FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Britain are planning for a no deal.

Britain are planning for a no deal.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It have been revealed that they are planning a no deal, what does this leave with the negotiations? Britains future is hanging on a small thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"It have been revealed that they are planning a no deal, what does this leave with the negotiations? Britains future is hanging on a small thread "

We have to plan for every outcome in the negotiations. It's only prudent, right and proper that the government makes back up plans for the event of no deal with the EU. The incompetence and sheer negligence of Cameron and Osborne's Remain Tory Government was exposed when they failed to plan for the event of a Leave vote in the EU referendum. This Leave Tory government takes its responsibilities more seriously and will plan for every outcome in the negotiations.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It have been revealed that they are planning a no deal, what does this leave with the negotiations? Britains future is hanging on a small thread

We have to plan for every outcome in the negotiations. It's only prudent, right and proper that the government makes back up plans for the event of no deal with the EU. The incompetence and sheer negligence of Cameron and Osborne's Remain Tory Government was exposed when they failed to plan for the event of a Leave vote in the EU referendum. This Leave Tory government takes its responsibilities more seriously and will plan for every outcome in the negotiations. "

Plan....they havent had a plan in them since they started the negotiations...god you do come out with some bull

Cannock

"It have been revealed that they are planning a no deal, what does this leave with the negotiations? Britains future is hanging on a small thread

We have to plan for every outcome in the negotiations. It's only prudent, right and proper that the government makes back up plans for the event of no deal with the EU. The incompetence and sheer negligence of Cameron and Osborne's Remain Tory Government was exposed when they failed to plan for the event of a Leave vote in the EU referendum. This Leave Tory government takes its responsibilities more seriously and will plan for every outcome in the negotiations.

Plan....they havent had a plan in them since they started the negotiations...god you do come out with some bull "

Try reading the title of the thread. The OP seems to think the government are making back up plans for the event of no deal.

Plan....they havent had a plan in them since they started the negotiations...god you do come out with some bull

Try reading the title of the thread. The OP seems to think the government are making back up plans for the event of no deal. "

It is all in the newspapers today.

Try reading the title of the thread. The OP seems to think the government are making back up plans for the event of no deal. "

I did read it....and they haven't got a plan...if they had they wouldn't be saying no deal is a good deal...as we all know that's not the case....well some of us do

Cannock

Try reading the title of the thread. The OP seems to think the government are making back up plans for the event of no deal. It is all in the newspapers today."

Try telling that to oldmanseeksyounggirls Shag, looks like he's in denial like his best buddy Bliar.

Try reading the title of the thread. The OP seems to think the government are making back up plans for the event of no deal. It is all in the newspapers today.

Try telling that to oldmanseeksyounggirls Shag, looks like he's in denial like his best buddy Bliar. "

Younger*

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Try reading the title of the thread. The OP seems to think the government are making back up plans for the event of no deal. It is all in the newspapers today.

Try telling that to oldmanseeksyounggirls Shag, looks like he's in denial like his best buddy Bliar.

Younger* "

Older*

Just trying to be helpful.

Widnes

So will it be a Blue, red or back to the original black.

And, for those colour blind BREXITers, we've never had a blue passport, ever.

Younger*

Older*

Just trying to be helpful. "

Thank you sir

Cannock

"So will it be a Blue, red or back to the original black.

And, for those colour blind BREXITers, we've never had a blue passport, ever."

Just for the pedantic the colour was in fact Navy which is a shade of blue.

As they say; No deal is better than a bad deal

Why do so many on here use the term Brexiteer or Brexiter?

we are all in the UK and all leaving, we should work together

[Removed by poster at 12/09/17 09:09:15]

Younger*

Older*

Just trying to be helpful. "

We all like blair .

Widnes

And, for those colour blind BREXITers, we've never had a blue passport, ever.

Just for the pedantic the colour was in fact Navy which is a shade of blue. "

Well you and many others may call it (Navy) Blue but when I look at mine from 1977 and compare it with what I know to be Navy Blue and what I know to be Black it's definitely Black, with green pages.

Widnes

"As they say; No deal is better than a bad deal

we are all in the UK and all leaving, we should work together"

Are we? It's not over till the fat lady sings.

