FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Despot Trump

Despot Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Is a wannabe dictator

He has condemned the peaceful and just protest by some sports stars suggesting they should be sacked

The vile man is a white supremacist bigot who does not respect freedoms of difference and differing lifestyles

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was prepared to give him s chance !

But he seems to be living up to his Caracture !

Ps where is the Wall ?

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I was prepared to give him s chance !

Ps where is the Wall ?"

What is it about hard right bronze age biblical , racist views and total disregard for humans living in deprivation do you think should have been given a chance ?

America is still a divided country and Trump and his supporters refuse to recognise it is a racially divided nation.Trump is seen as the last great white hope for the USA.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

all you kinda need to know is this...

white nationalists using their first amendment rights.... many fine people!

Black sportspeople using their first amendment rights.... sons of bitches!

i am going to watch the NFL today just to see how many players do decide to "take a knee" today.... because i think it could be a lot and that is going to make this story even more front and centre....

i have been debating whether to get a old "kaepernick" jersey as a statement... this has pushed that decision over the edge...

"America is still a divided country and Trump and his supporters refuse to recognise it is a racially divided nation.Trump is seen as the last great white hope for the USA."

It's just humans being cluster fucks.

South Africa ain't exactly any better under black rule than it was under white rule.

The same old prejudices, bigotry and racism still rears its head, were tribal at heart and will find something to band together to fight about regardless.

"all you kinda need to know is this...

i am going to watch the NFL today just to see how many players do decide to "take a knee" today.... because i think it could be a lot and that is going to make this story even more front and centre....

i have been debating whether to get a old "kaepernick" jersey as a statement... this has pushed that decision over the edge...

"

Kaepernicks mum responded by saying " I guess that makes me a proud bitch !"

"

Stevie Wonder "took a knee" in his last performance too....this could be a rapidly growing movement!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Stevie Wonder "took a knee" in his last performance too....this could be a rapidly growing movement!"

i did see that last night... i thought it was a cool thing to do.....

i think it will become a sports and entertainment thing... he is getting stroppy and cancelling whitehouse events because sports and entertainment figures are coming out against him....

"I was prepared to give him s chance !

Ps where is the Wall ?

What is it about hard right bronze age biblical , racist views and total disregard for humans living in deprivation do you think should have been given a chance ?"

I was prepared to give him s chance because I thought a lot of it was Bollocks to get elected !

Unfortunately not

"America is still a divided country and Trump and his supporters refuse to recognise it is a racially divided nation.Trump is seen as the last great white hope for the USA..

South Africa ain't exactly any better under black rule than it was under white rule.

The same old prejudices, bigotry and racism still rears its head, were tribal at heart and will find something to band together to fight about regardless."

This brand of teenage nihilism does more to enable this nonsense than anything else.

Stevie Wonder "took a knee" in his last performance too....this could be a rapidly growing movement!

i did see that last night... i thought it was a cool thing to do.....

i think it will become a sports and entertainment thing... he is getting stroppy and cancelling whitehouse events because sports and entertainment figures are coming out against him...."

He may not get impeached....but if the protest goes far enough...could we hope he will just walk out in a giant hissy fit strop?

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

He will never be impeached, nor walk out.

He is a billionaire businessman, not a quitter.

The loser who wrote the moaning book blaming everyone but herself was the Democrat candidate

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"He will never be impeached, nor walk out.

He is a billionaire businessman, not a quitter.

The loser who wrote the moaning book blaming everyone but herself was the Democrat candidate "

3/10

i'm just wondering when the bloke will eventually be able to put a coherent sentence together

"i'm just wondering when the bloke will eventually be able to put a coherent sentence together "

Turn subtitles on.

"i'm just wondering when the bloke will eventually be able to put a coherent sentence together

Turn subtitles on."

i did ... it says "covfefe"

"i'm just wondering when the bloke will eventually be able to put a coherent sentence together

Turn subtitles on.

i did ... it says "covfefe" "

He's changed his password since. He changed it to Nambia

"America is still a divided country and Trump and his supporters refuse to recognise it is a racially divided nation.Trump is seen as the last great white hope for the USA..

The same old prejudices, bigotry and racism still rears its head, were tribal at heart and will find something to band together to fight about regardless.

This brand of teenage nihilism does more to enable this nonsense than anything else."

Alas I'm far from a teenager

Enable what nonsense? Which country do you think doesn't enable this "nonsense"?.. Which culture doesn't enable this "nonsense".

Your solution is what?

This brand of teenage nihilism does more to enable this nonsense than anything else..

Enable what nonsense? Which country do you think doesn't enable this "nonsense"?.. Which culture doesn't enable this "nonsense".

Your solution is what?"

You made a good point. But do we all agree on the problem?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"

He is a billionaire businessman, not a quitter."

No he is not!

He is a money launderer for international organised crime who takes between 10 and 20% off the top as a fee and has used multiple corporate bankruptcies and the refusal to pay those who have been stupid enough to work for him to further enrich himself. In short he is a crook!

Having said that and fully accepting that he is a bigoted, misogynistic, racist closet nazi and sexual predator, I am changing my mind about him and coming to the conclusion that he is exactly what America and the world need right now.

No matter how much of a died in the wool working class white supremacist free-marketer you are I believe that Trump will in the next year do such harm to the USA and the world that he will make you wake up and see the reality of what the US Corporate State really is and as a result there is a chance that the world will unite and strip the multinational conglomerates of their hoarded wealth and power (and maybe the US will realise that skin colour does not define a person, actions do that).

I still believe that putting a thief in the White House and in charge of the Treasury will cost America dear. And I still say good luck with that America...

Newcastle and Gateshead

Turn subtitles on.

He's changed his password since. He changed it to Nambia"

can i say thank you for making me seriously laugh out loud......

Turn subtitles on.

He's changed his password since. He changed it to Nambia

can i say thank you for making me seriously laugh out loud......

"

Seriously, there is enough material on him that they can make a sitcom about him. Scary thought.

This brand of teenage nihilism does more to enable this nonsense than anything else..

Your solution is what?

You made a good point. But do we all agree on the problem?"

What problem is the question?.

Your solution is what?

You made a good point. But do we all agree on the problem?.

What problem is the question?.

"

What is the right question, is the right questions.

Your solution is what?"

This simplistic attitude that "oh, people are just awful, can't help themselves" - which obnoxiously implies that in holding this view the speaker considers themselves smarter than all the other squabbling humans for having "figured" this out, it is also utterly lazy.

Which is how it enables this non sense, given the road to overcoming humanity's base nature is long and takes hard work, having sophomoric thinkers from the sidelines shouting that nothing you do will matter so why even bother isn't helping.

Like I said, nothing more than worthless teenage nihilism.

moston

And 7 hours on from my last post not one person has contradicted of commented on what I had to say...

I guess that sort of sums the sate of 21st century politics up...

Your solution is what?

This simplistic attitude that "oh, people are just awful, can't help themselves" - which obnoxiously implies that in holding this view the speaker considers themselves smarter than all the other squabbling humans for having "figured" this out, it is also utterly lazy.

Which is how it enables this non sense, given the road to overcoming humanity's base nature is long and takes hard work, having sophomoric thinkers from the sidelines shouting that nothing you do will matter so why even bother isn't helping.

