FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Corbyn - Soviet Spy!

Corbyn - Soviet Spy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nleashedCraken OP   Man  over a year ago

Widnes

So Jezza met some Czechoslovakian guy back in the 80's and may have given away some state secrets.

SERIOUSLY! Is this really news? Just how many state secrets does any one think Jezza would have known about in 80's.

I'm no Jezza fan but this is just totally ridiculous. What next?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So Jezza met some Czechoslovakian guy back in the 80's and may have given away some state secrets.

SERIOUSLY! Is this really news? Just how many state secrets does any one think Jezza would have known about in 80's.

I'm no Jezza fan but this is just totally ridiculous. What next? "

Was not in the sun was it

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He might have known this Check guy and lots of dodgy communists as he is a dodgy commy but your right he would not have known any secrets so he would not have been a spy unless he had a secret affair with Thatcher ,now that would be news lol

I think someone saw the Red Sparrow trailer and wanted to write a trashy political thriller

Check out the hashtag doing the rounds #makeyourowncorbynsmear

Some amusing efforts haha

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Are we returning to the constant media smear of him? It's desperate.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

But the Tories taking £50,000 from one of Putin's cronies to meet Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson and Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson on the same weekend as the spy headline does not get a mention till Monday, but not anything like the same coverage.

Anyone smell a continuing billionaire Tory press witch hunt?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5376689/Tories-make-cash-selling-Defence-Chief-ex-Russian.html

By *exywoman77Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Jesus Christ, do you think Philby, burgess and McLean knew anything when they were recruited at university? The Russians played the long game back then waiting to see if any of them got any into a position of power and it worked didn't it ?

moston

"Jesus Christ, do you think Philby, burgess and McLean knew anything when they were recruited at university? The Russians played the long game back then waiting to see if any of them got any into a position of power and it worked didn't it ?"

True...

Now remind me which of the 5 (don't forget Sir Antony Blunt,Surveyor of the Queen's Pictures) was given immunity from prosecution by a Tory PM. Maybe you would like to tell me which one of them had anything to do with the Labour party, I think you will find that like all spies they were all members of the conservative (note small c) establishment and were public critics of the labour movement.

By *exywoman77Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

The party they represented is not the issue here , read the beginning

moston

"The party they represented is not the issue here , read the beginning "

I did, and I note that the 2 MPs who made their unsubstantiated allegations removed them from social media when informed that if they did not they would be sued by JC for Liable.

I notice the BBC have given it little coverage !

I wonder why ?

Hmmm , now if it had been Nigel ?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I notice the BBC have given it little coverage !

I wonder why ?

Hmmm , now if it had been Nigel ?"

If it was Nigel it would have been on BBC news channel on the hour, every hour but Saint Corbyn can do no wrong in the BBC's eyes.

Corbyn is a Marxist, Trotskyist, Communist and would rather sing "Let's keep the red flag flying here" rather than the UK national anthem.

Seems like the Trump haters don't like it now Corbyn has historical links to Commie spy's.

moston

I wonder why ?

If it was Nigel it would have been on BBC news channel on the hour, every hour but Saint Corbyn can do no wrong in the BBC's eyes.

Corbyn is a Marxist, Trotskyist, Communist and would rather sing "Let's keep the red flag flying here" rather than the UK national anthem.

Seems like the Trump haters don't like it now Corbyn has historical links to Commie spy's. "

Hey Centy please go onto faceache and say that...

You may want to start a gofundyourself account at the same time, because it looks like the labour leadership have had enough of people publishing shit like that and are now issuing legal warnings that if those who make such claims do not remove them and desist in defaming the Labour leadership then they will be sued.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

I wonder why ?

Seems like the Trump haters don't like it now Corbyn has historical links to Commie spy's. "

You're not really on top of left wing political groupings are you?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Jeremy Corbyn did have a Czech intelligence file but it wasn't in the "spy" category. That was confirmed by the Czech Intelligence archivist yesterday.

I'm sure it won't be long before some of the papers bring up the fact that Jeremy Corbyn and Dianne Abbot holidayed in East Germany, back when it was very hard to get into that country.

Old news and no news.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Let's not forget that the same Czech spy said that Czechoslovakia funded "Live Aid"....

By *nleashedCraken OP   Man  over a year ago

Widnes

I wonder why ?

