all of the Donald's and Ivanka's products are made overseas. Its a little hypocritical in my opinion.

is it not the norm though for Trump?

was the steel for his buildings not made elsewhere..?

"

Of course, cheap Chinese steel

Cambridge

Its got to be Sessions next after he lied under oath about meeting with the Russians, then he said he did but didn't discuss sanctions, now it turns out he did discuss sanctions. That would have opened him up to blackm@il, just like Flynn.

"To steal a Shagism, Spicer was comedy gold.

"

Gonna miss him...as are the many political satirists.

"Its got to be Sessions next after he lied under oath about meeting with the Russians, then he said he did but didn't discuss sanctions, now it turns out he did discuss sanctions. That would have opened him up to blackm@il, just like Flynn."

Yes, the plot is thickening with Sessions. I think all of this has gotten much more serious than Trump ever thought it would.

Cambridge

"Its got to be Sessions next after he lied under oath about meeting with the Russians, then he said he did but didn't discuss sanctions, now it turns out he did discuss sanctions. That would have opened him up to blackm@il, just like Flynn.

Yes, the plot is thickening with Sessions. I think all of this has gotten much more serious than Trump ever thought it would. "

Now Trump is calling sessions "VERY weak"

Cambridge

"Its got to be Sessions next after he lied under oath about meeting with the Russians, then he said he did but didn't discuss sanctions, now it turns out he did discuss sanctions. That would have opened him up to blackm@il, just like Flynn.

Yes, the plot is thickening with Sessions. I think all of this has gotten much more serious than Trump ever thought it would.

Now Trump is calling sessions "VERY weak" "

And yesterday Trump called Sessions "beleaguered" not looking good for him...

Newcastle and Gateshead

Now Trump is calling sessions "VERY weak" "

Trump may have stumbled on stupid genius...bare with me

He looks bad if he fires sessions.... so he applies so much pressure that sessions resign as AG

Trump gets to choose another AG who doesn't recuse himself from the Russia case and that person then fires bob moeller as special counsel

Sounds like a plan

Cambridge

He looks bad if he fires sessions.... so he applies so much pressure that sessions resign as AG

Trump gets to choose another AG who doesn't recuse himself from the Russia case and that person then fires bob moeller as special counsel

Sounds like a plan "

Kislyak (not sure of spelling) the Russian ambassador to the US has just retired, maybe Trump could hire him!

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Trump is looking at pardons?

Well, you can only give a pardon to someone guilty of a crime, so that is telling.

Sounds like a plan "

If (when?) Mueller gets fired the shit will really hit the fan. I'm not sure the Republicans (by this I mean the establishment, not Trump) could weather that storm.

Don't know much about him but apparently he spent his first day deleting old tweets he had wrote about Trump.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

The pressure is mounting on Sessions. Bully boy Trump is turning the screw calling him "VERY weak"

Sessions will be gone shortly, Trump is talking more shit on him daily.

moston

2 of Trumps personal legal team have resigned. Marc Kasowitz (the mob lawyer who sent the 'Watch your back bitch' email is gone along with Mark Corallo the legal teams spokesman have resigned.

in Lancashire

"2 of Trumps personal legal team have resigned. Marc Kasowitz (the mob lawyer who sent the 'Watch your back bitch' email is gone along with Mark Corallo the legal teams spokesman have resigned. "

but Trump is still the most amazing President ever and has done some wonderful, really wonderful stuff so far...

moston

"but Trump is still the most amazing President ever and has done some wonderful, really wonderful stuff so far... "

Yep, he even managed to go to the ASJ and tell 45,000 children about how a multi millionaire old man bought a yacht and spent his time outside of US territorial waters gambling, doing drugs and fucking young women after tirading them with his usual Obamacare must go, Obama was bad, I am the greatest shite!

The man is a disgrace!

in Lancashire

"but Trump is still the most amazing President ever and has done some wonderful, really wonderful stuff so far...