Like I said, nothing more than worthless teenage nihilism. "

Maybe, but you didn't give a solution either.

Newcastle and Gateshead

So... who “won” the weekend? Trump or kaepernick

This now made Colin a lot less toxic, made trump look bad for once again being racist/ singling out black people and managed to unify the nfl... and the nba... and spread it to baseball and entertainment

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Would it not be advisable for you guy's to worry about your own leaders and let the yanks take care of their own business!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Would it not be advisable for you guy's to worry about your own leaders and let the yanks take care of their own business!"

Unfortunately (for me) he does happen to be mine

Your solution is what?

"

He seems to miss that point plus the hypocrisy of his own words... He offers no more a solution than I do

"And 7 hours on from my last post not one person has contradicted of commented on what I had to say...

I guess that sort of sums the sate of 21st century politics up... "

That's because if anyone has a different opinion to yours you brand them as bigoted, misogynistic, racist and closet nazis.

I guess that sort of sums the state of 21st century Fab politic forum!

So 'African Americans ' are violent people by nature then get even more violent when the old bill try to stop them. Then shout I'm oppressed.

The white people stopped the slave trade many years ago. I think they need to move on.

Your solution is what?

"

Ahh. Right, that old chestnut.

moston

"That's because if anyone has a different opinion to yours you brand them as bigoted, misogynistic, racist and closet nazis.

I guess that sort of sums the state of 21st century Fab politic forum!"

It is true that I described Trump like that. You seem to be insinuating that this is not true and I am the one who is bigoted. Would you care to tell me which part of my description of Trump is incorrect and I will direct you to the incontrovertible evidence that I used when forming my opinion of the man.

Your solution is what?

He seems to miss that point plus the hypocrisy of his own words... He offers no more a solution than I do "

Feel free to point out that hypocrisy, if you'd like.

Of course, the solution already exists, it's called treating other people with basic dignity, and working hard to overcome our baser impulses.

But that's hard, and as previously demonstrated, it's easier to just pretend that it's an intractable problem.

"So 'African Americans ' are violent people by nature "

I think you need to stop talking.

"So... who “won” the weekend? Trump or kaepernick

This now made Colin a lot less toxic, made trump look bad for once again being racist/ singling out black people and managed to unify the nfl... and the nba... and spread it to baseball and entertainment "

I find you the most racist anti white poster on here.

Black and white Americans are quite proud of their country and flag ( unlike here). So how does disrespecting the flag make you a racist for criticising those who choose to do it ?

"So 'African Americans ' are violent people by nature

I think you need to stop talking."

Why ?

Why ?"

Because you're only going to embarrass yourself.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why ?"

Because hate speech and racism isn't welcome here.

Why ?"

This is why aliens wont make contact.FFS.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Why ?

This is why aliens wont make contact.FFS. "

....What Aliens are you talking about..??

Why ?

Because hate speech and racism isn't welcome here."

Nor facts by the sounds of it.

Why ?

Because you're only going to embarrass yourself."

Really.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I see nothing wrong with NFL taking a knee, it's a peaceful protest which they are quite entitled to do.

Why ?

Really. "

Nah, I'm only pulling your leg.

I'm certain your thoughts on the proclivities of certain races towards violence, as well as treatises on anti-white racism will be simply illuminating.

The floor is yours, have at it.

Why ?

Really.

I'm certain your thoughts on the proclivities of certain races towards violence, as well as treatises on anti-white racism will be simply illuminating.

The floor is yours, have at it. "

I apologise to everyone on this site.

I'm standing up for the bend the kneerers. Police violence MUST STOP NOW. Especially to this total law abiding people.

"I see nothing wrong with NFL taking a knee, it's a peaceful protest which they are quite entitled to do."

Your 100% right about a peaceful protest . Thing is the anti facist facist antifa will use this has an excuse to riot. Not that that's need much excuse.

Why ?

Really.

The floor is yours, have at it.

I apologise to everyone on this site.

I'm standing up for the bend the kneerers. Police violence MUST STOP NOW. Especially to this total law abiding people. "

I know you're trying to be sarky, but yeah, that's actually right.

Good job, by trying to be wrong, you've actually stumbled onto being right.

Sarky ha ha ha

Your solution is what?

He seems to miss that point plus the hypocrisy of his own words... He offers no more a solution than I do

Of course, the solution already exists, it's called treating other people with basic dignity, and working hard to overcome our baser impulses.

But that's hard, and as previously demonstrated, it's easier to just pretend that it's an intractable problem."

Equality and Dignity would be a good start.However you first have to recognise there is a problem to be addressed.

Your solution is what?

But that's hard, and as previously demonstrated, it's easier to just pretend that it's an intractable problem."

Oh that's proper genius, why didn't we think of it sooner ....I mean it's so fucking obvious, humans just need to be less humanistic in nature and everything will be dandy

Next week... If humans could just stop buying shit and flying on holiday we'd have this "global warming cracked"

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I find you the most racist anti white poster on here."

coming from you... i'll take that as compliment! thank you....

"Black and white Americans are quite proud of their country and flag ( unlike here). So how does disrespecting the flag make you a racist for criticising those who choose to do it ?"

because disrespecting the flag or the anthem (of which i would disgree this is doing either!) are protected under the 1st amendment...

the fact president trump displayed more passion about this than he ever did about charlottesville speaks loads...

the fact he called white nationalists whilst holding torches and using racial slurs upholding their right to speech under the 1st amendment "many fine people".... and he called black people silently and peacefully protesting upholding their right to speech under the 1st amendment "sons of bitches" says loads...

do you know where the idea to "kneel" in this context came from.... it was after a conversation and meeting that kaepernick had with an decorated army ranger and green beret, where they came up with that where it was a peaceful protest whilst respecting the flag and the military....

so was that army ranger wrong?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-nate-boyer-got-colin-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/

There is good reason for African Americans to not stand for the national anthem. The third verse reads.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Newbury

"So 'African Americans ' are violent people by nature then get even more violent when the old bill try to stop them. Then shout I'm oppressed.

The white people stopped the slave trade many years ago. I think they need to move on. "

In the light of this revalation, please explain Slavery, Apartheid and Jim Crow?

I'd like to hear how this particular theory fits in with the British Empire too.

No more than 1000 words, on my desk by Monday please.

"Next week... If humans could just stop buying shit and flying on holiday we'd have this "global warming cracked""

All joking apart! Just how many flights worldwide do you think there are and all spewing out pollution

"Next week... If humans could just stop buying shit and flying on holiday we'd have this "global warming cracked"

All joking apart! Just how many flights worldwide do you think there are and all spewing out pollution "

I wasn't joking..... If people could just be nice and do the right thing by not flying and driving practically never... We could have this thing cracked

Newbury

"Next week... If humans could just stop buying shit and flying on holiday we'd have this "global warming cracked"

All joking apart! Just how many flights worldwide do you think there are and all spewing out pollution .

I wasn't joking..... If people could just be nice and do the right thing by not flying and driving practically never... We could have this thing cracked "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

All joking apart! Just how many flights worldwide do you think there are and all spewing out pollution .

