FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The KKK love Corbyn

The KKK love Corbyn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entaur_UK OP   Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Reported in today's newspapers that the Ku Klux Klan love Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour party. Ex grand wizard and KKK member David Duke heaped praise on Corbyn after the general election for battling against 'zionists'. David Duke said Corbyn was "very very strong" adding in a radio interview "He's been against these insane zionists wars so the zionists hate his guts". David Duke told of his admiration for Corbyn 2 years after a radio interview in which he said Corbyn's election as party leader would stop the Jews from running Britain.

So its been said on various threads in recent days that when the Ku Klux Clan are agreeing with you and heaping praise on you then you know you're on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of the argument. Is Corbyn on the wrong side of history then?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

that you are quoting a man who till recently was the leader of the KKK is testimony to just how fucked up your politics are and how low you are..

shame on you..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Reported in today's newspapers that the Ku Klux Klan love Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour party. Ex grand wizard and KKK member David Duke heaped praise on Corbyn after the general election for battling against 'zionists'. David Duke said Corbyn was "very very strong" adding in a radio interview "He's been against these insane zionists wars so the zionists hate his guts". David Duke told of his admiration for Corbyn 2 years after a radio interview in which he said Corbyn's election as party leader would stop the Jews from running Britain.

So its been said on various threads in recent days that when the Ku Klux Clan are agreeing with you and heaping praise on you then you know you're on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of the argument. Is Corbyn on the wrong side of history then? "

That'll depend on whether or not Jezza tells them to go get fucked.

Now, this should be obvious, but Corbyn has a spectacular habit of fucking up the simplest things.

"Reported in today's newspapers that the Ku Klux Klan love Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour party. Ex grand wizard and KKK member David Duke heaped praise on Corbyn after the general election for battling against 'zionists'. David Duke said Corbyn was "very very strong" adding in a radio interview "He's been against these insane zionists wars so the zionists hate his guts". David Duke told of his admiration for Corbyn 2 years after a radio interview in which he said Corbyn's election as party leader would stop the Jews from running Britain.

So its been said on various threads in recent days that when the Ku Klux Clan are agreeing with you and heaping praise on you then you know you're on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of the argument. Is Corbyn on the wrong side of history then?

That'll depend on whether or not Jezza tells them to go get fucked.

Now, this should be obvious, but Corbyn has a spectacular habit of fucking up the simplest things."

in Lancashire

Would also say that anyone quoting David Duke in any 'seriousness' is having a laugh..

and should be looked at accordingly..

Cannock

"that you are quoting a man who till recently was the leader of the KKK is testimony to just how fucked up your politics are and how low you are..

shame on you.. "

It's in today's newspapers, lol, the quotes used were made a couple of years ago when Corbyn was elected leader of the Labour party and other quote was made around the 2017 general election, I didn't know about either until today.

in Lancashire

"that you are quoting a man who till recently was the leader of the KKK is testimony to just how fucked up your politics are and how low you are..

shame on you..

It's in today's newspapers, lol, the quotes used were made a couple of years ago when Corbyn was elected leader of the Labour party and other quote was made around the 2017 general election, I didn't know about either until today. "

shame on them too..

anyone taking seriously what some vile person like Duke says about anything wants to recalibrate their senses..

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

So its been said on various threads in recent days that when the Ku Klux Clan are agreeing with you and heaping praise on you then you know you're on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of the argument. Is Corbyn on the wrong side of history then? "

I hope Corbyn is on the wrong side of history. As far as I am concerned he's just another BREXITer nutter who wants to take this country back to some nostalgic period in our history that never actually existed. The fact that some other radicle, lunny politician from another country thinks he's great has no bearing.

Widnes

shame on you..

It's in today's newspapers, lol, the quotes used were made a couple of years ago when Corbyn was elected leader of the Labour party and other quote was made around the 2017 general election, I didn't know about either until today.

shame on them too..

anyone taking seriously what some vile person like Duke says about anything wants to recalibrate their senses..

"

And this to

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Centaur:

Yesterday in Sarah Champion! thread regarding her resignation due to a scum article she wrote and a fallow on article by another scummer:

"I think the problem is with the Labour party, it's far too politically correct for its own good. She faced lots of criticism from within her own party for what she said, I've no doubt she has been pressured into resigning. Rather than walking I think she was pushed."

