FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > UK terror threat

UK terror threat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Should the UK terror threat system work in reverse ?

Thus the UK should be placed upon high alert in about 7 and a half months time ?

In fact I wonder if the true probability of an attack whilst on a high alert is genuinely less than when on low or no alert

Thus if each day there was an alert that indicated the last time from incident and the increasing probability of an attack would this conversly reduce the actual risk of an attack ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Should the UK terror threat system work in reverse ?

Thus the UK should be placed upon high alert in about 7 and a half months time ?

In fact I wonder if the true probability of an attack whilst on a high alert is genuinely less than when on low or no alert

Thus if each day there was an alert that indicated the last time from incident and the increasing probability of an attack would this conversly reduce the actual risk of an attack ?

"

Personally, I think it makes more sense to close the stable door AFTER the horse has bolted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never understood the point of it, I mean one minute they tell you to just carry on as normal and then they say oh but... Errr yeah could be bombed while doing your shopping though.

I mean what do they want me to do, write my will or go shopping or both

» Add a new message to this topic