FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Barcelona .

Barcelona .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not looking good ?? , 13 feared dead now .

R I P .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not looking good ?? , 13 feared dead now .

R I P ."

WTF is wrong with these scumbags?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names?

Not good it happened R.I.P

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names? "
....Pathetic comment.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names? ....Pathetic comment."

Yes.

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names? "
I must admit I can see where you are coming from ?

You will get hammered but you do have a point !

Trump should say Clearly that both attacks were wrong no excuses !!!!!!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm sure trump will condemn the violence on both sides Will.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names? ....Pathetic comment.

Yes. "

No its not 'pathetic'..

its totally relevant to mention at some point that the President of the the United States when domestic terrorism took place in Charlottesville refused to even mention specifically the death of an innocent person by a white supremacist using a vehicle..

as had at that point previously occurred in Nice, Berlin and London when funny enough he and others rightly condemned it using the phrase 'Terrorism'..

The latest attacks will rightly be condemned using a different language by him and some on here, but what is the difference between last week in the USA and today's atrocity in Barcelona..

regardless of our differences politically we should all call such vile attacks for what they are, some who choose to be subjective only play into the tactics of division that terrorists of whatever 'cause' want..

all terrorism has to be condemned..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names? ....Pathetic comment.

Yes.

No its not 'pathetic'..

its totally relevant to mention at some point that the President of the the United States when domestic terrorism took place in Charlottesville refused to even mention specifically the death of an innocent person by a white supremacist using a vehicle..

as had at that point previously occurred in Nice, Berlin and London when funny enough he and others rightly condemned it using the phrase 'Terrorism'..

The latest attacks will rightly be condemned using a different language by him and some on here, but what is the difference between last week in the USA and today's atrocity in Barcelona..

regardless of our differences politically we should all call such vile attacks for what they are, some who choose to be subjective only play into the tactics of division that terrorists of whatever 'cause' want..

all terrorism has to be condemned.. "

Exactly

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

And Corbyn? I wonder if Corbyn will condemn this attack in the same way as he did in Northern Ireland and Venezuela?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names?

I'm sure trump will condemn the violence on both sides Will."

As will Corbyn, in the same way he condemned the violence on all sides in Northern Ireland and Venezuela.

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names?

And Corbyn? I wonder if Corbyn will condemn this attack in the same way as he did in Northern Ireland and Venezuela?"

Very good point !

But don't be surprised if he condemns all sides him and Trump arnt so different !!!

Extreme left ! Extreme Right !

Both not good !

Cambridge

"The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!" Donald Trump.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

We have to expect these incidents it is part and parcel of living in a city!

I'm looking forward to the outpouring of rage, anger and finger pointing.

Followed by the virtue signaling and point scoring by politicians.

All extremists are not human beings whether they be white, black or scream Allah akbar, your all sad, pathetic excuses who deserve to rot in the depths of hell.

I for one, am excited to hear the American President talk about how all the tourists in Barcelona are at fault for scaring that poor driver into ramming into them.

"We have to expect these incidents it is part and parcel of living in a city!

I'm looking forward to the outpouring of rage, anger and finger pointing.

Followed by the virtue signaling and point scoring by politicians.

All extremists are not human beings whether they be white, black or scream Allah akbar, your all sad, pathetic excuses who deserve to rot in the depths of hell.

"

I'm sure trump will condemn the violence on both sides Will."

What violence did those poor innocent victims in Barcelona commit? You, Will and all your other croonies need to stop trying to point score and actually show some compassion. Maybe even try condemning the attack.

I condemn it and my thoughts go out to all the victims and their loved ones.

The perpertrators can rot in hell, hopefully wrapped in a pigs carcass

Cambridge

I condemn the attack.

"I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names? ....Pathetic comment."

south west , continental

What violence did those poor innocent victims in Barcelona commit? You, Will and all your other croonies need to stop trying to point score and actually show some compassion. Maybe even try condemning the attack.

"

moston

(I said)I wonder if Trump will condemn this attack in the same way as the one in Charlottesville or will he be back to his usual self naming names?