Yep, he even managed to go to the ASJ and tell 45,000 children about how a multi millionaire old man bought a yacht and spent his time outside of US territorial waters gambling, doing drugs and fucking young women after tirading them with his usual Obamacare must go, Obama was bad, I am the greatest shite!

The man is a disgrace!"

slowly it would appear that the Republican hierarchy are waking up to that..

it will take the core vote a bit longer i fear..

moston

"slowly it would appear that the Republican hierarchy are waking up to that..

it will take the core vote a bit longer i fear.."

I think the only real problem the GOP has with Trump is he can't keep his mouth shut. I truly believe that if he was not such a bully and had a little statesmanship and diplomacy about him they would all happily back his every divisive and corrupt future US potential fire-sale and help him give the proceeds to the mega-rich.

You guys are going off script here....I just want to speculate about who is next to leave.

The pressure is really mounting for Sessions, but I still don't see what would be in it for him to quit. I could see Trump firing him, but Sessions was in the Senate a long time and has friends in the establishment. I think that's the only thing really holding trump back now. I wouldnt quite if I were Sessions - I'd force Trump's hand.

I read an article in the Atlantic detailing why Trump may find it easier to fire Meuller than deal with the outcome of the investigation, but I'm still unconvinced so far about how much support that would garner in the Republican establishment.

Rex Tillerson is someone I don't see lasting 4 years, either, but I don't think he'll quit anytime soon.

Cambridge

Scaramucci wont last 3.5 years unless he finds a cure for his boneitis

https://youtu.be/B3uk5bJcyM8

moston

"You guys are going off script here....I just want to speculate about who is next to leave.

The pressure is really mounting for Sessions, but I still don't see what would be in it for him to quit. I could see Trump firing him, but Sessions was in the Senate a long time and has friends in the establishment. I think that's the only thing really holding trump back now. I wouldnt quite if I were Sessions - I'd force Trump's hand.

I read an article in the Atlantic detailing why Trump may find it easier to fire Meuller than deal with the outcome of the investigation, but I'm still unconvinced so far about how much support that would garner in the Republican establishment.

Rex Tillerson is someone I don't see lasting 4 years, either, but I don't think he'll quit anytime soon. "

I did say 2 of his lawyers resigned this week...

As for Trump firing Mueller, I expect that that would be the catalyst that would kickstart immediate impeachment on the grounds that he had openly interfered with justice on 2 occasions with regard to the Russian enquiry. Nixon tried the same, even claiming that if the president does it it isn't illegal, it did not work in the 70's I don't think it will work now.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Rex Tillerson is someone I don't see lasting 4 years, either, but I don't think he'll quit anytime soon. "

Tillerson is just the de facto sec of state... we all know the real sec is jared

the only people trump wont fire are family and military..... everyone else is expendable

the problem is is sessions goes as AG...

1) you are going to have to get his replacement thru senate (never happening with someone like guliani or christie)

2) until then the person in charge would be rod rosenstein, the person who put mueller in charge of the russia investigation in the first place, unless trump fires him as well..............

3) who on earth is actually going to want the job under trump?

"You guys are going off script here....I just want to speculate about who is next to leave.

Rex Tillerson is someone I don't see lasting 4 years, either, but I don't think he'll quit anytime soon.

I did say 2 of his lawyers resigned this week..."

Yes, you did say that. And I should have thanked you for letting me know because I missed that amongst all the other news. Its actually very interesting that they left, I wonder if that's part of the reason Trump sees to be having looser lips than normal...

"

Tillerson is just the de facto sec of state... we all know the real sec is jared

the only people trump wont fire are family and military..... everyone else is expendable

1) you are going to have to get his replacement thru senate (never happening with someone like guliani or christie)

2) until then the person in charge would be rod rosenstein, the person who put mueller in charge of the russia investigation in the first place, unless trump fires him as well..............