Followed by:

"You'd really think old Jeremy would be hanging onto every single one of his shadow cabinet members for dear life, considering many Labour MP's have either refused to take a seat in his front bench or resigned from his front bench. Shadow cabinet candidates for Corbyn are in short supply but he's so wrapped up in his own political correctness now he's just lost yet another one of his front benchers for a pathetic bit of politically correct virtue signalling."

So JC is both too politically correct for not protecting someone who published an article that had racist undertones and is the darling of racists.

Get real Centaur! At least attempt to remain consistent in your message for more than half a day.

Unless your message is simply that you will repeat any garbage you can find anywhere that slags of Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party because you are an ultra right wing kipper (probably a closet member of NF/BNP/Britain First).

Come on Centaur own your politics, put your own pointy hat on. I'm sure your heros of the right would be proud of you.

Cannock

shame on you..

shame on them too..

"

People like Fabio then? He quoted David Duke's response to Trumps statement on Charlottesville.

Cannock

"Centaur:

Yesterday in Sarah Champion! thread regarding her resignation due to a scum article she wrote and a fallow on article by another scummer:

I think the problem is with the Labour party, it's far too politically correct for its own good. She faced lots of criticism from within her own party for what she said, I've no doubt she has been pressured into resigning. Rather than walking I think she was pushed.

Followed by:

You'd really think old Jeremy would be hanging onto every single one of his shadow cabinet members for dear life, considering many Labour MP's have either refused to take a seat in his front bench or resigned from his front bench. Shadow cabinet candidates for Corbyn are in short supply but he's so wrapped up in his own political correctness now he's just lost yet another one of his front benchers for a pathetic bit of politically correct virtue signalling.

So JC is both too politically correct for not protecting someone who published an article that had racist undertones and is the darling of racists.

Get real Centaur! At least attempt to remain consistent in your message for more than half a day.

Unless your message is simply that you will repeat any garbage you can find anywhere that slags of Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party because you are an ultra right wing kipper (probably a closet member of NF/BNP/Britain First).

Come on Centaur own your politics, put your own pointy hat on. I'm sure your heros of the right would be proud of you."

It's obvious from the quotes why the KKK admire Corbyn. They think he is anti zionist and an anti semitic racist and would take the Labour party down an anti Jew, anti semitic path. Not far wrong considering what has gone on in the Labour party since Corbyn became leader of Labour.

"Centaur:

I think the problem is with the Labour party, it's far too politically correct for its own good. She faced lots of criticism from within her own party for what she said, I've no doubt she has been pressured into resigning. Rather than walking I think she was pushed.

Followed by:

You'd really think old Jeremy would be hanging onto every single one of his shadow cabinet members for dear life, considering many Labour MP's have either refused to take a seat in his front bench or resigned from his front bench. Shadow cabinet candidates for Corbyn are in short supply but he's so wrapped up in his own political correctness now he's just lost yet another one of his front benchers for a pathetic bit of politically correct virtue signalling.

Come on Centaur own your politics, put your own pointy hat on. I'm sure your heros of the right would be proud of you.

It's obvious from the quotes why the KKK admire Corbyn. They think he is anti zionist and an anti semitic racist and would take the Labour party down an anti Jew, anti semitic path. Not far wrong considering what has gone on in the Labour party since Corbyn became leader of Labour. "

Corbyn's children are Latinos. Clutching at straws.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I've said it before Far Left / Far Right Peas in a Pod !

Yet neither can see it !

Maybe it's a good thing tho !

Just imagine if Hitler and Stalin had Allied ?

I'm sure Stalin would have done !

P S I regard myself as Right Wing but not Far Right !

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

If the kkk like him so much, they are welcome to have him!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

People like Fabio then? He quoted David Duke's response to Trumps statement on Charlottesville. "

so mr "man with the pointy white hat" wants to drag me into this thread...

cool.....

so lets talk about "moral equivilancy".......

you know that thing where instead of coming out and saying it like it is, (you know, something really really easy like... you know... nazis are bad!) you try to deflect by pointing the fingers elsewhere.... bait and switch so to speak

its what you tried to do in the thread where you were basically outed for your views...... by saying that both side were equal in blame, i only saw one side killing people!!!

it's what you are trying to do in this thread as well........ by trying to equate the love the KKK have for trump with what they like with corbyn

its like you are an alt right "pravda".... spewing whatever the talking point for the day is from fox news or brieitbart or the daily stormer ......