(_anesjh said)
"....Pathetic comment."

It would have been except it only took him minutes to tweet:

The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you...

Then shortly afterwards:

Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years! (reportedly and untrue story).

No 2 days to check the facts. No equivocation he knows who to blame. Its those black muslim terrorists, no white nazi terrorists in the USA...

So much for the leader of the free world.

Cambridge

"

Out of interest, do you also condemn the terrorist attack in Charlottesville? What about the victims involved in that, and their families? Surprisingly no mention of what you would like to happen to the perpetrator of that terrorist attack.

south west , continental

It's nice to see that this thread will go the usual shit slinging way.

Extremist terrorism will not stop.

It will go on and on.

People can not live as one and accept differences.

People can not accept differences of opinion

Can not accept that someone else wants to live their life different.

This world will always have the my way is better than your way.

You can't eradicate ideology what ever yours may be.

It's like trying to get rid of moles, sure you have a lull period, but then another pops up.

Daesh will morph into something else.

Mark my words, there is more coming. What are we on, is the tally now 2 a month? More? Because they don't all get reported on the mainstream media.

France is due an attack, Germany too, they have had a few little ones. But those Daesh freaks are planning a bigger shit fest.

You can't change these lowlifes as their way is the only way.

People we need to take the blinkers off look at that much bigger picture in front of you.

south west , continental

The charlottesville car killer will face justice. Turns out though he has a few mental health 'issues'. So I guess the System in place for dealing with people with mental health issues will take that into account.

in Lancashire

"It's nice to see that this thread will go the usual shit slinging way.

Extremist terrorism will not stop.

It will go on and on.

People can not live as one and accept differences.

People can not accept differences of opinion

Can not accept that someone else wants to live their life different.

This world will always have the my way is better than your way.

You can't eradicate ideology what ever yours may be.

It's like trying to get rid of moles, sure you have a lull period, but then another pops up.

Daesh will morph into something else.

Mark my words, there is more coming. What are we on, is the tally now 2 a month? More? Because they don't all get reported on the mainstream media.

France is due an attack, Germany too, they have had a few little ones. But those Daesh freaks are planning a bigger shit fest.

You can't change these lowlifes as their way is the only way.

People we need to take the blinkers off look at that much bigger picture in front of you."

funny enough when this leftie said over 3 years ago that the only way to defeat IS or ISIS as it was then was to put boots on the ground because it was only going to spread..

the 'not our 'boys' again' response was the point being made across the board on here and i say this as someone who has served and who also marched against the 03 invasion of Iraq that it was at that time an opportunity albeit slim for the civilised nations world to collectively act..

so yes i sadly concur that this is not going away and the use of the same terrorism in Charlottesville by a white supremacist shows that for some sick fuckers its becoming an acceptable response to opposing views..

5 nut jobs with explosives vest shot in Spain after crashing a car into a crowd ,????

in Lancashire

"5 nut jobs with explosives vest shot in Spain after crashing a car into a crowd ,????"

fine by me..

glad they were stopped..

we should be upping the ante and going after who is funding such attacks, be they other countries or people in any community who is involved..

"5 nut jobs with explosives vest shot in Spain after crashing a car into a crowd ,????

fine by me..

glad they were stopped..

we should be upping the ante and going after who is funding such attacks, be they other countries or people in any community who is involved..

"

I agree 100% , on this one , pity they were not got sooner

south west , continental

It's very easy, a car, truck, motorbike what ever. If your an angry man or woman and your switch flips. Even easier if your unhinged to start with. Then when you start there's no turning back.

It's only forward there is no reverse.

So what we see last year, this year is that every city/town becomes an easy target. The more people the better, for these sick perps. Anywhere there is the general public is the easy target.

How many of us go about our daily lives and think, 'crikey I could be involved in an incident today'.

it's in my mind. I don't stop going about my day, I enjoy my day, but it's there. In the back in the box marked 'might happen', Fear is a powerful thing and the everyday Joe and Jane in the street doesn't have the luxury of 24 hour protection like all those politicians and celebrities that will be condemning and virtue signalling, nothing changes though because there is another around the corner, and the cycle starts again.