3) who on earth is actually going to want the job under trump? "

Point 3 is a reeeaalllllyy good question!!

Cambridge

"

Point 3 is a reeeaalllllyy good question!!"

I think Fabio and Courtney should do it!

moston

"Yes, you did say that. And I should have thanked you for letting me know because I missed that amongst all the other news. Its actually very interesting that they left, I wonder if that's part of the reason Trump sees to be having looser lips than normal..."

The really funny part is he can't find anyone to replace them. Apparently all the big law firms in New York, Boston, Chicago, DC and the west coast that have been approached are all too busy to represent the billionaire and president of the USA donnie boy. (The rumour is that they all feel representing him would damage their firms, and that he is unlikely to pay his bill when it comes time to settle up.) So we may see the President of the USA having to rely on a public defender!

Looks like Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon are on Scaramucci's shit list.

Maybe one of them might be next? How much pull does Scaramucci have?

in Lancashire

Seems to be some sort of attack dog set loose by Trump to wreak havoc amongst those the President wants to blame for the mess that is the White House and his Presidency this far..

Hey Donnie, look in the mirror..

ps, unlike in Russia there wont be a camera recording..

south dublin

Preibus is being convinced to stay in the job by Paul Ryan at the moment. He decided to stay through the end of healthcare but after last nights debacle that might be the end of healthcare.

He's still my favourite for the next head on the chopping block.

For those looking for an idea on Scaramucci heres a few bits from an interview he did after getting a job in the White House:

Scaramucci laced into Priebus for trying to “c--- block” him from a job in the White House, called him a “f------ paranoid schizophrenic,” and questioned Bannon’s loyalty.

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c---,” he said.

One person who talked with Scaramucci said he talks openly about getting rid of Priebus.

Hartlepool

"Looks like Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon are on Scaramucci's shit list.

Maybe one of them might be next? How much pull does Scaramucci have?"

Scaramucci won't last long himself if he carries on announcing how he is going to be the one doing all the firing when it comes to people in the top jobs. Pretty quickly Trump will get annoyed it looks like he is being overshadowed.

This is so fucking hilarious. There isn't a cat in hells chance when the charges are brought that these lot will close ranks and present a tough nut to crack. It will be a scramble to fuck each other over and Trump will be pointed at as the ultimate source of all the wrongdoing.

And to think Farage and co. convinced a sizeable chunk of our population these people were a better ally than the Germans, Dutch etc.

Donnie did the deed as predicted and got rid of Reince Priebus...by Tweet!!!

Cambridge

I lost! My money was om Sessions, but Reince Priebus is gone. Right, so who's next?

OK. NEW BETS. WHOSE NEXT?!

in Lancashire

Soap opera comedy gold..

just keeps giving..

"Soap opera comedy gold..

just keeps giving.."

It's what he wants though, right? Like a reality television show.

Makes me sick.

in Lancashire

"Soap opera comedy gold..

just keeps giving..

It's what he wants though, right? Like a reality television show.

Makes me sick."

Your probably sadly right..

its all about the ego..

Hartlepool

Has there been a reality show about getting bummed in prison?

"I lost! My money was om Sessions, but Reince Priebus is gone. Right, so who's next? "

Same here.

I'll take Bannon.

Odds please

moston

"Donnie did the deed as predicted and got rid of Reince Priebus...by Tweet!!! "

Really? By Tweet!

Someone is going to return that favour to Trump very soon I think and use Tweet to dish the dirt that will send 'ikkle donnie' to prison...

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Point 3 is a reeeaalllllyy good question!!

I think Fabio and Courtney should do it! "

no thanks.... i am more an economist than i am a lawyer....

besides any 1st year law student would tell you that you can't be part of the investigation if you are part of the investigation!!!!!

someone really needs to remind trump of timelines.... and loyalty because he plays it up when he wants it, but plays it down when he has to give any.....

so whos next to go?