"

People like Fabio then? He quoted David Duke's response to Trumps statement on Charlottesville.

so mr "man with the pointy white hat" wants to drag me into this thread...

cool.....

so lets talk about "moral equivilancy".......

you know that thing where instead of coming out and saying it like it is, (you know, something really really easy like... you know... nazis are bad!) you try to deflect by pointing the fingers elsewhere.... bait and switch so to speak

its what you tried to do in the thread where you were basically outed for your views...... by saying that both side were equal in blame, i only saw one side killing people!!!

it's what you are trying to do in this thread as well........ by trying to equate the love the KKK have for trump with what they like with corbyn

its like you are an alt right "pravda".... spewing whatever the talking point for the day is from fox news or brieitbart or the daily stormer ......

"

Fabio he is the alt right someone has mentioned it further up the posts

Widnes

"P S I regard myself as Right Wing but not Far Right ! "

I always thought I was pretty right wing but, whilst I've not changed my politics much, I now find myself at best just rich of centre and maybe even left of centre sometimes. I remember going to a Conservative Party Conference in Blackpool in the mid 80's were the slogan above Mrs. Thatcher's head read "The Conservative's, the party for Europe". I guess things change.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Put your attention upon what's more appropriate and significant for you in the UK. Mr Corbyn continues to get negative media coverage there, it appears, as he has done since he was perceived to have significant strength.

Plenty of nutjobs other than we've got here in the USA, who will gladly work against a fair society for the majority of decent people.

Smoke and mirrors can be picked out for what they are

"P S I regard myself as Right Wing but not Far Right !

I always thought I was pretty right wing but, whilst I've not changed my politics much, I now find myself at best just rich of centre and maybe even left of centre sometimes. I remember going to a Conservative Party Conference in Blackpool in the mid 80's were the slogan above Mrs. Thatcher's head read "The Conservative's, the party for Europe". I guess things change.

"

Actually Cameron and May both campaigned for remain...as was the official Conservative (and Labour) policy. What changed was the electorate who voted not to remain. The elected government then did what they should do/ had to do...they followed the will of the people.

Widnes

Actually Cameron and May both campaigned for remain...as was the official Conservative (and Labour) policy. What changed was the electorate who voted not to remain. The elected government then did what they should do/ had to do...they followed the will of the people."

Well if you believe that an advisory referendum should be aloud to subvert the sovereignty of parliament that's one way of looking at democracy.

However I believe that our democracy lies wholly and solely in our sovereign parliament. Before the referendum it was known that 76 percent of MPs and 85 percent of the House of Lords favoured remaining in the EU, believing that to be in the best interests of the UK. It seems to me clear thar, under our system of representative democracy and Parliamentary sovereignty that they should determine that the UK remain in the EU. I'm perfectly happy for them to take into consideration the various and often contradictory reasons motivating different groups on the Leave side of the equation and address them but not by accepting Leave’s own ‘solution’, namely the plan-less abandonment of EU membership. I would go even further and say it is the democratic duty and responsibility of Parliamentarians to reaffirm the continuation of the UK’s EU membership because that is what they actually believe and, by not doing as they actually believe but instead allowing an advisory referendum to usurp their duty and the power and sovereignty of our Parliament they are actually subverting our democracy and our constitution. Those elected to serve in Parliament are representatives, not delegates; they are sent to think, examine, debate and decide on behalf of their constituents and not to blindly take orders from anyone or anything else.

(thanks to AC Grayling)

Cannock

Actually Cameron and May both campaigned for remain...as was the official Conservative (and Labour) policy. What changed was the electorate who voted not to remain. The elected government then did what they should do/ had to do...they followed the will of the people.

Well if you believe that an advisory referendum should be aloud to subvert the sovereignty of parliament that's one way of looking at democracy.