Victims don't have a say those poor souls that were out enjoying their day. How many more, before the penny drops?

Something bigger is coming and it's being driven by something that is out of our comprehension.

What is it that the world wants? Peace? Give me a break, world poverty could be eradicated overnight, terrorism could be crushed, ideology and religion could be reformed. It is not going to happen though. You can't have chaos without organisation.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"5 nut jobs with explosives vest shot in Spain after crashing a car into a crowd ,????"

Fake vests (again) - guaranteed martyrdom by wearing anything that resembles a suicide vest.

Twisted fuckers.

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 10:25:44]

moston

"The charlottesville car killer will face justice. Turns out though he has a few mental health 'issues'. So I guess the System in place for dealing with people with mental health issues will take that into account."

It is suspiciously convenient how nearly all if not all white right wing fascist and nazi terror killers are quickly found to have 'mental health issues' that excuse and distance their ideology from their actions while the same is not true of radical Islamist terror killers who are animals from a depraved and barbaric religion. Am I the only one getting sick of this obvious double standard?

"The charlottesville car killer will face justice. Turns out though he has a few mental health 'issues'. So I guess the System in place for dealing with people with mental health issues will take that into account."
White terrorist are always lone crazy people with mental health issues.Thats standard.

By *rrtyboyMan  over a year ago

london and barcelona spain

quite sad about all of this

south west , continental

I have an unhinged chicken, she's pretty special, but you know what she's a loner, the others look at her in disbelief as she winds herself up and bang she's a whirling dervish.

If someone of any race colour or creed gets pushed mentally and they have a screw loose, bang, goodnight Vienna.

Typically mentally ill people will shut themselves away, isolate shut down. Mental illness is not nice and is sadly a very forgotten illness.

Mentally ill people also have a habit of being attracted to strange organisations or ideologies. If you have a chink in your armour and can be brainwashed, ideological groups love you as a member! Because you can become overnight the martyr.

Quite not sure how your going to satisfy 72 Virgins(or what ever it is) or drink wine and honey when you didn't drink before beats me because you would be pissed and worn out after the first 3! As for white supremacists I'm not sure what their paradise is maybe it's blonde hair blue eyed fraulines and mega mugs of beer.

For anyone to commit any atrocities they need to be unhinged and not a 'normal' everyday law abiding citizen.

I'm sure I watched a film once with Michael Douglas about having a bad day (was it called falling Down).

Oh and this post is not in anyway intended to suggest people with depression or special needs or vulnerability are going over to the dark side either!

No animals were hurt in this production.

"The charlottesville car killer will face justice. Turns out though he has a few mental health 'issues'. So I guess the System in place for dealing with people with mental health issues will take that into account.

It is suspiciously convenient how nearly all if not all white right wing fascist and nazi terror killers are quickly found to have 'mental health issues' that excuse and distance their ideology from their actions while the same is not true of radical Islamist terror killers who are animals from a depraved and barbaric religion. Am I the only one getting sick of this obvious double standard?"

An excuse you say , they have a right to protest ,they had even got permission from the city to protest , and crowd turn up to taunt them , it's very easy see how he could be pushed over the edge , if your suffering from depression and some one says even something simple to you it's hard to know what you would do , that's speaking from experience I know how easy it is to lash out ,

moston

"An excuse you say , they have a right to protest ,they had even got permission from the city to protest , and crowd turn up to taunt them , it's very easy see how he could be pushed over the edge , if your suffering from depression and some one says even something simple to you it's hard to know what you would do , that's speaking from experience I know how easy it is to lash out , "

Yea right. Nothing to do with the nazi website that was used to organise 'unite the right' telling those it was trying to recruit that women love warriors and that those who use violence to 'defend' white supremacy would have women throwing themselves at them.

Get fucking real! There is no difference between the way ISIS radicalise impressionable maladjusted youths and what the white supremisist nazi's do, execpt for that of colour and religion which apparently makes one lot evil and the others

patriots who are defending their heritage!