Sessions has enough republican support that i think trump dare not sack him, so he will keep sending out the attack dogs to see if jeff can be pushed into resigning...

only other people completely safe are family and military......

can i place a guess on Tillerson fillaly getting so annoyed with being shafted at "state" that he walks...

or since tax reform is the next big fight on the horizon..... steve mnuchin at ecomony head might on the block, i would love betsy de vos at education to do because she is a dimwit!!!

Looks like Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce because she doesn't like Trump.

That will be hard to swallow once Trump tires of him and he's on the chopping block with no job and no family. How Machiavellian this is all turning out to be.

Cambridge

"Looks like Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce because she doesn't like Trump.

That will be hard to swallow once Trump tires of him and he's on the chopping block with no job and no family. How Machiavellian this is all turning out to be."

who would pick Trump over their own wife?

Hartlepool

When you have to fire EVERYONE you work with, you're the problem.

Although he has appointed a right bunch of pricks in the first place.

Hartlepool

Trump is such a moron, he has probably forgotten Reince Priebus was about the only Trump Campaign insider NOT to sign a non disclosure agreement last year.

Pull up your seat a break out the popcorn

This is real life reality TV. He's a fuckin jackass

Sessions is a good bet. I wonder about his personal staying power, though. Let's not forget, he gave up a lot to become the AG..."

It appears I may have been correct in my initial thoughts on Sessions - not only does he have a lot of staying power, but he has a lot of friends in high places. Republicans are making noise about Trump not firing Sessions. The Senate has all but said they wouldn't confirm a new hire. It's all very interesting.

Looks like Meuller may be safe for the moment as well - Lindsey Graham is apparently putting together legislation to protect special counsels from termination by the president without judicial review.

I think I may reassess my bets and say, with Scaramucci's newfound influence, and Reince's departure, Bannon's days might be numbered. Although, his connections with the media might save him. We'll see.

Newcastle and Gateshead

so did anyone have Mooch in the who would go next sweepstake???????

Scaramucci resigns/sacked as whitehouse comms director

south dublin

Scaramucci has been removed as communications director already.

Scaramucci OUT. NEXT!

Bets, anyone?

He's gone!!

in Lancashire

What a shambles..

My mates mate who knows this bloke said that some bloke called Nigel from little old England is the next Director of Communications..

maybe..

"What a shambles..

My mates mate who knows this bloke said that some bloke called Nigel from little old England is the next Director of Communications..

maybe..

"

Oooh. If you get that right then I'm coming to you for inside information on my next bet about who is fired

in Lancashire

"What a shambles..

maybe..

Oooh. If you get that right then I'm coming to you for inside information on my next bet about who is fired "

If that is right i'll buy a hat and saute it prior to eating it..

Given some of the issue's globally and his ego its a bit concerning despite the ever present comedy..

Cambridge

"Looks like Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce because she doesn't like Trump.

That will be hard to swallow once Trump tires of him and he's on the chopping block with no job and no family. How Machiavellian this is all turning out to be."

What a dick!

Cambridge

I have so far only seen this from one source, so don't know how true it is, but apparently Mrs "Mooch" gave birth to their son prematurely, he congratulated her by text message, and didn't visit for FOUR DAYS!

Cambridge

https://www.metro.news/anthiony-scaramuccis-4-day-wait-to-visit-new-son/693097/

"I have so far only seen this from one source, so don't know how true it is, but apparently Mrs "Mooch" gave birth to their son prematurely, he congratulated her by text message, and didn't visit for FOUR DAYS! "

Pure class.

Hartlepool

"What a shambles..

maybe..

"

There's only him and Comical Ali left with sufficient brazen bullshit quota for the job.

Cambridge

"What a shambles..

maybe..

There's only him and Comical Ali left with sufficient brazen bullshit quota for the job. "

Don't forget Centaur!