I agree that Jezza is a trot and commy but seriously, do you really think him meeting a Chez diplomat in the 80s who, like most Chez diplomats at the time, was probably a spy, is some great revelation about who and what Jezza et al is. Frankly I don't trust Jezza but this story does more to discredit those spreading it than it does to discredit Jezza. As for Nigel; if he'd met a Chez guy back in the 80s I'd come to the same conclusion as I do with Jezza however I'm far more worried about the meetings Nigel had with Russians in the 2010s and how much Putin money went into his and UKIP's coffers.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

UKIP coffers.. ??

Becoming an oxymoron..

Fakking politics fackoff!

Central

I wonder why ?

Seems like the Trump haters don't like it now Corbyn has historical links to Commie spy's.

You may want to start a gofundyourself account at the same time, because it looks like the labour leadership have had enough of people publishing shit like that and are now issuing legal warnings that if those who make such claims do not remove them and desist in defaming the Labour leadership then they will be sued."

If it had been about Ukip, they would have had even more invitations to BBC shows that they've had disproportionate coverage on, like Question Time.

By *pidernickMan  over a year ago

Locks Heath (Fareham borough)

This nonsense around so-called BBC 'bias' really is becoming tedious.

To my mind they overdo it trying to be 'balanced', such that UKIP were usually over represented on Question Time compared to their support, as another poster has pointed out. They also managed to upset Al Gore by feeling they always had to put up a climate-change denier against him whenever they interviewed him, despite the fact that the evidence of global warming is overwhelming. If somebody posited that the earth was held up by four elephants standing on a giant turtle, it wouldn't surprise me if they gave him/her a fair hearing!

As for the Corbyn 'story': the right-wing press does seem to be getting more and more desperate. You'd have thought they would have learned from the 2017 GE campaign that it doesn't work and can be counter-productive, but no.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

The BBC do seem in love with the new jc..so far up his arse they could tickle his throat xxx

Central

"The BBC do seem in love with the new jc..so far up his arse they could tickle his throat xxx"

I'm assuming that you're not a supporter of him?

You've seen the likes of Laura Kuenssberg, BBC political editor and view her as pro Corbyn?

Cannock

I wonder why ?

You may want to start a gofundyourself account at the same time, because it looks like the labour leadership have had enough of people publishing shit like that and are now issuing legal warnings that if those who make such claims do not remove them and desist in defaming the Labour leadership then they will be sued.

If it had been about Ukip, they would have had even more invitations to BBC shows that they've had disproportionate coverage on, like Question Time. "

Ukip deserve a regular showing on programmes like Question Time, as Ukip won the last EU MEP elections in the UK. Also had 2 Parliamentary seats in Westminster, 7 seats on the Welsh assembly and 2 seats in the London assembly. Looking forward to seeing Nigel Farage on BBC Question Time next week along with Diane Abbott, should be an interesting programme.

I wonder why ?

If it had been about Ukip, they would have had even more invitations to BBC shows that they've had disproportionate coverage on, like Question Time.

Ukip deserve a regular showing on programmes like Question Time, as Ukip won the last EU MEP elections in the UK. Also had 2 Parliamentary seats in Westminster, 7 seats on the Welsh assembly and 2 seats in the London assembly. Looking forward to seeing Nigel Farage on BBC Question Time next week along with Diane Abbott, should be an interesting programme. "

he will eat her for Breakfast ??

Cannock

I wonder why ?

Ukip deserve a regular showing on programmes like Question Time, as Ukip won the last EU MEP elections in the UK. Also had 2 Parliamentary seats in Westminster, 7 seats on the Welsh assembly and 2 seats in the London assembly. Looking forward to seeing Nigel Farage on BBC Question Time next week along with Diane Abbott, should be an interesting programme. he will eat her for Breakfast ??"

We shall see, but it was Diane Abbott who used to go 'on holiday' with Jeremy Corbyn behind the iron curtain in the 1980's.

leaderless, racist, bankrupted by notorious gobshite J Collins .... it's utterly pointless giving any airtime to the kipturds. they're irrelevant.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"leaderless, racist, bankrupted by notorious gobshite J Collins .... it's utterly pointless giving any airtime to the kipturds. they're irrelevant."

Yep kippers are fucked now dump the fuckers in the mud

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Every Labour leader gets the same smear treatment by certain hard right publications?

Remember Ed Milliband and how his father was a commie-loving traitor?

Go back far enough and you'll find the first Labour government fell because the Daily Mail ran a fake letter about Comintern.

If you already loathe Corbyn, this fits the narrative you want to believe. I suspect most people, however, will see it for what it is - spinning of 30 year old "news".