I wasn't joking..... If people could just be nice and do the right thing by not flying and driving practically never... We could have this thing cracked "

Make boats with paddles and bicycles great again!!

Trump does get some shit though by Practically like everybody ever in the media.... Unlike say Jacob Zuma who never gets a mention on the forums ever.

Despite being elected after a r@pe trial, countless corruption campaigns, singing songs about killing white folk and having a dreadful record on civil rights and is the most racist person in south African politics since Botha.

Your solution is what?

But that's hard, and as previously demonstrated, it's easier to just pretend that it's an intractable problem..

Oh that's proper genius, why didn't we think of it sooner ....I mean it's so fucking obvious, humans just need to be less humanistic in nature and everything will be dandy "

It is obvious.

However, it isn't easy.

Wherein lies the rub.

Like I said, far easier to pretend the problem is unsolvable, and just shrug your shoulders and mumble something about "that's just how people are, innit"

"I find you the most racist anti white poster on here.

Black and white Americans are quite proud of their country and flag ( unlike here). So how does disrespecting the flag make you a racist for criticising those who choose to do it ?

because disrespecting the flag or the anthem (of which i would disgree this is doing either!) are protected under the 1st amendment...

the fact president trump displayed more passion about this than he ever did about charlottesville speaks loads...

the fact he called white nationalists whilst holding torches and using racial slurs upholding their right to speech under the 1st amendment "many fine people".... and he called black people silently and peacefully protesting upholding their right to speech under the 1st amendment "sons of bitches" says loads...

do you know where the idea to "kneel" in this context came from.... it was after a conversation and meeting that kaepernick had with an decorated army ranger and green beret, where they came up with that where it was a peaceful protest whilst respecting the flag and the military....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-nate-boyer-got-colin-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/"

You're a proud racist. Well done.

Why not protest against the police and not the country. Why not protest against the 2400 black on black killings last year and not the flag.

I know you won't but have a look at paul Joesph Watson you tube video on it.

My last words. Apart from someone just told me the reason black people are taking over is because of my small cock. Loved that. But what does TAKING OVER mean.

Is this an agenda ?

That's probably because Paul Joseph Watson is a complete fucking bellend.

"That's probably because Paul Joseph Watson is a complete fucking bellend."

Which is not an argument. What facts are wrong IS.

"Trump does get some shit though by Practically like everybody ever in the media.... Unlike say Jacob Zuma who never gets a mention on the forums ever.

Despite being elected after a r@pe trial, countless corruption campaigns, singing songs about killing white folk and having a dreadful record on civil rights and is the most racist person in south African politics since Botha.

"

Nobody gives a fuck about zuma or any african leader.Do they even tweet? Be grateful south africa didnt turn into a bloodbath for white south Africans.They've showed commendable restraint since the end of apartheid.

"Trump does get some shit though by Practically like everybody ever in the media.... Unlike say Jacob Zuma who never gets a mention on the forums ever.

Nobody gives a fuck about zuma or any african leader.Do they even tweet? Be grateful south africa didnt turn into a bloodbath for white south Africans.They've showed commendable restraint since the end of apartheid. "

Hahaha... Yea thank goodness hey

Except..... They haven't!

In fact there actually no better than white people, who'd have thunked it .

I think what they need is demon John over there telling them... Hey just play nicely

9% of the population

45% of the homicide victims

Damn that white privilege

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Why not protest against the police and not the country. Why not protest against the 2400 black on black killings last year and not the flag.

"

But they aren't protesting the flag. Why on earth would they protest against an inanimate object? It's very obviously a protest against police treatment of black people. Painting it as 'oh they're disrespecting our country' is just childish nationalism. The flag isn't sacred. The idea of never pointing out the flaws in your society for fear of not being patriotic is the weird right wing version of political correctness.

As to 'why don't they protest black on black killings' - that's a completely separate issue to police racism. The only reason to being it up in relation to this issue is to tell the protestors to shut up. I mean, what are you saying here? 'until black people solve all the problems in their communities, they shouldn't ask police to stop shooting them'?

Nobody gives a fuck about zuma or any african leader.Do they even tweet? Be grateful south africa didnt turn into a bloodbath for white south Africans.They've showed commendable restraint since the end of apartheid. "

On one hand youre right, we should consider, from a general liberal perspective, that we are lucky the black population of S.A didn't decide to erm, give the whities a first hand lesson in history, only reversed.

That said, the S.A government acts in a barely tolerable way. They do have the own form of politicised racial bias now.

"Except..... They haven't!

I think what they need is demon John over there telling them... Hey just play nicely"

Really have the put all the white people in shanty towns and denied them the right to vote. Denied them medical treatment .Taken back all the mineral rights away from the white corporations. White south Africans are living the dream.Apartheid in all but name. The luckiest bastards alive..

"That's probably because Paul Joseph Watson is a complete fucking bellend.

Which is not an argument. What facts are wrong IS. "

If you are going to try and have a little Stephan. M moment with the not an argument like, please try to be as articulate as him.

Yes because holding rallies shouting shoot the pigs and then somebody does shoot the pigs isn't inciting racial violence?.

BLM is farcical, I actually think the NFL footballers stance is probably far more effective and ethical.

A thirty minute search of YouTube will find you a dozen BLM activists and leaders using language like kill cops, exterminate white people, black power.... It's the regressive left there no different than antifa.

This shit rears its head as pushback from society and the media narrative of cops indiscriminately massacring vast amounts of black people for being black.

When I looked into this a few years back hardly any of the cases held up ie (hands up don't shoot).

Are there genuine cases, yes far too many (there's plenty of genuine white people getting shot as well).

Better police training, tighter rules on shooting, more police officers from the communities they police... There's probably lots of better solutions to it but starting a war between black people and cops ain't one of them imo

"9% of the population

Damn that white privilege "

Ha Ha whats the point in robbing and killing black south africans

They havent got any money..

"I find you the most racist anti white poster on here.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-nate-boyer-got-colin-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/

You're a proud racist. Well done.

I know you won't but have a look at paul Joesph Watson you tube video on it.

My last words. Apart from someone just told me the reason black people are taking over is because of my small cock. Loved that. But what does TAKING OVER mean.

Is this an agenda ?"

Firstly, Paul. J. Watson is repeatedly incorrect on issues which involve statistical analysis, science, medicine and psychology. He is good at debating and arguing opinion pieces, but thats it. So really basing your arguments on his opinions is fairly superficial.

Secondly, in protesting the police, especially in america, you are effectively protesting the government and policy. Given that government drew its legitimacy first for the role of the protection of the citizenry and of private snd state property, if you protest the police for failure of this you are effectively protesting the ineffectiveness of the public arm of the government.

"Yes because holding rallies shouting shoot the pigs and then somebody does shoot the pigs isn't inciting racial violence?.

BLM is farcical, I actually think the NFL footballers stance is probably far more effective and ethical.

A thirty minute search of YouTube will find you a dozen BLM activists and leaders using language like kill cops, exterminate white people, black power.... It's the regressive left there no different than antifa.

This shit rears its head as pushback from society and the media narrative of cops indiscriminately massacring vast amounts of black people for being black.

When I looked into this a few years back hardly any of the cases held up ie (hands up don't shoot).

Are there genuine cases, yes far too many (there's plenty of genuine white people getting shot as well).