Looks like Scaramucci's gone

nevermind carcrash .... trump's administration has just been one humungous multiple coach pile up that's lasted 6 months .... the idiots who voted for him look really really (really to the power of 1,000,0000) stupid now

"nevermind carcrash .... trump's administration has just been one humungous multiple coach pile up that's lasted 6 months .... the idiots who voted for him look really really (really to the power of 1,000,0000) stupid now "

Sadly most of the people who voted for him still support him.

"nevermind carcrash .... trump's administration has just been one humungous multiple coach pile up that's lasted 6 months .... the idiots who voted for him look really really (really to the power of 1,000,0000) stupid now

Sadly most of the people who voted for him still support him. "

yeah i saw some interviews ... that's why i mentioned they look so unimaginably stupid right now

Hartlepool

"The PM is not going to sack you after a week. Sacked after 12 months - looks like you've fucked up. Sacked after a week - looks like he fucked up. "

- Malcolm Tucker

Trump is a fucking clueless idiot on every single level.

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Kushner gone

south dublin

Kushner wont be going anywhere he'll go down with the ship.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

First of all, anyone with the least bit of intelligence should realize that trump and his immediate family are gold spoon bred. Him and his children, and the people they associate with, including the people they make deals with, were raised to be completely uncaring to others they feel are beneath them. They were raised to be untruthful and manipulative. They were raised to seek extreme wealth and power, no matter what they have to do to achieve it, and it definitely doesn't matter who they hurt in the process. They are part of the top 1 %, The two faced heartless "Thieves of humanity" !!!!! You can expect politicians to be two faced, most are. You can also expect politicians to manipulate what they can to achieve more wealth and power, most do. But, some times you get a real scumbag, and his family too. The whole world knows we have an extremely spoiled childish idiot for a president. Thank goodness there are several people that are above the president, though they are hidden from the public eye they are extremely powerful. They can definitely keep donny boy in check, if they choose. Keep your fingers crossed, we have a real nut case in the white house.

moston

"But, some times you get a real scumbag, and his family too. The whole world knows we have an extremely spoiled childish idiot for a president. Thank goodness there are several people that are above the president"

Up to the above I agree with all you said, but with this I have have changed my view...

Trump is not a childish idiot, and I am afraid he will soon be in a position to remove all opposition.

The more I look at Trump, how he speaks, how he enthralls, empowers and motivates his followers. How he encouraged them to use violence to suppress opposition while he was seeking power. How he surrounds himself with yes men encouraging conflict and infighting amongst his inner circle. How he insists on pledges of personal loyalty and how he is now slowly absorbing into his administration in key positions members of of the military and industrialists with hidden agendas.

I find myself comparing Trum more and more to Hitler, and the closer I look the more similarities I see.

Remember in 1933 when Hitler fist gained power the German establishment and those who did not support Hitler believed that they could control him. I do not say that it is inevitable that the USA ends up following the same path as the 3rd Rich, but so far we can see the religious bigotry, the racism, the homophobia as well as the suppression of all dissenting views in the Federal Government and their spheres of influence as well as attempts to suppress the US constitution and to undermine the US free press whenever it fails to tow Trump's line.

"Kushner wont be going anywhere he'll go down with the ship."

Hmmmm....I dunno. I think when things start to get bad Kushner may jump to save himself. His business is more important to him than Trump's ego. Although I think he'll be there for a while longer. My OP was more wishful thinking than anything else.

moston

Trump's personal lawyer and spokesman Jay Sekulow has resigned...

Told you all it would be his lawyers who would be the next to go...

moston

I think there is a good chance that White House Chief of Staff General John F. Kelly will be the next non lawyer to go. Donny does not like being given orders and has a reputation for doing the opposite to what he is told to do, I can't see any General lasting long with that sort of boss.

North West

"Trump's personal lawyer and spokesman Jay Sekulow has resigned...

Told you all it would be his lawyers who would be the next to go...