By *inkyHnSCouple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

I was Coryn i would sue ever fucker that tried to smear him

Its clear as hell the Tories tried to smear him to cover up their brexit mess

Central

Most of the younger people around, an age group that seems to like him, wouldn't be reading the sort of trash that publish these lies.

It's good that solicitors letters and demands are going out to people who are posting online accusations.

"Most of the younger people around, an age group that seems to like him, wouldn't be reading the sort of trash that publish these lies.

It's good that solicitors letters and demands are going out to people who are posting online accusations. "

those commiting libel on this thread might get their collars felt as a result then hey

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

I wonder why ?

Ukip deserve a regular showing on programmes like Question Time, as Ukip won the last EU MEP elections in the UK. Also had 2 Parliamentary seats in Westminster, 7 seats on the Welsh assembly and 2 seats in the London assembly. Looking forward to seeing Nigel Farage on BBC Question Time next week along with Diane Abbott, should be an interesting programme. "

So UKIP are relevant today because they used to have MPs??? They polled the square root of damn all last time out and in May they will lose the three men and a dog who hold council seats. Theyre as relevant as the Whigs

ben bradley MP and vice chair of the tories -

“On 19 February 2018 I made a seriously defamatory statement on my Twitter account, ‘Ben Bradley MP (@bbradleymp)’, about Jeremy Corbyn, alleging he sold British secrets to communist spies. I have since deleted the defamatory tweet. I have agreed to pay an undisclosed substantial sum of money to a charity of his choice, and I will also pay his legal costs.

“I fully accept that my statement was wholly untrue and false. I accept that I caused distress and upset to Jeremy Corbyn by my untrue and false allegations, suggesting he had betrayed his country by collaborating with foreign spies. I am very sorry for publishing this untrue and false statement and I have no hesitation in offering my unreserved and unconditional apology to Jeremy Corbyn for the distress I have caused him.”

"ben bradley MP and vice chair of the tories -

“On 19 February 2018 I made a seriously defamatory statement on my Twitter account, ‘Ben Bradley MP (@bbradleymp)’, about Jeremy Corbyn, alleging he sold British secrets to communist spies. I have since deleted the defamatory tweet. I have agreed to pay an undisclosed substantial sum of money to a charity of his choice, and I will also pay his legal costs.

“I fully accept that my statement was wholly untrue and false. I accept that I caused distress and upset to Jeremy Corbyn by my untrue and false allegations, suggesting he had betrayed his country by collaborating with foreign spies. I am very sorry for publishing this untrue and false statement and I have no hesitation in offering my unreserved and unconditional apology to Jeremy Corbyn for the distress I have caused him.”

"

... and yes, it's exactly the same right wing extremist bellend, ben bradley, that was forced to delete his blogpost suggesting that it was tory policy to demand that all benefit claiments should have vasectomies

Cannock

I wonder why ?

Ukip deserve a regular showing on programmes like Question Time, as Ukip won the last EU MEP elections in the UK. Also had 2 Parliamentary seats in Westminster, 7 seats on the Welsh assembly and 2 seats in the London assembly. Looking forward to seeing Nigel Farage on BBC Question Time next week along with Diane Abbott, should be an interesting programme.

So UKIP are relevant today because they used to have MPs??? They polled the square root of damn all last time out and in May they will lose the three men and a dog who hold council seats. Theyre as relevant as the Whigs"

Used to have 2 MP's.... Still Currently have the highest number of MEP's from the UK in the European Parliament, still have elected members on the Welsh assembly and still have elected members on the London assembly and still hold elected council seats.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Ummmm, brexit boy, how much longer will they have MEP's exactly?

And isn't their stated aim in the parliament to do nothing but fuck all anyway?

Hardly think they are relevant now.

" how much longer will they have MEP's exactly?

And isn't their stated aim in the parliament to do nothing but fuck all anyway?

Hardly think they are relevant now. "

politically irrelevant, leaderless, financially and morally bankrupt

Central

Latest leader, of a party still given too much prominence in UK media, gets the boot - a sad stream of losers.

Meanwhile conservative MP who published the lies about spies, publishes public apology and pays damages to charity. Of course it gets very limited coverage, unlike having the BBCs Laura K who was given extensive airtime earlier in the week, knocking at Corbyns strength.

Ben Bradshaw should resign as a sick minded example of conservative liars.

By *pidernickMan  over a year ago

Locks Heath (Fareham borough)

Was Corbyn seen in Salisbury at all over the weekend?

» Add a new message to this topic