FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Not American?

Not American?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Then try concerning yourself with your own political issues for Christ sake! You think Trump is the reason your neighborhood looks less and less like the quiet peaceful place mum and dad raised you in. Think again, and concern yourself with your own issues, please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Then try concerning yourself with your own political issues for Christ sake! You think Trump is the reason your neighborhood looks less and less like the quiet peaceful place mum and dad raised you in. Think again, and concern yourself with your own issues, please."

Thanks for your advice.....I suspect most of us will ignore it since the moronic behaviour of the leader of the free world has an impact which goes beyond the boundaries of the good old US of A. The fact that a dangerous fool is in the White House should worry all of us, regardless of where we live or what our nationality.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Then try concerning yourself with your own political issues for Christ sake! You think Trump is the reason your neighborhood looks less and less like the quiet peaceful place mum and dad raised you in. Think again, and concern yourself with your own issues, please."

Please can you direct us to the thread where anyone has blamed Trump for their neighbourhood changing. Thanks

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

There is a large amount of Hillary Clinton supporting snowflakes in the UK and there is still a gargantuan mountain of sour grapes being sucked by them over the fact Clinton lost to Trump.

I actually think Hillary Clinton was the worse of the 2 options available to the American public in the election and given the choice of those 2 the American public made the right choice with Trump. I was glad to see the Witch Hillary Clinton lose.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've read the phrase 'snowflake' stated in a derogatory manner on two threads this morning. What is meant by it?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"I've read the phrase 'snowflake' stated in a derogatory manner on two threads this morning. What is meant by it?"

Anyone who is opposed to the hard right fascist bigoted and barely concealed racist policies of the likes of breitbart, Trump and many of the brexit brigade are called snowflakes because of the meltdowns we are supposed to have when confronted with their ideologies. Funny thing is it always seems to be the people doing the labelling who trow the fits and the 'snowflakes' who keep pounding on with facts...

Guess the alt right still believe and follow Hitlers mantra of 'shout a lie long enough and loud enough and (nearly) everyone will believe it'.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've read the phrase 'snowflake' stated in a derogatory manner on two threads this morning. What is meant by it?"

I found this definition...

Snowflake - an extremely fragile individual - often, but not always associated with millennial's. Someone who has never faced any real adversity in life and therefore is easily traumatized by anything out of the ordinary or anything contradictory to their narrow views. They've been shielded from views and perspective that persuade right of center and have been immersed in liberal propaganda in the schools and from the media. They think they are very intelligent and gifted -because their mothers, teachers and left-leaning individuals have told them so their whole lives.

Example...

All the snowflakes were curled-up in a ball on the floor, crying, when they learned Trump had won the election.

Here's another definition...

Snowflake - term used to describe extremist liberals that get offended by every statement and/or belief that doesn't exactly match their own. These individuals think they are just as "unique" as snowflakes, when really their feelings are just as fragile.

Example...

"Congratulations! Its a boy!"

"Did you just assume that babies gender?"

"Someone get the snowflake out of here, please".

Non racist who don't get kicks from abusing people because of the colour of their skin.. Winter is coming so it's all good.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"I've read the phrase 'snowflake' stated in a derogatory manner on two threads this morning. What is meant by it? Non racist who don't get kicks from abusing people because of the colour of their skin.. Winter is coming so it's all good. "
...........Well lets hope it's not a white Christmas...The kids don't need to see you sucker punching Snowmen.

Snowflake.... Anybody who reacts badly (usually with crying and much foot stomping) to opposing ideas or philosophies, it can effect all spectrums of ages and political factions but is most observed by anybody while talking about trump or brexit.... Were doomed all doomed I tell yer

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Try concerning yourself with your own posts for Christ sake! Do you think our posts are the reasons your country is on a downward spiral from the respected country your mum and dad raised you in? Think again and concern yourself with your own posta, please!

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Just looking at the latest poll results for Trump and they dont make for pretty reading.

Lowest approval rating ever for a President in December of his first year. And a new low for Trump himself.

35% approval 59% disapproval.

Thats right around Nixons disapproval rating in his final December before resigning before impeachment proceedings started.

It's a phrase that easily allows morons to self identify, so they can be ignored.

Oh the irony

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Fab forum is an open place, where comments adhering to site rules are permitted. Trying to suppress the generous contributors from others is a little futile in all likelihood.

Snowflake - studies consistently show right wing thinkers as more fearful, frightened types, than people at the opposite side of the spectrum. They typically are more delicate, as snowflakes are.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

It always struck me as being amusingly ironic.

For example, the only people I know who use the term also read the Daily Mail, a newspaper which peddles outrage, and appears to be the voice of the incredibly easily offended.....

Newbury

Oh, and also, OP, politics invites comment. So if I wish to express a view about the semi-literate moron who is currently your president I will.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

For a semi literate moron he did pretty well at becoming president of the USA, but then again the opposition was a temper tantrum throwing pathological liar of epic proportions, who blames everyone else apart from her own shortcomings and mistakes.

The electorate didn't really have a huge choice.

However the 45th president resonated with enough voters to get the keys to the white house.

That's democracy.

They get to do it all again in 2020!

Newbury

"For a semi literate moron he did pretty well at becoming president of the USA, but then again the opposition was a temper tantrum throwing pathological liar of epic proportions, who blames everyone else apart from her own shortcomings and mistakes.

The electorate didn't really have a huge choice.

However the 45th president resonated with enough voters to get the keys to the white house.

That's democracy.

They get to do it all again in 2020!

"

I couldn't give a bollocks about the opposition, a strategically shaved monkey could do a better job than he is doing.

The thing that I can't understand about him, is that even before you get to the content of his politics, he's so obviously unbelievably thick that even if I agreed with him, I wouldn't trust him to tie his shoelaces, let alone run a country.

I honestly never thought I'd see a POTUS who made George W Bush look like a gifted scholar.

"Oh the irony "

Alanis Morissette has an awful lot to answer for.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"Then try concerning yourself with your own political issues for Christ sake! You think Trump is the reason your neighborhood looks less and less like the quiet peaceful place mum and dad raised you in. Think again, and concern yourself with your own issues, please.

There is a large amount of Hillary Clinton supporting snowflakes in the UK and there is still a gargantuan mountain of sour grapes being sucked by them over the fact Clinton lost to Trump.

I actually think Hillary Clinton was the worse of the 2 options available to the American public in the election and given the choice of those 2 the American public made the right choice with Trump. I was glad to see the Witch Hillary Clinton lose. "

Have you got evidence of Hillary Clinton casting spells or riding a broomstick then?

"I've read the phrase 'snowflake' stated in a derogatory manner on two threads this morning. What is meant by it? Non racist who don't get kicks from abusing people because of the colour of their skin.. Winter is coming so it's all good. ...........Well lets hope it's not a white Christmas...The kids don't need to see you sucker punching Snowmen."
Fuck me Jane you strung a few words together .Must have of hit the right note...

Newbury

"Then try concerning yourself with your own political issues for Christ sake! You think Trump is the reason your neighborhood looks less and less like the quiet peaceful place mum and dad raised you in. Think again, and concern yourself with your own issues, please.

I actually think Hillary Clinton was the worse of the 2 options available to the American public in the election and given the choice of those 2 the American public made the right choice with Trump. I was glad to see the Witch Hillary Clinton lose.

"

Also; there are very few Clinton or Trump supporters in the UK, because most of the UK realise how utterly fucking moronic it is to describe yourself as a "supporter" of a politician you can never vote for.

» Add a new message to this topic