However I believe that our democracy lies wholly and solely in our sovereign parliament. Before the referendum it was known that 76 percent of MPs and 85 percent of the House of Lords favoured remaining in the EU, believing that to be in the best interests of the UK. It seems to me clear thar, under our system of representative democracy and Parliamentary sovereignty that they should determine that the UK remain in the EU. I'm perfectly happy for them to take into consideration the various and often contradictory reasons motivating different groups on the Leave side of the equation and address them but not by accepting Leave’s own ‘solution’, namely the plan-less abandonment of EU membership. I would go even further and say it is the democratic duty and responsibility of Parliamentarians to reaffirm the continuation of the UK’s EU membership because that is what they actually believe and, by not doing as they actually believe but instead allowing an advisory referendum to usurp their duty and the power and sovereignty of our Parliament they are actually subverting our democracy and our constitution. Those elected to serve in Parliament are representatives, not delegates; they are sent to think, examine, debate and decide on behalf of their constituents and not to blindly take orders from anyone or anything else.

(thanks to AC Grayling)

"

It was advisory but the government of the day, Cameron's Conservative government went to the trouble of sending out leaflets to every house in the country at a huge cost of £9 million to the British taxpayer. The leaflets which were delivered to every house before the vote was held made it crystal clear that the result of the referendum would be implemented by the government.

Widnes

(thanks to AC Grayling)

It was advisory but the government of the day, Cameron's Conservative government went to the trouble of sending out leaflets to every house in the country at a huge cost of £9 million to the British taxpayer. The leaflets which were delivered to every house before the vote was held made it crystal clear that the result of the referendum would be implemented by the government. "

That doesn't really address the points I raised. The government is not parliament and sovereignty lies with parliament, not the government.

Cannock

(thanks to AC Grayling)

It was advisory but the government of the day, Cameron's Conservative government went to the trouble of sending out leaflets to every house in the country at a huge cost of £9 million to the British taxpayer. The leaflets which were delivered to every house before the vote was held made it crystal clear that the result of the referendum would be implemented by the government.

That doesn't really address the points I raised. The government is not parliament and sovereignty lies with parliament, not the government."

It doesn't while we are members of the EU. While the EU have a say over our laws and the rules that govern us then sovereignty lies with Brussels and the EU. The British public have rejected it and decided to make our own Parliament sovereign again. Only once we have left the EU will Parliament in Westminster be fully sovereign again.

Cambridge

(thanks to AC Grayling)

That doesn't really address the points I raised. The government is not parliament and sovereignty lies with parliament, not the government.

It doesn't while we are members of the EU. While the EU have a say over our laws and the rules that govern us then sovereignty lies with Brussels and the EU. The British public have rejected it and decided to make our own Parliament sovereign again. Only once we have left the EU will Parliament in Westminster be fully sovereign again. "

Is Westminster sovereign over education in Scotland, or Health in Wales?

So are you saying you like Corbyn more now that the KKK like him?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

(thanks to AC Grayling)

That doesn't really address the points I raised. The government is not parliament and sovereignty lies with parliament, not the government."

This Governments own White Paper on A50 stated unequivocally that UK Parliament has always been Sovereign. The contrary lies spouted by Brexiters continue to this day in spite of what their own Brexit driven Governmet said.

Cannock

So are you saying you like Corbyn more now that the KKK like him?"

No I've always thought Corbyn was a muppet.

Cannock

(thanks to AC Grayling)

It doesn't while we are members of the EU. While the EU have a say over our laws and the rules that govern us then sovereignty lies with Brussels and the EU. The British public have rejected it and decided to make our own Parliament sovereign again. Only once we have left the EU will Parliament in Westminster be fully sovereign again.

Is Westminster sovereign over education in Scotland, or Health in Wales? "

Is Westminster sovereign over free movement of people which we have to abide by as a member state of the EU. Is Westminster sovereign over our territorial fishing waters while we remain a member of the EU, the answer to both is no, it's Brussels who has sovereignty over these (and many other) things.

Widnes

(thanks to AC Grayling)

Is Westminster sovereign over free movement of people which we have to abide by as a member state of the EU. Is Westminster sovereign over our territorial fishing waters while we remain a member of the EU, the answer to both is no, it's Brussels who has sovereignty over these (and many other) things. "

Sovereignty on all those issues, and health and education, still lies, and has always lied, in Parliament. Parliament can, at it choosing, devolve decisions to wherever it likes. If this was not the case then we would not have a legal way of leaving the EU at all. The fact that we can legally leave the EU by simply repealing one single act of Parliament clearly shows that true sovereignty never left our parliament and only the actual decision making progress was devolved.