Better police training, tighter rules on shooting, more police officers from the communities they police... There's probably lots of better solutions to it but starting a war between black people and cops ain't one of them imo"

Agreed.

After everything prior generations went through and the eventual diplomatic discourse which was brought about, its horrible to see that there's a low level rsce war starting.

"That's probably because Paul Joseph Watson is a complete fucking bellend.

Which is not an argument. What facts are wrong IS.

If you are going to try and have a little Stephan. M moment with the not an argument like, please try to be as articulate as him."

Ain't got a clue who Stephan M is

"Yes because holding rallies shouting shoot the pigs and then somebody does shoot the pigs isn't inciting racial violence?.

Better police training, tighter rules on shooting, more police officers from the communities they police... There's probably lots of better solutions to it but starting a war between black people and cops ain't one of them imo

Agreed.

After everything prior generations went through and the eventual diplomatic discourse which was brought about, its horrible to see that there's a low level rsce war starting."

Did anyone pay attention to the disproportionate killings of african Americans before BLM.I think not.Its achieving global recognition.But now i hear its the BLM guys that are causing a race .Get the fuck outta here.. It had already begun with mass incacerations and indiscriminate killing.

I think what they need is demon John over there telling them... Hey just play nicely Really have the put all the white people in shanty towns and denied them the right to vote. Denied them medical treatment .Taken back all the mineral rights away from the white corporations. White south Africans are living the dream.Apartheid in all but name. The luckiest bastards alive.."

I don't think you've actually read anything about south Africa in the last oooo 15 years have you!.

There's no point ranting about apartheid to me, we all know about apartheid, we all worked to stop apartheid, international bans, sports bans, trade bans.

We all know it's wrong to discriminate by skin colour or ethnicity.

Alas black south Africans aren't any different than white south Africans, there's no fucking gene that makes people cunts.

What there is a long held humanistic trait of tribalism, hence why people who haven't lived in Cornwall for decades still rant about freedom for Cornwall because there tribe are inhabitants!.

Identity politics of black and white are regressive by nature

"9% of the population

Damn that white privilege Ha Ha whats the point in robbing and killing black south africans

"

You do know there's like shit loads of poor white Africans don't you?.

Hell.... There's even white ghettos believe it or not .

Besides all that.

If you delve into the figures there's a whole bunch of them who are white famers who have been r@ped, murdered, set on fire and weren't robbed.... It's pretty much the same apartheid of Zimbabwe under Mugabe.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob

"9% of the population

Damn that white privilege Ha Ha whats the point in robbing and killing black south africans

Besides all that.

If you delve into the figures there's a whole bunch of them who are white famers who have been r@ped, murdered, set on fire and weren't robbed.... It's pretty much the same apartheid of Zimbabwe under Mugabe.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob"

Like i said incredible restraint on the part of black south Africans.Mandela was far to soft on the whites.The crimes of the past havent even begun to be repaid.

"9% of the population

Besides all that.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob Like i said incredible restraint on the part of black south Africans.Mandela was far to soft on the whites.The crimes of the past havent even begun to be repaid. "

Are you actually asking for white genocide in Africa ?

"9% of the population

Besides all that.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob Like i said incredible restraint on the part of black south Africans.Mandela was far to soft on the whites.The crimes of the past havent even begun to be repaid. "

Retribution is tribal by nature, your just proving my point

"9% of the population

Besides all that.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob Like i said incredible restraint on the part of black south Africans.Mandela was far to soft on the whites.The crimes of the past havent even begun to be repaid. .

Retribution is tribal by nature, your just proving my point"

Far from it.If you benefit from the crimes of your ancestors you have a debt. Its just morality,something you lack.

.Nobody complains about jewish art treasures stolen by the Nazis being returned.I would return all mineral resources to the people they stole it from and land.

"9% of the population

Besides all that.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob Like i said incredible restraint on the part of black south Africans.Mandela was far to soft on the whites.The crimes of the past havent even begun to be repaid.

Are you actually asking for white genocide in Africa ?"

Untwist your panties. I'm sure youll find whatever you want in my post to fit your agenda..

"9% of the population

Besides all that.

How did that work out for black Zimbabweans Bob Like i said incredible restraint on the part of black south Africans.Mandela was far to soft on the whites.The crimes of the past havent even begun to be repaid. .

Far from it.If you benefit from the crimes of your ancestors you have a debt. Its just morality,something you lack.

.Nobody complains about jewish art treasures stolen by the Nazis being returned.I would return all mineral resources to the people they stole it from and land. "

That's proper leftist nonsense... Fuck me I'm a Leninist and it still made me snort out loud

Which people are you going to return the diamond mines too Bob?.

I mean you are aware that tribes there have fought over that land for like 150,000 years .

Which folks ancestors are the real problem.

In fact fuck it, my ancestors were from there originally

Send me the cheque

I think what they need is demon John over there telling them... Hey just play nicely"

You'd have to be especially misanthropic to take that as the sum total of everything I've told you.

Or, just have a bit if a bee in your bonnet because I find simple reductive nihilism to be too try-hard edgy to take seriously.

"9% of the population

Besides all that.

.Nobody complains about jewish art treasures stolen by the Nazis being returned.I would return all mineral resources to the people they stole it from and land. .

That's proper leftist nonsense... Fuck me I'm a Leninist and it still made me snort out loud "

You need your moral compass looked at.Its fucked.Crying over the plight of white south Africans...Ooo theyve had it so hard.Some are even poor.That cant be right and white.Bloody kaffirs.

"

"

And if we use the incredible method of "shit I saw on YouTube" we can paint just about anything in a similarly negative light.

Which is the cornerstone of this asinine "regressive left" hand wringing - I saw what I wanted to see, after I went looking explicitly for it, and wouldn't you know it, these BLM and Antifa people are exactly what I thought they were!

"Which people are you going to return the diamond mines too Bob?.

I mean you are aware that tribes there have fought over that land for like 150,000 years .

Send me the cheque "

Says the man who goes on about redistributing wealth. I guess it doesn't apply to black south africans.. Just the poor white brits and those in the west

Send me the cheque

Says the man who goes on about redistributing wealth. I guess it doesn't apply to black south africans.. Just the poor white brits and those in the west"

How black do you need to be Bob?

100% 80% over 50%

Which people in Africa owned the mines that they didn't even know existed anyhow?.

Who owns the Kryptonite that nobody yet knows about in Cornwall.

It's a fucking nonsense Bob

Send me the cheque

Says the man who goes on about redistributing wealth. I guess it doesn't apply to black south africans.. Just the poor white brits and those in the west.

100% 80% over 50%

Which people in Africa owned the mines that they didn't even know existed anyhow?.

It's a fucking nonsense Bob"

Black is black.Mixed race is black.They all kaffirs no matter how mixed.

You were either part of and complicit in the apartheid sytem or benefit now from the system if you are white. White south Africans are the epitome of white privilege.Time now to redistribute the wealth through peaceful means and ignore white people who call foul because the are hypocrites and part of the problem.

Send me the cheque

Says the man who goes on about redistributing wealth. I guess it doesn't apply to black south africans.. Just the poor white brits and those in the west.