They are all the same! They all have the same beliefs! They are are all nazi's!

moston

Death toll now at 14. More families torn apart because some nazi thinks it is their god given right to decide not only how everyone should live but what they should think as well.

in Lancashire

"

An excuse you say , they have a right to protest ,they had even got permission from the city to protest , and crowd turn up to taunt them , it's very easy see how he could be pushed over the edge , if your suffering from depression and some one says even something simple to you it's hard to know what you would do , that's speaking from experience I know how easy it is to lash out , "

The 'protest' about the statue was taken over and hijacked by white supremacists, racist bigots chanting 'blood and soil', 'jews will not replace us' carrying swastika's..

it may be the right under the constitution for free speech but such hatred will and should be opposed..

are you suggesting that people should not counter protest against such vile and divisive hate speech..?

his mental state was ok for him to make an informed decision to dress in a helmet and bear a shield with a racist symbol, his actions are not and were not the normal thing that people who are depressed do..

and to attempt to excuse his behaviour in saying he could have had this and could have done that because he was taunted is very poor..

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Thought this was about Barcelona ? There's a few topics on here about the USA attack ?

"

An excuse you say , they have a right to protest ,they had even got permission from the city to protest , and crowd turn up to taunt them , it's very easy see how he could be pushed over the edge , if your suffering from depression and some one says even something simple to you it's hard to know what you would do , that's speaking from experience I know how easy it is to lash out ,

The 'protest' about the statue was taken over and hijacked by white supremacists, racist bigots chanting 'blood and soil', 'jews will not replace us' carrying swastika's..

it may be the right under the constitution for free speech but such hatred will and should be opposed..

are you suggesting that people should not counter protest against such vile and divisive hate speech..?

his mental state was ok for him to make an informed decision to dress in a helmet and bear a shield with a racist symbol, his actions are not and were not the normal thing that people who are depressed do..

and to attempt to excuse his behaviour in saying he could have had this and could have done that because he was taunted is very poor.."

I don't agree with there statements on whit supremacy by any means , but I do support there rite to protest and there rite to there opinions , my point is people that turned up to counter protest they knew the kind of people they were dealing with , so did the city and state authority's who were no where near ready to deal with what went on ,

You can't deal with Islamic extremists or white supremacist in a civilized way , they are to extreme it took generations of brainwashing to create them , it's to late to try reform them , someone here called them animals if you got a crazed dog how do you deal with him ? As long as he don't bite any one leave him alone but soon as he dose you put a bullet between his eyes ,

south west , continental

Erm, islamic extremists are not nazis, They are... wait for it... islamic extremists hell bent on destroying the infidel. Hell bent on destroying me, You and the lady Next door.

Hell bent on wiping any history out that doesnt fit. They remove statues too!

I didnt see any swastikas or AH last time i looked at there symbols!

I think Nazi should be applied to Nazi germany and their after followers. not islamic extremists/terrorists.

Are we using the word Nazi now just to describe any fruitcake that doesnt fit with our rhetoric?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

If you have an imaginary friend in the sky you are mentally ill.

Those that believe in absurdities will commit atrocities in the name of their imaginary friend.

moston

"Erm, islamic extremists are not nazis, They are... wait for it... islamic extremists hell bent on destroying the infidel. Hell bent on destroying me, You and the lady Next door.

I think Nazi should be applied to Nazi germany and their after followers. not islamic extremists/terrorists.

Are we using the word Nazi now just to describe any fruitcake that doesnt fit with our rhetoric?"

Really?

You don't think, do you!

What Nazis/ISIS was/is the ideology? What did/do they believe?

They believe they are the master race/ gods chosen. Sounds the same to me.

How do they differentiate between themselves and those who are inferior? By religion and colour. Again sounds the same to me.

What methods do they employ to gain their aims? Violence! They both believe that it is their duty to exterminate the Jews and either convert, enslave or kill anyone else who does not convert. Nazi/ISIS where's the difference?

Oh yes I know, ones made up of white christians the other one isn't!