"

Where have you got that from? I think you may be spreading fake news...

moston

"Where have you got that from? I think you may be spreading fake news..."

Saw it at lunchtime, said he resigned because donny had told him he had no prior knowledge of donny juniors false statement and that having gone on national TV to deny donnies involvement in, or knowledge of the statement he could no longer represent donny.

Are you saying that that is not so and he has not resigned?

North West

"Where have you got that from? I think you may be spreading fake news...

Saw it at lunchtime, said he resigned because donny had told him he had no prior knowledge of donny juniors false statement and that having gone on national TV to deny donnies involvement in, or knowledge of the statement he could no longer represent donny.

Are you saying that that is not so and he has not resigned?"

Well it would be bombshell news if true and there is no mention of it on any news channel.

moston

Mmm...

Yep looks like I fell for a false story.

I usually check sources but it seemed so plausible I did not bother...

That will teach me...

"Mmm...

Yep looks like I fell for a false story.

I usually check sources but it seemed so plausible I did not bother...

That will teach me... "

You brought FAKE NEWS onto my thread?! SAD!

Just kidding. He'll probably quit eventually - maybe you're a prophet

Cambridge

Right, who picked Bannon?

"Right, who picked Bannon? "

I believe that was RStags27 of Philly

New bets!

I'm going to bet that the next big name to quit will be John Kelly.

moston

Gen J F Kelly has to be a good bet, I can't see that man putting up with any of Trump's shit or allowing his good name to be besmirched by association. It would not surprise me if we find out that it is Kelly who forced Bannon out. If that is the case then I expect that the Trumpster is already building a head of steam and when it blows...

Surely bannons work is done by Trumps comments defending white power.

Mission accomplished.

Newcastle and Gateshead

it wont be a general... he seems to like them... so macmaster, mattis and kelly are all safe....

if bannon has gone... i would look for either stephen miller or sebastian gorka if trump is looking at clearing out the alt right branch!

North West

The ghost writer of Trumps book "The art of the deal" is of the opinion that the Trumpsters will resign his Presidency before the end of the year.

"it wont be a general... he seems to like them... so macmaster, mattis and kelly are all safe....

if bannon has gone... i would look for either stephen miller or sebastian gorka if trump is looking at clearing out the alt right branch!"

I agree that Trump won't fire a general, but I wonder if Kelly, or some other one, will quit of his own accord. Its possible.... I honestly thought Kelly was going to quit after that press conference he stood by and watched.

in Lancashire

"it wont be a general... he seems to like them... so macmaster, mattis and kelly are all safe....

if bannon has gone... i would look for either stephen miller or sebastian gorka if trump is looking at clearing out the alt right branch!

I agree that Trump won't fire a general, but I wonder if Kelly, or some other one, will quit of his own accord. Its possible.... I honestly thought Kelly was going to quit after that press conference he stood by and watched. "

The look on Kelly's face said a lot..

Trump is poison..

Newcastle and Gateshead

i suppose i win with Gorka being fired then.... cant say i'll miss him!!! lol

his letter after going is a beaut though!!!

so? who next.....

since they are now clearing out the bannon/breibart crowd.... you have to now believe stephen miller is in real danger.... if you want one on the "moderate" wing then breitbart are going after garry cohn hard... he could the trump sacrifice to the bannon/breitbart overlords....

"i suppose i win with Gorka being fired then.... cant say i'll miss him!!! lol

his letter after going is a beaut though!!!

so? who next.....

since they are now clearing out the bannon/breibart crowd.... you have to now believe stephen miller is in real danger.... if you want one on the "moderate" wing then breitbart are going after garry cohn hard... he could the trump sacrifice to the bannon/breitbart overlords...."

Yes, Gorka's departure does seem to fit with the direction Kelly wants the whitehouse to go in.

I've been wondering about Cohn, myself. I think he could be safe, though. He's not high profile enough to get rid of. But then, my predictions have been shit.

» Add a new message to this topic