And, for those colour blind BREXITers, we've never had a blue passport, ever."

Only since 1920, lol that was a facepalm moment for you mate

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Officially known as "dark navy blue".

"Officially known as "dark navy blue"."

Indeed, though yes they do look black with a casual glance

There are many shades of "bad" deals. Some of which must be worse than no deal.

In the end it's all just semantics ...... and ragtops looking for a headline!

A no deal is not good to secure the brits future living in the eu.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"As they say; No deal is better than a bad deal

we are all in the UK and all leaving, we should work together"

Why should I join forces with a bunch of short sighted morons who think that we will be living in a land of milk and honey post Brexit? This is a monumental balls up which will leave everyone poorer. Still, you'll be able to sing rule britannia as you half wits starve to death.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

I'm looking at my old one now and it's definitely dark navy blue. I love all those old visa's and entry stamps.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Officially known as "dark navy blue".

I'm looking at my old one now and it's definitely dark navy blue. I love all those old visa's and entry stamps. "

My old one says 'Government Service' for occupation. LoL

"Officially known as "dark navy blue".

I'm looking at my old one now and it's definitely dark navy blue. I love all those old visa's and entry stamps.

My old one says 'Government Service' for occupation. LoL "

I hope you don't see this as an attack just curiosity.

You are very anti (current) establishment which I respect but when we were debating some of the war stuff you always reverted to something along the lines of "I/we just follow orders" and it's up to our leaders to do the moral wrangling/strategising/deciding the correct course of action (deciding to invade/defend and kill people).

I can't reconcile the two opinions.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"I hope you don't see this as an attack just curiosity.

You are very anti (current) establishment which I respect but when we were debating some of the war stuff you always reverted to something along the lines of "I/we just follow orders" and it's up to our leaders to do the moral wrangling/strategising/deciding the correct course of action (deciding to invade/defend and kill people).

I can't reconcile the two opinions. "

No attack seen here, and I understand your position.

But here is a very basic truth that most civilians don't really get.

In the same way as the military don't make good police and vice versa even though in many ways they are the internal and external arms of the same service. Serving military do not make good politicians and politicians definitely do not make good military planners. The fact is the military have to remain scrupulously neutral because as soon as the military become involved in domestic politics (other than as a tool of government) then very quickly you find yourself being ruled by a military council and the military are not flexible by nature when it comes to order of any kind. When I served it was my sworn duty to protect the country from all threats in accordance to lawful orders passed to me through the chain of command. It was also my duty to obey both international and domestic law. If those two were in conflict then I had to accept the consequences of my actions because regardless of what I did I would commit an offence. That is the nature of the military and military discipline.

I am no longer in the military so I can freely express my political views, and like most former service personnel I am appalled by the lack of probity and morality displayed by professional politicians who are willing to sacrifice anything and anyone to advance their agenda but are unwilling to place themselves in any jeopardy or take the blame for the mistakes they make and the problems they cause.

Widnes

In the same way as the military don't make good police and vice versa even though in many ways they are the internal and external arms of the same service. Serving military do not make good politicians and politicians definitely do not make good military planners. The fact is the military have to remain scrupulously neutral because as soon as the military become involved in domestic politics (other than as a tool of government) then very quickly you find yourself being ruled by a military council and the military are not flexible by nature when it comes to order of any kind. When I served it was my sworn duty to protect the country from all threats in accordance to lawful orders passed to me through the chain of command. It was also my duty to obey both international and domestic law. If those two were in conflict then I had to accept the consequences of my actions because regardless of what I did I would commit an offence. That is the nature of the military and military discipline.

I am no longer in the military so I can freely express my political views, and like most former service personnel I am appalled by the lack of probity and morality displayed by professional politicians who are willing to sacrifice anything and anyone to advance their agenda but are unwilling to place themselves in any jeopardy or take the blame for the mistakes they make and the problems they cause."

Very well and succinctly but.

I am no longer in the military so I can freely express my political views, and like most former service personnel I am appalled by the lack of probity and morality displayed by professional politicians who are willing to sacrifice anything and anyone to advance their agenda but are unwilling to place themselves in any jeopardy or take the blame for the mistakes they make and the problems they cause."

» Add a new message to this topic