"Erm, islamic extremists are not nazis, They are... wait for it... islamic extremists hell bent on destroying the infidel. Hell bent on destroying me, You and the lady Next door.

Are we using the word Nazi now just to describe any fruitcake that doesnt fit with our rhetoric?"

in Lancashire

so the people carrying swastika's in Charlottesville and chanting 'blood and soil' are by definition just that..

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

south west , continental

Anyone carrying a Swastika, shouting 3rd reich slogans and smashing out the sieg heil salutes is a nazi. Even more so if your doing the whole brown shirt thing. Islamic Extremists shout Alah Ackbar, which is god is great or something and do it in the name of Islam. If your herding far right christians! and islamic extremists into the same pot lets throw them antifa wankers in too. nazis!

Shit I just realised, I better hide my Tiki lamps I might get accused of being a nazi!

moston

"Anyone carrying a Swastika, shouting 3rd reich slogans and smashing out the sieg heil salutes is a nazi. Even more so if your doing the whole brown shirt thing. Islamic Extremists shout Alah Ackbar, which is god is great or something and do it in the name of Islam. If your herding far right christians! and islamic extremists into the same pot lets throw them antifa wankers in too. nazis!

Shit I just realised, I better hide my Tiki lamps I might get accused of being a nazi!

"

If they act in the same way in furtherance of the same goals (you can insert any groups to be singled out for 'special treatment') then they are the same regardless of whether they do it in the name of a race or religious purity or for a political doctrine, it's all the same nazi ideology.

"Anyone carrying a Swastika, shouting 3rd reich slogans and smashing out the sieg heil salutes is a nazi. Even more so if your doing the whole brown shirt thing. Islamic Extremists shout Alah Ackbar, which is god is great or something and do it in the name of Islam. If your herding far right christians! and islamic extremists into the same pot lets throw them antifa wankers in too. nazis!

If they act in the same way in furtherance of the same goals (you can insert any groups to be singled out for 'special treatment') then they are the same regardless of whether they do it in the name of a race or religious purity or for a political doctrine, it's all the same nazi ideology."

Ps I think Will should join me and Bob Bangs in the Lefty / Righty Party

moston

Mr suit, have you noticed how (for the most part), we who are seen as being the loony left are as critical of ourselves as we are of the right whereas the hard right wrap themselves in their flag and its my country/party right or wrong.

I think there is a real message about probity and intentions in that simple observation.

Out of interest, do you also condemn the terrorist attack in Charlottesville? What about the victims involved in that, and their families? Surprisingly no mention of what you would like to happen to the perpetrator of that terrorist attack."

You will find I condemned that so don't try that one. Was it a terrorist attack? No. Every attack in the world isn't terroism.

in Lancashire

Out of interest, do you also condemn the terrorist attack in Charlottesville? What about the victims involved in that, and their families? Surprisingly no mention of what you would like to happen to the perpetrator of that terrorist attack.

You will find I condemned that so don't try that one. Was it a terrorist attack? No. Every attack in the world isn't terroism."

What differences were there in the attack in Charlottesville where someone used a car to deliberately attempt to kill people and any of the others that have taken place over the past few years?

what in your opinion makes it not terrorism?

You will find I condemned that so don't try that one. Was it a terrorist attack? No. Every attack in the world isn't terroism.

What differences were there in the attack in Charlottesville where someone used a car to deliberately attempt to kill people and any of the others that have taken place over the past few years?

"

If you use the dictionary term you can argue it is terrorism. But, in my opinion it is a one off act of vile, despicable and undefendable violent criminal act. If it was connected directly to other attacks of a similar nature then yes, it is terrorism.

Otherwise any isolated act of intimidation or aggression for an ideology or political belief would be terrorism. I personally don't think it is.

in Lancashire

If you use the dictionary term you can argue it is terrorism. But, in my opinion it is a one off act of vile, despicable and undefendable violent criminal act. If it was connected directly to other attacks of a similar nature then yes, it is terrorism.

Otherwise any isolated act of intimidation or aggression for an ideology or political belief would be terrorism. I personally don't think it is."

