FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > momentum

momentum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rof Salamander OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Who are they and who is financing them as they take over Labour ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who are they and who is financing them as they take over Labour ?"

Dunno, why don't you tell us your thoughts first and we'll go from there?

"Who are they and who is financing them as they take over Labour ?"
They are corbyns foot soldiers.I think lefty liberals fund them unless theres a darklord in the shadows plotting i missed

glasgow

"Who are they and who is financing them as they take over Labour ?.

Dunno, why don't you tell us your thoughts first and we'll go from there? "

I dont know hence question. U understood that though eh

"Who are they and who is financing them as they take over Labour ?.

Dunno, why don't you tell us your thoughts first and we'll go from there?

I dont know hence question. U understood that though eh "

No I'm guessing you've got an idea but what to hear others opinions?.

The queen...

"Who are they and who is financing them as they take over Labour ? They are corbyns foot soldiers.I think lefty liberals fund them unless theres a darklord in the shadows plotting i missed "

Oh there is certainly people funding people for political gain, that's a given

glasgow

Im guessing its external funding from outside labour, rich donor or pussibly foreign money ?

Iterested if its to put Labour in power or take it over

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Quite surprised this thread has not had more comments. Interesting group Momentum. Obviously pushing for JC, but I think their roots are from militant days of old and just morphed into this new group whom appear to target middle of the road labour supporters into changing from The Tony Blair labour thinking into becoming more militant with the JC way of thinking. Is John McDonald the shadow Chancellor involved with them somewhere along the line?

Be nice if we can be corrected by momentum members or staunch labour supporters as to what their purpose is thanks.

"Quite surprised this thread has not had more comments. Interesting group Momentum. Obviously pushing for JC, but I think their roots are from militant days of old and just morphed into this new group whom appear to target middle of the road labour supporters into changing from The Tony Blair labour thinking into becoming more militant with the JC way of thinking. Is John McDonald the shadow Chancellor involved with them somewhere along the line?

Be nice if we can be corrected by momentum members or staunch labour supporters as to what their purpose is thanks."

They are appearing to be really hard left, suggesting illegal strikes and the like. Polarising extreme views from left and right isn't good

"Quite surprised this thread has not had more comments. Interesting group Momentum. Obviously pushing for JC, but I think their roots are from militant days of old and just morphed into this new group whom appear to target middle of the road labour supporters into changing from The Tony Blair labour thinking into becoming more militant with the JC way of thinking. Is John McDonald the shadow Chancellor involved with them somewhere along the line?

Be nice if we can be corrected by momentum members or staunch labour supporters as to what their purpose is thanks.

They are appearing to be really hard left, suggesting illegal strikes and the like. Polarising extreme views from left and right isn't good"

That's the way the West is heading and has been since the 07 banking crises, in fact I stated on here not long after that the repercussions of it would be felt for decades!...I got the usual were doomed all doooooomed remark off the sheeple

» Add a new message to this topic