100% 80% over 50%

It's a fucking nonsense Bob Black is black.Mixed race is black.They all kaffirs no matter how mixed.

You were either part of and complicit in the apartheid sytem or benefit now from the system if you are white. White south Africans are the epitome of white privilege.Time now to redistribute the wealth through peaceful means and ignore white people who call foul because the are hypocrites and part of the problem. "

Yeah those white farmers in Africa sure do have it good.

Tell me Bob, how's farming going in Zimbabwe since they took your advice and fucked off all those privileged white farmers?.

I bet the black population must be living in utopia over there in Zimbabwe without being repressed by privileged whites?

What do you mean it has the lowest life expectancy in the entire world....

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

It's a fucking nonsense Bob Black is black.Mixed race is black.They all kaffirs no matter how mixed.

You were either part of and complicit in the apartheid sytem or benefit now from the system if you are white. White south Africans are the epitome of white privilege.Time now to redistribute the wealth through peaceful means and ignore white people who call foul because the are hypocrites and part of the problem. .

Tell me Bob, how's farming going in Zimbabwe since they took your advice and fucked off all those privileged white farmers?.

I bet the black population must be living in utopia over there in Zimbabwe without being repressed by privileged whites? "

C

Your comparing apples and oranges. That old chestnut that all blacks are savages and lack western morals and decency.They need their western masters to thrive.Colonialism was such a success. .

Didn't they burn the farms down and sell the farming equipment.

Met many African builders who's family had farms back home who said the black people were great workers but didn't understand how to run it has a business and were more then happy working for the farmer.

All had houses in the farm land and wanted for nothing.

That all changed when the white farmers were kicked off.

Not saying everything was great in Africa in any shape or form but in this instance it worked well for everyone.

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

You were either part of and complicit in the apartheid sytem or benefit now from the system if you are white. White south Africans are the epitome of white privilege.Time now to redistribute the wealth through peaceful means and ignore white people who call foul because the are hypocrites and part of the problem. .

I bet the black population must be living in utopia over there in Zimbabwe without being repressed by privileged whites?

C

Your comparing apples and oranges. That old chestnut that all blacks are savages and lack western morals and decency.They need their western masters to thrive.Colonialism was such a success. . "

No you wrote all this bollocks.

I Simply stated off with the premises that colour won't change Jack shit in human nature, case in point Zimbabwe, right next door in Botswana and Tanzania they do alot better and it's full of white folks and black folks.

If being the same ethnicity as your leaders was pure gold you better run off and explain your theory to Mao and Stalin's victims

It's just me and my nihilism apparently.....

Oh and logic and reason and facts help but no, it's definitely white privilege and nihilism.

It's so fucking obvious that the world's problems are caused by white people...I mean it's well known that Africa was utopia till white people got there and enslaved people and then said oh look pyramids,I bet this would make a great tourist hotspot

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

Your comparing apples and oranges. That old chestnut that all blacks are savages and lack western morals and decency.They need their western masters to thrive.Colonialism was such a success. . .

I Simply stated off with the premises that colour won't change Jack shit in human nature, case in point Zimbabwe, right next door in Botswana and Tanzania they do alot better and it's full of white folks and black folks.

If being the same ethnicity as your leaders was pure gold you better run off and explain your theory to Mao and Stalin's victims

"

Wealth redistribution isnt a theory it a moral necessity.The option you choose is the chasm that is the wealth divide in south africa.This will only lead to violence.The you'll blame the blacks but never the whites.

"Didn't they burn the farms down and sell the farming equipment.

Met many African builders who's family had farms back home who said the black people were great workers but didn't understand how to run it has a business and were more then happy working for the farmer.

Not saying everything was great in Africa in any shape or form but in this instance it worked well for everyone. "

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

Your comparing apples and oranges. That old chestnut that all blacks are savages and lack western morals and decency.They need their western masters to thrive.Colonialism was such a success. . .

Wealth redistribution isnt a theory it a moral necessity.The option you choose is the chasm that is the wealth divide in south africa.This will only lead to violence.The you'll blame the blacks but never the whites. "

You could take all the world's money and redistribute it and within a generation it would be back where it was.

You think you can cure this by wealth distribution, hate to tell you this but as an experiment, it's been done, it didn't work out to good

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

Wealth redistribution isnt a theory it a moral necessity.The option you choose is the chasm that is the wealth divide in south africa.This will only lead to violence.The you'll blame the blacks but never the whites. .

You could take all the world's money and redistribute it and within a generation it would be back where it was.

You think you can cure this by wealth distribution, hate to tell you this but as an experiment, it's been done, it didn't work out to good"

Is that the mantra to keep Africans down now."Just look at what mao did you're better off poor."Dont redistribute wealth like whites have been doing amongst themselves since forever.

"Didn't they burn the farms down and sell the farming equipment.

Not saying everything was great in Africa in any shape or form but in this instance it worked well for everyone. "

I totally met people who where happy with apartheid, you guys!

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

Wealth redistribution isnt a theory it a moral necessity.The option you choose is the chasm that is the wealth divide in south africa.This will only lead to violence.The you'll blame the blacks but never the whites. .

You think you can cure this by wealth distribution, hate to tell you this but as an experiment, it's been done, it didn't work out to good Is that the mantra to keep Africans down now."Just look at what mao did you're better off poor."Dont redistribute wealth like whites have been doing amongst themselves since forever.

"

No I'd much rather give them a decent crack at capitalism, you know getting an education and getting yourself a job to enrich their lifes... They don't need no big bad bogey man out to get them stories.

It's not a perfect system but it seems to have achieved better results than wealth redistribution experiments.

All Jacob Zuma has done for twenty years is repeat bollocks like we hear here today.... While the average black person's life in south Africa has gone down hill.

Ain't morality just marvelous

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

You think you can cure this by wealth distribution, hate to tell you this but as an experiment, it's been done, it didn't work out to good Is that the mantra to keep Africans down now."Just look at what mao did you're better off poor."Dont redistribute wealth like whites have been doing amongst themselves since forever.

No I'd much rather give them a decent crack at capitalism, you know getting an education and getting yourself a job to enrich their lifes... They don't need no big bad bogey man out to get them stories.

It's not a perfect system but it seems to have achieved better results than wealth redistribution experiments."

The differnce between me and you is i would take back that which was stolen and build universities and schools with the money for black south Africans and give them a leg up.Youre reliant on tricke down economics in a divided and racist society. How many generations should they wait for the crumbs to fall from the table? .

"All Jacob Zuma has done for twenty years is repeat bollocks like we hear here today.... While the average black person's life in south Africa has gone down hill.

Ain't morality just marvelous "

Yeah its was so much better when black children were being beaten to death in the streets by white police officers . .

"All Jacob Zuma has done for twenty years is repeat bollocks like we hear here today.... While the average black person's life in south Africa has gone down hill.

Ain't morality just marvelous Yeah its was so much better when black children were being beaten to death in the streets by white police officers . . "

According to your logic Bob, that could and should be justified.

Me personally I just think it's a human trait for circles of violence to circle round and round and round and round, as you've proved to me today!.

The fact of the matter is, anybody and everybody can justify violence it seems!

Ain't morality just marvelous Yeah its was so much better when black children were being beaten to death in the streets by white police officers . . .