Widnes

(thanks to AC Grayling)

Is Westminster sovereign over free movement of people which we have to abide by as a member state of the EU. Is Westminster sovereign over our territorial fishing waters while we remain a member of the EU, the answer to both is no, it's Brussels who has sovereignty over these (and many other) things. "

You still haven't addressed my main point which, to clarify for you, is: How does insisting that our sovereign parliament implement the results of an advisory referendum, against the clearly stated views of most of its members, make it more sovereign rather than less?

Cannock

(thanks to AC Grayling)

Is Westminster sovereign over free movement of people which we have to abide by as a member state of the EU. Is Westminster sovereign over our territorial fishing waters while we remain a member of the EU, the answer to both is no, it's Brussels who has sovereignty over these (and many other) things.

Sovereignty on all those issues, and health and education, still lies, and has always lied, in Parliament. Parliament can, at it choosing, devolve decisions to wherever it likes. If this was not the case then we would not have a legal way of leaving the EU at all. The fact that we can legally leave the EU by simply repealing one single act of Parliament clearly shows that true sovereignty never left our parliament and only the actual decision making progress was devolved."

That's not true and the EU hold sovereignty over those matters I listed while we remain a member of the EU. Those matters are conditional upon remaining a member which Brussels would always have sovereignty over while we remain members. The only way we can regain sovereignty over those matters is by leaving the EU.

Widnes

(thanks to AC Grayling)

Sovereignty on all those issues, and health and education, still lies, and has always lied, in Parliament. Parliament can, at it choosing, devolve decisions to wherever it likes. If this was not the case then we would not have a legal way of leaving the EU at all. The fact that we can legally leave the EU by simply repealing one single act of Parliament clearly shows that true sovereignty never left our parliament and only the actual decision making progress was devolved.

That's not true and the EU hold sovereignty over those matters I listed while we remain a member of the EU. Those matters are conditional upon remaining a member which Brussels would always have sovereignty over while we remain members. The only way we can regain sovereignty over those matters is by leaving the EU. "

You clearly don't understand the differences between sovereignty and decision making. Sovereignty is not divisible. Either an institution is wholly and solely sovereign or it's not sovereign at all. This means that either the EU is solely and wholly sovereign over everything thing or that it is sovereign over nothing, there is no half-way house. As we can legally leave the EU right now by either a new act of Parliament or the repeal of the existing European Act by Parliament, without recourse to any EU body, clearly no real sovereignty actually leis within the EU but remains, as it has always for over 200 years, solely and wholly in our Parliament. To argue otherwise is either a deliberate deception or shows a total lack of understanding of what sovereignty actually is.

"I've said it before Far Left / Far Right Peas in a Pod !

Yet neither can see it !

I'm sure Stalin would have done !"

First of all, have you never read any history whatsoever? What about the Molotov-Ribbentropp Pact?

Secondly, how on earth can you say that the Far Left and Far Right are the same. It doesn't make political sense in any way? Or is it just that anybody with a different opinion to yours is condemned? If be interested to hear your many reasons why the left and right are the same.

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've said it before Far Left / Far Right Peas in a Pod !

Yet neither can see it !

I'm sure Stalin would have done !"

The main difference between fascism and communism is the colour (and cut) of the uniform!

Having said that, when Germany and Russia carved up Poland as part of their non-aggression pact, the Soviets showed that they were even more vicious than the Nazis in their treatment of the unfortunate Poles.

Newbury

How did this manage to become about Brexit?

This is a contender for the most ridiculous thread in the Politics forum, and theres some pretty stiff competition.

The clock is ticking JC is ready and waiting to take the office of prime minster its just a matter of time now

Cannock

"The clock is ticking JC is ready and waiting to take the office of prime minster its just a matter of time now "

Better hurry up old Steptoe looks like he's about to pop his cloggs, needs to find a new leader for Scottish Labour first now Kezia has jumped ship, lol.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How did this manage to become about Brexit?

