FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trot it ouy love

Trot it ouy love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What are the politically leaning viewpoints that you struggle to keep inside of yourself, whether week in, week out here, or whilst living your life?

Consider letting them out here, an unburdening for you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Central

Title should be trot it out love

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

An old Chinese proverb:

“Welcome what you cannot change”

i.e. worry about the things you can

Posting a rant in here about things you have no control over, well, what’s the point (other than to let everyone know you are stressed out) ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this is credited to St Francis?

“Lord grant me the strength to change that which I cannot accept,

The patience to accept that which I cannot change,

And the wisdom to know the difference”

Perhaps some on both sides of the brexit debate could take this on board?

Central

"I think this is credited to St Francis?

“Lord grant me the strength to change that which I cannot accept,

The patience to accept that which I cannot change,

And the wisdom to know the difference”

Perhaps some on both sides of the brexit debate could take this on board?"

St Francis had some good qualities, though I'm sure there are many things all parties in that topic could adopt. The flexibility seems most evident in the remain camp though.

Of course there are other topics that people may want to post, to get off their chests. Their favorites

Central

Anything on national politics, laws, international leaders etc?

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I like American gun laws. I shouldn't as i'm usually left wing on most issues and I don't really understand why but i find the idea oc being able to pop to asda for a pjnt of milk and an assault rifle very reassuring.

"I like American gun laws. I shouldn't as i'm usually left wing on most issues and I don't really understand why but i find the idea oc being able to pop to asda for a pjnt of milk and an assault rifle very reassuring."

you mean Walmart !

wait until you try a "outdoor World Bas Pro shop"

this is where we the guys enjoy shopping

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/guns#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

check it out online

"I like American gun laws. I shouldn't as i'm usually left wing on most issues and I don't really understand why but i find the idea oc being able to pop to asda for a pjnt of milk and an assault rifle very reassuring.

you mean Walmart !

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/guns#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

check it out online

"

Now that is a retail experience! But impulse buyers beware.

I went into a Bass Pro outlet for a lure and some fishing line...came out with a speedboat, an 8x4 hide, hunting rifles for all the family and a 6-in-1 whistle duck and quail call

"I like American gun laws. I shouldn't as i'm usually left wing on most issues and I don't really understand why but i find the idea oc being able to pop to asda for a pjnt of milk and an assault rifle very reassuring.

you mean Walmart !

check it out online

I went into a Bass Pro outlet for a lure and some fishing line...came out with a speedboat, an 8x4 hide, hunting rifles for all the family and a 6-in-1 whistle duck and quail call

"

exactly, you can even buy a new bed there, couch, arm chairs the lot

I tend to stock up prior to heading off on road trips, always stop in at a pro bass for a cooler then end up staying in the place for hours on end

greatest shop you can find.

you mean Walmart !

check it out online

"

I fish for bass all summer.I only lure fish.I dont rate American lures.I use Japanese and French lures and catch double figure sea bass from the shore or off the boat.If i had the money it would all be Japanese gear and tackle.

"I fish for bass all summer.I only lure fish.I dont rate American lures.I use Japanese and French lures and catch double figure sea bass from the shore or off the boat.If i had the money it would all be Japanese gear and tackle. "

i freeline using launce or peelers on very light tackle (8-10ibs line) with no shockleader, loads of drag on the reel on an 8ft spinning rod off the rocks casting no more than 20ft .... keep low as possible, hold the rod sideways so there no hint of a shadow and keep my index finger on the line so i can feel what's happening .... i catch shit loads of bass weighing into high double figures

"I fish for bass all summer.I only lure fish.I dont rate American lures.I use Japanese and French lures and catch double figure sea bass from the shore or off the boat.If i had the money it would all be Japanese gear and tackle.

i freeline using launce or peelers on very light tackle (8-10ibs line) with no shockleader, loads of drag on the reel on an 8ft spinning rod off the rocks casting no more than 20ft .... keep low as possible, hold the rod sideways so there no hint of a shadow and keep my index finger on the line so i can feel what's happening .... i catch shit loads of bass weighing into high double figures "

I do fish with live sand eels if i can get them but mostly lures.I use all light gear also.

An 8ft spinning rod no shock leader 10lb line .The rod is always side ways and i fish as deep as possible without snagging.Twitch the rod occasionally on a very slow retrieve against the tide.Where i fish the ebb tide early mornings or sunset is best.

"I fish for bass all summer.I only lure fish.I dont rate American lures.I use Japanese and French lures and catch double figure sea bass from the shore or off the boat.If i had the money it would all be Japanese gear and tackle.

i freeline using launce or peelers on very light tackle (8-10ibs line) with no shockleader, loads of drag on the reel on an 8ft spinning rod off the rocks casting no more than 20ft .... keep low as possible, hold the rod sideways so there no hint of a shadow and keep my index finger on the line so i can feel what's happening .... i catch shit loads of bass weighing into high double figures

I do fish with live sand eels if i can get them but mostly lures.I use all light gear also.

An 8ft spinning rod no shock leader 10lb line .The rod is always side ways and i fish as deep as possible without snagging.Twitch the rod occasionally on a very slow retrieve against the tide.Where i fish the ebb tide early mornings or sunset is best. "

tight lines

» Add a new message to this topic