Me personally I just think it's a human trait for circles of violence to circle round and round and round and round, as you've proved to me today!.

The fact of the matter is, anybody and everybody can justify violence it seems!"

You've justified apartheid... I've justified a level playing field by all means necessary.

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

It's not a perfect system but it seems to have achieved better results than wealth redistribution experiments. The differnce between me and you is i would take back that which was stolen and build universities and schools with the money for black south Africans and give them a leg up.Youre reliant on tricke down economics in a divided and racist society. How many generations should they wait for the crumbs to fall from the table? ."

Take back off whom and give to whom Bob, anybody you like and anybody you dislike?.

Most dictators start off honourable intentions...

Ain't morality just marvelous Yeah its was so much better when black children were being beaten to death in the streets by white police officers . . .

The fact of the matter is, anybody and everybody can justify violence it seems! You've justified apartheid... I've justified a level playing field by all means necessary. "

Your arguments are nonsense and therefore you fib and say stuff like I've justified apartheid.

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression

This is the BIGGEST problem with the left, they give great morality and Blairlite speech without ever answering a question or giving anybody any policies with detail whatsoever

Yes, how very dare they have goals and aspirations to work towards.

The monsters.

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

It's not a perfect system but it seems to have achieved better results than wealth redistribution experiments. The differnce between me and you is i would take back that which was stolen and build universities and schools with the money for black south Africans and give them a leg up.Youre reliant on tricke down economics in a divided and racist society. How many generations should they wait for the crumbs to fall from the table? ."

You seem an out and out racist. You want white genocide in South Africa.

By your logic let's take away EVERYTHING honkie man built and let them start from scratch.

"

By your logic let's take away EVERYTHING honkie man built and let them start from scratch. "

Well, if they truly are the superior race that some people believe them to be, then it shouldn't take them too long to recreate and rebuild.

I wonder how many white supremacists would be willing to take that bet?

Send me the cheque

100% 80% over 50%

C

It's not a perfect system but it seems to have achieved better results than wealth redistribution experiments. The differnce between me and you is i would take back that which was stolen and build universities and schools with the money for black south Africans and give them a leg up.Youre reliant on tricke down economics in a divided and racist society. How many generations should they wait for the crumbs to fall from the table? .

You seem an out and out racist. You want white genocide in South Africa.

By your logic let's take away EVERYTHING honkie man built and let them start from scratch. "

Yes only after the anglo saxon genocide here once the moslems take over....I knew you'd find something you like

The fact of the matter is, anybody and everybody can justify violence it seems! You've justified apartheid... I've justified a level playing field by all means necessary. .

Your arguments are nonsense and therefore you fib and say stuff like I've justified apartheid.

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression"

You claim zuma has done nothing.So i assume the apartheid system was better for black south africans.You spent all day telling me about poor white people..Save your bullshit...The view from your sphincter must be awesome..

"

By your logic let's take away EVERYTHING honkie man built and let them start from scratch.

Well, if they truly are the superior race that some people believe them to be, then it shouldn't take them too long to recreate and rebuild.

I wonder how many white supremacists would be willing to take that bet?"

And as if by magic. The white supremacist word rears its head to justify an argument. You lefties do make me laugh.

The fact of the matter is, anybody and everybody can justify violence it seems! You've justified apartheid... I've justified a level playing field by all means necessary. .

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression You claim zuma has done nothing.So i assume the apartheid system was better for black south africans.You spent all day telling me about poor white people..Save your bullshit...The view from your sphincter must be awesome.."

Is it better under him or not.

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression You claim zuma has done nothing.So i assume the apartheid system was better for black south africans.You spent all day telling me about poor white people..Save your bullshit...The view from your sphincter must be awesome..

Is it better under him or not. "

Ask sick boy! He might even have a date for the anglo saxon apocalypse in his diary..Hes very well informed you know.

"

And as if by magic. The white supremacist word rears its head to justify an argument. You lefties do make me laugh. "

What other phrase could you possibly use to describe someone who believes the white race is superior to other races than "white supremacist"?

"

And as if by magic. The white supremacist word rears its head to justify an argument. You lefties do make me laugh.

What other phrase could you possibly use to describe someone who believes the white race is superior to other races than "white supremacist"?"

Find one then ask em.

"

What other phrase could you possibly use to describe someone who believes the white race is superior to other races than "white supremacist"?

Find one then ask em. "

Dont want to answer the question..

"

Find one then ask em. "

What do you even imagine you are talking about?

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression You claim zuma has done nothing.So i assume the apartheid system was better for black south africans.You spent all day telling me about poor white people..Save your bullshit...The view from your sphincter must be awesome.."

If only he'd done nothing, unfortunately he enacted everything you wrote and the county fell off a cliff into the abyss of regressive leftist bullshit of solving everything with taking things from one person and giving it to another, anybody that's ever had children will tell you all that causes is the next kid to cry

"

Find one then ask em.

What do you even imagine you are talking about?"

I think you have now doing the normal leftie stuff. Run out of arguments and just shout insults.

"

Find one then ask em.

I think you have now doing the normal leftie stuff. Run out of arguments and just shout insults. "

No, I'm serious.

It's not an insult, your response was a complete non sequitur, so the question what asked "What do you even imagine you are talking about".

So, seriously, what are you even on about?

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression You claim zuma has done nothing.So i assume the apartheid system was better for black south africans.You spent all day telling me about poor white people..Save your bullshit...The view from your sphincter must be awesome...

If only he'd done nothing, unfortunately he enacted everything you wrote and the county fell off a cliff into the abyss of regressive leftist bullshit of solving everything with taking things from one person and giving it to another, anybody that's ever had children will tell you all that causes is the next kid to cry"

Poor white children.Theyll recover im sure.

When did trickle down econmics ever help an african.

You can keep your trickle money up to the white man ideology. Its failed..

Find me anything I wrote that was justifying oppression You claim zuma has done nothing.So i assume the apartheid system was better for black south africans.You spent all day telling me about poor white people..Save your bullshit...The view from your sphincter must be awesome...

If only he'd done nothing, unfortunately he enacted everything you wrote and the county fell off a cliff into the abyss of regressive leftist bullshit of solving everything with taking things from one person and giving it to another, anybody that's ever had children will tell you all that causes is the next kid to cry Poor white children.Theyll recover im sure.

You can keep your trickle money up to the white man ideology. Its failed.. "

With your logical reasoning Bob I fail to grasp how the fuck your ancestors ever managed to outwit anybody, especially Africans

"

Find one then ask em.

I think you have now doing the normal leftie stuff. Run out of arguments and just shout insults.

No, I'm serious.

It's not an insult, your response was a complete non sequitur, so the question what asked "What do you even imagine you are talking about".

So, seriously, what are you even on about?"

You're talking about white supremacist. Go find one and ask them why they think.

If only he'd done nothing, unfortunately he enacted everything you wrote and the county fell off a cliff into the abyss of regressive leftist bullshit of solving everything with taking things from one person and giving it to another, anybody that's ever had children will tell you all that causes is the next kid to cry Poor white children.Theyll recover im sure.

You can keep your trickle money up to the white man ideology. Its failed.. .