This is a contender for the most ridiculous thread in the Politics forum, and theres some pretty stiff competition. "

because centaur always turns every topic into a brexit topic.... you have been here long enough to know how mr "white pointy hat" works by now!!!! lol

"The clock is ticking JC is ready and waiting to take the office of prime minster its just a matter of time now

Better hurry up old Steptoe looks like he's about to pop his cloggs, needs to find a new leader for Scottish Labour first now Kezia has jumped ship, lol. "

he dosent need her....hes ready and waiting the clock is ticking your mob are fucking it up

Cannock

"The clock is ticking JC is ready and waiting to take the office of prime minster its just a matter of time now

Better hurry up old Steptoe looks like he's about to pop his cloggs, needs to find a new leader for Scottish Labour first now Kezia has jumped ship, lol.

he dosent need her....hes ready and waiting the clock is ticking your mob are fucking it up "

Old Steptoe will be pushing a zimmer frame around by the time the next election comes.

he dosent need her....hes ready and waiting the clock is ticking your mob are fucking it up

Old Steptoe will be pushing a zimmer frame around by the time the next election comes. "

I'll have a bet this time next year there will be a labour government in and C will be our leader and we will be in a much better place than now

(thanks to AC Grayling)

And, perhaps reluctantly after the high court case....it was put to parliament...and they sovereignty voted...overwhelmingly to take the "advice" of the people and to instruct the government to trigger article 50!

So yah boo sucks to your "advisory" argument.

Parliament took a vote....simple.

Cannock

"Centaur:

Followed by:

Come on Centaur own your politics, put your own pointy hat on. I'm sure your heros of the right would be proud of you."

Hahahahahaha, funny you should accuse me of being a closet BNP supporter Will, over the last week the former BNP leader (and holocaust denier) Nick Griffin also came out to back and support your hero Corbyn. You just need NF and Britain first to back Corbyn now for a full set.

Cambridge

Is denying the holocaust similar to denying the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting?

Widnes

Yes. Next question.

Cannock

Old Steptoe will be pushing a zimmer frame around by the time the next election comes.

I'll have a bet this time next year there will be a labour government in and C will be our leader and we will be in a much better place than now "

A year later, hope you didn't put that bet on, you would've lost!

Widnes

I'll have a bet this time next year there will be a labour government in and C will be our leader and we will be in a much better place than now

A year later, hope you didn't put that bet on, you would've lost! "

LOL

I was going to post the same thing but, as he's gone UNLOS, I figured what's the point.

Can you remember who it was?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

(thanks to AC Grayling)

It doesn't while we are members of the EU. While the EU have a say over our laws and the rules that govern us then sovereignty lies with Brussels and the EU. The British public have rejected it and decided to make our own Parliament sovereign again. Only once we have left the EU will Parliament in Westminster be fully sovereign again. "

Centaur;

Will we have sovereignty over the decisions in WTO trade disputes?

West London

If Corbyn doesn't realise that support from the KKK puts him in a morally indefensible place then he richly deserves widespread opprobrium.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

It's in today's newspapers, lol, the quotes used were made a couple of years ago when Corbyn was elected leader of the Labour party and other quote was made around the 2017 general election, I didn't know about either until today. "

You've a cheek calling them newspapers when they report stuff that happened years ago and dress it up as "news".

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Seriously?

You want to start a thread about the leader of the Klu Klux Klan and his take on global politics?

What is tomorrow's thread?

"Adolf Hitler - was he really so bad?"

Ah yes, David Duke, the ex KKK man who now spends all his time with another ex KKK man, making money on the St*rmfront website.

Some years ago he was rumoured to have used donated money to have a face lift as well as other cosmetic surgery.

Still, his endorsement will make Corbyn look even worse.

As for Nick Griffin, Nick who?

Cannock

A year later, hope you didn't put that bet on, you would've lost!

LOL

I was going to post the same thing but, as he's gone UNLOS, I figured what's the point.

Can you remember who it was?"

I think it was that Olderforyounger guy, lol.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The way Corbyn is handling this is very concerning. It’s not something to ignore and hope it blows over.

I was impressed with his words about people who don’t think Labour has an Anti semitism issue are part of the problem.................

[Removed by poster at 29/08/18 08:21:29]

Steve bannon the white supremacist and former trump advisor who has only recenly set up "the movement "in Europe ,an organisation that unites racists and far right politicians and is getting behind Boris for PM.Not corbyn...