Strongly disagree, it matters not that an intended attempt to cause mass casualties based on an ideology or politics is an initial one or part of a sick ongoing campaign as we are seeing..

it is still Terrorism..

Finsbury Park was copy cat terrorism, the murder of Jo Cox was also terrorism..

its not about how many are murdered and nor is it that different methods to inflict mayhem and violence are used, the primary and overriding issue is what makes them do so..

Charlottesville was in every part of that vile act also terrorism..

Otherwise any isolated act of intimidation or aggression for an ideology or political belief would be terrorism. I personally don't think it is.

Strongly disagree, it matters not that an intended attempt to cause mass casualties based on an ideology or politics is an initial one or part of a sick ongoing campaign as we are seeing..

it is still Terrorism..

its not about how many are murdered and nor is it that different methods to inflict mayhem and violence are used, the primary and overriding issue is what makes them do so..

Charlottesville was in every part of that vile act also terrorism.. "

So the anti fascists who attended with intent to injure and cause violence are also terrorists. The disgusting actions and hate campaighn of left and right wing extremists during the last election are terrorists. Is the playground bully a terrorist also?

in Lancashire

it is still Terrorism..

So the anti fascists who attended with intent to injure and cause violence are also terrorists. The disgusting actions and hate campaighn of left and right wing extremists during the last election are terrorists. Is the playground bully a terrorist also?"

not sure why you have such an issue with labelling those who have carried out terrorist acts as simply that?

by the way you may want to read again, i did not say that all those on the protest and counter protest initially were involved in the attack with the car..

only 1 was and whatever 'side' that he had been on what he went on to do after the initial violence was patently and clearly an act of domestic terrorism..

hate crime and violence are an issue whomever commits it but there are lines that people step over so to try and say they are in opinion constitute the same as what we have seen with the terrorist acts across mainly Europe and in the States is wrong..

in Lancashire

it is still Terrorism..

So the anti fascists who attended with intent to injure and cause violence are also terrorists. The disgusting actions and hate campaighn of left and right wing extremists during the last election are terrorists. Is the playground bully a terrorist also?"

interesting that you omitted to mention the Nazi's and the KKK in your first paragraph, clearly even to the most blinkered viewpoint they were tooled up..

The words "White supremacist terrorism " doesnt trip off the tongue like "Islamic terrorism".

I think it needs rebranding.Maybe "christian terrorism" as the KKK does have a thing for crosses.

it is still Terrorism..

So the anti fascists who attended with intent to injure and cause violence are also terrorists. The disgusting actions and hate campaighn of left and right wing extremists during the last election are terrorists. Is the playground bully a terrorist also?

interesting that you omitted to mention the Nazi's and the KKK in your first paragraph, clearly even to the most blinkered viewpoint they were tooled up..

"

Didn't need to as you had already decided. By your logic every hate crime in the world and act of aggressuon or violence is terroism.

In my opinion it isn't. Simple.

"The words "White supremacist terrorism " doesnt trip off the tongue like "Islamic terrorism".

I think it needs rebranding.Maybe "christian terrorism" as the KKK does have a thing for crosses. "

According to surreysensual you are a terrorist due to your love of violence towards with a different view to you. Have fun.

in Lancashire

it is still Terrorism..

Didn't need to as you had already decided. By your logic every hate crime in the world and act of aggressuon or violence is terroism.

In my opinion it isn't. Simple."

i have clearly stated that hate crime is an issue and that there is a line that one then crosses where it can become terrorism..

if your going to make an assumption about another posters 'logic' then doing so wrongly as you've not properly read what your basing that one is not logical or correct..

in Lancashire

"The words "White supremacist terrorism " doesnt trip off the tongue like "Islamic terrorism".

I think it needs rebranding.Maybe "christian terrorism" as the KKK does have a thing for crosses.

According to surreysensual you are a terrorist due to your love of violence towards with a different view to you. Have fun."

and according to your own input you are talking bollocks..

According to surreysensual you are a terrorist due to your love of violence towards with a different view to you. Have fun.

and according to your own input you are talking bollocks..

"

I know you are

» Add a new message to this topic