With your logical reasoning Bob I fail to grasp how the fuck your ancestors ever managed to outwit anybody, especially Africans "

We are all africans.Even you..

You can keep your trickle money up to the white man ideology. Its failed.. .

With your logical reasoning Bob I fail to grasp how the fuck your ancestors ever managed to outwit anybody, especially Africans We are all africans.Even you.. "

I did point that out to you 30 odd posts back!.

All I need from anybody with any sense is some details.

What is white privilege?

What do you purpose to do about it?

Details please, the devil is in it

"All I need from anybody with any sense is some details.

What is white privilege?

Details please, the devil is in it "

White people dont recognise it.Because they arent black.Nobody sees the colour of their skin first.Its a privilege not to be reminded daily that your white...But you dont get.Do you .

What is white privilege?

Details please, the devil is in it White people dont recognise it.Because they arent black.Nobody sees the colour of their skin first.Its a privilege not to be reminded daily that your white...But you dont get.Do you .

"

I think your struggling now. Best give it a rest mate.

What is white privilege?

Details please, the devil is in it White people dont recognise it.Because they arent black.Nobody sees the colour of their skin first.Its a privilege not to be reminded daily that your white...But you dont get.Do you .

"

No pseudo babble please, anybody else with anything remotely sensible

"

Find one then ask em.

No, I'm serious.

So, seriously, what are you even on about?

You're talking about white supremacist. Go find one and ask them why they think. "

Your objection was that I had used the phrase white supremacists to describe people who believe the white race to be superior to all other races.

Apparently, this was being used to "justify an argument", which is wrong, so I asked you what other term I could have used to describe people who believe the white race is superior to all other races. Mostly because you seem to have reflexively blurted out that it was being used to "justify an argument" without really reading what you were replying to, and apparently I am to "go and ask them", which is an answer, but not to the question being asked.

I am beginning to think you're worried I'm calling you a white supremacist and getting hyper-defensive about it, which is wrong, but also kind of illuminating...

Why would I be humiliated by you ?

Who's been saying whites are superior

White skin privilege serves several functions. First, it provides white people with “perks” that we do not earn and that people of color do not enjoy. Second, it creates real advantages for us. White people are immune to a lot of challenges. Finally, white privilege shapes the world in which we live — the way that we navigate and interact with one another and with the world.

"White skin privilege serves several functions. First, it provides white people with “perks” that we do not earn and that people of color do not enjoy. Second, it creates real advantages for us. White people are immune to a lot of challenges. Finally, white privilege shapes the world in which we live — the way that we navigate and interact with one another and with the world.

"

. Unless your actually going to give examples for me of

Such "perks" not earnt or challenges that "were immune to"….. It's just more pseudo Blairlite babble.

And stop copying and pasting shit off the web, we spell it "colour" in English

"Why would I be humiliated by you ?

"

I can't imagine why, what on earth has given you that idea.

"And stop copying and pasting shit off the web, we spell it "colour" in English "
I thought it explaned it clearer than my explanation. Theres not much point you deny it even exists.Enjoy that view..

"Why would I be humiliated by you ?

Who's been saying whites are superior"

Those pants are humilating enough i would of thought.

"

"

While I agree you fully in principle, it's a fanciful notion it seems as the world descends into craziness ... They are called base impulses for a reason and sadly humans are simple creatures behind it all. Push the right buttons, stoke the right emotions via mass media and you can bring most unthinking lemming to violence and hatred easily.

You yourself think everyone here is a fool yet you are preaching peace and love (so long as they agree with you)

"White skin privilege serves several functions. First, it provides white people with “perks” that we do not earn and that people of color do not enjoy. Second, it creates real advantages for us. White people are immune to a lot of challenges. Finally, white privilege shapes the world in which we live — the way that we navigate and interact with one another and with the world.

Such "perks" not earnt or challenges that "were immune to"….. It's just more pseudo Blairlite babble.

"

I guess you are immune to it then. Things like your name, look and colour changes the way people treat you. We change names of applicants to get through the first stage. Or getting patronised of spoken slowly at because we don't look local enough.

There can be many examples ask some members here.

"

Don't get me started on this priviledge shit

It's too simplistic. All white vs. all others... Just looking to incite bitterness between out fellow men

What is white privilege?

Details please, the devil is in it "

Amen to this...

Don't highlight "problems" (I'm using that word extremely generously) without a viable solution.

IT JUST DIVIDES PEOPLE UNNECESSARILY

There's only one "good fight" and that's the growing divide between super rich and poor... Everything else is trivial based on perceived and false inequalities (which logically don't apply across huge groups... Are all white people "better off" than all black people)

The white homeless piss head down your nearby lane vs. Will Smith for example

"

While I agree you fully in principle, it's a fanciful notion it seems as the world descends into craziness ... They are called base impulses for a reason and sadly humans are simple creatures behind it all. Push the right buttons, stoke the right emotions via mass media and you can bring most unthinking lemming to violence and hatred easily.

You yourself think everyone here is a fool yet you are preaching peace and love (so long as they agree with you)

"

So, you've come to the conclusion that it is difficult.

Yes. We agree.

Nobody said it would be easy.

Yeah man but your BS is too utopian.

You haven't got a breeze where to even start

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"

"

Don't get me started on this priviledge shit

It's too simplistic. All white vs. all others... Just looking to incite bitterness between out fellow men "

Yes, the myriad of interactions between people of different socioeconomic class, race, sexual orientation, and gender is "too simplistic".

"Yeah man but your BS is too utopian.

You haven't got a breeze where to even start "

Let's try treating other human beings as human beings and not alien "others".

It's a lot to ask of people though, so I guess it is easier to pretend it's an impossibility.

"

Don't highlight "problems" (I'm using that word extremely generously) without a viable solution.

"

Bullshit.

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

There's only one "good fight" and that's the growing divide between super rich and poor... Everything else is trivial based on perceived and false inequalities (which logically don't apply across huge groups... Are all white people "better off" than all black people)

The white homeless piss head down your nearby lane vs. Will Smith for example "

Yeah white people are better off because they are white...Nice and simplistic.

For a start there is no irrational fear of white males.

There quite obviously is of black males.The stereotype that black males are violent by nature has been expressed in this forum. ..Its pervasive within society. .

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

The white homeless piss head down your nearby lane vs. Will Smith for example "

You see rich vs poor because you're a white male. Women may argue it's men vs women. Others white vs black or nationality. If you don't see the issues, then you may be privileged yourself.

Comparing a man who failed at life Vs someone who fought for it and won is not a comparison. Look at the number of black successful actors Vs white you will see a different story.

This is my point... It's very simple

1Race

2Gender

3Sexuality

All categories above are STATIC immutable traits whereas socioeconomic status is DYNAMIC and while there are trends it isn't tied to any of the above categories.

Outliers matter... They break your "models".

It's illogical to say that any subgroup within categories 1 to 3 have it better than another simply because it doesn't hold true in all cases.

Will Smith still has more "priviledge" than Johnny 10 cans pissing his life away down the park.

Where do you draw the line?

Is it just white male priviledge or is simply over 50 American white male working for a fortune 500 priviledge (a silly example to highlight IT DEPENDS) or is it Johnny dole queue gambling addict white priviledge?