Interestingly our far right loons in the forum never mention this....

Newbury

Next week:

Jeremy Corbyn is skeletor...

moston

"I was impressed with his words about people who don’t think Labour has an Anti semitism issue are part of the problem.................

"

Yep we have a problem, it can be quantified.

No of members of the labour party over number of members expelled for antisemitism...

The calculation has been done, the result was:

0.0032% of the Labour Party can be shown to be antisemitic. Even allowing for us only identifying 1 in 100 that still leaves us with a problem od less than half of 1% or around 410 in the party (we have 820,000 members). I can live with that. Can the Tories say they have even quantified their racist problem? No! Because to do so would lead to drastically reducing their 250,000 membership (maybe by as much as 10 or 20%) and this at a time when they are on a UKIP recruitment drive!

North Bucks

"I was impressed with his words about people who don’t think Labour has an Anti semitism issue are part of the problem.................

No of members of the labour party over number of members expelled for antisemitism...

0.0032% of the Labour Party can be shown to be antisemitic. Even allowing for us only identifying 1 in 100 that still leaves us with a problem od less than half of 1% or around 410 in the party (we have 820,000 members). I can live with that. Can the Tories say they have even quantified their racist problem? No! Because to do so would lead to drastically reducing their 250,000 membership (maybe by as much as 10 or 20%) and this at a time when they are on a UKIP recruitment drive!

"

See I’m down with that I really am in relation to the Tories and their support base.

I expect them to do nothing about it. Such is their nature.

But to present figures such as these and say you can sit idly by happy with that is just sad.

This is not Labours way.

moston

"See I’m down with that I really am in relation to the Tories and their support base.

But to present figures such as these and say you can sit idly by happy with that is just sad.

This is not Labours way. "

I am a realist. It is not that I am doing nothing, it is I can live with any ongoing problem (there will always be racists and bigots attempting to subvert any political party) in my party if we can keep the known infiltration to under 100th of 1%.

So please do not conflate acceptance of reality with self-satisfied smugness or complacency.

North Bucks

"See I’m down with that I really am in relation to the Tories and their support base.

This is not Labours way.

I am a realist. It is not that I am doing nothing, it is I can live with any ongoing problem (there will always be racists and bigots attempting to subvert any political party) in my party if we can keep the known infiltration to under 100th of 1%.

So please do not conflate acceptance of reality with self-satisfied smugness or complacency. "

I sadly don’t believe those figures are a true reflection of the problem. I’m not conflating the two things you mention.

As an aside where are those figures from mate?

I know some extremists (Tories) who joined Labour so they could vote for JC which they thought was very clever! To see UKIP suggesting the same to the Tory party is justice in a way! What goes around comes around let's have the poorest democracy we can!

Widnes

"

I agree with you about the Conservative party and in particular islamophobia however no amount of deflection, saying 'look at them, they are even worse", is going to solve the very real problem of anti-Semitism in the Labour party.

Widnes

This is not Labours way.

So please do not conflate acceptance of reality with self-satisfied smugness or complacency. "

I also think your analysis of the data and the data itself doesn't reflect the true extent or nature of the real problem.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I agree with you about the Conservative party and in particular islamophobia however no amount of deflection, saying 'look at them, they are even worse", is going to solve the very real problem of anti-Semitism in the Labour party. "

The issue is bound to dominate next month's Labour conference in Liverpool, a city that contains a Jewish Labour MP.

West London

This is not Labours way.

So please do not conflate acceptance of reality with self-satisfied smugness or complacency.

I also think your analysis of the data and the data itself doesn't reflect the true extent or nature of the real problem.

"

Lord Saks, the former Chief Rabbi has also made a firm statement against Corbyn as an anti-Semite with respect to his comments about Zionists not understanding British irony in 2013.

He is across-bench peer and has not been, in my experience, prone to hyperbole.

That said, criticising Zionism is not the same as criticising Jews and throw away or spontaneous comments are easily misquoted or taken out of context.

Labour does have something to fix. They have, genuinely, lost the Jewish vote in its entirety already based on a tiny poll of my metropolitan elite Jewish friends who are probably involved in an elaborate conspiracy

This does not mean that they will vote for the Conservatives or UKIP.

One interesting point he made was

"We know our history better than Mr Corbyn and we have learned that the hate that begins with Jews never ends with Jews."