The world isn't simple, there are many factors that affect the outcome of one's life and its simply stupid to distill that down to a static trait like gender or sex as the determinant of all.

"This is my point... It's very simple

1Race

2Gender

3Sexuality

All categories above are STATIC immutable traits whereas socioeconomic status is DYNAMIC and while there are trends it isn't tied to any of the above categories.

"

It's simple.

It's also wrong.

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

The white homeless piss head down your nearby lane vs. Will Smith for example Yeah white people are better off because they are white...Nice and simplistic.

There quite obviously is of black males.The stereotype that black males are violent by nature has been expressed in this forum. ..Its pervasive within society. . "

No irrational fear of white males!!.

Your having a fucking laugh now Bob, you've spent months banging on about the edl, Nazis, white supremacists, the KKK, anybody with a skinhead is a Nazi, anybody against unlimited immigration is a white supremacist.

As for my next point I suggest you walk through my local estate around 11pm , hoards of young unemployed drug using time wasters the vast majority of which are white and everybody who's got one ounce of common sense avoids them like the plague.

Not coz there white but because there fucking knob ends

I guess you are immune to it then. Things like your name, look and colour changes the way people treat you. We change names of applicants to get through the first stage. Or getting patronised of spoken slowly at because we don't look local enough.

There can be many examples ask some members here."

That goes on with everybody for fuck sake, fucking hell my family is actually white, I mean blue White, do you know how many wouldn't rent to Irish!.

Next you'll be telling me when I moved out to the country everybody local flocked around to help me move my stuff into my house because I was white!!.

No actually nobody spoke to me for weeks because I gotta funny northern English/Irish accent.

I had to go out of my way to engage with the locals.... Fucking bunch of yocal privilege tractor drivers working 12 hour days on a farm.

That's a nice story, and thank you for sharing.

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, though.

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

The white homeless piss head down your nearby lane vs. Will Smith for example Yeah white people are better off because they are white...Nice and simplistic.

There quite obviously is of black males.The stereotype that black males are violent by nature has been expressed in this forum. ..Its pervasive within society. . .

Your having a fucking laugh now Bob, you've spent months banging on about the edl, Nazis, white supremacists, the KKK, anybody with a skinhead is a Nazi, anybody against unlimited immigration is a white supremacist.

As for my next point I suggest you walk through my local estate around 11pm , hoards of young unemployed drug using time wasters the vast majority of which are white and everybody who's got one ounce of common sense avoids them like the plague.

Not coz there white but because there fucking knob ends "

The President described the white Nazis demonstrators as "Fine people " and black men in the NFL protesting "sons of bitches".

Theres your white privelege right there motherfuckers..

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

There quite obviously is of black males.The stereotype that black males are violent by nature has been expressed in this forum. ..Its pervasive within society. . .

Not coz there white but because there fucking knob ends The President described the white Nazis demonstrators as "Fine people " and black men in the NFL protesting "sons of bitches".

Theres your white privelege right there motherfuckers.. "

That's coz he's a race baiting idiot diametrically opposed but exactly the same as yourself

"That's a nice story, and thank you for sharing.

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, though."

Move along if your not interested in the conversation, it's really easy to do!

"That's a nice story, and thank you for sharing.

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, though..

Move along if your not interested in the conversation, it's really easy to do!"

I am, but your béal bocht story doesn't add anything to it.

It does show that you don't really understand the concept of privilege though, so I'm wondering why you're insisting on holding court on it.

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

Not coz there white but because there fucking knob ends The President described the white Nazis demonstrators as "Fine people " and black men in the NFL protesting "sons of bitches".

Theres your white privelege right there motherfuckers.. .

That's coz he's a race baiting idiot diametrically opposed but exactly the same as yourself"

You fail to see the privelege to protest and be black isnt acceptable. However you can carry an assault rifle and be a Nazi and thats accepted if your white.

Can you imagine the outrage if black men carrying assault rifles were protesting.. : Theyd be fucking shot!

1Race

2Gender

3Sexuality

It's illogical to say that any subgroup within categories 1 to 3 have it better than another simply because it doesn't hold true in all cases.

Will Smith still has more "priviledge" than Johnny 10 cans pissing his life away down the park.

Is it just white male priviledge or is simply over 50 American white male working for a fortune 500 priviledge (a silly example to highlight IT DEPENDS) or is it Johnny dole queue gambling addict white priviledge?

The world isn't simple, there are many factors that affect the outcome of one's life and its simply stupid to distill that down to a static trait like gender or sex as the determinant of all.

"

Surprised people ignored your point. Sick boy's outburst caught the attention.

Agree how society works is more complex. But is it a rigged system? Imagine those who are rich, how is their wealth distributed? How are people with less wealth gain it or lose it. What do we inherit? Those in the top probably give their wealth to their children. Those at the bottom fight. Now how does race gender and sexuality come into play? You forgot geography. Some nations control other nations. I.e. sanctions, invasion or installing dictators/government to take the wealth.

Thanks for your response since it made me think about it further.

What is white privilege?

Amen to this...

Theres your white privelege right there motherfuckers.. .

That's coz he's a race baiting idiot diametrically opposed but exactly the same as yourself You fail to see the privelege to protest and be black isnt acceptable. However you can carry an assault rifle and be a Nazi and thats accepted if your white.

Can you imagine the outrage if black men carrying assault rifles were protesting.. : Theyd be fucking shot!

"

Again this is just bullshit Bob, the guy has been arrested, not many white people think it's acceptable, I don't know where your getting this info from that white people everywhere think it's acceptable,I presume your just making this shit up like everything else.

I hate race baiters be that you or trump or black lives matter

Just keep making shit up to suit your own political narrative.... You and trump aren't that far apart really

1Race

2Gender

3Sexuality

It's simple.

It's also wrong.

"

A forum is the place to debate. Why am I wrong? Explain this complicated priviledge notion to us seeing as you understand it and we don't.

I'm done with this thread.

I'll leave with this... To The people who like to talk about privilege... Bob and John... Answer me this... Do you at least recognise that it has the capacity to anger people, to think that they are missing out because of a trait they can't change and do you think the resultant anger is a good thing for the world?

I know you'll come back with something trite about needing revolution but being realistic what will happen? Beside more attacks and more in/out group fighting when they used to get on OK.

To me, it's shit stirring in an increasingly volatile global mood and can only end in more tears

1Race

2Gender

3Sexuality

Surprised people ignored your point. Sick boy's outburst caught the attention.

Agree how society works is more complex. But is it a rigged system? Imagine those who are rich, how is their wealth distributed? How are people with less wealth gain it or lose it. What do we inherit? Those in the top probably give their wealth to their children. Those at the bottom fight. Now how does race gender and sexuality come into play? You forgot geography. Some nations control other nations. I.e. sanctions, invasion or installing dictators/government to take the wealth.

Thanks for your response since it made me think about it further."

Thanks for your response.

I agree about country... It's more significant than race/gender.

I think you touched on the point I'm making is that those things really don't matter. As you said it's all about what family you were born into.

As someone born into a regular family at a time when my country was poor but is now prosperous you can see how I find a focus on my skin colour and what's swinging between my legs a bit silly.

It's post modern Internet fueled retardism of our species. We used to get along.