I'd say the same for Muslims in today's society.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-45333268

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The KKK aren't credible nor worthy of respect for anything that is racist and their views are polar opposites to Jeremy Corbyn and the labour party. Anyone desperately trying to conflate the two polar opposites is guilty of misdirection and feeble minded inanity, jumping on the smear campaign with the ultra right wing media and nut-jobs.

Newbury

This is not Labours way.

"

So the numbers are wrong because they don't fit your preconceptions?

Or are you a Labour Party member with some inside information?

in Lancashire

"The KKK aren't credible nor worthy of respect for anything that is racist and their views are polar opposites to Jeremy Corbyn and the labour party. Anyone desperately trying to conflate the two polar opposites is guilty of misdirection and feeble minded inanity, jumping on the smear campaign with the ultra right wing media and nut-jobs."

It's the level that some on the right have fallen to, it's fuckwittery of the highest order to take with any sense of sincerity anything that the trump supporting vile racist pond life that is the kkk spout..

But some revel in it then expect to be taken with seriousness anything else they say..

Beyond ridiculous but not a surprise..

Widnes

This is not Labours way.

"

I never said the numbers are wrong. I said the data and the analysis of the data doesn't reflect the extent or nature of the problem.

If you seriously believe there is no problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour then keep your head in the sand and do nothing. It's your choice really.

Cannock

This is not Labours way.

I never said the numbers are wrong. I said the data and the analysis of the data doesn't reflect the extent or nature of the problem.

If you seriously believe there is no problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour then keep your head in the sand and do nothing. It's your choice really."

That's just it though, the morons in Momentum can't even accept there is a problem. As if the KKK and former BNP leader Nick Griffin coming out to publicly support Corbyn wasn't enough, the Momentum cult have already been all over social media today with knives out for Frank Field after his announcement to resign the Labour whip because he said he could no longer tolerate the anti semitism going on within Labour.

Newbury

This is not Labours way.

If you seriously believe there is no problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour then keep your head in the sand and do nothing. It's your choice really."

I didn't say there wasn't a problem - the figures are about the extent of it.

There is a problem if even one Labour Party member is antisemitic.

Care to comment on your assertion that the problem is greaterthan the figures suggest?

Have you any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise?

Newbury

This is not Labours way.

If you seriously believe there is no problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour then keep your head in the sand and do nothing. It's your choice really.

That's just it though, the morons in Momentum can't even accept there is a problem. As if the KKK and former BNP leader Nick Griffin coming out to publicly support Corbyn wasn't enough, the Momentum cult have already been all over social media today with knives out for Frank Field after his announcement to resign the Labour whip because he said he could no longer tolerate the anti semitism going on within Labour. "

A) I'm pretty sure you don't know what a cult is.

B) I'm not a member of Momentum.

Widnes

This is not Labours way.

Care to comment on your assertion that the problem is greaterthan the figures suggest?

Have you any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise?"

Labour MPs are calling him anti-semitic, leaders of the Jewish community are calling Labour anti-semitic, energy and time of Labour activists is being spent either agreeing with or disagreeing with the accusations. If that's not a problem I don't know what is.

By *od_AlmightyMan  over a year ago

Heaven

that david duke fella is very fickle isn't he... he endorses nigel farage and backs boris johnsons political ideas too ... maybe he's just too much of an average angry white idiot to decide what kind of obnoxious he want's to be in life

Newbury

This is not Labours way.

Have you any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise?

Labour MPs are calling him anti-semitic, leaders of the Jewish community are calling Labour anti-semitic, energy and time of Labour activists is being spent either agreeing with or disagreeing with the accusations. If that's not a problem I don't know what is.

"

Well avoided.

Now care to answer my question?

Has anyone watched this corbyn video that's causing all the fuss .Its a fucking joke if that's all they are accusing corbyn of.

It's quite obvious the usual racist filth are using this video as a excuse to say "hey look over there those lefty bastards are racist also".

Honestly watch the video ,if you can't call people in the room who admit to being Zionists ,Zionists .What exactly should you call them .So as not to cause offence.

It's all just a useful tool for the real racists to havea day off from being called out for their nasty bullshit.

Highly amusing .

» Add a new message to this topic